Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos (50748 Views)

Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja / Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) / Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by kuuljay(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
lol when the page opened na the apc picture I first see....that neans..bross mark abeg ni just waste ya time grin grin grin
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by chukwy2(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
searching4lovee:
[size=28pt]Buhari should marginalize the south east for voting PDP angry THEY MUST SUFFER IT FOR PUTTING THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET. NONSENSE angry[/size]

YOU ARE MAD
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dannyset:
We still need to get a lot of things right in this Country, or maybe I should say, our mentality need to CHANGE.
The current Senate President is visiting the President elect and u say its politics at play? Since when did they become enemy? Or u think they are like us on Nairaland that fights over everything? Whether we like it or not, Mark is still part of the incoming govt as a Senator(but na floor member sha oo).
I think he is not doing wrong.

Ogbeni Danny #gbaski...

Oya show

Chop knuckle... I love ur reply sir

1 Like

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by kuuljay(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
chukwy2:
I do not support him,.but why is he mad? or do you usually expect anything from someone you fought without looking back?

YOU ARE MAD
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Aminat508(f): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
egbaguy:
Can't wait for david mark to b addressed as 'former senate president' right at the floor of the house.....can't wait to see him take permission before he talks on d floor.....can't wait to see him being overruled.....can't wait to see a bloody senator david mark!!!!!!
salat time
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Courageous007(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dannyset:
We still need to get a lot of things right in this Country, or maybe I should say, our mentality need to CHANGE.
The current Senate President is visiting the President elect and u say its politics at play? Since when did they become enemy? Or u think they are like us on Nairaland that fights over everything? Whether we like it or not, Mark is still part of the incoming govt as a Senator(but na floor member sha oo).
I think he is not doing wrong.
he could be the minority leader tho smiley
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by TEKUTE: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
searching4lovee:
[size=28pt]Buhari should marginalize the south east for voting PDP angry THEY MUST SUFFER IT FOR PUTTING THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET. NONSENSE angry[/size]
ure a fool......ure thinkin anti clock wise

1 Like

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by egbaguy: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Aminat508:
salat time
me wey don pray sinceeeeeee
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Nickymezor(f): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Not surprised @ all... Sai baba ur boy is loyal sir... Any tin for ya boy grin grin
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 24, 2015
literarymathy:

He must be put down before he embarasses his family. Chief, bring the Holy CANE!!!

LOL... given... execute justice
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Pavarottii(m): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
Such a statement coming from a Tribalist, didn't GEJ loose in NE and NW? Where they still part and parcel of his Government, they had the most positions in his regime, but now he should marginalize the SE, u r a scum bag, and later u guys will be preaching One Nigeria, most of the peeps in the North and West are tribalists, well me as a Niger Delta boy no send that one Nigeria scam, I will stay here and eat the benefits of the oil that's in our backyard, u can all go to hell for all we care! TRIBALIST!!!

1 Like

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by anasey(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2015
cool
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by tosinogunseitan(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2015
see the wolf like smile on buari and the pls don't jail me smile on David mark lolz plenty for Mr mark
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:

Ori iya e loburu o

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by pure2012soul(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Keneking:
Eye service....it's time for APC to shut its door against all these kinds of persons.

I am glad that the framed APC logo is in that room...where is the broom sef? They need to see this constantly.

Aso Rock should be branded with the APC flags from Gate One to Gate Seven......Anyone that does not like it should .....wear his gloves and bounce out.

The brooms should not be left out...that is the "weapon", long coloured brooms should be hung at the President's "oval room"

That would be constant reminder of the liberations Nigerians have yearned for in the last 16 years. Can't wait for an open invitation for citizens to spend five minutes in that "forest" known as Aso Rock. Nonsense...i repeat...Nonsense PDP

Sai Buhari
Thank GOD GMB does not reason like a buffoon such as you. Aso Rock is a national edifice. How many countries litter their seat of government with party flags and brooms? If you dont have a brain, go to a mortuary and steal one before you join normal people to comment
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Cannonleo(m): 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
i hope your love keeps eluding u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
xcontinue searching
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by wescoboy: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pls pay us visit too sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) / The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.