Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos (50746 Views)

Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja / Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) / Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by samsonbazy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
There is no permanent friend or permanent enemy,but permanent interes,dat is d msg of his visit .while some of you pple av turned urselves to enemies on nairaland just because of APC and PDP.
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Dejmax(m): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmm...... politics
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by cotmag(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oklander:
Mr. Mark, if your visit is for the fact that GMB was your former Oga and you just want to congratulate him for his victory, then fine, do that and go 'shaperly'. If however you are there to seek for more time in the helms of affairs then, the thunder that would fire you is warming up. Senate president's seat is not your birth right, neither has the masses from your region benefited from your position, selfish greedy nigga.
1000000 Likes
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Emmyxclusive: 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
doesn't matter what I wrote, David Mark is disgrace. people here in the north do use their personal money to build roads and make life better for the people of their but David mark is just d opposite. he is cheat
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by millionaireman: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
missbehave247:
David mark, I so much love this man "Change the Changer

Siddon de look. AGIP. In Senate for donkey years, an ex-military officer, changed nothing. He needs to meet IBB next for tutorials on how to be a man.

Senator of Apa state.
He might have gone to beg Buhari for Apa state. Lol!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by olawalemicheal: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Keneking:
Eye service....it's time for APC to shut its door against all these kinds of persons.

I am glad that the framed APC logo is in that room...where is the broom sef? They need to see this constantly.

Aso Rock should be branded with the APC flags from Gate One to Gate Seven......Anyone that does not like it should .....wear his gloves and bounce out.

The brooms should not be left out...that is the "weapon", long coloured brooms should be hung at the President's "oval room"

That would be constant reminder of the liberations Nigerians have yearned for in the last 16 years. Can't wait for an open invitation for citizens to spend five minutes in that "forest" known as Aso Rock. Nonsense...i repeat...Nonsense PDP

Sai Buhari

i hope they invite people like you there or anybody at all sef.
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kulas:
Mark is a good guy.Paying Buhari visit does not mean he is not with Gej.

Mark is a good guy?? I beg to disagree. Maybe not be baddest of guys, but mehn, don't call that G a good guy abeg. undecided
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
searching4lovee:
[size=28pt]Buhari should marginalize the south east for voting PDP angry THEY MUST SUFFER IT FOR PUTTING THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET. NONSENSE angry[/size]

This konji wey dey worry u since as a result of nigerian girls wey no gree give u pvssy don dey affect your brain! So na u wey no get address wan advice buhari? Fvcktard like you

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by repogirl(f): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Some people want to shite for pant because the Senate president goes to congratulate the president elect? Some people need to read up on what 'courtesy' means.... politics at play ko , politics at playground ni!

1 Like

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Obodo999(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
David Mark has simply gone to visit his Former C-In-C who appointed him as Military Governor of Niger State

Then he teamed up with his real Mentor IBB to topple Buhari. undecided
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Ossaifamous(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
searching4lovee:
[size=28pt]Buhari should marginalize the south east for voting PDP angry THEY MUST SUFFER IT FOR PUTTING THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET. NONSENSE angry[/size]
so when u vote for somebody, you get punished..... that's a mischievous thinking..

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Rexnegro(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Keneking:
Eye service....it's time for APC to shut its door against all these kinds of persons.

I am glad that the framed APC logo is in that room...where is the broom sef? They need to see this constantly.

Aso Rock should be branded with the APC flags from Gate One to Gate Seven......Anyone that does not like it should .....wear his gloves and bounce out.

The brooms should not be left out...that is the "weapon", long coloured brooms should be hung at the President's "oval room"

That would be constant reminder of the liberations Nigerians have yearned for in the last 16 years. Can't wait for an open invitation for citizens to spend five minutes in that "forest" known as Aso Rock. Nonsense...i repeat...Nonsense PDP

Sai Buhari
Bro no be say na me know pass o , its high service and not eye service...I was like u before I was corrected. Nice comment anyway.
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Obiagu1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
searching4lovee:
[size=16pt]Buhari should marginalize the south east for voting PDP angry THEY MUST SUFFER IT FOR PUTTING THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET. NONSENSE angry[/size]

The wish of a typical Yoruba man.

We survived war and 20 pounds, what's going to hold us down?
With you benefiting from Abuja, it still won't replace the mud house in your family home nor remove the rust from Ibadan roofs, would it?

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
A lot of kids (primary,secondary and immature university students) on nairaland. People under their father's roof coming here to post rubbish. A lot of people don't think before commenting. What a pity wink cheesy
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Nickymezor(f): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
shammah1:
PDP are peace makers and are also pace setters. Other parties should learn from them. True democracy
I hear u tongue
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
lawanson44:

This konji wey dey worry u since as a result of nigerian girls wey no gree give u pvssy don dey affect your brain! So na u wey no get address wan advice buhari? Fvcktard like you

Ori iya e loburu o
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by TEJUCOKER(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
good tidings i hope??
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by madjune(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Buonsenso:

What do you like about him.
-_----------------

Here are my reasons why I don't like him

1.said telecom is above Nigerians.
2.didn't leverage on his boy, Abba Moro to resign after Nis
3.people from his zone claim he has not brought much development to his area.

He was also an active member of the coupists that ousted Buhari in 1984.

I'm sure in his wildest dreams; he never imagined the peoples' general would one day bounce back to lead Nigeria as President again.
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pipsland78:

Dumbest post ever!
Thank you, that searching4lovee is a sadistic minion. Maybe an Igbo guy snatched his girlfriend or wife, hence the hate. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by IYANGBALI: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Baba peace abandoned
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by donshaddow(m): 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Keneking:

Sai Buhari

You dey vex oooo!

E be like say PDP do you strong thing!!!

I second your motion sha... To remind us of the struggle.
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
PentiumPro:
Pledge of allegiance.
GEJ is now gradually becoming OYO
Dont b foolish now... if u ve worked under someone b4 and d person is removed..u will work under a new head... dea is nothing like OYO... weda u like it or not GEJ is already in history books...
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by DTaj: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dannyset:
We still need to get a lot of things right in this Country, or maybe I should say, our mentality need to CHANGE.
The current Senate President is visiting the President elect and u say its politics at play? Since when did they become enemy? Or u think they are like us on Nairaland that fights over everything? Whether we like it or not, Mark is still part of the incoming govt as a Senator(but na floor member sha oo).
I think he is not doing wrong.

God bless you, Danny. And they are both retired Generals. The unwritten army code is to the effect that they cooperate. Buhari was Mark's senior in the Army. Someone who should know told us at a gathering recently that OBJ and IBB spoke and laughed on phone the following day after their well-publicized spat last year when they both insulted each other as 'a fool at 70 is a fool to the grave'. Remember that sordid episode? But their followers were 'killing' one another in the media!

On your second point, only if Nigerians know that politicians are friends, regardless of parties! Their kids are friends in their closets in London, Paris, New York, Dubai, etc. And ordinary Nigerians 'kill' ourselves emotionally or physically (through being political thugs) and the politicians laugh at us...

The big-time politicians are like bank CEOs. They meet in their closets, are members of the same club (Ikoyi Club, IBB Golf Club, Yoruba Lawn Tennis Club, Island Club, etc), they meet and share jokes at Bankers' Committee meetings, their wives are friends and travel to Dubai to buy jewelry together; but their banks' employees go about insulting one another and 'demarketing' one another's banks, snatching one another's customers. the CEOs just laugh at them!!!

Jimi Agbaje have met with Tinubu twice since the elections ended. Jide Obanikoro and Lai Mohammed's son, Jimi (who won a seat to the Lagos State House of Assembly) are friends!

Ordinary Nigerians, just do your bit, seek to change society for the benefit of the majority, support your Government, pray for your leaders, and see that we all prosper. Any other thing is waste of time!

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by queensmith: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
i thought he lost the election? wtf is going on!! what kind of black magic?
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by abdulwastecx(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
David Mark has simply gone to visit his Former C-In-C who appointed him as Military Governor of Niger State

babangida appointed him as military governor
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Btoyob(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Politics without bitterness in action
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Sooroptimist1: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
abdulwastecx:

[s]babangida appointed him as military governor[/s]

Buhari appointed him in January 1984 but IBB retained him after Buhari was ousted

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Governors_of_Niger_State
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by nwosueugeneken: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
searching4lovee:
u are mad
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by akojifred: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dannyset:
We still need to get a lot of things right in this Country, or maybe I should say, our mentality need to CHANGE.
The current Senate President is visiting the President elect and u say its politics at play? Since when did they become enemy? Or u think they are like us on Nairaland that fights over everything? Whether we like it or not, Mark is still part of the incoming govt as a Senator(but na floor member sha oo).
I think he is not doing wrong.
True talk my brother
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by egbaguy: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Can't wait for david mark to b addressed as 'former senate president' right at the floor of the house.....can't wait to see him take permission before he talks on d floor.....can't wait to see him being overruled.....can't wait to see a bloody senator david mark!!!!!!
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by ceejayluv(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Emmyxclusive:
buhari should pls imprison this guy for me, he kept decivin the good people of idoma (Benue zone c) I went home recently and I almost wepted .
Holy $hit!!.. By the way, you can't just imprison one for "non-performance"..
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by NobleG1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
David Mark is a thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Forensic Audit Report Of NNPC Revealed (SUMMARIZED VERSION) / Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation / The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.