Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! (23245 Views)

Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked / What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. / Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by johnw74: 9:06am On Apr 26, 2015
JMAN05:

It is this kind of lies that make people hate the witnesses.

You will tell me exactly what those lies are wont you?
johnw74:
Jesus was not liked because satan inspired people against Him, he still does.

Jw's are not liked because they are self righteous,
they even believe that they are saved by their own works.

Jesus is not liked because He made himself out to be God, which He is.

jw's are not liked because they make Him out to be "a god", and of course with
there only being one True God, then all others are false gods.

jw makes Jesus Christ out to be a false god.
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by johnw74: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2015
JMAN05:

You claim to know what we teach, isn't it hilarious what you said above?

I have never claimed to know what you teach, but that wouldn't stop you from making false claims.
I do know what jw has said to me.

what I said is not hilarious but true, jw have changed beliefs over the years,
jw told me if your not jw then you are not saved.
You don't even know all that jw taught 35 years ago,
that there are only a few holy ones alive today (in 1980) and so the kingdom will come soon now,
and much more.
Those few holy ones still alive 35 years ago must be 130 or so today, yet the oldest person in the world is about 115.

So according to what you say, but not using your choice of accusative words which are not allowed in most forums, it's jw that tell the untruths.
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by RikoduoSennin(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2015
fellis:
its in Edo state, JWs call it Bethel.
Its like a JW Mecca, very lovely place, neat, beautiful and serene, or at least that's how pple described it to me.
You need a JW member to accompany you if you want to visit. They'll have to act as your tourguide, you can't just walk in on your own.

Many countries have their own Bethel/Brqnch office, So its not like our Mecca besides it is not a must to visit it.

You are right, Bethel is a beautiful place to visit. I was told that some previous Head of States have visited various Bethel as tourist site.

@Fellis, Just Go, There is always Christian brothers there who are willing to take you for a tour round the facilities. Just be prepare to walk for 1 hour. The Estate is quite large. Residents use bicycles to navigate.

Some Major attractions: Wild game animals, Poultry Farm, Most advance printing press in the world, Generator which expel steam/water vapor instead of poisonous fumes, Artisan workshop and Auto shop, Dinning Room, Laundry Room etc

Try to visit as often as you can.

Some of us make use of public holiday days like Easter Monday, May 1st, October 1st etc to visit as a Family or Congregation. Feel free to join any Family you meet there for light refreshment during tours.

The key is to Ask!

2 Likes

Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2015
johnw74:

You will tell me exactly what those lies are wont you?

Oga when do we say that we are saved by our own works?

When did we make Jesus a false god?
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2015
johnw74:

I have never claimed to know what you teach, but that wouldn't stop you from making false claims.
I do know what jw has said to me.

what I said is not hilarious but true, jw have changed beliefs over the years,
jw told me if your not jw then you are not saved.
You don't even know all that jw taught 35 years ago,
that there are only a few holy ones alive today (in 1980) and so the kingdom will come soon now,
and much more.
Those few holy ones still alive 35 years ago must be 130 or so today, yet the oldest person in the world is about 115.

So according to what you say, but not using your choice of accusative words which are not allowed in most forums, it's jw that tell the untruths.

Oga when did we say we are saved by our own works? Don't shift to another topic, that is what u guys are good at. u don't stick to a topic and prove ur point.

Preaching the goodnews with urgency has always been the method of even the apostles. During the time of Jesus he preached that the kingdom of God has drawn "near". The disciples after him preached with much urgency that even people then thought that the kingdom will come at there time. 2thes 2:2

Even so called apostolic fathers after the apostles made speculations that failed. (This is by the way sha). You now claim to know our past more than me shey? Don't let me go there sir.

2. if a witness tells u that u must be a witness to be saved, that is his personal conviction which may be borne out of the fact that he recognizes that there is only one faith (eph 4:4, 5). Logically this one faith bears all who are marked for survival. He cannot be certain that any who is not part of that one true religion, will be saved. He may also remember that the bible encourages us to get out of Babylon the great, world empire of false religion. failure to do so, that one will share in her sins (rev 18:4). With these knowledge, he may express doubt that people there will be saved.

However, the final judgement on who is to be saved rests with Jesus, who has been given the job.

While it is not our work to determine who will and who will not be saved, it is kindness to show others the danger of false religion.
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Some of us make use of public holiday days like Easter Monday, May 1st, October 1st etc to visit as a Family or Congregation. Feel free to join any Family you meet there for light refreshment during tours.

The key is to Ask!

Can you act as a tourguide for me? smiley
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by onila(f): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
fellis:

grin
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
JMAN05:

bros u know thats how my interest in them increased, by attending the meetings.

First I was told by my mom that they don't pray. i was among those who laugh at them those days when I see my guy carry bag and move from one house to the other.

I was initially invited to attend the memorial. for where? I turned down the request. the fact is that I hated them without any good reason. when I present my reasons, they always have good bible points to support themselves, I had none.

It appears i just hated them cos that's what many do, and cos of what my mum said. And I overheard some class mates say they are a secret society. and so many of those lies.

but one day my uncle's wife, who gave the invitation i rejected, came and calmly asked me why I insulted her by not honoring the invitation and not even telling her that I won't come. Her words touched me cos she was good to my family, so why treat her badly.

I now promised to rather come to there meetings, just so that she won't feel too bad. That was just the intention.

I went in there to see a surprise. An environment so calm and peaceful, young kids that I was much older than holding a copy of the bible, and opening it so fast. i never even knew how to locate all the bible book. That was not all, my greatest surprise was how this little kids will boldly raise there hand in the whole group, without fear, and give a nice answer to a bible question. I know that I personally won't be bold to raise my hand, not to mention commenting.

the environment was civil no pastor with a distinct attire, no drums or noisy clap. The voice u hear is that of the speaker during public talk.

And I saw with my eyes when they opened and closed with prayer. I said "what?"

i asked myself of what use is my age as a christian if this little ones can locate and open there bible while i find it hard to do so. Not only that, it was as if I won an award, come and see how people came and greeted me. My uncle now took special interest in me, buying me cloths, shoes. some bros there given me neck tier, transport fare etc. They were loving!

Though it took time before I baptised cos when my thinking grew, I had to engage my self in a personal research about religion during my university years.

My uncle thought that since I was to live home, and I was living with a CPM cousin of mine, that I would join his church. he was wrong.

At a time, I got dissatisfied about religion. I doubted if the right religion as I read in the bible was still available. That led me to an indept research,starting from first century to trace if I could see that first religion. I found a surprise - no first church, and one available in terms of age had pagan teachings mixed with it,and others took on this corruption.

I finally landed to jw as the best choice. Though am still opened minded, but for years now, there seem to be no other choice. The witnesses love for the bible fascinates me. They stand by it even if all other religion teach the opposite, no threat can make them cower. They also humble to make changes, but that does not come by threats.

There are many with similar experiences. But many people close their eyes from seeing the light. Sadly they let popular opinions cloud their vision.

2 Likes

Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Many countries have their own Bethel/Brqnch office, So its not like our Mecca besides it is not a must to visit it.

You are right, Bethel is a beautiful place to visit. I was told that some previous Head of States have visited various Bethel as tourist site.

@Fellis, Just Go, There is always Christian brothers there who are willing to take you for a tour round the facilities. Just be prepare to walk for 1 hour. The Estate is quite large. Residents use bicycles to navigate.

Some Major attractions: Wild game animals, Poultry Farm, Most advance printing press in the world, Generator which expel steam/water vapor instead of poisonous fumes, Artisan workshop and Auto shop, Dinning Room, Laundry Room etc

Try to visit as often as you can.

The key is to Ask!

This is an Ariel view of the Branch office of JW's in Igieduma, Edo state. Here is one of the best printing presses in the world. The Awake! And Watchtower magazines, which are currently the most circulated magazines in the world are printed for use in Nigeria here in Igieduma.

JW's are much more than the hardworking old and young men, women and children you see across the streets preaching(some pple dnt knw them more than that), they are part of an organized religion that serves God's will.

My Advice? Get to know them deeper than you already have.

Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
BIBLESPEAKS:

This is an Ariel view of the Branch office of JW's in Igieduma, Edo state. Here is one of the best printing presses in the world. The Awake! And Watchtower magazines, which are currently the most circulated magazines in the world are printed for use in Nigeria here in Igieduma.

JW's are much more than the hardworking old and young men, women and children you see across the streets preaching(some pple dnt knw them more than that), they are paert of an organized religion that serves God's will.

Wow that is a beautiful picture smiley
The place looks good indeed.
Do you have any more pics to share?
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by onila(f): 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
BIBLESPEAKS:

JW's are much more than the hardworking old and young men, women and children you see across the streets preaching(some pple dnt knw them more than that), they are part of an organized religion that serves God's will.

THANKS smiley
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
BIBLESPEAKS:

There are many with similar experiences. But many people close their eyes from seeing the light. Sadly they let popular opinions cloud their vision.

Yes bro, I pity for them cos I know how they look at the witnesses when u are on the outside, but when u come in among them, and they expose u to some history about Christianity, and open ur eyes with regards to the scriptures, you just praise Jehovah that He drew u in. That is when you see the sorry condition of those outside.

But sometimes I do calm my nerve when trying to explain bible truth to them cos I was once like them.

Secondly, you won't blame all of them so much cos this falsehood started as far as the second century AD, even in the first century it was rearing its ugly head. So, a false teaching that had stood for that long has gotten deep into profess christians that when u now see the truth which is unpopular, u tend to view the truth as false, because the falsehood had reigned for so long. To that extent, I try as I could to be patient. After all, if the witnesses had not been patient with my attitude then, I would not have been a witness, and what would i have known? Oh, I praise Jehovah!

Anither thing bro, its not really easy to see the truth and agree to come of those churches. I keep telling my fellow witnesses that, its not easy o. Those who teach the wrong thing are very very many, and the witnesses are just few, u know how hard it is to be on the side of the minority. Not only that, going from house to house to preach, not joining politics, not joining the army, not celebrating xmas etc. This things are quite unscriptural, but only the minority hold such view, so it is understandable that many may not be willing to accept the truth. Even though history has it that xtians back then shunned politics, many scholars who are aware of this can't live by that truth cos its unpopular.

That is why we have to commend the apostles for there willingness to be different compared with judaizers.

But Jesus said u will be hated, persecuted and killed, but he that endured to the end, will be saved. So serving Jehovah no be small matter. We need to be patient with them. Jehovah's spirit helps us to cope too, for the temptation we get is the one we can bear by God's help.

5 Likes

Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
BIBLESPEAKS:

This pic seem to be one after the expansion?
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
onila:
THANKS smiley

Ywc dear!
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
JMAN05:

This pic seem to be one after the expansion?

Its a very recent pix, taken some weeks ago.
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by McSterling(m): 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
gazilion:
Dear Onila, please run and come out from among them lest you get falsely indoctrinated beyond redemption!
It is so serious an issue, it has to do with your soul both here and in eternity.
You do not want to make this mistake only to open your eyes in eternity for TRUTH DISCOVERED TOO LATE.

"Eternal life is worth a life's battle. To escape the hurt of the second death is a thing worth fighting for throughout a lifetime" - CH Spurgeon.

Gazilion
Ah! Spurgeon the smoker. Did you know Charlie smoked? Fat tasty cigars actually. And he was proud of it. I hope Jesus isn't giving him doses of second death now.

1 Like

Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by paulGrundy(m): 12:05am On Apr 27, 2015
onila:
THANKS smiley

Hi, could you visit this site

www.jwfacts.com smiley

It has sincere and truthful information about Jehovahs witnesses. smiley
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:03am On Apr 27, 2015
onila:
ignorance

Truth
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by johnw74: 2:30am On Apr 27, 2015
JMAN05:

Oga when do we say that we are saved by our own works?

You search back to the thread where I said we are saved by Grace through faith,
and then look for jw post saying works are also needed.

I say once saved Christians do good works or rather Christ works in us,
but we are saved by grace through Faith.
Scripture is right, jw is wrong again.

When did we make Jesus a false god?

You make Jesus a false god all day and every day when jw say Jesus Christ is not the True God,
there is only One True God, and the Word was with God = two persons, and the Word was God = One God.
I won't mention the Holy Spirit, you cannot digest the milk, you would choke on the meat.

jw say Jesus Christ is "a god"
but there are many god's and only One True God,
if only One God be true, then all others have to be false,
so jw say Jesus Christ is a false God.
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by johnw74: 3:03am On Apr 27, 2015
JMAN05:

Oga when did we say we are saved by our own works? Don't shift to another topic, that is what u guys are good at. u don't stick to a topic and prove ur point.

I already told you, I will tell you again, look back for the posts, like it or not.

johnw74: I don't have discussion with those who reject scriptures and change them.

What you think is proof is false doctrine from your changed bible.

I post for my own pleasure, and hopefully some good for someone.

So for about the seventh time I will not be wasting time discussing your false beliefs with you,
but I may from time to time continue to show up some of your wrongs.

Eight times now.

Preaching the goodnews with urgency has always been the method of even the apostles. During the time of Jesus he preached that the kingdom of God has drawn "near". The disciples after him preached with much urgency that even people then thought that the kingdom will come at there time. 2thes 2:2

Yours is the badnews, not the True Gospel of Jesus Christ at all.
The main part of the True Gospel of Jesus Christ is that God became man.
Not a god became man, that is false doctrine to put it very mildly.

Even so called apostolic fathers after the apostles made speculations that failed. (This is by the way sha). You now claim to know our past more than me shey?

I have said I know what jw told me,
but you can only continue in your untruthful way, in lies, as you say.

Don't let me go there sir.

Ha ha again, you scare.

You go anywhere you want, I don't follow you.

2. if a witness tells u that u must be a witness to be saved, that is his personal conviction which may be borne out of the fact that he recognizes that there is only one faith (eph 4:4, 5). Logically this one faith bears all who are marked for survival. He cannot be certain that any who is not part of that one true religion, will be saved. He may also remember that the bible encourages us to get out of Babylon the great, world empire of false religion. failure to do so, that one will share in her sins (rev 18:4). With these knowledge, he may express doubt that people there will be saved.

I agree with you that those in jw are marked.
jw is among that false religion, babylon the great.
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by johnw74: 4:20am On Apr 27, 2015
Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

LORD
kurios
means Supreme in authority, God.

LORDS
also is kurios, supreme in authority, God.

Jesus Christ returns as God of God's,
with the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God,

Jesus Christ the One True God, who for mankind's sake lowered Himself to that of a servant, and death on the cross.

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

The Word Jesus considered Himself equal to God,
just like scripture says:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In the beginning was the Word, the beginning is before Creation, the beginning is eternity.
In the beginning God the Word - Jesus, made the angels, He made all that exists.
Michael is an angel, the Word Jesus made him,
the Word Jesus is God.

jw blaspheme God saying He is "a god", and so a false God,
as there is only One True God.
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by johnw74: 6:34am On Apr 27, 2015
paulGrundy:

www.jwfacts.com smiley

Paul, take away the stop after com
I will have a look at that site too,
when I have time.
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2015
fellis:

No I can't.

I don't reside there, and it seems that The organisation makes arrangement for those among its permanent resident to act as Tour guides for visitors. Since everything must take place decently and by arrangement.

STEP 1: Visit JW Nigeria Branch office at Igieduma, Edo State.

STEP 2: At the gate, state your purpose of visit.

STEP 3: Someone will direct you to a waiting Area. You will wait there until the assigned Tour guides arrive.

STEP 4: Visitors are shared into groups. Does who came together- friends and family are peer together in the same group (so bring your friends if you can). Each group has their own Tour guides.

STEP 4: Tour begins, Pamphlet detailing many tourist attractions is shared to all. Each Tour groups start from different section of the complex (order/arrangement). You can take pictures whenever you want.

STEP 5: Tour guides make sure no one is left behind. You can request for any publication. Refreshment/ break between tours is allowed.

Visit and see for yourself how people from different races, age group and gender work together in peace as equals.
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:49am On Apr 27, 2015
johnw74:
Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

LORD
kurios
means Supreme in authority, God.

LORDS
also is kurios, supreme in authority, God.

Jesus Christ returns as God of God's,
with the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God,

Jesus Christ the One True God, who for mankind's sake lowered Himself to that of a servant, and death on the cross.

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

The Word Jesus considered Himself equal to God,
just like scripture says:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In the beginning was the Word, the beginning is before Creation, the beginning is eternity.
In the beginning God the Word - Jesus, made the angels, He made all that exists.
Michael is an angel, the Word Jesus made him,
the Word Jesus is God.

jw blaspheme God saying He is "a god", and so a false God,
as there is only One True God.

You remind of a time when Saul (Later called Paul) resisted the Christians. Your Zeal is misplaced.

Don't derail this thread, Please.

I am going to discuss this pionts you raised in our thread where you and continue to discuss if Jesus is Almighty God.

I await your reply there. Don't derail this thread, both you and that your apostate friend who runs that dubious website.
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 9:52am On Apr 27, 2015
paulGrundy:

www.jwfacts.com. smiley

Its such a pity that u've reduced yourself to this shameful course. Onila isn't saying that she wants to be a JW, she told us how she visited the kingdom hall and experienced the love that exists among JW. U're bringing up that website were disgruntled ex-JW say anything to discredit the organisation. So u cnt handle the fact that someone appreciates the witnesses? Then buckle up for disappointment. Isaiah 60:22

Even you should know by now that truth is like a light, it can not be hidden. Sincere people will always see the light regardless what people like you do.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by paulGrundy(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2015
johnw74:

Paul, take away the stop after com
I will have a look at that site too,
when I have time.

Noted. Thanks for calling that to my attention. smiley

Am sure onila is also going through the site too. smiley
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by paulGrundy(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2015
BIBLESPEAKS:

Its such a pity that u've reduced yourself to this shameful course. Onila isn't saying that she wants to be a JW, she told us how she visited the kingdom hall and experienced the love that exists among JW. U're bringing up that website were disgruntled ex-JW say anything to discredit the organisation. So u cnt handle the fact that someone appreciates the witnesses? Then buckle up for disappointment. Isaiah 60:22

Even you should know by now that truth is like a light, it can not be hidden. Sincere people will always see the light regardless what people like you do.

I think you also forgot to add that the light can never be refuted. People love darkness rather than light. John 3:19. Anyways thanks for that lovely quote @bolded, I'll add that to my library. smiley

By the way Am still waiting for you and other jw's in nairaland to refute the claims of the author of the site.
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by johnw74: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

You remind of a time when Saul (Later called Paul) resisted the Christians. Your Zeal is misplaced.

Don't derail this thread, Please.

I am going to discuss this pionts you raised in our thread where you and continue to discuss if Jesus is Almighty God.

I await your reply there. Don't derail this thread, both you and that your apostate friend who runs that dubious website.

This isn't your thread,
jw orders mean nothing to me.

Your calling PG apostate would have to be a blessing to him from God I would imagine,
I wish I once believed jw just so I could be called apostate by jw too,
but if it's any consolation to you, I do believe jw is a deluded sect.
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by johnw74: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sincere people will always see the light

True and the light exposes jw darkness.
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

No I can't.

I don't reside there, and it seems that The organisation makes arrangement for those among its permanent resident to act as Tour guides for visitors. Since everything must take place decently and by arrangement.

STEP 1: Visit JW Nigeria Branch office at Igieduma, Edo State.

STEP 2: At the gate, state your purpose of visit.

STEP 3: Someone will direct you to a waiting Area. You will wait there until the assigned Tour guides arrive.

STEP 4: Visitors are shared into groups. Does who came together- friends and family are peer together in the same group (so bring your friends if you can). Each group has their own Tour guides.

STEP 4: Tour begins, Pamphlet detailing many tourist attractions is shared to all. Each Tour groups start from different section of the complex (order/arrangement). You can take pictures whenever you want.

STEP 5: Tour guides make sure no one is left behind. You can request for any publication. Refreshment/ break between tours is allowed.

Visit and see for yourself how people from different races, age group and gender work together in peace as equals.
Awww.
You guys sound so nice and welcoming smiley

maybe I was wrong for turning you guys back and ignoring your knocks on my door when you came to preach.

I will try to come one day though.
With friends; not alone.

3 Likes

Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by firestar(f): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
fellis:
I want to visit Igieduma....sad
Any Jehova witness on Nairaland willing to be my tour guide?

Just say when. cheesy
It's more enjoyable when you are invited over the weekend. smiley
Re: I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
firestar:

Just say when. cheesy
It's more enjoyable when you are invited over the weekend. smiley
If I want to come I'll have to do it during the weekend. I can't make it during weekdays cos of job hours.
Firestar are you offering to act as my guide? grin smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Start Attending Sunday Schools This 2016 / Prophet Samuel Abiara Supports Social Media Bill / I Have No Successor Yet ― Enoch Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.