Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses (58627 Views)

Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone / Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by izziworld(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
These damn girls will always forget the law of diminishing returns.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by MENTORCH(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
I strongly feel they are more than 43,coz most women don't say the truth about their past. So many girls in nigeria that are not into runs have had sex with more than 20guys but they will tell you just 3. She is not alone in the game of double digit dicks, she has many colleagues.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Jkvivi2020: 5:50am On May 11, 2015
Dat toto don sour. Na well be dis one where everybody they fesh water. Na be say na confirm prostitude u bi. No be one man 43 times. 43 different men. Ohh men if rod enter ur toto ego comot for ur mouth. Notin dey inside again. So na to de give dego. Oya make dem give u one alomo.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Excellent7(m): 12:13am On Jun 01, 2015
The lady should wait.
I do not think the man has left.
Maybe he is a learner.
Maybe he left to go and even the score and match your skill/experience level.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 01, 2015
she for tell the man say na virgin she be.na dat one the man wan hear grin.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by forhereyesonly: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
WIN BIG…ladies only. Win a luxurious all you can eat romantic dinner for two in an exquisite 4star restaurant, you and your spouse anywhere you are .this is our gift to you to strengthen your romance. Wouldn’t you want to know how to get your man to propose and love you more? aren’t you tired of one failed relationship after another? FOR HER EYES ONLY.. Enter a MANS mind and see the secretes men don’t want you to know.. visit www.forhereyesonly1.simplesite.com my dear no carry last o..
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by idihcoben: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
How do I handle this problem? I just got married and have been living in this house for three years. I started noticing that the landlord was paying undue attention to my wife, always asking me about her well-being, asking that we visit him, etc. One day I returned from work and saw my wife coming out of the landlord’s apartment. When I asked her...

continue on www.penchant.com.ng
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by idihcoben: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dear Dr. Love

How do I handle this problem? I just got married and have been living in this house for three years. I started noticing that the landlord was paying undue attention to my wife, always asking me about her well-being, asking that we visit him, etc. One day I returned from work and saw my wife coming out of the landlord’s apartment. When I asked her...

continue on www.penchant.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.