Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses (58607 Views)

Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone / Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Moana:
did u smoke cow dung this morning? undecided i wasnt talking to you biko stick to your lane! haba whats so difficult about that?
i can c dat uve drank ur menstrual flow dis morning.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by berbajiday(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2015
ndy4evame:
y would a man ask such questions n y would a woman answer such? I tot wen we get in2 a new relationship we drop d past n just move on! Nija men sha!
henhen we move on from our pasts even when u r infected with HIV? Ur past whether good or bad will always come into play with ur present, deal with it, dts why it's better to live a good life.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2015
i dont believe that 43 men. is that possible? well except she's a sex worker which i don't think so judging from her story
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2015
Let's be realistic and stop acting as if she's done the worst. 43 different men... and so? What about people who have slept with just 5 men for more than 500 times? which will you prefer? It shouldn't be about the number... Frequency should also be considered. Hope you get my gist... ##I don't believe the story though

3 Likes

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Fiftynine(m): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2015
ThankGOD u still can count the numbers, some girls here can't still remember or count the number of men/boys they slept with.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:

Mumu like you. So GEJ the election looser sabi you abi? Pained Tanoid grin
Deranged f00L..... Am not the one going about to discuss Buhari's victory in every thread....
Wretched bastard like you..... It's high time u heed to this piece of advice..... Nevertheless, u're still a nobody! Get a life, son!
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2015
foxxynik:

Deranged f00L..... Am not the one going about to discuss Buhari's victory in every thread....
Wretched bastard like you..... It's high time u heed to this piece of advice..... Nevertheless, u're still a nobody! Get a life, son!

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by chazon(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2015
43 men in or 35fricking years on earth.? average of 1 man each year? damn. but I tink a white pap can still come out of a black pot. God works with the seemingly condemned tons and transforms them
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by okudah(m): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
[i][/i]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/i-lost-my-man-because-i-slept-with-with-so-many-men/

Nnekwu Ewu Ka Ibu y not turn ur self to a man or better stl pull a triger and shoot God for creating u female,beside who are u to blame for salty waist (UKWU NNU) hear ur self talk 43 men when u are not a call girl what a shame inshort u re a complete dissapointment of womanhood
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by cheerybloom(f): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2015
*sips alomo*
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by miketayo(m): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2015
and i thought i had a record how did u do it?
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by skimmy39: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2015
godoluwa:
HEAD SHAMPOO. lol, oga ask buchukwu
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by onelife97: 9:41am On Apr 24, 2015
godoluwa:
43 WHAT? DIS WOMAN NO GO KILL PERSON O. EVEN IF U TELL ME SEY NA JUST 1, I GO FEEL SOMEHOW NOT TO TALK OF 43. TOKUNBO OKO SAN JU ALOKU OBINRIN LO. ONE CAN NEVA ENJOY LOVE MAKING TO SUCH WOMAN

E ma da oloriburuku oniranu lohun.

I am a man in my late 30s and I can't say I have slept with up to 20 good and bad women in life let alone 43.We are talking about "etalelogoji nkan dudu nla yen ninu obinrin kan"yeeparipa!!

I'm sorry for the man wey go carry this kind palava for house.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by freeage7(m): 9:42am On Apr 24, 2015
Hmm! Don't mind that man jo, he is not meant for u ok, keep sleeping with different men till u will find that perfect man.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2015
If many keys can open one door den dat key is useless bt if one key shd open many doors dat is a master key. African mentality girl, jst b careful if dere is next time 4u.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by onelife97: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

WE TOLD THEM GEJ IS CLUELESS TANOIDS SAID GEJ TILL 2019 grin

WE TOLD THEM HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD TANOIDS SAID HE TRANSFORMED TRAIN AND THEIR BRAIN BACKWARDS undecided

WE TOLD THEM HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT COS HE FEARS ICC TANOIDS CALLED HIM A HERO grin

WE TOLD THEM IF HE LOOSE THE ELECTION NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, TANOIDS SAID THE MILITANTS WILL BOMB ALL THE PIPELINE grin

WE TOLD THEM BUHARI IS A MOVEMENT, TANOIDS SAID HE HAS BEEN LOSING SINCE 2003 grin

WE TOLD THEM THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST ARE THE POLITICAL GIANTS OF NIGERIA, THE MUMU'S SAID WE ARE NORTHERN SLAVES grin

WE TOLD THEM AMAECHI IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, TANOIDS SAID HE'S A DRIVER AND AN ERRAND BOY cheesy

WE TOLD THEM TINUBU IS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, Igbos SAID IT IS THEIR COWARD WAR LORD WHO RAN TO IVORY COAST grin

WE TOLD THEM PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED TANOIDS SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK IN 2019 grin

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue[/b]

You don kill people here.

E go still dey do some people like say na dream most especially the great grammariangrammartician a.k.a Mama Peace ti a fi towotowo daruko won.Like e dey do amorica and its slaves in the west when Sir Putin took over Crimea,a vast area of land without firing a single shot.The western leaders still dey get orgasms abt dat sha.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Hallona: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2015
Babe you need JESUS oh shocked
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by marychommy(f): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2015
My dear is because we are ladies and not guys we are Africans not foreigners. Sorry for your lost but he is not your man if he is he will come back for you
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by oscarwestcoast: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Just imagine the trash she is gettin. It simply does not pay to be honnest in this part of the world. Even if she met her first man at 15, it simply means she slept with 2 different men on the average yearly. Compare it with the crazy jostling for politicians, money bags and celebrities amongst the acclaimed beufiful damsel today, you will agree with me there are just few girls out there with records of sleeping with just 4 different men in a year. 43 is nt terrible in 35 yrs of existence but its simply a reality you need not share with anyone not to talk of a probable date you intend keeping.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Chukzy001(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2015
U guys, stop crucifying her na... Can't help but feel sorry 4 her. "43" is jus a number... + no forget say "nobody holy pass" #In2Baba'sTone

1 Like

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by tonero230(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2015
okudah:

Nnekwu Ewu Ka Ibu y not turn ur self to a man or better stl pull a triger and shoot God for creating u female,beside who are u to blame for salty waist (UKWU NNU) hear ur self talk 43 men when u are not a call girl what a shame inshort u re a complete dissapointment of womanhood

Do not cast a stone on her if you are guilty of this.Only the pure in heart should be casting aspersion.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by POTRN: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2015
Lets have the breakdown of the guys. Total: 43
>secondry School: 4
>Post SSCE: 5
( To get back at mum + teenage p-presure)
>Remedials: 6
(including one totorials instructor & 2 leacturer boys that do mark/claim to mark questionners)
>100-400 levels: 15
(@ school; party boys, Assignments guys, Leacturers, sugar daddys, @city; uncle friends, boy friends, @ village; local champions)
> Spillover/GST/GSD/Pre NYSC very deppressing period: 5
> NYSC: 4
> Job searching: 4

Make no mistake i am a guy, but this is about average for ladies her age that are not married. Word of advise dont go digging into the trash, you wont like what u will find and girls kindly protect us by not openning such infomation, take it to the grave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Arsenate(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2015
jaydee87:
his not her man, even if u sleep with 50 men and I love u, I love you be that... so that man no be her man...
oh really bro.
I pray not to be her "man". being a man of a woman whose hole has been drilled by 48 men is quite a sad situation. I don't wish that on my enemy.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by urladda: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2015
And you did not become a millionaire after sleeping with 43 dickies....hmm if one person use something that thing will become tokumbo (2nd hand) now imagine when 43 people uses that same thing.!!! Jesus!!! Help Her....
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by hayordele1: 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

WE TOLD THEM GEJ IS CLUELESS TANOIDS SAID GEJ TILL 2019 grin

WE TOLD THEM HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD TANOIDS SAID HE TRANSFORMED TRAIN AND THEIR BRAIN BACKWARDS undecided

WE TOLD THEM HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT COS HE FEARS ICC TANOIDS CALLED HIM A HERO grin

WE TOLD THEM IF HE LOOSE THE ELECTION NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, TANOIDS SAID THE MILITANTS WILL BOMB ALL THE PIPELINE grin

WE TOLD THEM BUHARI IS A MOVEMENT, TANOIDS SAID HE HAS BEEN LOSING SINCE 2003 grin

WE TOLD THEM THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST ARE THE POLITICAL GIANTS OF NIGERIA, THE MUMU'S SAID WE ARE NORTHERN SLAVES grin

WE TOLD THEM AMAECHI IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, TANOIDS SAID HE'S A DRIVER AND AN ERRAND BOY cheesy

WE TOLD THEM TINUBU IS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, Igbos SAID IT IS THEIR COWARD WAR LORD WHO RAN TO IVORY COAST grin

WE TOLD THEM PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED TANOIDS SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK IN 2019 grin

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue[/b]
And you will b a slave for life...... olodo
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by vanpetre(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
God! Fourty three different Sperms for one Woman...wondering how she go done pump finish....by dey tym u finally gve birth I wonda how ur child will luk like 43 different face
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by ta4ba3(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
DesChyko:
My dear, no vex.
Since the beginning of time, it has always been the man on top.
They make the rules; They bend the rules; They are the rules.

I tells u.. d key dat open many doors is a master key but d door dat many keys open is a useless door... girls be forming innocent on this thread but if u do head count on the guys they bleep u'll find out that this woman is a learner
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by ochejagabriel: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
DesChyko:
My dear, no vex.
Since the beginning of time, it has always been the man on top.
They make the rules; They bend the rules; They are the rules.
1 billion likes my broda

1 Like

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by jetage1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
well, a door that can b opened by different keys is useless, but a key that can open different doors is d master key, men are master keys
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by DesChyko: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
ta4ba3:
d key dat open many doors is a master key but d door dat many keys open is a useless door...

This line is brutal.. Choi.. #CopyingAndSaveTinz.. grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by CashdownNG: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cashdown Nigeria, Nigeria's first online Pawnshop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.