Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,242 members, 7,822,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari (36942 Views)

Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) / APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by mikolo80: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2015
teeowl:
I hope say we never enter one chance... this one that he is already saying this! It is too early for him to be talking like this.
Is it not better than somebody who still saying he has delivered on his electricity promise and we still have no light.at least he is being honest upfront
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by mimicious(f): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
nortcentrallord:

I am imagining your face as u are made that comment. cheesy cheesy cheesy "se na talk be dis undecided"

Hahahaha, mek una no choke we with laugh abeg.
wink
nortcentrallord:

I am imagining your face as u are made that comment. cheesy cheesy cheesy "se na talk be dis undecided"

Hahahaha, mek una no choke we with laugh abeg.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by A7(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
galadima77:

Bad people never see anything good in themselves and others....
the ediots didn't see where he mentioned pdp's mismanagement, misappropriation, theft and deliberate sabotage of our system in the wasted 16 years of our dear lives....

well they have to live with Baba and embrace the positive changes just as we endured GEJ's regime of 'stealing is not corruption' .

Their thoughts exactly, since the simpleton of a principal of theirs fail, then everyone must fail, no matter what.

This nation is more or less a wrecked ship on extreme verge of sinking, Apc offered a total overhaul, one reason we voted them in.

Yet same terrible set of saboteurs at the very outset of their fall are staging to disturb the composure of this amiable captain that pledges to outstare pirates, overcome storm and navigate us to our rightful treasure.

We will get there. Insha Allah zamu gudu tare mu tsira tare.

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by vikeyz(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
funny enough we will vote a bigger con in soon. No b four years again. I will always say, " he who doesn't know his history is doomed to repeat it"
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by anwo247: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
bongolistik:
First of all, I am neither APC supporter nor PDP supporter, what I/we want is just good leadership from whoever is elected up there.

Then coming now on the topic on ground, by the coments being droped here, it is a clear indication dat u urself need change. I hav not seen anytin wrong yet in d statement dat Baba has made. And yes there wr manifestos nd electroral promisis made nd u all should not hold evry statements made b4 elections nd wht u ar goin to get or see afta electionp.. They ar simply manifestos nd tell me, who doesnt blow up his or her manifestos out of proportion? B4, wil u tel ppl dat u wil make dolar equals to N300 in manifestos.

It is jst similar tin as u looking 4 job, i bet u dat most of u blow up ur cv out of proportion nd even say wht u can do nd tins u cant jst to get d job, so no diference here...or didnt u also read Pres. Jona manifestos too, that he wil transform dis dat, evrytin in country, bt can he realy transform evrytin? Absolutly no..so wen ppl givs manifestos, d tins dat u shuld look out for is at least up to 50% of promises to be fulfild nd nt 100% of evryting said. If he say he wil make a dolar equal N1, in reality ar u expectin dat to happen? So let say if he can return dollor from wr it is back to say N160, den u knw he has tried on dat aspect. Dat is hw u look out for tins diplomaticaly nd nt takin evryting said durin manifestos as dogmas, offcorse as rightly said, d manifestos ar subject to change nd dat does nt mean in any way dat dey wil nt work towards electoral promises.

Sorry you sounded like one of those APC touts.

Manifesto after election is only acceptable to APC.

Allover the world, it is Manifesto before election and people vote for you based on your manifesto.

Once you assume office, you start implementing your manifesto. If there is a critical barrier why implementation becomes impossible, even the electorate will see it and then, you could talk of any change that might even need to be debated before acceptance.

You don't need to adjust anything until there's a proven difficulty which must be established not to be existing as at the date of the initial manifesto. I repeat, such difficulty must not have been in existence during your campaign period. If not, it would be deemed to be deception.

Does that make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by anwo247: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
texazzpete:

No. It is all about folks like you refusing to look at issues objectively.

Buhari is telling you that his manifesto represents his plans, but small modifications may be made based on input, feedback and dynamics from the legislative and judiciary....and you're criticizing him for his honesty. If he had come out to say that he will not obey the legislative and judiciary, you will call him a dictator.

Sorry, it IS about good programs for the country. That is what will cement his legacy. And that is the CHANGE most Nigerians voted for

I am almost sure you are a very young uninformed politician. For your sake, I wl repeat my text earlier posted in this thread:
---

Allover the world, it is Manifesto before election and people vote for you based on your manifesto.

Once you assume office, you start implementing your manifesto. If there is a critical barrier why implementation becomes impossible, even the electorate will see it and then, you could talk of any change that might even need to be debated before acceptance.

You don't need to adjust anything until there's a proven difficulty which must be established not to be existing as at the date of the initial manifesto. I repeat, such difficulty must not have been in existence during your campaign period. If not, it would be deemed to be deception.

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by A7(m): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Reference:

'...True state of things' abi. Were they considered when GEJ led PDP was in power. Better modify this before the opposition sees it and eats you alive.

The best days of the APC are long gone. It is defensive play all the way to 2019. Power has been exchanged for reputation.

Unfortunately you're fooled by what this administration of notorious mythomanics were saying, like 2m direct jobs it created, like kerosene subsidy, like killing shekau more than 4 times or jonathan having phd.

This is my earlier response from another thread.

A7:

That's not a sincere version of presentation, they put it as though Apc will never pursue to materialise anything stated in its manifesto. The state of this nation is similar to a wrecked ship vandalised by pirates, Apc arrived at its manifesto majorly through remote sensing, we need to hope things are not badder as it was laid in their documentation which is what will lead to further modifications of some parts of the manifesto.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by anwo247: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
gbl01:
Buhari: And i will ask Nigerian political observers to please study our manifesto, it is not a Bible or the Quran, because you cant change the Quran, whatever is there you take it or you leave it, same thing with most part of the Bible. ...

So some part of the Bible can be changed? This is the insult I picked out from the speech.

What do you expect from an illiterate Jihadist?
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Akpan107(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Reference:

Manifesto is a map showing position and destination. A good manifesto will have a plan b, c, d in the event of unforseen circumstance. He is right. It is not sacrosanct. Elements may not be attainable and others may be exceeded.
You have only succeeded in speaking big grammars...
APC is a disaster or maybe i should say, APC is the main reason their is the word called ''failure''

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by jjaku2012: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
efilefun:
Get a video link of where he made that statement ode
pls tell baba one chance not to fail us oo because the consequence of failure he can't bear.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by ziryboy(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
babajero:
One chance
whether one chance or anything he is better than your useless Jonathan that was kick out of office he want to rule by force and we the great people of Nigeria let him know that we are more than him and you his supporters
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by efilefun(m): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
But the way you all are behaving i am so sure some fools would be secretly praying for him to fail and i wonder what they stand to gain... We all looking forward to a great nigeria where we could stand boldly and call our own. I personally campaigned for Jonathan during the previous election but he failed and i pray Baba delivers but if not we will show him the way out also... so instead of hating around, go on your kneels and pray for a better nigeria.
jjaku2012:

pls tell baba one chance not to fail us oo because the consequence of failure he can't bear.

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by A7(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
HzRF:

And everything he said is not Quran and bible and pls which part of d Bible can be change?(most part of d bible)so it can be changed

gbl01:
Buhari: And i will ask Nigerian political observers to please study our manifesto, it is not a Bible or the Quran, because you cant change the Quran, whatever is there you take it or you leave it, same thing with most part of the Bible. ...

So some part of the Bible can be changed? This is the insult I picked out from the speech.

Would you sell your daughters as sex slaves if you are poor?
Would you kill your bride if she's not virgin?
Would you let your daughter marry her rapist?
Would you kill your child for hitting you?

Would the above still be followed just because it's documented in bible?

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by A7(m): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
A7, well said! Some people truly have issue with comprehension.

Yeah, hun... Most time it's just bad belle, now that they're voted out they hover with anger attacking everything however redundant or inconsequencial. i have no problem if Apc will change whole of the constitution as long it's for our collective gain. Satani.sts do not trade with sense i tell ya.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
A7:

Would you sell your daughters as sex slaves if you are poor?
Would you kill your bride if she's not virgin?
Would you let your daughter marry her rapist?
Would you kill your child for hitting you?

Would the above still be followed just because it's documented in bible?

I hope your wife was 7 when you married her...people like you are the reason why people kill others while trying to force then into another religion
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by A7(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
gbl01:

I hope your wife was 7 when you married her...people like you are the reason why people kill others while trying to force then into another religion

Why wouldnt i talk about other scriptures without adherents resorting to senseless subterfuge to dodge reality of things? If am wrong please correct me, the unwarranted attack will not do both of us any good.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by cyberguy72(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
mikolo80:
Is it not better than somebody who still saying he has delivered on his electricity promise and we still have no light.at least he is being honest upfront
He iz a scammer joor,ZOMBIE dey smell
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by texazzpete(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
anwo247:

I am almost sure you are a very young uninformed politician. For your sake, I wl repeat my text earlier posted in this thread:

If you count a man in his thirties with two kids and zero personal interest in Politics a 'very young politician', then fine.

anwo247:

...Which is what happened? APC came out with a manifesto before elections, and people voted for them based on those promises (even though I'll eat my hat if up to 500k Nigerians read that document)

anwo247:

Isn't this what Buhari said? His Manifesto is his promise to NIgerians and he will work with that document, along with credible folks of his and his party's choice?

anwo247:

I would expect that the totally unpredictable behaviour of the members of the legislative houses and the judiciary would count as part of the 'unexpected difficulty' that Buhari talked about, but I suppose you're free to assume Buhari has the power of clairvoyance.

anwo247:

I think it could do with a big dollop of logic in it.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by cyberguy72(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
A7:

Their thoughts exactly, since the simpleton of a principal of theirs fail, then everyone must fail, no matter what.

This nation is more or less a wrecked ship on extreme verge of sinking, Apc offered a total overhaul, one reason we voted them in.

Yet same terrible set of saboteurs at the very outset of their fall are staging to disturb the composure of this amiable captain that pledges to outstare pirates, overcome storm and navigate us to our rightful treasure.

We will get there. Insha Allah zamu gudu tare mu tsira tare.

I bet you BABA ONE CHANCE will fail
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by texazzpete(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
anwo247:

What do you expect from an illiterate Jihadist?

...and there you out yourself as one of those intolerant hecklers with little sense
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by cyberguy72(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
ziryboy:
whether one chance or anything he is better than your useless Jonathan that was kick out of office he want to rule by force and we the great people of Nigeria let him know that we are more than him and you his supporters
But U voted in a SCAMMER
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by cyberguy72(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
efilefun:
But the way you all are behaving i am so sure some fools would be secretly praying for him to fail and i wonder what they stand to gain... We all looking forward to a great nigeria where we could stand boldly and call our own. I personally campaigned for Jonathan during the previous election but he failed and i pray Baba delivers but if not we will show him the way out also... so instead of hating around, go on your kneels and pray for a better nigeria.
God forbid Pray for BABA! I rather he fails woefully so that GEJ wud be vindicated
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by A7(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
cyberguy72:
God forbid Pray for BABA! I rather he fails woefully so that GEJ wud be vindicated

cyberguy72:
I bet you BABA ONE CHANCE will fail

What more can i say. Smh.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by efilefun(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
cyberguy72:
More reason why the country will continue to be a disgrace to us outside... when an average citizen is hell bent on nothing but hatred.. You better pray you dont die of hatred
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by mikolo80: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
cyberguy72:
He iz a scammer joor,ZOMBIE dey smell
ok

whatchu go'n do about it
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari is changing goal posts. He now realised he made bogus promises and have been trying to give himself a soft landing. Too bad for him, Nigerians are now more aware than before. If he fails to deliver his campaign promises, he'll be abused and embarassed. The fact that he is senile, certificateless and clueless would worsen his situation for him when the abuses starts coming grin

You are just a very pathetic slowpoke! How do you even look at yourself in the mirror? Despite your very many campaign of calumny, abuse and hate, buhari still got one over you and your ilks.

If the table turns now and ibos are being attacked, Your hypocrisy surfaces and you start forming victim of abuse, insults and marginalisation.

No matter how much you wail! Buhari is your president for the next 4 years and most like 8 years. Live with it or kill yourself!
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari is changing goal posts. He now realised he made bogus promises and have been trying to give himself a soft landing. Too bad for him, Nigerians are now more aware than before. If he fails to deliver his campaign promises, he'll be abused and embarassed. The fact that he is senile, certificateless and clueless would worsen his situation for him when the abuses starts coming grin

Senile goat!
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
The changes will either be good or bad. Lets us not think it is bad!

Ahmeduana:

YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM DELUSION GRANDEUR, YOUR WILL SOON CLEAR, IF A PERSON CAN CHANGE IS WORDS AT WILL THEN WHAT IS LEFT OF THAT PERSON?
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
A7:

Why wouldnt i talk about other scriptures without adherents resorting to senseless subterfuge to dodge reality of things? If am wrong please correct me, the unwarranted attack will not do both of us any good.

Dude, you started the attack, don't change goal post. Ciao!

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by FOREXMARTS: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
sniperr007:

All his tryin to do is to reduce ur expectations. And some of der policies or promises were not feasible.

U cant judge d painter before he starts so dont judge buhari until after 1000days in office.

Even when the painter tells you "I will change the paint colour, type and texture from what i proposed or presented to you before you agreed to give me the contract because the signed agreement is not Bible neither is it Quran"?

You are sleeping on a bicycle, wake up chief.

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by FOREXMARTS: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
HzRF:

RULE NUMBER 1 is not a must in politic but in lyf
Will d level of freedom of speech ND freedom after speech DAT Gej as lay as precedence
Buahri beta get ready for shock ND propaganda couple with conspiracy theories

Nigeria is pregnant only God knw what it will bear

Lol this guy don turn excerpt of my post to him signature lol you go pay oh.

Seems the trend now is for Nigerian presidents to have their own unique bizarre statements.

Jonathan's was "stealing is not corruption"(JONATHAN)

Buhari has given us his, "manifesto before election is guaranteed, manifesto after election is not granted"(BUHARI)

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by HzRF(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

Lol this guy don turn excerpt of my post to him signature lol you go pay oh.

Seems the trend now is for Nigerian presidents to have their own unique bizarre statements.

Jonathan's was "stealing is not corruption"(JONATHAN)

Buhari has given us his, "manifesto before election is guaranteed, manifesto after election is not granted"(BUHARI)
Lolz
I go pay but make aregbe pay 1st

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock You. / Adamawa Governor Elect, Fintiri Visit Governor Wike - Photos / Nigerian Airforce Apologizes For Using Old Photos As Images Of Marte's Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.