Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari (36868 Views)

Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) / APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by HzRF(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2015
femoscorpion1:
[color=#770077][/color] tongue say buhari go ahead sir.change all d agendo in d agenda
Lol
I see funny days ahead
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2015
ellechrystal:
Chai, chai chai, them don scam us oooo.
One chance baba agbaya,
Well, what do u expect from a man who is embedded in a party who 's foundation is built on lies n propaganda...with time, we shall know who they really r, n trust me, they will not go scot free.

Beauty without sense. Mumu
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by anwo247: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2015
A7:

Satanis.ts dont seem to ever strategise and get things right.

When the progressives pointed Jonathan cluelessness, ineptitudeness, docile nature which of course is calling a spade a spade you take that as insult or abuse as you put without digging to see the deeper premise their claims are based on, instead you bring all your arsenal and launch a smear campaign against any non satani.sts, the series of senseless utterances, calumnious publications and slanderous documentaries coupled with Jonathans greed is what rightly places you as the opposition right now, and as dumb as you will forever remain, that same stu.pid tactic is still what you pledge to forever cling on. Honestly dude, your ilks embarasses me as a co-citizen.

You will Insha Allah live to watch as GMB/APC deliver their promises accompanied by tons of other yet to come productive schemes to carter for all and sundry.

And if you continue to allow every fibre of your being to hate anything good and continue to cling on banal behaviors, your heart will undoubtedly explode like balloon someday.

In all, it's not about good programs for the country. Even you have good programs for this country. So do I.

But it's all about Buahri who says he is a man of INTEGRITY dojng what he said he wld do. That's it.

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by fanysteve: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Greatest scam of the millennium. kiss
Apc and buhari has scammed nigerians ooooooooooooo ,GOD purnish the sickler Buhari

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nellybii: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2015
ellechrystal:
Chai, chai chai, them don scam us oooo.
One chance baba agbaya,
Well, what do u expect from a man who is embedded in a party who 's foundation is built on lies n propaganda...with time, we shall know who they really r, n trust me, they will not go scot free.

Scam who? You chief scammer. Did you vote for him? So allow people that voted for him to complain and stop crying over spilled milk..Stop taking paracetamol for other people's headache. He talked about modifications. What you should have noticed is that Buhari is not a liar He is also realistic .So anytime he talks you pick on him because your perception of leadership has been so skewed and you are used to lying leaders with no integrity . He could have just stated that the manifesto is unchangeable after all our present leaders shamelessly lie all the time and we refer to them as our heroes.and role models grin grin
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by trappatoni(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2015
efilefun:
Those of you spewing trash needs to watch the interview where he made the statement before saying rubbish... "It's subject to change cuz we have a judiciary and legislative arms of government who may not agree to such policy" if he tries forcing his way this same clueless TANOids would be the first set of Robots crying on the Internet
good point. I've come to realise that some people will never change,they don't bother to read and digest write ups before commenting, we are all hoping for the best and praying for the incoming administration to succeed. What do we stand to gain if the new government fails? When are we going to rise above pettiness and look at the big picture? God bless Nigeria.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2015
okwynet:
The table has turned round I can see serious defence for APC and PDP are ready to return the exert form of attack used by the APC when they thought that power only belong to Goodluck. I was thinking GMB will bypass other arms of government now he is following the Nigerian democracy. I wish him well. As we anticipate the change. Cos. We need it badly
exactly what my point was in times past...GMB would so hate democrasy when he wishes to fight corruption but cant because he has to follow due process...

All that yap about zero tolerance for corruption,you would soon see him soft pedal on it...just watch and see!!!...
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by GoldenJAT(m): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2015
;DBRO!go tru it again!despite d short hand in sum cases,one shud. B able 2 read and comprehend wat av said above,unless u ar 1 of dose pple dt schooled in France!!!!!
Lilimax:
I finds it difficult to read what you wrote. Desist from writing with short hand because one may not understand what you're trying to pass across. smiley
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2015
IzonOwei:
exactly what my point was in times past...GMB would so hate democrasy when he wishes to fight corruption but cant because he has to follow due process...

All that yap about zero tolerance for corruption,you would soon see him soft pedal on it...just watch and see!!!...

He has NO option than to soft pedal. All that talk na mere talk. Fighting corruption has gone beyond pushing people into jail without the needed thorough prosecution and sentencing!

It's a different ball altogether.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2015
Nellybii:

Scam who? You chief scammer. Did you vote for him? So allow people that voted for him to complain and stop crying over spilled milk..Stop taking paracetamol for other people's headache. He talked about modifications. What you should have noticed is that Buhari is not a liar He is also realistic .So anytime he talks you pick on him because your perception of leadership has been so skewed and you are used to lying leaders with no integrity . He could have just stated that the manifesto is unchangeable after all our present leaders shamelessly lie all the time and we refer to them as our heroes.and role models grin grin
Err, I will let this pass n ignore u like ur comment never existed, n please before u quote anyone again in this forum if it has to d with politics, always put in ur head that we r entitled to our opinions, n also that a coin has two sides, stop looking at one side,
By the way, u didn't need to use d grin smiley, it didn't fit in d comment, thanks.

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nellybii: 9:02am On Apr 24, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Buhari is the one trying to discredit himself... Why else will he be telling us the manifesto is subject to change , knowing fully well that most of his supporters voted him due to his manifesto. Nigerians are wiser now.

Here you are wrong. I didn't vote for him based on any manifesto. I voted for him based on his personality and integrity that has been proven over and over again..I also voted Jonathan out for another option. So did majority of Nigerians So stop deceiving yourself you tribal bigot. Enemy of progress.mtcheeeeeeew .SMH
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:

Beauty without sense. Mumu
Hahahahaahahahahahaahahahah, u r entitled to ur opinion ok,
N I know who I am, n wouldn't let people like u tell me who u think I am, Ve a great day.

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

Err, I will let this pass n ignore u like ur comment never existed, n please before u quote anyone again in this forum if it has to d with politics, always put in ur head that we r entitled to our opinions, n also that a coin has two sides, stop looking at one side,
By the way, u didn't need to use d grin smiley, it didn't fit in d comment, thanks.

What is this? Attitude 102? Good course!

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by RealChris(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2015
This is the first step to the "Change" Nigerians ve
been chanting for... grin
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2015
We should accept the fact that nothing in cast in stone, even the law is subject to review and amendments, however a total deviation for the worse is when the president elect begins to water down on his promises, the same promises that gave him the mandate of the electorates.
That is the problem

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nellybii: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

Hmmm I was looking for the response to my post but I didn't see it. Ahhhhhh Thanks I didn't know it is called grin Smiley awww you are a genius. grin grin
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by texazzpete(m): 9:07am On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
Oga be ready to write more epistle like this one o, because WE SHALL HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE!!!!

Bros,
You make me laugh. You think I will not hold Buhari accountable too? You think i started off complaining about GEJ? I was up until 2am during the 2011 PDP primaries, cheering GEJ on against Atiku. I once thought GEJ would be the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

Your negativity BEFORE Buhari starts is regrettable, to be honest. Allow him show his hand, and then you can rightly criticize and condemn. In fact, I will happy join you in criticizing Buhari for non-performance.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Toks2008(m): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2015
[size=17pt]One fact i know and i can bet my life on is that no matter the modifications or adjustments(Change) made to the manifesto, APC will still perform credibly well.

That is one fact Nigerians can take home.
[/size]
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by texazzpete(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2015
anwo247:

In all, it's not about good programs for the country. Even you have good programs for this country. So do I.

But it's all about Buahri who says he is a man of INTEGRITY dojng what he said he wld do. That's it.

No. It is all about folks like you refusing to look at issues objectively.

Buhari is telling you that his manifesto represents his plans, but small modifications may be made based on input, feedback and dynamics from the legislative and judiciary....and you're criticizing him for his honesty. If he had come out to say that he will not obey the legislative and judiciary, you will call him a dictator.

Sorry, it IS about good programs for the country. That is what will cement his legacy. And that is the CHANGE most Nigerians voted for

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

What is this? Attitude 102? Good course!
Lol, u this preye, chai... U worry me o. I dey fear u sef
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2015
Toks2008:
[size=17pt]One fact i know and i can bet my life on is that no matter the modifications or adjustments(Change) made to the manifesto, APC will still perform credibly well.

That is one fact Nigerians can take home.
[/size]
Please be mindful of what u say, please, don't ever bet ur life on anything political, it's just an advice my dear,

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Rose2014: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2015
funshybam:

were they studying constitution of Malaysia when they were drafting the manifesto?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by chacoonder(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

From your point of reasoning, I can tell your age. You are 10yrs old. I lie?
One verse in Proverb says,"when a man calls himself wise,his ways are of foo_lishness"...Meaning, you claim to be wisdomguy, but unfortunately you happen to be weak-headed.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nellybii: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2015
simongonner:
God Bless You..

God bless you ooo

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Toks2008(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2015
texazzpete:

Bros,
You make me laugh. You think I will not hold Buhari accountable too? You think i started off complaining about GEJ? I was up until 2am during the 2011 PDP primaries, cheering GEJ on against Atiku. I once thought GEJ would be the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

Your negativity BEFORE Buhari starts is regrettable, to be honest. Allow him show his hand, and then you can rightly criticize and condemn. In fact, I will happy join you in criticizing Buhari for non-performance.

From my assessment of Buhari i guess he is too sincere to a fault. I will advice that he grants less interview and allow things start first because he really can not decipher right now the magnitude of the rottenness in the Nigeria financial institution and government agencies.

Enough of all these interviews for now and he should really learn how to use subtle words in addressing issues of national importance.

One fact i know is that just like in 1983 where he allowed Idi agbon to have a free hand, in same manner im certain that he will allow seasoned is technocrats to handle the affairs of the country and that is where my happiness and assurance lies because i know that with a VP like osinbanjo and people of integrity in his cabinet, Nigerians will be happier by the end of the first tenure.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

Lol, u this preye, chai... U worry me o. I dey fear u sef

I'm supposed to be an endearment to thee.....what are you thinking? U placed someone in a good course, and you did it politely. ...
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Ura: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2015
HzRF:

Lyk he did to $2.8bn DAT went missing wen he head ptdf

A report that was neither made public nor acted upon, will you judge him based on that? The same General Obasanjo who set up the probe and made the accusation still came up later to say that nothing indictive was actually found. Why didn't EFCC prosecute him? Now, even Obasanjo is returning money to the coffers. If Buhari was that irresponsible, we all know that Baba OBJ would have capitalized on it by now.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm supposed to be an endearment to thee.....what are you thinking? U placed someone in a good course, and you did it politely. ...
grin grin grin
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by sniperr007(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2015
teeowl:
I hope say we never enter one chance... this one that he is already saying this! It is too early for him to be talking like this.

All his tryin to do is to reduce ur expectations. And some of der policies or promises were not feasible.

U cant judge d painter before he starts so dont judge buhari until after 1000days in office.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by chacoonder(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2015
HzRF:

Did I hear 3 point
So d health sector has been changed
D mining has also changed
D education has also changed.
D road has also changed

This is an era of change tho
bros it is better to have a functional 3-Point Agenda than to have a dead or dysfunctional 7 -Point Agenda or No-Point Agenda of Gej.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Gone are the days when politicians use funny manifesto to deceive the public just to gain power and then turn around to do things differently. Now we shall be holding them accountable even before assuming power. Buhari has started a new song when he's yet to get power. We can't afford him such privilege. #Never!
texazzpete:

Bros,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nellybii: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2015
airsaylongcon:

I agree with you to a some extent. But imagine a scenario where my village people contribute to send me to Uni. And while hustling for post-ume I promise to wipe out all forms of medical ailment in the village. Then when I get admitted I see that it was a veterinary school I was admitted into. I will still be a doctor when I grad but do u think my people are going to hear stories?

Yes but you never voted for him in the first place and you are .in the opposition now.So you are only perfoming your major your duties as opposition ,Crying us a River grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . / 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) / Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.