Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari (36872 Views)

Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) / APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by HzRF(m): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
Why are there too may fools on this forum. Why have people failed to realise that if conditions, especially the government's revenue, improves more than expected, what you can expect is a better service delivery than promised.

Why are these folks trying to make it seem like it is a bad statement??
And if it does not improve nko

What a fool lyk u gat to say

4 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by shammah1(m): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2015
Can't you read again? Or do need pin mouth Nokia charger to charge your eyes. What else than your grandfather Buhari and his agents of lies and propaganda scamming Nigerians?
God is watching
abduljabbar4:
This op doesn't know how to post things properly. He said the Qur'an and the bible cannot be changed......
You need to give us what he said completely

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2015
oghenetega100:
Tanoids are trying so hard to discredit GMB b4 he even makes it to Aso rock, but they are all talking out of fear, cos deep down in their hearts they know the truth,

"No matter how bad GMB performs, he will definitely outshine GEJ"

And then they will all start to look really silly for supporting an incompetent ruler,

Buhari is the one trying to discredit himself... Why else will he be telling us the manifesto is subject to change , knowing fully well that most of his supporters voted him due to his manifesto. Nigerians are wiser now.

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by GoldenJAT(m): 8:12am On Apr 24, 2015
Y mumu pple full evrywia lik dis?NIGERIANS ar d problem of nigeria,sum nairaladers mumu so tey dem go soon obtain degree 4am!!!Haba....its high time we strt bin realistic wif ourselves,dere is notin under d sun,dt aint. Subject 2 change if d nid Arises.wen PDP wn 2011 election,hw many of d item on d manifestoe did dey fully implement,even wen de neva said its subjected 2 change,if u guys knws d level of corruption dt had bin carried out unda d PDP led govt,we shud b out carryin guns and wieldin machetes.....GMB statement is stil on point..IMBECILIC PDP supporters,feel lik floggin sense in2 u ppl's Brain.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2015
danjumakolo:

Another tanoid.
Look all of you saddists that voted gej shud stop and save your psychic energy and just watch apc unbundle Nigeria from the shackles of pdp trauma for over 16 years.
Bros chill.. the change is already in progress.. na una go tire for change... As for me and my family, we are transformed already.

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2015
WHY DIDN'T HE SAY THIS DURING THE CAMPAIGNS? THAT WOULD HAVE MADE ME VOTE FOR HIM. INSTEAD, HE PROMISED US OUTRAGEOUS MANIFESTOES AND 15+ MILLION PEOPLE FELL FOR IT. THE MAJORITY MAY NOT ALWAYS BE RIGHT. OR ARE THEY? WATCHING.

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by shammah1(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2015
What's this one saying? When Jonathan discussed so many issues, did you people payed attention to every details? Instead you pick a sentence to attack and render all the insults on him. Rubbish!
A7:

If that's the only thing that stood out to you i pity your life. Tons of issues are discussed in that interview, vital issues essential for our transformation for the better, unfortunately your interests are inclined towards resisting change especially the positive kind presented by the Apc.

There are certain factors, like true state of things after taking over that will warrant modification of the manifesto if necessary, and before implementation some processess must be duly observed. To spealt it out bluntly for your stagnated mind, Apc do not limit itself to only campaign promises, they embrace positive initiatives and by extension all kinds of development.

So now as i wrote earlier "take the senseless bitterness and shove it down your b**t ".

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by HzRF(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2015
OboloMAN:
#BabaOneChance Trending .....I love Nigerians
~ grin
We sabi DAT kind tin ooo
Bubu beta perform magic lyk he did with vote from kano ,kastina,Kaduna or else
Na
#SayBabaOneChance

3 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2015
jaydee87:

tell dem oh...
I read thru his comment and i no see where he say he wont deliver.. so Abeg help me tell the anti-change guys to watch from the corner of their hatred eyes and see Nigeria grow...

Bros, your head needs check up o! Why will he change a manifesto that made pple vote for him?

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2015
Babaonechance. grin

Nigerians dun enter bad people motor.....smh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by mekadinho(f): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2015
THEY WANNA TELL US ANODA STORY OH...

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by shammah1(m): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Starting from equalling 1 dollar to a naira
A7:

Satanis.ts dont seem to ever strategise and get things right.

When the progressives pointed Jonathan cluelessness, ineptitudeness, docile nature which of course is calling a spade a spade you take that as insult or abuse as you put without digging to see the deeper premise their claims are based on, instead you bring all your arsenal and launch a smear campaign against any non satani.sts, the series of senseless utterances, calumnious publications and slanderous documentaries coupled with Jonathans greed is what rightly places you as the opposition right now, and as dumb as you will forever remain, that same stu.pid tactic is still what you pledge to forever cling on. Honestly dude, your ilks embarasses me as a co-citizen.

You will Insha Allah live to watch as GMB/APC deliver their promises accompanied by tons of other yet to come productive schemes to carter for all and sundry.

And if you continue to allow every fibre of your being to hate anything good and continue to cling on banal behaviors, your heart will undoubtedly explode like balloon someday.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by aksule(m): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Had it been this u turn is coming from PDP or any other party other than APC the national publicity secretary of the APC would have been shouting blue murder. I think we need a strong opposition to halt these u turns otherwise we will wake up without the elected party fulfilling its promise citing one reason or the other

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2015
chacoonder:
What he meant was that APC could still add to their party's manifesto.Remember he's been mentioning only 3-point agenda(insecurity,unemployment,corruption) since his campaign days so he said he could still add more to them because it is only the bible and Quran you cannot alter.

From your point of reasoning, I can tell your age. You are 10yrs old. I lie?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by HzRF(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2015
Ura:
At least, for those who know his character very well, we all know that he won't steal from the treasury, and he will not let you steal from it either. And you will never hear a phrase like "stealing is not corruption" from him. So let us patiently watch out for the change. If it is not what we need, we can as well boot him out.
Lyk he did to $2.8bn DAT went missing wen he head ptdf

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Lilimax(f): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2015
GoldenJAT:
Y mumu pple full evrywia lik dis?NIGERIANS ar d problem of nigeria,sum nairaladers mumu so tey dem go soon obtain degree 4am!!!Haba....its high time we strt bin realistic wif ourselves,dere is notin under d sun,dt aint. Subject 2 change if d nid Arises.wen PDP wn 2011 election,hw many of d item on d manifestoe did dey fully implement,even wen de neva said its subjected 2 change,if u guys knws d level of corruption dt had bin carried out unda d PDP led govt,we shud b out carryin guns and wieldin machetes.....GMB statement is stil on point..IMBECILIC PDP supporters,feel lik floggin sense in2 u ppl's Brain.
I finds it difficult to read what you wrote. Desist from writing with short hand because one may not understand what you're trying to pass across. smiley

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by AKPARAJA: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2015
I just thank my God I never followed these APC fools to scam nigerians.Jonathan told us that we will appreciate him more when he is out of office.Buhari is yet to be sworn in but already talking about changing Hus promises while nobody was kidnapped in chibok he promised to rescue them but he has nobody to rescue.Nigeria and Nigerians are doomed for 4 years

3 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by HzRF(m): 8:25am On Apr 24, 2015
mmsen:

Like most scams this one was apparent from the beginning.

The same political actors were promising a different political paradigm and the uncouth, unthinking voters in the north and south-west fell for it.
Thanks a lot
They are lyk olosho who doubles as usher

Itz just a lie

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by thaoriginator: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape and Showyourcertificate children of anger will die of hate and frustration
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by bongolistik(m): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2015
First of all, I am neither APC supporter nor PDP supporter, what I/we want is just good leadership from whoever is elected up there.

Then coming now on the topic on ground, by the coments being droped here, it is a clear indication dat u urself need change. I hav not seen anytin wrong yet in d statement dat Baba has made. And yes there wr manifestos nd electroral promisis made nd u all should not hold evry statements made b4 elections nd wht u ar goin to get or see afta electionp.. They ar simply manifestos nd tell me, who doesnt blow up his or her manifestos out of proportion? B4, wil u tel ppl dat u wil make dolar equals to N300 in manifestos.

It is jst similar tin as u looking 4 job, i bet u dat most of u blow up ur cv out of proportion nd even say wht u can do nd tins u cant jst to get d job, so no diference here...or didnt u also read Pres. Jona manifestos too, that he wil transform dis dat, evrytin in country, bt can he realy transform evrytin? Absolutly no..so wen ppl givs manifestos, d tins dat u shuld look out for is at least up to 50% of promises to be fulfild nd nt 100% of evryting said. If he say he wil make a dolar equal N1, in reality ar u expectin dat to happen? So let say if he can return dollor from wr it is back to say N160, den u knw he has tried on dat aspect. Dat is hw u look out for tins diplomaticaly nd nt takin evryting said durin manifestos as dogmas, offcorse as rightly said, d manifestos ar subject to change nd dat does nt mean in any way dat dey wil nt work towards electoral promises.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2015
thaoriginator:
SeverusSnape and Showyourcertificate children of anger will die of hate and frustration
Chai, e pain am tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by XBLadez: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Pa Buhari is like a lazy driver. Journey yet to start and he's already expressing fear of bad roads grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Borderless: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2015
A7:

If that's the only thing that stood out to you i pity your life. Tons of issues are discussed in that interview, vital issues essential for our transformation for the better, unfortunately your interests are inclined towards resisting change especially the positive kind presented by the Apc.

There are certain factors, like true state of things after taking over that will warrant modification of the manifesto if necessary, and before implementation some processess must be duly observed. To spealt it out bluntly for your stagnated mind, Apc do not limit itself to only campaign promises, they embrace positive initiatives and by extension all kinds of development.

So now as i wrote earlier "take the senseless bitterness and shove it down your b**t ".

Listen to yourself: 'if that's the only thing that stood out to you'... isn't that enough to be scared about?

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Sajio(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2015
A7:

Satanis.ts dont seem to ever strategise and get things right.

When the progressives pointed Jonathan cluelessness, ineptitudeness, docile nature which of course is calling a spade a spade you take that as insult or abuse as you put without digging to see the deeper premise their claims are based on, instead you bring all your arsenal and launch a smear campaign against any non satani.sts, the series of senseless utterances, calumnious publications and slanderous documentaries coupled with Jonathans greed is what rightly places you as the opposition right now, and as dumb as you will forever remain, that same stu.pid tactic is still what you pledge to forever cling on. Honestly dude, your ilks embarasses me as a co-citizen.

You will Insha Allah live to watch as GMB/APC deliver their promises accompanied by tons of other yet to come productive schemes to carter for all and sundry.

And if you continue to allow every fibre of your being to hate anything good and continue to cling on banal behaviors, your heart will undoubtedly explode like balloon someday.
.... Oga Nigerians are not interested in ur grammars but to what Buhari has for Us.. no need for the insult we all here in Nigeria, time will tell. if he does well, Nigerians will praise him and if he does otherwise? he should be ready for Nigerians too!! so stop ur hatred for Gej. he did his best okay!! twas same northerners that kept this country where it is now.. When a foundation is faulty? what do u think of the building?

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by 9ousky: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2015
I just wonder How some people here on nairaland think... They wait to see a post about Buhari will Fail, Buhari will dis and Buhari will dat and they storm it with comments just to get at their opposing peeps on nairaland. The reality Is Buhari has won, He will spending 4 years and He hasn't even been sworn in yet, Will u guys continue like dis in d next 4 years.Even though u didn't support him but now He won just move and pray He markes our lives better because dats d main reason u Ar supporting any party or candidates. I just don't why so many of u here are after this man Failure.... Every single day ur comments, ur posts Ar intended for d man failure and He hasn't been sworn in... Well for me oo Even though I didn't vote for him but now dat He won I pray God makes d governance easy for him so DAT our lives can be better and things will be better for us...

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Acidosis(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2015
Lmao grin grin grin

This man again
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by janvier27(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2015
But I hope the amount promised corpers and the unemployed will not change.

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by HzRF(m): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2015
chacoonder:
What he meant was that APC could still add to their party's manifesto.Remember he's been mentioning only 3-point agenda(insecurity,unemployment,corruption) since his campaign days so he said he could still add more to them because it is only the bible and Quran you cannot alter.
Did I hear 3 point
So d health sector has been changed
D mining has also changed
D education has also changed.
D road has also changed

This is an era of change tho

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by deucelaw: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2015
funshybam:

were they studying constitution of Malaysia when they were drafting the manifesto?

No sir, I dont think so.....it's clear that he was referring to the rule of law and the role of the Legislative and Judiciary in effecting policies...It must go through a constitutional process.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2015
Despite the nature of the statement, all of us should wait to see if the assumed change may even make us better instead of critisizinf what we do not know the main content.
After all election is over and enough of this fighting.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by thaoriginator: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Chai, e pain am tongue grin
mumu pickney grin oya count my teeth grin
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2015
A7:

A7, well said! Some people truly have issue with comprehension.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis / Drone Pictures Of Governor Ademola Adeleke Campaigning In Modakeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.