Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari (36855 Views)

Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) / APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by honey2015(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Thanks for the link, I've seen where he made the statement. Here's the excerpt:

#BabaOneChance grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Phinagold(f): 7:17am On Apr 24, 2015
soe:
PDP to present Namadi Sambo for president in 2019
the mumu that failed in his polling unit?

2 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by oghenetega100(f): 7:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Tanoids are trying so hard to discredit GMB b4 he even makes it to Aso rock, but they are all talking out of fear, cos deep down in their hearts they know the truth,

"No matter how bad GMB performs, he will definitely outshine GEJ"

And then they will all start to look really silly for supporting an incompetent ruler,

4 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by mmsen: 7:18am On Apr 24, 2015
bashydemy:
Some people can't just think with their brain, when GMB it can change does that mean change to bad or good? i think that is the question to ask instead of shouting one chance or scam.... part of his manifesto is not to probe past Government and he might later change is mind to probe and jail... its still part of Change. so till then you guys should relax as i believe in GMB

GMB, Tinubu My Hero,

Fashola, Ameachi my Mentor

He has said that he will not probe past governments.

The gullible Nigerian voters have been scammed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Mufasa27(m): 7:18am On Apr 24, 2015
lol.... but apc jobless youth are expecting the 5000naira monthly you promised them #babaonechance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by darlenese(f): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2015
XBLadez:
APC manifesto not a bible or Quran which cannot be Changed grin grin grin
Any APC goblin who pretends not to understand what that should be hanged!

Change indeed!

He is changing the change already cry angry

5 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Reference(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2015
A7:

If that's the only thing that stood out to you i pity your life. Tons of issues are discussed in that interview, vital issues essential for our transformation for the better, unfortunately your interests are inclined towards resisting change especially the positive kind presented by the Apc.

There are certain factors, like true state of things after taking over that will warrant modification of the manifesto if necessary, and before implementation some processess must be duly observed. To spealt it out bluntly for your stagnated mind, Apc do not limit itself to only campaign promises, they embrace positive initiatives and by extension all kinds of development.

So now as i wrote earlier "take the senseless bitterness and shove it down your b**t ".

'...True state of things' abi. Were they considered when GEJ led PDP was in power. Better modify this before the opposition sees it and eats you alive.

The best days of the APC are long gone. It is defensive play all the way to 2019. Power has been exchanged for reputation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by sophtaf(f): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This one na real Baba One Chance grin grin grin

Nigerians have been scammed!
grin
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by jaydee87(m): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2015
A7:

If that's the only thing that stood out to you i pity your life. Tons of issues are discussed in that interview, vital issues essential for our transformation for the better, unfortunately your interests are inclined towards resisting change especially the positive kind presented by the Apc.

There are certain factors, like true state of things after taking over that will warrant modification of the manifesto if necessary, and before implementation some processess must be duly observed. To spealt it out bluntly for your stagnated mind, Apc do not limit itself to only campaign promises, they embrace positive initiatives and by extension all kinds of development.

So now as i wrote earlier "take the senseless bitterness and shove it down your b**t ".

tell dem oh...
I read thru his comment and i no see where he say he wont deliver.. so Abeg help me tell the anti-change guys to watch from the corner of their hatred eyes and see Nigeria grow...

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by pat077: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2015
I hope they change for good.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by phranseeqz(m): 7:22am On Apr 24, 2015
pretend i don't understand this or just give him the benefit of doubt. everyone's watching o
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by simongonner: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2015
bjdon:
While I did not support Buhari I think we have to be fair and mature on this one. This happens all the time. Let Buhari assume office first then we can judge him
God Bless You..
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by okpamson15(m): 7:22am On Apr 24, 2015
Rubish
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by chacoonder(m): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2015
teeowl:
I hope say we never enter one chance... this one that he is already saying this! It is too early for him to be talking like this.
What he meant was that APC could still add to their party's manifesto.Remember he's been mentioning only 3-point agenda(insecurity,unemployment,corruption) since his campaign days so he said he could still add more to them because it is only the bible and Quran you cannot alter.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by darlenese(f): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2015
I'm loosing respect for this man! He seems to be joking with Nigerians, and it is'nt funny.

Buhari be like....

I tricked you into voting me in tongue wink
sad cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by etilogue: 7:23am On Apr 24, 2015
PUSH1:
He doesn't mean that he will not govern well.
Sit down there, you don enter one chance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by FOREXMARTS: 7:23am On Apr 24, 2015
anwo247:
APC Campaign Words and Manifesto are not Words from Quran or Bible, they are subject to Change ---- Buhari

The President-elect Gen. Muhammadu Buhari disclosed that the promises that the All Progressives Congress, APC, made during the nationwide presidential campaign which were contained in the Party’s manifesto were not words from the Quran or Bible, adding that the pledges are subject to change.

Buhari who stated this during an interactive session with journalists on Television Continental, TVC reiterated that the party’s manifestos were subject to modification.

Read mor from here:

www.post-nigeria.com/apc-manifesto-not-quran-or-bible-subject-to-change-buhari/

Yeeeeekpa, Nigeria don enter one chance. Tell one thing during campaign (campaign manifesto), tell us another thing after winning the election (Ojoro manifesto). In summary he just said "hey Nigerians, yall fools". I think I can officially start calling this man Baba one chance even tho we are in the same party, very disappointing. What happened to "my word is my bond? ".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by femoscorpion1: 7:24am On Apr 24, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] tongue say buhari go ahead sir.change all d agendo in d agenda
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by razz0: 7:24am On Apr 24, 2015
God help us as County. As 4 me, a good administration make good decision towards achieving the objectives and goals of its citizens. Buhari kw dat pple voted u Bcoz our President no do well. Therefore let ur deeds speak 4 u. It better u don't promise than promise and fail. RULE NO:1.

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by 49cents(m): 7:25am On Apr 24, 2015
I am a die hard cynic of GMB, why I would want to make jest of him here but let me very frank rather

The statement is from the TV interview he granted TVC recently; I think he spoke well but then I don't understand why a manifesto isn't drated according to the prevailing laws of the land: does it mean that the manifesto was meant to decieve nigerians to win their votes?

I never believe promising. FREE meals and N5000 monthly for the unemployed are promises a vionary government should be making

Tell me you will decentralise say PHCN in terms of power generation; tell me you will employ the best brains for the classrooms and pay them like doctors; tell me you will grant local government autonomy so that they can't deliver essential services to the people etc....these policies don't cost much but they deliver much

How can the APC create 2 million jobs without industries.......I expected to hear the creation of 5 industrial packs per state within the next four years, which will be given prirty in terms of power supply to attract investors

I needed to hear stuff like having an IT policy that will encourage the establishment of phone comanies for intance rather than we import phones and killing our dollars

I fear for this government walahi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by funshybam(m): 7:25am On Apr 24, 2015
Buhari: And i will ask Nigerian political observers
to please study our manifesto, it is not a Bible or
the Quran, because you cant change the Quran,
whatever is there you take it or you leave it, same
thing with most part of the Bible. So, our
manifesto was made by very very experienced
Nigerians, they took several months to arrive at it
but it's subject to modification. As soon as we
are in govt we will highly respect the role of the
other two pillars of govt, the legislature and the
judiciary, so whatever we said in our manifesto
people must accept the fact that we have to
modify certain things according to the law and
constitution of the country.

were they studying constitution of Malaysia when they were drafting the manifesto?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

Lol, hi preye, how is it going with u?

I'm cool. It's going great.....It's another morning. ..It's our hope to make a good use of it....

Why you dry do like this?
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by texazzpete(m): 7:25am On Apr 24, 2015
Nigerians are the architects of our own misfortune sha. See how people here are whining instead of appreciating refreshing honesty from the President-elect.
All manifesto are dynamic documents and smart leaders can modify plans on the fly to fit current reality and adhere to legislation. buhari is just telling you up front and you clowns are making noise.

Did your hero GEJ put fuel subsidy removal in his Manifesto when he was running in 2011? Yet you supported him making an attempt to remove fuel subsidy. Rubbish
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by clevvermind(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2015
i just laugh. gringrin
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by 1Dray(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2015
I once quoted a Bible verse that stated "Meddle not with those that are given to CHANGE" but I was furiously attacked by some children of anger... Now, I hope you understand clearly that Bible passage as things unfolds.

4 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
[s]Why are there too may fools on this forum. Why have people failed to realise that if conditions, especially the government's revenue, improves more than expected, what you can expect is a better service delivery than promised.

Why are these folks trying to make it seem like it is a bad statement[/s]??

Fools here

Wonderful!

Time shall tell.

@Baba ONE CHANCE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 24, 2015
funshybam:

were they studying constitution of Malaysia when they were drafting the manifesto?

Hahaha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 7:27am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm cool. It's going great.....It's another morning. ..It's our hope to make a good use of it....

Why you dry do like this?
That's nice, how I dey do?
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2015
General Buhari should realise that lots of expectations of people are hanging on his neck. He should rather seek to fulfil them or be ready for the backlash that is associated with failure of keeping campaign promises. As it appears, he sound more like "BABA ONE CHANCE"

9 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by FOREXMARTS: 7:29am On Apr 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Thanks for the link, I've seen where he made the statement. Here's the excerpt:

#BabaOneChance grin grin grin

The one chance scam is hiding his scam behind the constitution, when the so called experienced agberoes were writing the manifesto why didn't they use the same constitution which is a constant as reference, now you telling us you will modify it according to the constitution, this is not progressive, sounds more like the Chinese communist party. They must think everyone is dumb.

4 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Fratello(m): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2015
Like whatever happened to "My word is my word?huh"
...and now i'm seeing some reasons Mama never trusted Buhari (A Fulani will always be a Fulani)

4 Likes

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by setemi4ever(m): 7:30am On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Did you read and understand what you quoted?

Do you expect the manifesto to be 100% complied with without tweaking it as necessary?

Keep wallowing in your frustration but remember that four years is not four weeks.
one is certain,let keep our voters card very well and wait for d next four years,if they cnt fulfill their words,we will use our vote to kick them out.shikena.
God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent / I Hope 2023 Presidency Ambition Won't Divide Tinubu And Osinbajo / #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.