Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,346 members, 7,822,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) (13305 Views)

Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On / Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics / Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by ojaybaba(m): 6:36am On Apr 24, 2015
emsheddy:
A Faithful man must have respect for ladies. and so if he can walk past a fallen lady like dat because bae is by his side, then he ain't faithful!
no, he ain't a gentleman
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by zealot4me(f): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2015
the bit*ch is cra*zy grin
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by BlackOnassis(m): 7:12am On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
he really lack compassionate lol. He seems so angry at the world for no reason .

I think Kanye lost it after his mother died. he was somewhat well-behaved when she was alive.
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by LordReed(m): 7:18am On Apr 24, 2015
It was just a prank, no big deal.
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by Sheenor: 7:19am On Apr 24, 2015
That so inhuman, common, how can one be like this Anyways, still love your songs tho, ℓ☺ℓ
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by emsheddy(m): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
been respectful and faithful are two different things.
. Both cannot be separated! are u telling me a man can be faithful yet disrespectful to ladies? naaaaah! A faithful man is a respectful man too! that's why he can't toy with his lady's feelings!

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 24, 2015
emsheddy:
. Both cannot be separated! are u telling me a man can be faithful yet disrespectful to ladies? naaaaah! A faithful man is a respectful man too! that's why he can't toy with his lady's feelings!
You have a point.
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by bamiyoolountoke: 7:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Lol
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 24, 2015
Irrespective of what people will say, kanye should have been a gentleman and do d needful. For the lady, it's her headache if she continues in such habit in order 2 get attention from a guy who care less.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by onyi4edu(f): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2015
I kinda like what Kanye did. If Kim wasn't with him, he can help but at this point Kim or one of their bodyguards can help the lady.

I hope it wasn't Kanye that caused the fall though because if it's him then he is suppose to lift her up and apologise.
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by grad2012(f): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2015
undecided whether she pretended or not to have falling,if he had any epitome of respect for women he shud have atleast helped her back on her feet.
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2015
grad2012:
undecided whether she pretended or not to have falling,if he had any epitome of respect for women he shud have atleast helped her back on her feet.
sweetie, the person in the pic is kayne West...do you really know him? He's the devil's father. Lol
He got a heart of stone with unmatched arrogance.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by tellwisdom: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2015
Thats good for her...foolish Nigerian gurl angry
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by nwaobitex: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2015
cheesy
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by naijaboiy: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2015
natureblack:
It was actually a prank by Amy Schumer(the lady on the floor):Amy Schumer pretended to trip and fall in front of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West on Tuesday as the couple took to the red carpet at the TIME 100 at the Lincoln center NYC.
The couple slowly strolled by as Amy Schumer lay sprawled out on the floor.Kanye was not impressed because Schumer did a good job of stealing the spotlight from him who was being celebrated in the TIME's 100 most influential people in the world.

*Nigga ain't smiling*
Lol,,i think many nigerians don't follow American hip-hop and they don't know kanye.

Kanye knows what the Amy bìtch was trying to do. It was simply an attention stunt.

Kanye acts like a god! You don't steal the spotlight from him.

I'd definitely pass that bìtch if I were the one too.

Fhuuck respect. undecided
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by Jahil: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2015
Pls ff me on twitter @yungjahil I ff back . Or ff this direct link www.twitter.com/yungjahil
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by coolzeal(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2015
Kanye just looked down to make sure it wasn't Kanye that fell. Nasty man and good for her.
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by kontrolbaba1(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2015
La wa ooo, anyway,
justFeeling the nigga.
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by natureblack(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,i think many nigerians don't follow American hip-hop and they don't know kanye.

Kanye knows what the Amy bìtch was trying to do. It was simply an attention stunt.

Kanye acts like a god! You don't steal the spotlight from him.

I'd definitely pass that bìtch if I were the one too.

Fhuuck respect. undecided

Amy was just a random troll,and not a popular actress/comedienne who was messing with a nigga that never lets his guard down in public,and is way too worried about getting trolled......thus,a great excuse for shooting Amy the death stare when she pulled the pratfall.
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by anasey(m): 11:52am On Apr 24, 2015
couldn't he just be nice? LOL
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
he really lack compassionate lol. He seems so angry at the world for no reason .

Lacks! Not Lack

Compassion! Not Compassionate!

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by MrCork: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
Lmao Kayne thou....this guy got no chill.... grin grin grin hahahahahaha

.....KAIIIIIII... LOOOK ROKIATU AGAIN.... I TINK AM GONNNNO *POUR*..... I SWAAAR!! tongue
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
If Kanye helped her up, she would have hugged him and make Kim look awkward. West is smart.

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nah so my husband go waka pass
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
The fool that corrected me, my iPad change stuff and I do t fuc..king care to change it. Nairaland is not that serious to me.
But you can continue been jobless and follow me around to correct me.
Infact I will appreciate if you do that.

You may even wanna correct this as well. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lala247:
Nah so my husband go waka pass

lool grin
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by Rilwayne001: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
This dude though...even though his songs are always CRAP.

CRAPYE WEST thats his name.

non of my bixzz..NEXT PLEASE

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by iykeaniogbe(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
Lmao Kayne thou....this guy got no chill.... grin grin grin hahahahahaha
yeezus lol...
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
From all that happened Kanye still got the spotlight on him. He walked past her like a god, having that "bitch dont kill my vibe" look.
And again its Kanye, a first class world A.hole, if its not Beyonce on d floor, biatch can sleep on d floor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
xxxoladevoxxx:
And again its Kanye, a first class world A.hole, if its not Beyonce on d floor, biatch can sleep on d floor
hahahahahaha nigga you damn funny.
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
That aint fair though
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by uchendu99(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
lol, this guy is just bonkers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read / Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.