Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) (13312 Views)

Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On / Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics / Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by 2dice(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Kanye and his Ego and Swag..
Even the Devil will be Jealous of this ni.gga
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by BlackOnassis(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
onyi4edu:
I kinda like what Kanye did. If Kim wasn't with him, he can help but at this point Kim or one of their bodyguards can help the lady.

I hope it wasn't Kanye that caused the fall though because if it's him then he is suppose to lift her up and apologise.

u like what he did? damn, that's cold. if someone falls beside u, it is almost like a human reflex reaction to reach for the person. at dat point, u don't even think about your wife or bodyguards around. Kanye just happens to be . . . well I don't even know what to call dat n1gga grin
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
This is why I love this brother.
Always on point.
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by BlackOnassis(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
natureblack:
It was actually a prank by Amy Schumer(the lady on the floor):Amy Schumer pretended to trip and fall in front of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West on Tuesday as the couple took to the red carpet at the TIME 100 at the Lincoln center NYC.

The couple slowly strolled by as Amy Schumer lay sprawled out on the floor.Kanye was not impressed because Schumer did a good job of stealing the spotlight from him who was being celebrated in the TIME's 100 most influential people in the world.

*Nigga ain't smiling*

aahh. now I get it cheesy but I still see yeezy doing something like dat if it was for real. Kanye is problem child.
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by Pdizzle(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
he really lack compassionate lol. He seems so angry at the world for no reason .

He's otherwise, read about him.

https://www.nairaland.com/2269285/kanye-west-own-words-talks
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Davidairmarshal:
Check out this new gospel music, you will love it

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/1038eac9
U feashure Wizdaddy inside d sing?
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Davidairmarshal:
No. How is the song?
Send me resharge card to buy MB data to analyse it 4 u cool
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by whizoooo: 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 25, 2015
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by sosiqdude(m): 5:33am On Apr 25, 2015
rokiatu:
Lmao Kayne thou....this guy got no chill.... grin grin grin hahahahahaha

Hahahahahah

Real man
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by purplekayc(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2015
.kanye west,maybe hes just faking it?
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
If either one of them were decent, they would've helped her up.

Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by haul: 9:11am On May 08, 2015
whizoooo:
Chi town nigga with a Nas flow......Yeezus Baddoooo
Nasty Nas flow? Far from it, he should go figure why from Jay.
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by Blackfire(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2015
I will do worst than kanye, i ve helped ladies so many many many times,they nearly turned me to pickup trucks.. Until i switch to bad boy mood(though sometimes i hate myself,but better them than me) i dont care how u feel, and u damn well cant manipulate a mentalist.
Inbtw not all ladies are bad
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by oldtopics(f): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
queued
Re: This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) by phabulux: 3:38am On Dec 19, 2015
emsheddy:
A Faithful man must have respect for ladies. and so if he can walk past a fallen lady like dat because bae is by his side, then he ain't faithful!

I'm not justifying what he did, but, she must have been f..u..c.....king drunk. Embarrassing him in public that way can put 'un' in front of any faithful man.

Rokiatu, you know, you are the lady I love most on nairaland. I know the reason. I can tell you if you're willing to learn it. grin
emsheddy:
A Faithful man must have respect for ladies. and so if he can walk past a fallen lady like dat because bae is by his side, then he ain't faithful!

I'm not justifying what he did, but, she must have been f..u..c.....king drunk. Embarrassing him in public that way can put 'un' in front of any faithful man.

Rokiatu, you know, you are the lady I love most on nairaland. I know the reason. I can tell you if you're willing to learn it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 6) / "I Have A Big Butt' - Nigerian Girl Posts On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.