Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window (57315 Views)

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by dre11(m): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
By Dayo Johnson, Akure

Enraged by the discovery of his wife’s alleged infidelity, a truck driver, Muyiwa Sikiru, has publicly disgraced the wife by tying her to a well in Oke- Aro area of Akure, the Ondo state capital.

Vanguard gathered that the husband had travelled for three months only to return to discover that another man was cohabiting with his wife in their matrimonial home.

He reportedly work outside the state but preferred to settle his wife and their three-year-old son, in Akure metropolis.

On arrival at his house, sources said his neighbours and friends who noticed that another man had moved in with his wife informed him of his wife’s escapades.

Irked by the ugly news, he reportedly dragged the wife from the room and tied her to the well outside the house.

The boyfriend, who had gone to the restroom to have his bath reportedly escaped through the window when he overheard the man shouting at the top of his voice.

Vanguard gathered that the timely intervention of some elders in the area prevented the husband from harming the wife for her alleged infidelity.

They later pleaded with him and later took the couple to the police station for an amicable settlement of the matter.

The state police image maker, Funmi Odunlami, could not be reached for comments but a police officer said that the matter was later settled at the police station in the town.

Meanwhile, the husband, insisted that the intruder and his wife’s boyfriend should be arrested and that he was ready to press charges against him.

VANGUARD

Ondo man ties wife to well for ‘infidelity’

By Osagie Otabor,

A truck driver, Muyiwa Sikiru, has tied his wife to a well for alleged infidelity.

The incident occurred at Oke Aro area of Akure, the Ondo State capital.

Neighbours said the truck driver took the action after he returned from a three months journey to celebrate the Independence Day holiday only to discover that his wife has brought in another man.

He was said to have been peeved that his wife could brought in her lover to the house with their three year-old son

A source said Sikiru settled his family in one room apartment in Akure and travelled to another state to source for a means of livelihood.

It was gatherd that one of his friends informed him that another man has been co-habitating with his wife.

The enraged husband reportedly tied his wife to pole attached to a well even as the woman’s lover managed to escape.

Sources said the man bound his estranged wife’s wrists and tied her to the pole of a well in front of the house while other neighbours helped to carry their child.

It was gathered that the lover boy, who had gone to the bathroom to have his bath before the arrival of the man, escaped through the window when he overhead the man’s voice.

Both husband and wife were said to have been taken to the police station after some sympathizers freed the wife.

THE NATION

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Corridon: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Imagine the audacity from the vagina itching woman? Cohabiting with another man in her husband's house! Na to send her back to her father's house be the koko.

163 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Anigreat: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
shocked

The woman is a cheerful giver. The bible even commend cheerful givers. The husband as a Christian should understand this please.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Towncrier007(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Cypress042(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
What a local man is working hard and struggling to maintain is what another man is busy banging morning, afternoon and night for free

Send that woman back to her parents sad

198 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Nostring: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lol.. who else came here to see the pic of wife tied to d well cheesy

427 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Berrityga: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
I still don't know why men waste their time marrying Nigerian women.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Godada(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2022

This is what you get when you privatize a public sector.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by PussyGalore(f): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
But why would the man leave his wife for 3 months?

12 Likes

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by chariisGRACE(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Indeed, madam no well, that na why oga tie her to the well.

For iOS devices within Port Harcourt, please hit me up @0907.071.0870

1 Like

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
I pity men wey dey marry dis hoes.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Holybaddo: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wahala
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by JoeRizzla(m): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lol,

Funny
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by OnionBandit(f): 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Men should learn to discard women of easy virtues. Just throw her things out..No need tying her to the well or beating her that will land you in another trouble.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 04, 2022
Berrityga:
I still don't know why men waste their time marrying Nigerian women.
Which woman gave birth to you?
Togo woman abi?
Cos one woman did bad you are generalising. As if men aren't doing worst.
Berrityga ko, Carter Efe ni.
I dash you just 5% sense make you waka pass from this thread.

19 Likes

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Yankee101: 4:13am On Oct 04, 2022
Just let her go

2 Likes

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 04, 2022
Just a regular day but I'm stuck in my thoughts , overwhelmed and confused. I'm daily facing depression.

I hope I survive this.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Slynation(m): 6:10am On Oct 04, 2022
Nawa oO... nothing wey mankind no-go ever hear!!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Slynation(m): 6:11am On Oct 04, 2022
LawMan44:
Just a regular day but I'm stuck in my thoughts , overwhelmed and confused. I'm daily facing depression.

I hope I survive this.
You will be fine bro...better days ahead!! Trust the progress

13 Likes

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Fiscus105(m): 6:12am On Oct 04, 2022
PussyGalore:
But why woyld the man leave his wife for 3 months?

is this enough reason to bring another man to co-habitate with? Or u dnt read before u post?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 04, 2022
I pray so. I'm losing the energy,my mind and everything else. angry

Slynation:
You will be fine bro...better days ahead!! Trust the progress
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Baronthecelebri: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Very bad of her
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by mespusinglez(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2022
WHERE THE PICTURE?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Marvyx(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2022
As usual with the above comments, we men will continue to bash women while leaving our own f-ups..

Granted the wife was shameless and she was the one that said her vows with the man but would anyone say the foolish, senseless and jobless guy didn't know she was married?? Why would you even go close to another man's property if no be death dy hungry you.

If men would have a little integrity and self-worth, maybe this women would learn some sense but no, we go give excuse say konji na bastard. Nonsense undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Yoruba and infidelity ...

Islam really finished this people.

8 Likes

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Zonefree(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2022
No Nigerian lady can stay two weeks without sex.

17 Likes

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by zed7: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Insult upon injury. You not only cheat, you bring your lover to live rent free in the house your husband paid for.
Sometimes, I'm tempted to agree that most women just use men to have kids and get someone to inherit their financial burden, they hardly give a damn about their husbands.

35 Likes

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
PussyGalore:
But why woyld the man leave his wife for 3 months?
See talk! So you think everyone has their lives revolving around one triangle? You did not see where it said he went for work? So if a man is sent abroad by his coy on a professional course for nine months, the wife quits her job or closes shop, pulls the kids out of school and tag along? Or you would rather such a man declines every opportunity that comes because he is unsure of his wife?

26 Likes

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Karlifate: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
LMAO! grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Karlifate: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2022

The High Value Woman

The Internet quite successfully ruined the idea of a high value woman over time.

Open any social media and you will see women lining up to UnCloth and show most of their bodies.

Thanks to some sanity in community guidelines they are not completely nude.

Average Internet girl is attention mongering succubus.

This is not the truth.

A High value woman is someone who is aware of her divine feminine energy and protects it.

A woman who knows that her body is divine and valuable thus it must be protected from the negativities of the world.

She is aware of her female nature and knows how to optimise it for a better life for herself and the people she cares about.

A woman who is willing to control her natural instinct for attention to live a honourable and respectful life.

A woman who is chaste, virtuous and feminine by choice.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! / 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.