Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! (13096 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It / Ladies Please Marry A Guy That Loves You Dearly!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by tochibaby(f): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
Kika23 Goofyone
Do not engage that sheeple above. ^^
It's an alt account.

She/He should quote or mention with her/his main account. Then will I consider dignifying with a matching reply....

Really? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by kika23(f): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:
Mizmycoli and kika23

Both of you are BORING to the power of infinity..... Even a blind man would read your comments and sleep off.

Trying to mimic mrcork........ Mtcheeew
OK OK!!! Now that you have commented, hope you feel better?
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by tochibaby(f): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
kika23:

OK OK!!! Now that you have commented, hope you feel better?

I feel like I just had a hot bath, hmmm
So refreshing grin
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by kika23(f): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

I feel like I just had a hot bath, hmmm
So refreshing grin

Good..... Time to swerve!!
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by tochibaby(f): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
kika23:

Good..... Time to swerve!!

I am already swerved. You should join me grin

Why is mizmycoli acting like she is on her period? undecided
Person no fit follow her play again

Adanna na wa for you o undecided
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MizMyColi(f): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

I am already swerved. You should join me grin

Why is mizmycoli acting like she is on her period? undecided
Person no fit follow her play again

Adanna na wa for you o undecided

You're spot on!
Lmao.
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by tochibaby(f): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

You're spot on!
Lmao.

shockedshockedshocked gringrin
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by marieolae(f): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
oķk
cry cry
MrCork:

...sweeery calm down,I didn't say I don't love u coz I do..u got a sweet face that looks like lollypop..the lickable type of face u put tomato ketchup on..gerrit!... smiley
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by marieolae(f): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
cry
cooljoe:
lolz. D guy don run u maddinz
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
Kika23 Goofyone
Do not engage that sheeple above. ^^
It's an alt account.

She/He should quote or mention with her/his main account. Then will I consider dignifying with a matching reply....
They are so many these days, aren't they? Can't even tell the difference...
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by AlienStar: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Who told you I am dark-skinned

I mean no disrespect but when last did you go out with a girl, dark skin or light skin? And you have the guts to talk rubbish.
I just pity your pleasure deprived_cork

Broke london hobo. undecided
do u normally rehearse these pathetics words or r dey ur normal talking activities.

1 Like

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by tochibaby(f): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
AlienStar:
do u normally rehearse these pathetics words or r dey ur normal talking activities.

Why do you ask?
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by AlienStar: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:

Why do you ask?
And r u d missclassy?
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by tochibaby(f): 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
AlienStar:
And r u d missclassy?

Why would I quote you if I wasn't?
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by remsonik(f): 6:00am On Apr 28, 2015
Lol Mr cork don find trouble.
Every color is precious and wonderfully made
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
And he is back..
Sadly, he wasnt cured grin

angry

5 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by dechandel(f): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
And he is back..
Sadly, he wasnt cured grin

..WOW....FINALY..GREAT TRANSSFORMATION OF ALL...Dechandel is now light skin thanks to my great advise.

..hopefully other nairaland females will follow her foot step & change color...Hurrrrraaaayyyy!!!
wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
undecided undecided angry

...u now look lookable like our London strawberry ice cream malata..
And not like a Homebase girl from ondo state....that's wot am talkin about!!
smiley

4 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by dechandel(f): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2015
MrCork:

..WOW....FINALY..GREAT TRANSSFORMATION OF ALL...Dechandel is now light skin thanks to my great advise.

..hopefully other nairaland females will follow her foot step & change color...Hurrrrraaaayyyy!!!
wink
undecided undecided undecided
This thread has been done n dusted.. Stop resurrecting it!!!
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by dechandel(f): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2015
MrCork:

...u now look lookable like our London strawberry ice cream malata..
And not like a Homebase girl from ondo state....that's wot am talkin about!!
smiley
angry angry angry
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
undecided undecided angry

...well, the good news for u right now is that as of today...u r now oficialy one of my nairaland sweeeries....and is officially banned from all guys....mw and me alone coz I hate sharing!! angry

5 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 9:14am On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
undecided undecided undecided
This thread has been done n dusted.. Stop resurrecting it!!!

...ok..yor highly little Ugandan opnion has been noted....now u can go back to bed...sweeery!! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by dechandel(f): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2015
MrCork:

...well, the good news for u right now is that as of today...u r now oficialy one of my nairaland sweeeries....and is officially named from all guys....mw and me alone coz I hate sharing!! angry
grin angry grin angry grin undecided
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by dechandel(f): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2015
MrCork:

...ok..yor highly little Ugandan opnion has been noted....now u can go back to bed...sweeery!! angry
Sweerie, i am trying so hard not to laugh here..
Please dont make it any difficult for me angry grin grin
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by naijaboiy: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
grin
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 1:01pm On May 08, 2015
dechandel:
Sweerie, i am trying so hard not to laugh here..
Please dont make it any difficult for me angry grin grin

..nice.... U kinda light skin though....u a good uganda role model....anyways thanks for changin color! smiley

1 Like

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 7:17pm On May 08, 2015
..lightskin ladies...please acept my apologies again as Homebase guys r tryn to derail the thread....its under standable that most of them cant afford u except for we Londoners but still.....i am here for u coz without u ther is no we and love as no motion unless we can agilate yor heart! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} / Sex With My Driver / Merlin – The Path To Victory (trailer 2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.