Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! (13132 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It / Ladies Please Marry A Guy That Loves You Dearly!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Feraz(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
Finally, Nairaland's most sensible and intelligent troll is back!
ROFL!!! How long was dude away?
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MizMyColi(f): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Feraz:
ROFL!!! How long was dude away?

I dunno o cheesy
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

...see yor head like Moto Cycle helmet....are u light skin? angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
dechandel:
Cork its too early to be a clown, go to work abeg

..I pray Dechandel don't go hatin on all light skin females like Lala247, Rokiatu and others....they berra stay away from her coz he visibly angry! embarassed

5 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
You guys just don't get the fun behind the C.o.rk establishment. He's a great guy, just for the notes. smiley

2 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Brugo(m): 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dark chics don suffer. grin
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MizMyColi(f): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrCork:

...see yor head like Moto Cycle helmet....are u light skin? angry

smileyTenksmiley
Tenk c0rk, for this insalt.
You have no idea how this made me smile.
For you C0rk, I will even shepe my hairs to luk like ghana home base tomato seeriosly! angry

1 Like

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by kika23(f): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

smileyTenksmiley
For you C0rk, I will even shepe my hairs to luk like ghana home base tomato seeriosly! angry
Hahahaha.... No no nono angry
Somali donkey will be better undecided
Are you light skin?
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MrCork: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

smileyTenksmiley

...sweery ama lover nota fighter and I gots nothin but love for you coz yor eyes looks like the blue sky movin the atlantic Ocean from india to Poturgal since your smile look like Strawberry Vanilla ice cream Donut!! (lyrics, Jodeci) wink

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MizMyColi(f): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
kika23:

Hahahaha.... No no nono angry
Somali donkey will be better undecided
Are you light skin?

angry
You home base berbs.
Muss you show yousef?

Why you lukin like Somali based pumpkin @DP angry

Seeriosly am goin bak to refill my C0rk vocubalury.

Am piss!!!! Kappishhh!!!!angry

1 Like

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MizMyColi(f): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery ama lover nota fighter and I gots nothin but love for you coz yor eyes looks like the blue sky movin the atlantic Ocean from india to Poturgal since your smile look like Strawberry Vanilla ice cream Donut!! (lyrics, Jodeci) wink

winkTenk C0rksmiley
This is so blissifiul.

I will screenframe and keep in my hartkiss
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by kika23(f): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

angry
You home base berbs.
Muss you show yousef?

Why you lukin like Somali based pumpkin @DP angry

Seeriosly am goin bak to refill my C0rk vocubalury.

Am piss!!!! Kappishhh!!!!angry

Clearly she dark skin, cussing on light skin females. angry
Muss you dark skin females be aggressive? Thant's why she cannot find a man on Nairaland angry
Serioooosssly!! I'm going back to bed (no offienseee angry )

2 Likes

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by kika23(f): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

winkTenk C0rksmiley
This is so blissifiul.

I will screenframe and keep in my hartkiss

Now she want to still my man... Go finds your own manangry
Mrcork is mine kiss
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
kika23:

Muss you dark skin females be aggressive? Thant's why she cannot find a man on Nairaland angry
mrs cork? shocked
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by dechandel(f): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrCork:

..I pray Dechandel don't go hatin on all light skin females like Lala 247, Rok iatu and others....they berra stay away from her coz he visibly angry! embarassed
Heheheheheheheh
Sweerie, you've been mentioning me all day? You miss me that much? wink grin
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MizMyColi(f): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
kika23:

^^^Aggressive, why?
You catfish Nairalanders.
You black skin chic depotted from congo
I know you! Daz why yor agreesive female.

Sweety, am a lover nota fighter.
Kappish!angry
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MizMyColi(f): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
kika23:

Now she want to still my man... Go finds your own manangry
Mrcork is mine kiss

angryAm goin back 2 slip!
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

smileyTenksmiley
grin he subsequently won your heart grin
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MizMyColi(f): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
goofyone:

grin he subsequently won your heart grin

Lmao.
I dey gbadun his style jarey.
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by kika23(f): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

^^^Aggressive, why?
You catfish Nairalanders.
You black skin chic depotted from congo
I know you! Daz why yor agreesive female.

Sweety, am a lover nota fighter.
Kappish!angry

angry
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by kika23(f): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
krall:
mrs cork? shocked
That's me angry
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kika23 and MizMyColi, i love u both cheesy

1 Like

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao.
I dey gbadun his style jarey.
You try jor. I hereby award you mrcork's heart.

Testing... Cork. Wow! Need i say NL uncensored the word cork. Was originally rooster.
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by cooljoe(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
kika23:

That's me angry
kiks, m waiting 4 ya reply
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MizMyColi(f): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
goofyone:

We Love you too, Hanniecheesy
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrCork:

MizMyColi, you know if u eyes could actually move the Atlantic Ocean from India to Portugal (Portugal to India, actually), it could result in cataclysmic aftermaths that may leave Egypt (if travel is via the Suez Canal) or South Africa / Nigeria (if through Cape of Good Hope) in complete shambles tongue. I bet you don't want that. So do u agree that your eyes dont really look like the blue sky and are just dull round orbs sitting inside their sockets? grin
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by cooljoe(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
marieolae:
mrcork angry angry
I'm angry angry
lolz. D guy don run u maddinz
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MizMyColi(f): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
goofyone:

MizMyColi, you know if u eyes could actually move the Atlantic Ocean from India to Portugal, it could result in cataclysmic aftermaths that may leave Egypt (if travel is via the Suez Canal) or South Africa / Nigeria (if through Cape of Good Hope) in complete shambles tongue. I bet you don't want that. So do u agree that your eyes dont really look like the blue sky and are just dull round orbs sitting inside their sockets? grin

I didn't even bother comprehending what he wrotecheesycheesy

Well, since it came from Cork
I will assimilate it; Hunk, Line and Sinner!!!!

cheesy
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by kika23(f): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
goofyone:

We love you too sweets...
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by tochibaby(f): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mizmycoli and kika23

Both of you are BORING to the power of infinity..... Even a blind man would read your comments and sleep off.

Trying to mimic mrcork........ Mtcheeew
Re: From Us To You.... We Love You Dearly!!! by MizMyColi(f): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kika23 Goofyone
Do not engage that sheeple above. ^^
It's an alt account.

She/He should quote or mention with her/his main account. Then will I consider dignifying with a matching reply....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / Can You Love Someone You Have Not Seen / Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.