Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members (50944 Views)

Echocho Behind ‘faceless’ Kogi State PDP Concerned Group—credible Members Allian / 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by 1N9a: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, we shall be watching Buhari very closely. Buhari said ONLY credible people will be part of his government. He MUST keep to it because he won't have a field day if he thinks he can play on our collective intelligence.
being corrupted doesn't make u unintelligent moreover it less stressful bcus it's easy for thieves to catch thieves.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by 4321truthteller(f): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
You are guys are now shifting position. It's no longer: "corruption will be a thing of the past." You are now saying corruption cannot be stamped out. You APC guys are beginning to lose the trust of Nigerians. And the funny part is that you guys haven't even assumed power, just a mere inauguration of committee and your man is already found wanting.

I don't understand why some people are just saddists. Afterall only Timpre has a dent. Do you expect him to bring angels from Heaven? Baba still has the trust of Nigerians afterall he hasn't even taken the oath. Corruption will be a thing of past in his government unlike your hero who doesn't even admit that it exists. Inaguration committee isn't the same thing as ministerial list so my dear, pls take a pill and chill until your "constructive critism" is needed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
Should I have said "one chance"?

Cc Mogidi Temitemi1 Tomakint Truckpusher Peppyluv02 Biafranqueen Whynotthetruth

Yeah you are a Nigerian, yeah it's true to be patriotic and I really love people who are politically current but when patriotism turn into obsession it's less attractive. I dont know who you are in life but whoever it is you are I think you have this energy, you have this zeal but you are focusing it on the wrong thing. Be a critic but dont let your life depend on it, you are one of those who make me think some people make their virtual life dominate over the real one, you r always putting up critisism, which I think is essential at the appropriate level, but when it gets too far you become something else, it's like you are really obsessed with this guy and you make me think Olisa Metuh should get you as his PA. Guy focus your energy on things that'll develop you, the time you use here could be more productive I tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by PassingShot(m): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Let me try to write a few lines about barcanista assuming that he gets a political appointment someday.

Barcanista, Member ABC Inauguration Committee

This is a man who can best be described as the worst political prostitute known to man in the history of Nigerian politics. He is known for jumping from one party to another. In a space of two and a half years, he has switched party twice. He was first a member of PDP and he defended the party with all his strength against the progressives of this forum.

When he "saw reasons" to know that the GEJ-led PDP was a total failure and the party was doomed such that Nigeria can only get grounded the way it was being run by PDP, barcanista not only defected to APC, he took PDP to the cleaners exposing a lot of atrocities of the party. Such was his critism of GEJ and his praise singing of APC's candidate that some who were previously considered die hard supporters of PDP equally defected to APC.

However, a drama occurred few weeks to the presidential election that revealed this political prostitute of our time as a man lacking in principle, credibility and integrity. Confirmed reports have it that he sought for "protection" from APC for his efforts, stating that he may have no choice than to quit supporting the party if his request was not met.

After few weeks of APC's failure to meet his demand, to the bewilderment of forum members, this unprincipled man announced his defection back to the party he had destroyed with his ferocious attacks. Expectedly not many were unsurprised by this show of shame and investigations were conducted by concerned members of APC which revealed that he got a promise of a political appointment should PDP win the election.

Few weeks after his defection back to PDP, his political career was dealt a crushing blow when the opposition candidate won the presidential election conducted on March 28, 2015.

As a result, Barcanista vowed privately and openly to criticize and attack every move of the People's General however such move appears. Thus he has since created threads after threads to do as he promised even though the president-elect has not assumed the mantle of leadership.

Going by the foregoing, the man Barcanista is not fit to be considered for any future political appointment be it ceremonial or otherwise.

Yours truly,
PassingShot.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by hush15: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
mogentle:

GBAM!!!!!!End of discussion. Barca opposition missed road. Barcanista is FFK's deputy, saying same thing he used to say when he was with APC. The guy miscalculated. Had I known.......in his mind.

really, just an inauguration committee. first assignment, they find credible people to fill that gap but people with questionable characters like nigeria lacks credible people.

look, law of equity simply states that he that must come to equity must come with clean hands. if the inaugural committee is this filthy, i shouldn't expect anything better for ministerial appointments.

By the way, why are nigerians like this? You blame Jonathan for people like FFK, yet Buhari has a criminal like Timpre Silva and people have conscience to judge

Hypocrites called Nigerians....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by eph12(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
People who don't know jack coming here to talk about election that's long past and saying whether we like it or not GMB is staying for the next 4 years. He's not related to you anyway so how else do you hope to gain from his coming to power if not good governance? So GMB winning the election alone is satisfying? You don't care what happens next? Clowns.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by PassingShot(m): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
hush15:

really, just an inauguration committee. first assignment, they find credible people to fill that gap but people with questionable characters like nigeria lacks credible people.

look, law of equity simply states that he that must come to equity must come with clean hands. if the inaugural committee is this filthy, i shouldn't expect anything better for ministerial appointments.

By the way, why are nigerians like this? You blame Jonathan for people like FFK, yet Buhari has a criminal like Timpre Silva and people have conscience to judge

Hypocrites called Nigerians....

You're completely wrong.

Take the inauguration committee as a team of people in APC who may not be considered for any serious position in the incoming government. A few of them like Abike Dabiri might make the cut though.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Frankie9ice:

Constructive criticism from barcanista? Truth is, he of all people can't criticize GMB constructively. To criticize constructively you need to be seen to be objective/unbiased,.....how can a TANoid be reasonably objective? Tell me, does he have a record of standing with the people and constructively criticize jeg and his horde of looters these past 6yrs?
......"we MUST hold government accountable beginning from day zero". The only government in Naija today is that of jeg,....if you do not know,please be informed now that GMB remains a private citizen until May 29th,......Buhari is not in govt yet!
Lastly,.....day zero for GMB is May 29th.
What we should really be concerned about is how fast GMB constitutes his cabinet,.....counting from May 29th. We all remember how long it took Jona to constitute his cabinet after almost 2yrs as president pre-May 2011. 2ndly,the credibility of members of his cabinet,as well as his aides.

Plz don't attack persons especially the Op blindly like you're doing now otherwise.... cool

Go back and read the post and point out what's not objective & fact there...

GMD and his supporters like you will keep crying here as days go on tongue if actually you're dreaming of no criticism...

GMD will get as much support as he gave Jonathan... he shouldn't expect more than he did offer others...(law of nature which must not be disobeyed)...

Criticism for buhari started the day he bought his party's nomination form and will end the day he throws in the towel...

His committee showed now that he's only bringing his own team of digital looters..."change" of looters tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by fareed69(m): 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
And so what.

This are mere allegations

That should be proved in a Court of Law

And if Not

Keep Quiet for Ever and Ever

AMEN
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by mrmetoo1: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ok so I don't find anything wrong in what barcanista is doing. The government needs critics/sceptics/haters/those that genuinely want to hold them accountable. We need to move forward and stop looking at the past. No need comparing GEJ and GMB. We voted GMB so that we can try to erase the disaster known as the GEJ administration.

Having said this however, let's not get it twisted this is just the inauguration committee, not members of his cabinet. They're not even the transition committee. These are just glorified party planners. Go check their job description. I'm sure this is a way of the party just giving these guys something to do. Their jobs are not that serious.

Now when the appointments start, then we can begin to dissect and criticize. With regards to this post, I think this is trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. Maybe if they're supposed to serve 100 plates of rice and 20 plates get missing, maybe that's when this group becomes something that's worth looking into
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by temitemi1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Baba is full of surprises n promises grin grin grin
MizMyColi:

Yes o o.

Well, I'm not surprised.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by ShowYourCertificate: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
4321truthteller:

I don't understand why some people are just saddists. Afterall only Timpre has a dent. Do you expect him to bring angels from Heaven? Baba still has the trust of Nigerians afterall he hasn't even taken the oath. Corruption will be a thing of past in his government unlike your hero who doesn't even admit that it exists. Inaguration committee isn't the same thing as ministerial list so my dear, pls take a pill and chill until your "constructive critism" is needed
Oh, 'only' Timpre? 'Only' Timpre abi? Do you know how much 'only' Timpre could embezzle from the inauguration funds? A lot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

You're completely wrong.

Take the inauguration committee as a team of people in APC who may not be considered for any serious position in the incoming government. A few of them like Abike Dabiri might make the cut though.

grin grin grin grin
You guys are clowns...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by eph12(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:
Let me try to write a few lines about barcanista assuming that he gets a political appointment someday.

This is a man who can best be described as the worst political prostitute known to man in the history of Nigerian politics. He is known for jumping from one party to another. In a space of two and a half years, he has switched party twice. He was first a member of PDP and he defended the party with all his strength against the progressives of this forum.

When he "saw reasons" to know that the GEJ-led PDP was a total failure and the party was doomed such that Nigeria can only get grounded the way it was being run by PDP, barcanista not only defected to APC, he took PDP to the cleaners exposing a lot of atrocities of the party. Such was his critism of GEJ and his praise singing of APC's candidate that some who were previously considered die hard supporters of PDP equally defected to APC.

However, a drama occurred few weeks to the presidential election that revealed this political prostitute of our time as a man lacking in principle, credibility and integrity. Confirmed reports have it that he sought for "protection" from APC for his efforts, stating that he may have no choice than to quit supporting the party if his request was not met.

After few weeks of APC's failure to meet his demand, to the bewilderment of forum members, this unprincipled man announced his defection back to the party he had destroyed with his ferocious attacks. Expectedly not many were unsurprised by this show of shame and investigations were conducted by concerned members of APC which revealed that he got a promise of a political appointment should PDP win the election.

Few weeks after his defection back to PDP, his political career was dealt a crushing blow when the opposition candidate won the presidential election conducted on March 28, 2015.

As a result, Barcanista vowed privately and openly to criticize and attack every move of the People's General however such move appears. Thus he has since created threads after threads to do as he promised even though the president-elect has not assumed the mantle of leadership.

Going by the foregoing, the man Barcanista is not fit to be considered for any future political appointment be it ceremonial or otherwise.

Yours truly,
PassingShot.
And you're not worried that Buhari/APC can't find credible people to work with?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Oh, 'only' Timpre? 'Only' Timpre abi? Do you know how much 'only' Timpre could embezzle from the inauguration funds? A lot!

grin grin grin grin
A lot my brother...

btw Didn't that clown see other names there aside his "ONLY"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by PassingShot(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
eph12:

And you're not worried that Buhari/APC can't find credible people to work with?

If credibility and integrity is so scarce at the level of people on this forum, e.g. Barcanista, why do you think it is available in abundance at the higher level of politicians?

Pls answer it.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
IdrisAdebiye:

Can we with clear minds condemn whatever is wrong and applaud any thing good about the incoming government. If we do this our nation will be better for it. I was sad as well when I saw the list, it contains the same people that we seek to change. What I hope to see in this government are people without baggage of corruption, young and vibrant leaders. It will be sad to start seeing people whom we have always seen in the political space in the last 20-30 years again. We are the future leaders and we must speak and be heard. God bless Nigeria.
Gbam! I don't know why some APC die-hards are accusising me of hating Buhari. Isn't it patriotic to demand that Buhari do away with failed politicians and their baggages? I think we should sometimes look at merit of an argument rather than be all too partisan
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Abbeyme: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
President-elect Muhammadu Buhari over the years has promised to appoint credible Nigerians into his cabinet. In fact, he is expected to come on board with fresh ideas and technocrats to help achieve his promises. However, a look at his Presidential Inauguration Committee gives one cause to question whether some of the members could really effect change that Buhari preaches. They are...

1. Timpre Sylva- Chairman Buhari Inauguration Committee

In February 2012, EFCC instituted lawsuit against Timpre Sylva for N5billion money laundering charge. Sylva fled Bayelsa state shortly after being sacked from Bayelsa state Government House by the Supreme

court. Corruption charges against him was filed in absentia.

saharareporters.com/2012/02/24/efcc-slams-money-laundering-charges-against-former-bayelsa-governor-timipre-sylva

May 2013: EFCC arrested and detained exGov Timpre Sylva for corruption charges that runs into N48billion. In fact, when the EFCC operatives swooped on Sylva's house,

his aides told them that Sylva was away, while he was inside. In the words of EFCC Source(as reported by Vanguard)

“Ironically, the ex-governor, who was said to be out of town, was later found hiding in a dingy corner in the upper chamber of his expansive mansion.

“He was immediately whisked away and is currently being interrogated at the Abuja headquarters of the anti- graft agency,”

Sylva had earlier been on the run in his bid to evade arrest.

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/n48-b-fraud-efcc-arrests-timipre-sylva/

N/B: Sylva's Corruption Case is still on as at July 2014 and still on as at today...

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/164348-arraignment-of-ex-bayelsa-governor-timipre-sylva-for-corruption-stalled-again.html

2. Kawu Baraje, Member Buhari Inauguration Committee

He was a Former National Secretary of the PDP and a founding member of the party. He served as Chairman, Nigeria Railway Corporation. On November 2013 the Board of NRC passed vote of no confidence on Baraje for his "“inability or refusal” to convene board meetings, as statutorily prescribed, had stalled progress of the board in the discharge of its duties.” Though he eventually resigned voluntarily, he never denied nor refuted the allegation against him.

tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/news-headlines/item/26191-pdp-crisis-nrc-board-passes-vote-of-no-confidence-in-baraje.html

3. John Shagaya, Member Buhari Inauguration Committee

A retired Army General that served as the Internal Affairs Minister under IBB administration. He was also a member He was a Senator under PDP platform between 2007 and 2011. During the Military era, he was a core "IBB" boy and he declared at one time that "he was proud to be called IBB boy" at his 66th birthday. Shagaya also participated in the 1966 counter coup

saharareporters.com/2009/03/20/ibb-boy-john-shagaya

4. Babagana Kingibe, Member Buhari Inauguration Committee

He was the running mate to Chief MKO Abiola during the 1993 Presidential election that was annuled by IBB. Kingibe later turned his back against Abiola to join the Abacha's regime at a time when Abiola was fighting for his mandate. He was rewarded with Ministery of Foreign Affairs and later that of Internal Affairs . He was also appointed Secretary to the Government by late Musa Yaradua in June 2007, but was fired barely one year later for disloyalty to the government. Tribune Newspaper had reported that Kingibe had said in 2008 that "in the event that the president could not continue in office, power should not be handed over to Jonathan" as he insisted that a Northerner should act as president

http://www.tribune.com.ng/09092008/news/news1.html

5. Alhaji Babachir Lawal,Member Buhari Inauguration Committee

He is the National Vice Chairman (North East) of the APC. He shamelessly condemned the impeachment proceeding against exGov Murtala Nyako that bothers on corruption rather than address the allegation against the exGovernor. In fact he said impeaching Nyako will mean plunging the state into a state of utter despair instead of challenging the exGovernor to respond to the allegations of corruption against him. The Impeached exGovernor has been on the run since the day of his impeachment(to evade justice)

www.punchng.com/news/neast-apc-adamawa-lawmakers-disagree-over-nyakos-removal/

Source: http://solomontonye..com/2015/04/buhari-inauguration-committee-credible.html

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) has said that he would not bother himself with what happened before his tenure. He wants to open a new lease, giving as many people the grace to be the actual best they can be.

He is forward looking and not backward-looking. If we don't forget errors of yesterday, we may neva find friend for today.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by PassingShot(m): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2015

Yours truly,
PassingShot.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Legitbaba(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
I Fromis ebery bady....ip u bote por me...and i vicom d firesidant op Nageria.caruftion wud b a thing op d fast...
Babaonechance
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by fineguy11(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
shizzleStar:
You are such a despicable, disgusting nincompoop with zero intelligence.

#spits on his fugly face
u're just a mentally deranged motherfucker who was unjustly denied breastmilk during infancy,,hence your cries on nairaland..... sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by jlinkd78(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
Let me state that no amount of "bullying" or insult will deter me from doing the patriotic duty of holding our leaders accountable and bring their records to justice. Nigerians voted for "change", we won't accept any form of shortchange...
neither shall we vote out supposed criminals in exCHANGE for confirmed criminals. I think Buhari shd do better by distancing himself from all these new convert politicians whom we all know their stench-like past. Barca u r on point here.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by eph12(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

If credibility and integrity is so scarce at the level of people on this forum, e.g. Barcanista, why do you think it is available in abundance at the higher level of politicians?

Pls answer it.
What's my business with barcanista? We are talking about what we should expect from our government in the next 4 years and you are saying barcanista. Stop making him so important and face topic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by MizMyColi(f): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Baba is full of surprises n promises grin grin grin

Sai Babahh!!!

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Abbeyme:

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) has said that he would not bother himself with what happened before his tenure. He wants to open a new lease, giving as many people the grace to be the actual best they can be.

He is forward looking and not backward-looking. If we don't forget errors of yesterday, we may neva find friend for today.

And that's some smart way of waving aside all the atrocities and embezzlement perpetrated by the saints surrounding him.

Isn't it? And you really want me to take him serious when it comes to corruption? No way!
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
When Afenifere said beware of the likes of tinubu,they shut up their ears...
Of all people,Kingibe!? KINGIBE!??! Awòn égbé Yoruba, awòn eyàn Mko,sè ti ri? Infact,è'èti ri kàn kàn...
èse púpò,ooo...
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Goddex: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
[size=14pt]Naija has entered one chance for the next 4yrs[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Yours truly,
PassingShot.

Try harder bro. Una go defend tire!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Urine: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
namuhol:

Yeah you are a Nigerian, yeah it's true to be patriotic and I really love people who are politically current but when patriotism turn into obsession it's less attractive. I dont know who you are in life but whoever it is you are I think you have this energy, you have this zeal but you are focusing it on the wrong thing. Be a critic but dont let your life depend on it, you are one of those who make me think some people make their virtual life dominate over the real one, you r always putting up critisism, which I think is essential at the appropriate level, but when it gets too far you become something else, it's like you are really obsessed with this guy and you make me think Olisa Metuh should get you as his PA. Guy focus your energy on things that'll develop you, the time you use here could be more productive I tell you.

You're one smart man in the midst of idiots, your comment is spot on but unfortunately it won't make sense to most people.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by mrmetoo1: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Yours truly,
PassingShot.

Lmao!!! This is actually very accurate. Mr Holier than thou's laundry is even way dirtier than all those he wrote about. A man with no integrity, no loyalty, swings the way protection goes

I don't think there's a human being on earth that you won't find something wrong in. Apart from maybe the ex Bayelsa governor, he was just rambling on.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by nduchucks: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Boss, integrity requires that buhari should keep to his words...He promised to eliminate corruption NOT to reduce it...He MUST deliver...QED

Let Baba assume office and see how easy it would be for corruption in Ministries, NNPC, Ports, etc to virtually become history.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Yours truly,
PassingShot.

I will choose a barcanista over a thousand Passingshot who's an empty barrel and sycophantic nincompoop... Because he's empty and can't offer an objective criticism of the discuss at hand chooses to denigrate barcanista with his phantom fear of he's getting political appointment while he(passingshot) is still languishing aimlessly...

Nobody will choose you inasmuch as you sound disjointed here and sheepishly follow ethnic politics than national politics of development and visible cum positive change not Tinubu/APC change...

If you're objective; kindly advocate for the expulsion from APC of Bukola Saraki, Oyegun, magoro, ortom, gemade, akume, amechi, wamakko, tambuwal, rochas, etc because they are guilty of same offence of defection...hypocrite like you tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Charly Boy Said Wole Soyinka Can Never Be The Man Achebe Was / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video / See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.