Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady (36750 Views)

How To Behave After Sex / 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
Faculty14:
undecided

What thinkest thou?
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by uchebest2006(m): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
buygala:
6- Never promise her marriage when you don't mean it..... If you wanna fucck her for free, please do it any other way... if you promise her and break the promise without any fault of hers, I don't need to tell you that Sango and Amadioha know your house address angry

7- Never introduce her to your family if you know that the relationship is merely a fucck festival and nothing more ..... in other words, don't give her hope of marriage by your conduct undecided

8- If she provokes you so much that you feel like beating her, just walk away from her and make yourself scarce until you feel less angry, and thus more capable of rationally handling the situation... DISPLAY YOUR FIGHTING PROWESS ON YOUR FELLOW MEN, IF YOU MUST angry... But beating her for whatever reason should be religiously avoided smiley
I LOVE YA NUMBER 8....INfact,i hv never see any reason to beat my wife to be.though we hv misunderstanding somtyms.Best tin is to walk away nd do as if the stuff did not concern u

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Rapmoney(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks bro...e be like say you dey tok from experience smiley
Nah...far from it. I don't waste my time stalking or chasing ladies! I'd rather spend my time on profitable things cool. Na who get woman time na e woman dey form for.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rapmoney:
Nah...far from it. I don't waste my time stalking or chasing ladies! I'd rather spend my time on profitable things cool. Na who get woman time na e woman dey form for.

My bro...so true
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by sinaj(f): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Orijin101:

here he is. . .

i mist u embarassed
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by danbrowndmf(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
cudnt read it

someone shud summarize it for me embarassed

where iz orijin101
.sad
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

i mist u embarassed
say God embarassed
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by danbrowndmf(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Emusmith, man of list.;(
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Emusmith, man of list.;(

We all know who has that title... lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by danbrowndmf(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
emusmith:

We all know who has that title... lipsrsealed
it belongs to u now.cheesy
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
it belongs to u now.cheesy

Nah smiley
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nickymezor(f): 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Guys stuffs...Dudes, do read n learn cool
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by sinaj(f): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Orijin101:

say God embarassed

huh
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by sinaj(f): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
.sad

why d face smiley
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by tohpahz(f): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

huh

Sinaj.. grin

I tot orijin101 left u angry angry
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by sinaj(f): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
tohpahz:

Sinaj.. grin

Orijin101 come nd tell me wot u av bin telin ya concubine o! angry

gud p.m sis. tongue
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by tohpahz(f): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:

Orijin101 come nd tell me wot u av bin telin ya concubine o! angry

gud p.m sis. tongue

Evening dear.. Hope yu gud??

Orijin101 has been feeding mi with lies.. he doesn't know we are sisters cheesy
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by sinaj(f): 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
tohpahz:

Evening dear.. Hope yu gud??

Orijin101 has been feeding mi with lies.. he doesn't know we are sisters cheesy

cheesy

*whispers* we will deal wid him
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
*yawns
Abeg free me joor. All such problems about some people who only care about feminism and stuff.
*yawns
These tips are for the clueless. So, lemme add mine.

Don't argue with a girl. There is a reason we're the funnier sex. It is your job to ease tension, not contribute to it. If she starts with something, just make her laugh, and then when she has calmed down, settle the situation like a ma instead of shouting with her like a monkey. This is a really sincere way to behave.

Note: this post as made under the influence of corn juice. I refuse responsibility for it.
*spreads mat. Yawns.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 25, 2015
wait lemme ask orumila
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 25, 2015
sinaj:

huh
And u said you missed me embarassed
lemme alone jhoor
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 25, 2015
tohpahz:

Sinaj.. grin

hmm. . . both of you should not start again ooo angry
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by danbrowndmf(m): 6:30am On Apr 25, 2015
sinaj:

why d face smiley
morning......shey u knw dy sleep ni?
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 25, 2015
Teempakguy:
*yawns
Abeg free me joor. All such problems about some people who only care about feminism and stuff.
*yawns
These tips are for the clueless. So, lemme add mine.

Don't argue with a girl. There is a reason we're the funnier sex. It is your job to ease tension, not contribute to it. If she starts with something, just make her laugh, and then when she has calmed down, settle the situation like a ma instead of shouting with her like a monkey. This is a really sincere way to behave.

Note: this post as made under the influence of corn juice. I refuse responsibility for it.
*spreads mat. Yawns.

Yea, cool
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by sinaj(f): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
morning......shey u knw dy sleep ni?

mawnin dearie
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by sinaj(f): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2015
Orijin101:

And u said you missed me embarassed
lemme alone jhoor

lol i did.

*kiss* gud a.m
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by joes11(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2015
buygala:
6- Never promise her marriage when you don't mean it..... If you wanna fucck her for free, please do it any other way... if you promise her and break the promise without any fault of hers, I don't need to tell you that Sango and Amadioha know your house address angry

7- Never introduce her to your family if you know that the relationship is merely a fucck festival and nothing more ..... in other words, don't give her hope of marriage by your conduct undecided

8- If she provokes you so much that you feel like beating her, just walk away from her and make yourself scarce until you feel less angry, and thus more capable of rationally handling the situation... DISPLAY YOUR FIGHTING PROWESS ON YOUR FELLOW MEN, IF YOU MUST angry... But beating her for whatever reason should be religiously avoided smiley

Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by joes11(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2015
I agree with u
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2015
sinaj:

lol i did.

*kiss* gud a.m
morning dear. . . hope you had a lovely night? kiss
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by sinaj(f): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Orijin101:

morning dear. . . hope you had a lovely night? kiss

sure I did smiley
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by danbrowndmf(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2015
sinaj:

mawnin dearie
morning dear......"mawnin" stop formn ajebo here na.cheesy
Re: 5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady by poweredcom(m): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
All dis one na story all I do is bang dem and dey like me for dat and notin more...show dem u ave money n bang dem give dem trips

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English / Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari / See Africas Top 10 Transgenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.