Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder (47567 Views)

Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Mynd44: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
bionixs:
..and what do you know?! Who are you ,youngman? You are gradually going MAD! Sit back and go through your post! To what end do you post rubbish! Your human senses ane reasoning is on vacation and does who join issues with you have much time to waste.
And eventually, they all turn to insults.

How sane
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by stronger: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Marvinspeed:
Why don't you APC followers/members call a spade a spade. If this woman was truly fighting for the girls #bbog she would reject this position and ask GMB to bring back the girls. The reward/compensation for human right activism should be seeing what you're fighting for made a reality not a political position.

What if I told you that GMB plans to put her in a committee that will ensure the release of the girls is fast-tracked because she is a military intelligence expert as well as communicate constantly with Nigerians and the Chibok Parents on the progress made?

What will be your response?
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by kingslly(m): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nigerians are yet to realise what the APC is capable of. Everything they ever accused GEJ of doing is what they are capable of doing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by 9jagoodman: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
THIS WAS ONE OF APC STRATEGIES AGAINST GEJ GOVERNMENT, THAT THREW THE GOVT DOWN.
No matter what, A VERY GREAT JUDGEMENT WAS PLACED ON THIS FALSEHOOD.
Did anyone remember......PEJ words in tears.........., CHAI, THERE IS GOD O..... This is judgement!!! and that was the day they lost control.
He who has ears, let him hear.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by AdeniyiA(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetlemon:
So what if she's even an APC member?

Were the girls kidnapped? Yes.
Did GEJ do much about it? No.

Those are the pertinent questions we need to ask ourselves, not this petty nonsense.

At least she's not a convicted criminal like the kinds of people some other president is known to frolic and appoint...........
thank you jare, people are only being partisan nd not objective
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by stronger: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mogidi:
^^^^^^^^^
Hadiza was a member of CPC and an ardent follower of Buhari.

And does that disqualify her from standing for a cause.

What if I told you her two daughters are among the Chibok girls?

Will she still need to BE QUIET because she is an APC member?
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by 9jagoodman: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
stronger:

And does that disqualify her from standing for a cause.

What if I told you her two daughters are among the Chibok girls?

Will she still need to BE QUIET because she is an APC member?

See my guy, the handwriting is very clear. I wonder how long it would take you to know the truth.
anyway, that matter is in court as we speak. you wondering which court...... keep watching.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Marvinspeed(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
stronger:

What if I told you that GMB plans to put her in a committee that will ensure the release of the girls is fast-tracked because she is a military intelligence expert as well as communicate constantly with Nigerians and the Chibok Parents on the progress made?

What will be your response?

That is a totally different committee from the one OP mentioned(if its true).
She can attend the meetings of such committee regularly. Except if she was an ex-military officer then she can be a member of such committee
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
rabimlomo:

She is only a member of the transition team for crying out loud. And who says she won't criticize the gmb administration, either from within or from outside if they fail to do the proper thing?

No, she's an APC stalwart with ulterior motive in her BBOG campaign against Jonathan rather than against boko haram...Today, she's being rewarded for a job done very well...

So who will continue with the campaign now or are the girls back
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by stronger: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
9jagoodman:

See my guy, the handwriting is very clear. I wonder how long it would take you to know the truth.
anyway, that matter is in court as we speak. you wondering which court...... keep watching.

Please answer. If you were a member of the APC and your child was kidnapped, will you ask the government to do more to bring her back?

Just answer the question!
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by rabzy: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, trying hard to distort the truth is somewhat too arduous...

If I haven't denied my membership of an organization, what singular message am passing? is it that ambiguous for you to see he's a member

The script she acted was APC script of calumny. For which buhari is rewarding her today.

I ask you again; after their appointments, who will continue with the campaign or are the children back? or there's no need for the campaign again since their common enemy;Jonathan is out...

What kind of question are you asking. First let me state that APC=PDP=SDP=NRC=UPN=NCNC=all bloody politicians. I can only commend some individual politicians effort but as a group they are all leaches. But for someone to be asking who is going to lead BBOG because this woman has been appointed is daft. What if she dies, so the girls should not be brot back. Why can't you lead the group. There is a guy showcased by CNN who has been bearing that poster everyday on his own for a year. If the campaign was used for a political gain, then after may 29, you can form your own group as BBBOG, Buhari bring Back our girls, the responsibility is now his. So long as the girls are still missing the campaign does not stop. If PDP can't use it against BH, then they are dafter than I thought.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by bionixs: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetlemon:
So what if she's even an APC member?

Were the girls kidnapped? Yes.
Did GEJ do much about it? No.

Those are the pertinent questions we need to ask ourselves, not this petty nonsense.

At least she's not a convicted criminal like the kinds of people some other president is known to frolic and appoint...........
did GEJ take those girls? Was the school authority not warned by WEAC ,even the governor was warned before the incident on the girls' security prior to their abduction and the governor assured them that they would be ok. By the way,is boko haram a terrorist group? Our buhari said that any action against them is injustice against the north! The north has taken their girls. Becareful what you post because the curses that must come upon those who used the innocent girls for power ,must run through their unborn children. Make sure you dont get yourself involved. You are nobody,just be mute if you dont know what to post
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by stronger: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Toks2008:
I guess Buhari should no better that the inclusion of this lady will raise an eyebrow at least not until the girls are found.

I voted APC and i believe they will perform but i never believed for a second that this unintelligent decision will be made.

APC should please do proper mindsearching before makibg some decisions. Based on moral grounds,this lady should not have any appointment not until the girls are found and the appointment should be a passive one at that..

My humble opinion

You see the so-called "appointment" is actually on the inauguration team. So they are in charge of sending invites, buying food etc for the inauguration party. PARTY!

Now, every right-thinking Nigerian stood up for the Chibok girls and asked GEJ to do more.

Should they all be excluded from government? In that case GMB should not be president because he also stood up for the Chibok girls.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Chirokusko: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
No blackmail can stop GMB from appointing any talented. hardworking and sincere personality with a proven integrity in to his cabinet.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by bionixs: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
philips70:
All I see is lamentations of frustrated PDP social media wing complaining of a well deserved appointment of someone who GMB sees as a principled person who shares his values. This issue was well thrashed on Twitter days ago and put to rest. Question is if Aisha is found to be an incorruptible and very principled brain that can help GMB achieve his much talked about change she should be avoided because they have been reminding the government of their shelved responsibility? PDP goons only see appointment into public office as invitation to CHOP since 1999 that's why any reasonable human can see this as an issue. No wonder you guys organize community thanksgiving when you get government appointments. Mogidi or Moses try find good job to do in this 4 years so you don't die of frustration.
And that is how MUST lament because have brought a curse upon yourself for throwing morality out of the window and embracing madness

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by stronger: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Marvinspeed:

That is a totally different committee from the one OP mentioned(if its true).
She can attend the meetings of such committee regularly. Except if she was an ex-military officer then she can be a member of such committee

I am not saying she has been appointed to such a committee, I am just saying what if she is, should she reject it? This is in response to your comment that makes it seem like she should not be in the new government until the girls are rescued.

Every Nigerian with a conscience stood up for the girls. Should they all NOT participate in the govt and help Nigeria move forward in order to prevent things like this from happening again? Should they all be banned because they stood up for the girls?
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
I see nothing wrong with that,they should be encouraged to keep the debate alive.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Caracta(f): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mogidi:

I don't debate someone with your brain size, try musiwa.

Mehn... Lol. You guys are wicked. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by aviazuva: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Congrats Madam!!!!!!!!!!
Its the bright day that brings forth the Adder
and that craves wary walking.
Had Oga Jona not been too slow, and behaved as the commander in chief
who would be talking of PDP or APC membership in BBOG?

However from whichever party or zone it takes to make him do what he should, is not our concern
Result is our concern.

Besides, if I am GMB, people like you should form part of my government.

AVIANAZU
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by toshmann(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
From May 29th Nigerians will start realizing gradually the snake they elected called APC.

PDP is bad, but APC is a lie
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by bionixs: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mynd44:

And eventually, they all turn to insults.

How sane
...cause you have far lost your mind! You mustnt comment!
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Mynd44: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
bionixs:
...cause you have far lost your mind! You mustnt comment!
Will you help me find it?

Funny is your title
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Sweetlemon(f): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Marvinspeed:
Why don't you APC followers/members call a spade a spade. If this woman was truly fighting for the girls #bbog she would reject this position and ask GMB to bring back the girls. The reward/compensation for human right activism should be seeing what you're fighting for made a reality not a political position.

Did the girls get missing under Buhari's nose?
What magic do you want Buhari to perform now after more than 1 year of their kidnap when we do not even know if they are dead or sold out all over Arab countries? Please use and your head and think objectively for once.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Sweetlemon(f): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
bionixs:
did GEJ take those girls? Was the school authority not warned by WEAC ,even the governor was warned before the incident on the girls' security prior to their abduction and the governor assured them that they would be ok. By the way,is boko haram a terrorist group? Our buhari said that any action against them is injustice against the north! The north has taken their girls. Becareful what you post because the curses that must come upon those who used the innocent girls for power ,must run through their unborn children. Make sure you dont get yourself involved. You are nobody,just be mute if you dont know what to post

Oh shut up! mtchhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww angry
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by bionixs: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
9jagoodman:
THIS WAS ONE OF APC STRATEGIES AGAINST GEJ GOVERNMENT, THAT THREW THE GOVT DOWN.
No matter what, A VERY GREAT JUDGEMENT WAS PLACED ON THIS FALSEHOOD.
Did anyone remember......PEJ words in tears.........., CHAI, THERE IS GOD O..... This is judgement!!! and that was the day they lost control.
He who has ears, let him hear.
Every politics is dirty but the north play the dirtiest of them all. When they come to play,lives are not worth a kobo. They can use even their people to grab power. For all the mumus in NL clapping for them,you must reap a divine reward for your pawn roles
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by philips70(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
bionixs:
And that is how MUST lament because have brought a curse upon yourself for throwing morality out of the window and embracing madness

Guess your parents were moaning in strange, incomprehensible and different languages during your conception. I can't help you.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Chiaka(f): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Where is the evidence that Nigerians are against the appointment?

And that Hadiza has been a follower and supporter of GMB long before the BBOG issue should not be a ground to make her stand disqualified for an appointment.

Again, the inauguration committee is just a ceremonial committee for the inauguration.

Peace!

Modified*
My original comments were made before the screenshots were added.

Despite the fact that I do not see anything wrong in her being part of the Inauguration Committee, I will advise APC to reconsider her inclusion on morality ground.

No stress the only thing I understand here is the Bring back our girl whatever was purely with political intent...........to undo PDP, all along I thought it was an NGO.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Chiaka(f): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
mrramadan:
It does't really matter if she has been a follower or because she is from his state or whatever. Most of us here are fans of GMB, so whats the big deal?
We are so quick to forget or maybe some of us don't know that GMB was the same man who discovered a great woman like the late Dora Akunyuli and recommended her to the past administration. We also know that GMB is someone who knows how to pick them. Another thing we fail to realize is that he is human, he is not 100% perfect like most people have seen him to be. 100% of his cabinet can't be people we all will agree to. Let's see what she can do first, before we start to crucify her.

So much noise was made about Bring back Our girls. It fronted like a NGO and most people got swept in while at the background it was actually a political tool. Could this explain while the US searched and searched and never found the girls??
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chiaka:

So much noise was made about Bring back Our girls. It fronted like a NGO and most people got swept in while at the background it was actually a political tool. Could this explain while the US searched and searched and never found the girls??
So 'they' were the ones that kidnapped the girls? smiley
Don't forget we have a C-in-C smiley
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by rabzy: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chiaka:

No stress the only thing I understand here is the Bring back our girl whatever was purely with political intent...........to undo PDP, all along I thought it was an NGO.

After may 29 let PDP or whoever form #BBBOG. Buhari bring back our girls. The chibok girls is a subset of the BH issue and BH issue is just one out of the myriads of things that led to the defeat of Jonathan.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by bionixs: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
stronger:

Please answer. If you were a member of the APC and your child was kidnapped, will you ask the government to do more to bring her back?

i would shout the loudest
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by bionixs: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
stronger:

i would shout the loudest but would ask buhari to keep his appointment if have not lost every shame i have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos) / The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) / Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.