Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder (47553 Views)

Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
stronger:

Go to the Unity fountain in Abuja by 4 pm. They still meet there like before.

They still have their online presence like before!

BBOG was a worldwide trend a week ago when it was ONE YEAR old. So what do you mean the campaign was over?

I have concluded that some of these folks live under a rock and have ceremoniously assumed that the rest of us do too grin
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Ujupsy: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari has a lot to tell Nigerians about the girls
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by stronger: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
naijababe:

I have concluded that some of these folks live under a rock and have ceremoniously assumed that the rest of us do too grin

It just leaves me bewildered! Nothing has changed about the campaign. . nothing yet some are mouthing off that it has stopped.

If they stop the campaign from May 29th, I will personally quit my job and go and continue alone!

Until then, Oby has said, even if she is THE LAST PERSON standing, she won't stop standing for the girls until they are back!!
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
stronger:

It just leaves me bewildered! Nothing has changed about the campaign. . nothing yet some are mouthing off that it has stopped.

If they stop the campaign from May 29th, I will personally quit my job and go and continue alone!

Until then, Oby has said, even if she is THE LAST PERSON standing, she won't stop standing for the girls until they are back!!

And the usual suspects were all over twitter abusing her too but suddenly we hear the campaign had been abandoned just because that fits their ridiculous argument. I tire for GEJ supporters!

I have however concluded that for many of them, they'd rather see Nigeria fail altogether; as far as they are concerned the opportunity to say 'i told you so' is much bigger and better than the success of the incoming government undecided.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Filmewell(f): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
socialmediaman:
Mogidi

Can you please provide me with some link showing that you gave at anytime or presently give a freaking f**k about those missing girls? What's now your interest in this woman's decision to join the opposition party? If she has betrayed anyone, it's neither you nor any of those PDP propaganda tools, it's those who joined her in that fight. To the best of my knowledge none of them has said she betrayed them. In fact, the fact that she didn't compromise with the outgoing government makes her outstanding and if the Buhari government were to be seen as a movement to bring justice to Nigeria and Nigerians, then she has every moral standing to join them. Let me remind you that the G34 movement germinated into what we know as the PDP today before the inception of democracy in 1999

This woman deserves a life, even Nelson Mandela had to join a party to become president, did that stop him from being a freedom fighter? Even Wole Soyinka condemned GEJ for his silence in the abduction, did that mean he was working for GMB, or that he shouldn't be affiliated with a party he believed in?

To the best of knowledge, this woman has done nothing wrong. Being a freedom fighter does not bar her from being in politics.
freedom fighter my foot. are the girls back. who was she telling to bring back the girls. so she will stop the movement because gej is no longer in power.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by socialmediaman: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
I think the movement stopped longtime ago and went back to Twitter when they started getting harassed by government, and were being painted in bad light by supporters of government. By the way, apart from having contested election under CPC, there are no proven links between her and the APC. Let me also say that JEGA's appointment as INEC chairman didn't in anyway make him an agent or worker of the PDP or APC, nor was Sanusi's appointment an indication he was a member of the PDPnor APC? A freedom fighter will always be one.

Filmewell:

freedom fighter my foot. are the girls back. who was she telling to bring back the girls. so she will stop the movement because gej is no longer in power.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by papushki(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Are d girls missing ..If yes then she has done nothing wrong and beside that is she not entitled to fight the govt in power over d missing girls. I see nofin wrong with it so u guys talk about relevant issues pls
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by JayJustus(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
200 girls kidnapped from chibok is a scam from the pit of hell...noone was kidnapped...they only acting out a scene for us...Nigerians are not gullible
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by billyG(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Fuul,unrepentant haters shld go & hang,what is wrong if she is appointed by GMB,is her work 4 #bringbackourgirls a bad thing even if she is an APC her work is patriotic,yu fuul did not protest when election rigger obanikoro was swore in as minister.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by minwafor: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
APC thru their activities brought alot of bad name to this country. They never saw anything good that PDP did for the country. What they did was to critisize the government at any given time spuring falsehood and half-truth. I sincerely now believe that the BBOG is a absolute sham. If Ms Hadiz and Madam Oby are both given key positions in the incoming administration, it means that the group is dead already; that's if the girls dont mysteriously appear after 2 weeks of the new administration.

May Baba God bless us all and save us from hypocrites.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by jibrilaminu003(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mogidi:

[size=15pt]Hadiza Bala (former member of CPC)[/size]

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/outrage-nigerians-condemn-appointment-of-bbog-founder-into-buharis-transition-committee/

Rubbish!!!! The annoying fact is, "that Nigerians condemned Buhari for appointing Hadiza-Bala-Usman under his transition committee" . For I believe, no sane Nigerian would do such. The simple question to ask is, what makes it wrong and why? We must not be reminded that his enemies would always see to it that whatever step he takes is always evil and condemnable by the foes!!! What would one ever expect rather than naive replica of ridiculed legacies their so called heroes and role models (GEJ, FAYOSE, OKUPE, ADAMU MUAZU, PEJ) left!!!
If truly she was employed to bastardize GEJ's regime as you've wrongly claimed, then we demand concrete evidence and tired of such juvenile reasoning you all inherited from your heroes and role models. Does that mean, when I'm fighting for a rightful cause and your Hero was dancing a day after the girls' kidnap, I am simply destroying a regime in favor of an opponent!!! Such stupidity indeed has no bound.
Our brothers and sisters are dying for no offense abroad simply because, our government is not taking necessary measures. God alone knows how much has been looted in this administration only because, Buhari's foes called Nigerians, were then commending mediocrity at the expense of meritocracy. Only in this administration, looters are celebrated as heroes despite undergoing rains of strikes. Yet, we are told "It's the best administration in Nigerians' history" I truly believe, had the souls of those who fought for this nation still alive, they would only regret their efforts.
To the foes, all these did not amounts GEJ'S devastation, but Hadiza-Bala-Usman did.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Larow(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mogidi:

If she was a politician contesting under CPC, one would rightly assume she joined APC since CPC merged to form APC.

Because she didn't win the election she contested for doesn't mean she wasn't active in APC locally.
Guy! U be complete dindinrin! Cry if u wanna cry! Nothing will change dat decision! Oponu buruku.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by godwin120alex: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
I knew it was all about wat d BBOG will benefit.I like dis quote, there is a higher court than court of justice and that is d court of conscience .it supersedes all other court.is like pple eating blood money.Dis is just d begining of many suprises to pple as for me I knew dat it was more political dan show of concern.Enjoy you bloody appointment(ie from d pains of d parents of d missing gilrls)
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by peedeeasobie(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
So when only 10people complain,they speak for the whole Nigerians?

Mogidi you are not smart! Oya go and knack your head on the wall.

grin grin

Is it that politics has so blinded your conscience or you have simply refused to see any reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by etim20(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mogidi:

She spent her time wanting the girls released without telling us she contested under CPC. The kidnapped thing is suspect when you check the facts and events surrounding it. Why is she being rewarded, has the girls been found?
i have been kneeling following ur comment n all i c is hate n u hv notin to justify ur bitter heart,so because she is a politician she shudnt champion a gud course? Or because she is championing a gud course,she shudnt take an appointment if she merits it?
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Tex42(m): 12:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Politicians be using Nigerians head since 1960.

Well, this is the change;gej will have to go to Sambisa forest and bring back the girls while gmb heads to aso rock with his bring back our girls walkie talkies to cool off. Shey na turn by turn.

Like Deizani/Iweala like Oby/Hadiza.

Bring back our girls is suspended after may 29.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by clemhova: 6:43am On Apr 28, 2015
I think her appiontment is based on credibility not a reward.

NL why dont ww wait to see if she will stop her campaign after this appointment?

BBOG is a campaign directed to not just the nigerian govt but the world at large, to recognise the pain of the chibok girls and focus effort on their rescue. This you will agree also motivated the sending of US military expert to assist in finding the chibok girls.

BBOG was an initiative that is heavenly and morally accepted but some politicians ( APC and PDP) hijacked it for political gains.

Even if the BBOG findee is a politicians who said its wrong for politicians to be innovative for public gain?

Conclusively, if people who are passionate of people pain are now part of the govt dont you think its a positive sign of progress?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Slays In Off Shoulder Native Dress / Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo / Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.