Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder (47590 Views)

Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Plz oga! is there any evidence she quit politics or didn't join APC with buhari...Because all available evidence show she was covertly running the campaign in lieu of political reward as it is today since she's being a real politician tongue
Is there any evidence she is a member of APC?

She said she has never denied being a member is that the same as "I am a member?"

I guess you folks can as well call me a member of the APC too since I most of the time work against the PDP
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Mogidi: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

Hadiza Bala Usman
@hadizabalausman I have NEVER denied being a member of APC. I

have been political and will always be political but
standing up someone's pain is in my DNA
12:08 PM - 23 Apr 2015

https://mobile.twitter.com/hadizabalausman?p=s

[size=15pt]Gbam!![/size]

Mr Mynd44 check the screen capture below from Hadiza herself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Mogidi: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mynd44:

[size=15pt]She said she has never denied being a member is that the same as "I am a member?[/size]"

I guess you folks can as well call me a member of the APC too since I most of the time work against the PDP

If she never denied being a member of APC then I'd be right to conclude she's a member of PDP?

Hehehe!!
You were arguing she did not leave CPC to join APC, you're now saying she may be a member but yadayadayada.

Most of what you're now saying is hooey and you know it.
When in a hole stop digging.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mynd44:

She said she has never denied being a member is that the same as "I am a member?"

Bro, trying hard to distort the truth is somewhat too arduous...

If I haven't denied my membership of an organization, what singular message am passing? is it that ambiguous for you to see he's a member

The script she acted was APC script of calumny. For which buhari is rewarding her today.

I ask you again; after their appointments, who will continue with the campaign or are the children back? or there's no need for the campaign again since their common enemy;Jonathan is out...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Mynd44: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, trying hard to distort the truth is somewhat too arduous...

If I haven't denied my membership of an organization, what singular message am passing? is it that ambiguous for you to see he's a member

The script she acted was APC script of calumny. For which buhari is rewarding her today.

I ask you again; after their appointments, who will continue with the campaign or are the children back? or there's no need for the campaign again since their common enemy;Jonathan is out...
So you consider serving your country in the office of a member of the committee to handle a party reward?

What is wrong with you people?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by henrysam(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Tradesrunner:

Op change the title is a big lie,
The majority of Nigerians who happen to be on buhari side has no problem with that except the stanaist and tanoids
They not cause of their robotic nature. Disappointments awaits them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mynd44:

So you consider serving your country in the office of a member of the committee to handle a party reward?
What is wrong with you people?

One question for you bro; Are their NO allowances and other attendant logistics rewards attached...I need an answer plz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Dueprocess1: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
hmmm
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by toshmann(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Why are people surprised? People who were part of the political struggle of APC are going to get rewarded one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by greggng: 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Is a shame must nigerians express their iliteracy in a fashion so embarassing that you wonder when they will grow up. The question is whether chibok girls re missing or not. Since is an established fact, why bother who is championing the course for their release. What we want in the leadership positions re credible nigerians irrespective of their party afiliations. As far as am concern this needless ranting from a sinking party called pdp

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by NLpageants: 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
PassingShot:

The advice should be meant for you.

I ask again, where is the evidence?

It's not enough to sit somewhere and concoct some article to claim something without reporting with identities of those making such claim.

If it's on Facebook or Twitter, post the screenshots of such complaints. If it's interview, report with their names.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Change2015(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Where is the evidence that Nigerians are against the appointment?

And that Hadiza has been a follower and supporter of GMB long before the BBOG issue should not be a ground to make her stand disqualified for an appointment.

Again, the inauguration committee is just a ceremonial committee for the inauguration.

Peace!

Some people are just looking for any available outlet to vent their bitterness at the election result. I just ignore them or rub salt in it. What a load of rubbish. Let's wait and see if GEJ can find even one Chibok girl before may 29 as promised. Abi.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by dustydee: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mogidi:
When PDP supporters said #bringbackourgirls founder was working for Buhari few people believed us.
Here is pictorial evidence (below this post) she fought electoral positions under Buhari's CPC.
Its now rumoured she'd be appointed (together with Oby ) as members of Buhari's inauguration commitee.
I believe every good worker should be adequately compensated or rewarded by their employers. Am not against Buhari rewarding loyalist like Hadiza or Oby, what I abhor was the impression these two women were fighting to bring back those girls.
If their fight was for the girls, considering the girls are yet to be found, why are they being rewarded?

There is a higher court than court of justice and that is the court of conscience. It supersedes all other courts.
In the court of conscience this woman failed woefully, seeking political appointment using the kidnapped girls tragedy.

#BringBackOurGirls Plc, a subsidiary of @APCNigeria Plc, receiving DIVIDENDS from its parent company

[size=15pt]
CHECK IMAGE BELOW FOR HER INVOLVEMENT WITH BUHARI'S CPC[/size]

I wonder why the PDP, her supporters and some Nigerians think a call to service is a reward for loyalty. Those people have their personal lives to live. If the government had lived up to its expectation, there would have been no BBOG campaign in the first place. Did the campaigners ever say it was their full time job?
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by millhouse: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
na their way
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Kingspin(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nigeria is a funny country.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by timunstopable: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Op you should have said Pdp Apologists condemn the appointment not use the word Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by ezeagu(m): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Look at them ^^^, absolutely shameless! The old tale of the fly following the corpse to the grave.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by kay1one2(m): 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
I hope they release the girls now!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by ExInferis(m): 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Even if the BBOG campaign is affiliated to the APC, there's no harm done as it's simply a pressure group. All political parties have lobbyists and pressure groups.

Even if the BBOG is allied with APC, how does that invalidate the message of the group to 'bring back our girls'?

Even if the founder is nominated to the transition committee, how is that being employed to the GMB administration which is yet to even be sworn in?

How is nomination to an ad hoc group, which probably has a lean to no budget, financial reward for Hadiza Usman?

How can 10 or so dissidents constitute 'most nigerians' as implied by the article when an election where millions in the ss/ss rejected buhari and yet are still deemed minorities?

How are we sure the10 or 15 people who supposedly condemn buhari are not part of the rebellious ss/se or other pdp loyalists who will never see anything good in a GMB govt?

Mogidi et all, a word of advice. Your messiah GEJ, in spite of a quickly packaged rescue mission to salvage what was left of his dignity by general abubakar, was roundly humiliated and in the coming weeks his 6 years of shenanigans will be exposed.

If your vicious campaign of calumny and slander did not deter majority of nigerians from electing GMB, i fail to see how this recent attack will be anything but a futile endeavor.

#GEJ your hero Fayose your role model

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by tcaandrew: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Where is the evidence that Nigerians are against the appointment?

And that Hadiza has been a follower and supporter of GMB long before the BBOG issue should not be a ground to make her stand disqualified for an appointment.

Again, the inauguration committee is just a ceremonial committee for the inauguration.

Peace!
ok oooo we de look #BBOG I knew it was a scam I tell u dis nu goverment is going to b full of shit #jus watchout

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by ezeagu(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
ExInferis:
Even if the BBOG campaign is affiliated to the APC, there's no harm done as it's simply a pressure group. All political parties have lobbyists and pressure groups.

Even if the BBOG is allied with APC, how does that invalidate the message of the group to 'bring back our girls'?

Even if the founder is nominated to the transition committee, how is that being employed to the GMB administration which is yet to even be sworn in?

How is nomination to an ad hoc group, which probably has a lean to no budget, financial reward for Hadiza Usman?

How can 10 or so dissidents constitute 'most nigerians' as implied by the article when an election where millions in the ss/ss rejected buhari and yet are still deemed minorities?

How are we sure the10 or 15 people who supposedly condemn buhari are not part of the rebellious ss/se or other pdp loyalists who will never see anything good in a GMB govt?

Mogidi et all, a word of advice. Your messiah GEJ, in spite of a quickly packaged rescue mission to salvage what was left of his dignity by general abubakar, was roundly humiliated and in the coming weeks his 6 years of shenanigans will be exposed.

If your vicious campaign of calumny and slander did not deter majority of nigerians from electing GMB, i fail to see how this recent attack will be anything but a futile endeavor.

#GEJ your hero Fayose your role model

CHOI! Nigeria is finished.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

grin grin grin grin
Defending buhari must be an arduous task bro...hehehehe

So if she accepts the appointment today, what will happen to the campaign...Who will continue? Are the girls back?...

Yes, they knew if they discredited Jonathan with that script probably, they will do much harm to his reelection bid hence they brought out all atrocious stuff in their cabin...Chibok saga is replete with so many questions that even Shettima isn't free from this conspiracy...

Today, buhari is rewarding them for a job welldone...wahala dey for this place...

What kind of twisted logic is this? Jonathan is the C-i-C with the full weight of the nation's military and intelligence agencies at his command. If some rag-tag army are able to weave a plot this thick around him, then he does not deserve to be reelected. Many of you do what's left of GEJ's legacy a huge disservice by continuing to repeat this nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by mbulela: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
SO being a founder of BBOG automatically makes one a pariah?
I am struggling to understand this argument.
If the woman was not a politician before now, i would even understand.
Personally and painfully, i doubt anything much will come out of the BBOG campaign presently or in the future.
However, it should remain a reminder to our leaders that never again will such happen in our land. If it happens, our leaders will not be caught dead dancing owambe with 90 year old kings.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by jamillion: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
I believe anybody could have taken up the campaign of BBOG, so if she happen to be bold enough in taking up the challenge, what's the the envy if she's benefiting from it. Incase anybody's not ok with that, he/she can trek to hell...who cares!
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
[s][/s]
socialmediaman:
Mogidi

Can you please provide me with some link showing that you gave at anytime or presently give a freaking f**k about those missing girls? What's now your interest in this woman's decision to join the opposition party? If she has betrayed anyone, it's neither you nor any of those PDP propaganda tools, it's those who joined her in that fight. To the best of my knowledge none of them has said she betrayed them. In fact, the fact that she didn't compromise with the outgoing government makes her outstanding and if the Buhari government were to be seen as a movement to bring justice to Nigeria and Nigerians, then she has every moral standing to join them. Let me remind you that the G34 movement germinated into what we know as the PDP today before the inception of democracy in 1999

This woman deserves a life, even Nelson Mandela had to join a party to become president, did that stop him from being a freedom fighter? Even Wole Soyinka condemned GEJ for his silence in the abduction, did that mean he was working for GMB, or that he shouldn't be affiliated with a party he believed in?

To the best of knowledge, this woman has done nothing wrong. Being a freedom fighter does not bar her from being in politics.[s][/s]
trash
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by UpLoyo: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Dead on arrival. I hope you clowns figure it out as soon as possible that 4yrs is a long time away and you are already whining like a spoilt child. If that clown did his job well as a president and found the girls he probably would've gotten some sympathy votes. And I think Buhari has the right to chose whoever for is committee. The fact that some sore losers can take the beating means they now speak for Nigerians. Some of you are just too stupid, and continue your ranting you have the next for years and beyond to be miserable so enjoy...a dumbass gave appointed fani kayode, the brain dead okupe and even a drug dealer and you bitches are whining someone that's fighting for missing girls got appointed to a committe, you are should go get your poison ready because I'm sure you'll need it soon when you see Buhari's ministerial list grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by blackpanda: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
I think this ridiculous campaign of calumny by pdp goons who feel slighted and defeated by apc will continue through out buhari tenure.

This post is baseless and ridiculous. the BBOG group were continuously berated and humiliated by pdp, appointing their leader simply shows Buhari is ready to deal with the issue once and for all

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Eluwilussit(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Without screenshots or quoted words from supposed interviewees (assuming some were interviewed), how do we believe the story then?

But we believed everything they said against Jona without demanding for proof. For instance, most people believe that $20b is missing. The amount went from about $48b to $12b and back up to $20b. Really?

It is good if we can verify everything, no matter who is involved. No double standards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by ibietela2(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mogidi:

In your deluded mind you expect me to quote all those who are against Hadiza gaining appointment from the sufferings of these girls?

Do you not see something wrong when she gets rewarded even before the girls are found?

Do you not see something wrong she was a member of CPC?

Her case is worst than my pal demdem, she will not see any thing so far as it's against Buhari.

Forget her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by ibietela2(m): 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Is it morally right to gain from other people's misfortune, knowing the tragedy you championed remained an on going tragedy?

Seems you enough energy to discuss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University / Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.