Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder (47559 Views)

Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by belladonna7: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
PassingShot:

The advice should be meant for you.

I ask again, where is the evidence?

It's not enough to sit somewhere and concoct some article to claim something without reporting with identities of those making such claim.

If it's on Facebook or Twitter, post the screenshots of such complaints. If it's interview, report with their names.

Modified*
Please refer to my post above.
..smart answer.leave dt HE goat alone..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Sweetlemon(f): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
The topic should be "PDP sympathizers condemn Buhari's.........."

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by mrramadan(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
It does't really matter if she has been a follower or because she is from his state or whatever. Most of us here are fans of GMB, so whats the big deal?
We are so quick to forget or maybe some of us don't know that GMB was the same man who discovered a great woman like the late Dora Akunyuli and recommended her to the past administration. We also know that GMB is someone who knows how to pick them. Another thing we fail to realize is that he is human, he is not 100% perfect like most people have seen him to be. 100% of his cabinet can't be people we all will agree to. Let's see what she can do first, before we start to crucify her.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by PassingShot(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Eluwilussit:

But we believed everything they said against Jona without demanding for proof. For instance, most people believe that $20b is missing. The amount went from about $48b to $12b and back up to $20b. Really?

It is good if we can verify everything, no matter who is involved. No double standards.

They're not the same thing. My comments were before the screenshots were added. You may check my modified comment now.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by shammah1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
That means Hadiza, Buhari and APC knows where the innocent Chibok girs are. It's a huge shame that people are so wicked.

God is watching!
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by damula(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
little do you know that when ever #BBOG was sponsored solely by APC. Infact facts have it that money is shared amongst #BBOG campaign members everyday she meets. I still believe that #BH and #BBOG is highly political and watching patiently to see the incoming government dance to her tune.....Nigerians are highly vulnerable and ignorant people despite a make belief "we know all lifestyle".

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Sweetlemon(f): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
So what if she's even an APC member?

Were the girls kidnapped? Yes.
Did GEJ do much about it? No.

Those are the pertinent questions we need to ask ourselves, not this petty nonsense.

At least she's not a convicted criminal like the kinds of people some other president is known to frolic and appoint...........

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by zicoraads: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mynd44 is always feeling like the most intelligent guy in the room. And then when an argument goes above him, he conveniently keeps mute. It's funny how he ran away after being provided with evidence. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by oloriooko(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Maybe her involvement in the committee will profer result oriented solution to the pending kidnapped gals.
Believe it or not, even the ones condemning her appointment would have done exactly same thing.
Let her be people cuz in this country the easiest way to make money is through looting of public funds.
Why do you think more governors are flooding the national assembly?
Hajia, I beg enjoy yourself it is tour turn to chop.
We have a very long way to go!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by gonzaga: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Audu Ogbeh already told Nigerians that the leaders of the #BringBackOurGirls campaign were members of the APC.

I am not surprised. Oby will follow...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
The title of the thread should be "Mogidi condemns Buhari's appointment of #BBOG founder"

Provide a link where Nigerians condemned it or you Shut up!!

Anyone who claims that she joined or formed BBOG should disassociate demselves from politics. Else it will be termed their payment.

If they accept it, It will be confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Toks2008(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
I guess Buhari should no better that the inclusion of this lady will raise an eyebrow at least not until the girls are found.

I voted APC and i believe they will perform but i never believed for a second that this unintelligent decision will be made.

APC should please do proper mindsearching before makibg some decisions. Based on moral grounds,this lady should not have any appointment not until the girls are found and the appointment should be a passive one at that..

My humble opinion

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mogidi:

[size=15pt]Hadiza Bala (former member of CPC)[/size]

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/outrage-nigerians-condemn-appointment-of-bbog-founder-into-buharis-transition-committee/

IS SHE STILL SINGLE....................
I WOULDNT MIND @ALL
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by nortcentrallord(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mogidi:

You're as blind as a bat, the link to the story is up there with the article.

P:S
Since you might find it difficult scrolling to the top of the page, here's the link again.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/outrage-nigerians-condemn-appointment-of-bbog-founder-into-buharis-transition-committee/

grin cheesy grin mogidi, abeg na. You mean that person who is as blind as a bat doesn't see in the afternoon? I'm na albino?

What amazes me is how some hollow headed Nigerians believe what ever buhari does is right and any criticism of buhari is out of hate. When you guys will realize, they would have spent the change from your sale. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by treasuremi1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
But who says this is a reward.... This is what corruption has plunged Nigeria into. And how do we explain and how many times do we do that.....BEING A MEMBER OF INAUGURAL COMMITTEE is not a reward to come and steal money
We need to remove this pdp canker worm in some people

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by tym92(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
PassingShot:

The advice should be meant for you.

I ask again, where is the evidence?

It's not enough to sit somewhere and concoct some article to claim something without reporting with identities of those making such claim.

If it's on Facebook or Twitter, post the screenshots of such complaints. If it's interview, report with their names.

Modified*
Please refer to my post above.

I concur....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
I love my country. Only in nigeria will an individual stand for justice and will be criticized for it.

Should we not all stand with BBOG?

Does that mean we all should not partake in politics cos we stand for what is just?

Then who will run the government if good people cannot do good and join politics same time?

So now that I have shown support for BBOG I should never join government. What a stupid bunch of idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by stayblack: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
OBANIKORO, THE THIEF NA MINISTER... shocked
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Mynd44: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
zicoraads:
Mynd44 is always feeling like the most intelligent guy in the room. And then when an argument goes above him, he conveniently keeps mute. It's funny how he ran away after being provided with evidence. grin cheesy
It is funny until you realize I have better things to do with my time than go back and forth on NL for a whole day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by rabimlomo: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Is it morally right to gain from other people's misfortune, knowing the tragedy you championed remained an on going tragedy?

She wasn't unknown before the bbog campaign and she is an APC member. So how exactly is she gaining from the chibok tragedy?
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by philips70(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
All I see is lamentations of frustrated PDP social media wing complaining of a well deserved appointment of someone who GMB sees as a principled person who shares his values. This issue was well thrashed on Twitter days ago and put to rest. Question is if Aisha is found to be an incorruptible and very principled brain that can help GMB achieve his much talked about change she should be avoided because they have been reminding the government of their shelved responsibility? PDP goons only see appointment into public office as invitation to CHOP since 1999 that's why any reasonable human can see this as an issue. No wonder you guys organize community thanksgiving when you get government appointments. Mogidi or Moses try find good job to do in this 4 years so you don't die of frustration.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by tym92(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
The title of the thread should be "Mogidi condemns Buhari's appointment of #BBOG founder"

Provide a link where Nigerians condemned it or you Shut up!!

Seconded.....
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mynd44:

Is there any evidence she is a member of APC?

She said she has never denied being a member is that the same as "I am a member?"

I guess you folks can as well call me a member of the APC too since I most of the time work against the PDP

Mr. Man Stop deceiving yourself .
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by stronger: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=20pt]WHY IS THIS CRAP ON THE FRONT PAGE TWICE??!!!

TANOIDS, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, TAKE A DIVE!

MORE OF THESE ARE COMING!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Marvinspeed(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Why don't you APC followers/members call a spade a spade. If this woman was truly fighting for the girls #bbog she would reject this position and ask GMB to bring back the girls. The reward/compensation for human right activism should be seeing what you're fighting for made a reality not a political position.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by hush15: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
So when only 10people complain,they speak for the whole Nigerians?

Mogidi you are not smart! Oya go and knack your head on the wall.

grin grin

yes, they speak for me too.

you are biased. so, using the BBOG campaigns for political gains is the way to go. How are we not sure its a conspiracy right from the start, stalking and pretending and all of a sudden, present the girls for cheap political goals.

if that's the kind of government APC are bringing on board, the truths will elude Nigerians as so many things will be hidden and so many hidden agendas that are not masses friendly will be active underground while they lie to us that everything is fine and someone like you, MrsJackBauress, will be defending a government that is not for the people.

no wahala, all na time....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by chukwukamma(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nothing is hidden forever, some of us are not surprise this is happening now.
please visit my blog http://nelsonnwegbo..com/ read and share.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by klique(f): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
#smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by rabimlomo: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
In other Countries, the organizers of BBOG would've being protesting against Bokoharam which Hadiza Bala never did but concentrated on lambasting the Government and portraying the country and the regime as evil.

Little did we know that she has ulterior politically motivated assignment.

It was all about the extended conspiracy to bring down the government by stage managing a sponsored kidnap of 273 chibok girls.

The suspects include:

1. Chibok Girls School principal and vice.
2. Gov. Shettima
3. Mrs Hadiza Bala
4. More to be revealed

And why is the government unable to probe these "suspects"?
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by bionixs: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mynd44:

Stop saying things you don't know
..and what do you know?! Who are you ,youngman? You are gradually going MAD! Sit back and go through your post! To what end do you post rubbish! Your human senses ane reasoning is on vacation and does who join issues with you have much time to waste.
Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
naijababe:

What kind of twisted logic is this? Jonathan is the C-i-C with the full weight of the nation's military and intelligence agencies at his command. If some rag-tag army are able to weave a plot this thick around him, then he does not deserve to be reelected. Many of you do what's left of GEJ's legacy a huge disservice by continuing to repeat this nonsense.

Babe, I don't wanna delve into that argument now...But be sure there's more unanswered questions in that shenanigan of chibok...
Boko haram is no rag tag army...
Who told the principal, her vice and other teachers to withdraw their offsprings from school that night?
Who instructed the students to sleep unfailingly in school dormitory & to what purpose?
What happened to Jonathan (FG) instruction via Waec of security and examination in those areas?
How can students who can't make a sentence in English be sitting for Physics exams? ....
Babe...relax...naija is a messed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder by rabimlomo: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)If it is about service, why is Tinubu and others fighting over such leadership?
2)Why did buhari allow for shedding of innocent blood by his followers if it is merely service for him? Do you serve me by force
3)Why not advocate service without payment since it is about service to us and not a rewarding venture?...Let them do it without salaries and allowances...
4)So who will continue with the campaign now or are the girls back...
5)If they love the girls sincerely without any political undertone; would they feed off the blood of the innocents
6)If there were no ulterior motives in that bbog campaign; don't you think they should rather be intensifying the campaign now to push new government to bring the supposed change of rescuing the girls as promised by them

She is only a member of the transition team for crying out loud. And who says she won't criticize the gmb administration, either from within or from outside if they fail to do the proper thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.