Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea (41032 Views)

Cindy Lee Campaigns Topless As French Presidential Candidate (Photos) / Mysterious Sea Serpent Washed Up Onto Shore In Philippines (photos). / Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by onelife97: 6:47am On Apr 28, 2015
What more do u expect from #racists #Jews.
They r racists and then again they t Jews make it even worse.smh

1 Like

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by redsun(m): 6:52am On Apr 28, 2015
What is racist about it? It is a shameful reality.Those without knowledge perish with ease. The Neanderthals were here, but now they are no more because they couldn't keep up with the trend and ruthlessness of evolution.

Soon they might be saying there use to be a race of black people called Africans. Nature is an unforgivable case of natural selection where the weak whithers away.

1 Like

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by austinonyii(m): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2015
osystein:
Is this racist?

(Family réunion in the
Mediterranean) )

..... Its not a racist cartoon abeg
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Jay5000(m): 7:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Worse cases of discrimination and prejudice (age, sex, regional, religious, ethnic etc) are legally and socially acceptable in Nigeria and I don't see a lot of outrage coming from Nigerians. Some Nigerians score 300/400 in an exam and are denied admissions while some others get admitted with a 2/400 score in the same institution because of their state of origin and yet we're getting pissed over a stupid cartoon. It's funny how Nigerians are quick to play moral judge when they sight a speck of racial discrimination while conveniently ignoring the planks...

If the many anomalies and inequities in Africa are rectified, we won't have our brothers and sisters risking their lives just to get to Europe.
HopeAtHand:
This is racist..it is unacceptable how the world treats black people..Even in tragedy, they find a way to add insult to injury.

Was this published by Charlie Hebdo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by EmekaBlue(m): 7:23am On Apr 28, 2015
no b today

1 Like

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 28, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
you have no balls

They get abused, picked on, harassed, enslaved by everyone!
They have poor and weak nations!
They hold no power as a race even though they are one of the biggest and oldest races on the planet….
Why is that?
Regardless of the reasons … the facts are …
African men are weak.
They are coward.
They have no balls.
Their balls are not hard enough.
They can’t defend their women, their land.
They refuse to fight.
They are afraid. Cowards men of Africa.
The only reputation they have is for having big Dick!
They’d do anything possible to escape their responsibility to fight their enemies.
They think praying some God in a sky will miraculously save them!
If God would save any nation by miraculous intervention, why then Israel, the chosen nation of God, has an army?
During the last 60 year, the West has lost all their wars in Asia, because Asian men are willing to fight, and defend their lands and culture, and they have learned how to structure their society to be impermeable to foreign invasions!
America has sent 150 000 soldiers in Afghanistan, with tens of other western countries armies, with the latest weapons and drones, but the determination of the afghan fighters made them understand that can’t win. Now they are leaving tails between broken legs!
With less than 500 French soldiers (don’t laugh), France is controlling Côte d’Ivoire a nation of over 20 millions people!
African man, harden your balls, get ready to fight.
You Can’t Keep what You can NOT Defend!

see ur mouth.

what do u kno abt cowardice?

what do u kno abt bravery?

U are here talking abt balls as if u have one.

people like u only a sound of "knock-out" will send u 2 coma.

am a true african with pride n balls.

am a first class citizen of nigeria.

am a nigerian navy and i've been serving and defending my nation since 2004 till date.

i've seen war and death and am still fighting.

so u better modify ur comment.
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Bifwoli: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2015
jeffizy:
When fellow blacks are hating on each other (S/A). What do we expect of other races?

Meanwhile, we all send them our "heartfelt " condolences when they get a reaction for their actions à la Charlie Hebdo. SMH

Yep,five African presidents dragged their black behinds to Paris to match with the French for a dozen lives lost but NOT EVEN ONE would go to mourn ,condole or attempt to match with their Kenyan African brothers after the massacre of their 147 students by terrorists.Its a shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by chacoonder(m): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2015
its obvious the black race is a cursed race.
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by redsun(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2015
smartireke:

see ur mouth.

what do u kno abt cowardice?

what do u kno abt bravery?

U are here talking abt balls as if u have one.

people like u only a sound of "knock-out" will send u 2 coma.

am a true african with pride n balls.

am a first class citizen of nigeria.

am a nigerian navy and i've been serving and defending my nation since 2004 till date.

i've seen war and death and am still fighting.

so u better modify ur comment.

We don't need that kind of fight is talking about that leaves countries like Afghanistan even more in the dark ages. We need a mental revolution that could allow us to think for ourselves and do things for ourselves. A man that can not make his own weapons can not win a war.

4 Likes

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 28, 2015
GenBuhari:
Stop generalising.

Go to you village and try and abuse your neighbour's wife and children or to steal his land then come here and let me know how you got on. Then see if you could say African men do not defend their land, their women or families.

How exactly are African men weak?

Do you know the 100m final at the last olympics were 100% African or African decent ?

Stop making ignorant, sweeping generalised statement, pick any specific example so we could analyse your theory.

bros, thank u very much.....i don already give d mumu mouth.
na only him family no get balls and na dem weak wit weak erec-tion too.
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 28, 2015
HopeAtHand:
This is racist..it is unacceptable how the world treats black people..Even in tragedy, they find a way to add insult to injury.

It is unacceptable how the world treats black people but it is acceptable how black people treat themselves. Your mouth like poo, monkey. U better be ashamed that you r black. Thwart.
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2015
redsun:

We don't need that kind of fight is talking about that leaves countries like Afghanistan even more in the dark ages. We need a mental revolution that could allow us to think for ourselves and do things for ourselves. A man that can not make his own weapons can not win a war.

NOTED!
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Edwardhead:
I have balls undecided
me too angry

1 Like

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Even if it is racist what are you going to do ?

Africans have no balls .period

Anyway they should also draw a cartoon about their people coming to Morroco, Angola , and Equatorial Guinea on a daily basis .
ogbeni speak for yourself abeg
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by nedu2000(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2015
If na cartoon of prophet mohammed, they'll chant 'freedom of speech',if it's d realist situation of blacks crossing the sea they say it's racist,hypocrites
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by alphacode: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2015
We are racist against our fellow blacks and you expect some sort of respect from the race who doesn't give an ounce of fu*ck if the whole black race is wiped off the surface of earth?
One of my tutor in college days is Nigerian, She hates me for fu*ck knows why and Interesting we were the only Nigerian in my class then.
Just like the australophithecus, maybe there will be a documented history of this race. "They use to be here, they contributed immensely to human evolution"

2 Likes

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Caseless: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2015
Daykoozy:

Yet we bas each other more than anyone else. Nigerians! Africans! Come together right now!
we need it.
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Caseless: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2015
neoapocalypse:

We are weak and vulnerable because we want to be , there is no unity within us , a black man naturally wants to suppress and intimidate another black man . I just don't get it , it's like we get off on it , even within families. If we can start to love one another and ourselves we would be the most powerful race on earth
it is an unfortunate situation.
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by ibolomo(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2015
Feraz:
We are blessed? How have we turned that blessing into help for the world at large? Who the blessing don help? If we are united and trust ourselves, will any 'outsider' incite violence? Look at what is happening in your country and the killings, kidnapping and other vices going on, how far have we gone with solving issues like these?

please read my post again and then modify your comment. I don't think you fully comprehend the message I am putting across.
Yes, we are the major cause of our own problems but 'outsiders' are dedicated to make sure they are not solved. we need to wake up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Fash20: 8:32am On Apr 28, 2015
If they attack them now pple go dey shout. Them never kill them finish.
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Caseless: 8:33am On Apr 28, 2015
RedBenson:

I dont blame them. If it's not cos of corrupt/bad/visionless leaders that Africa unfortunately has been producing, why would everyone wants to run out of the continent to the extent they ended dying in water? Ironically, the same people we were kicking against on slavery are the ones we are now deliberately running to for same slavery. May God save Africa.
amen oo
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2015
Zimbabwe

Regarding ur point regarding Abia State, I would respond by saying that the actions of Abia State does not represent cowardice, but greed.

If you want to see whether black men defends their families or land, go to your village and try stealing your neighbour 's land, or messing with his wife or children. Try it then see if you come back here to say Africans are cowards who do not defend their land, women or families.
thoth:
@GenBuhari……Please show me a black country that successfully carried out a Revolution since 1960 till date ?

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by An2elect2(f): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2015
GenBuhari:
You taught me that it does not really matter what others think of you as long as you know your worth and power grin

Ok we are fine then smiley
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by An2elect2(f): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2015
chacoonder:
its obvious the black race is a cursed race.

Not!

1 Like

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2015
lovely17:
BITCH

your mother
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by wiegraf: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Err, you think charly hebdo deserved the attack because of cartoons like this?

You, good Africans, are well on the way to remaining slaves

Blame every other race for your issues but yourselves

2 Likes

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Edwardhead(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2015
booqee:
me too angry
you are a girl now
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Edwardhead(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2015
HizMissy:
just one?
two, as a normal human being..
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Horus(m): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2015
[size=15pt]Charlie Hebdo Ridicules Africans Migrants Who Died In The Mediterranean[/size]

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/04/charlie-hebdo-mocks-africans-migrants-who-died-in-the-mediterranean/
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by juxtabayano(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2015
HopeAtHand:

The hypocrisy of Europe and America.They all rallied when France was attacked but kept quiet when boko haram unleashed hell in the north east.what have they said about xenophobia in S.A? Nothing because no white is involved.When will Black man have sense and realize that they do not have our best interests at heart.I conclude by saying"YES" ITS RACIST Notice the individual on the ocean floor is made to look like a monkey.

2 Likes

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Assslayer: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Until we open our head and mind to deep reasoning and wisdom we Africans ain't gonna attain the full potential and capacity of our brain usage.

How can you cook up illogical folk tales all in the name of one god and condition the human race to build their hope around it. They sold these freaking lies to our martriachs and partriachs and enforced it on the black slaves of centuries ago. And yet at this present age of high sophistication we still believe these freaking lies .

How will you tell me God has a son named Jesus a name related to the Roman God Zeus, why is that God son not named Ade, Okafor or Prakash, a named coming from the originator of those lies sounds weird
Telling me a man single handedly walk on water, a deeper lie, and till date no man has ever done that. Didn't that same Jesus that we would be like him after sending the Holy Ghost to us, now that we have got the Holy ghost as they so claim, no man till date has ever done that. It is true that one lie would always lead the multiplication of more lies.

How would they tell me by only two men the earth got populated with mankind, when my studies told me mankind evolved with time to the present stage it is now.Even before the bible or Quran the planet earth has been, so we Africans should embrace real education, exercise more brain and stop building our world with hopes made on touchable shadows.

Mixing Oxygen with Hydrogen will always give you water but praying to one god somewhere won't grow back a broken leg, but science would fix it.

Africans let's not displace the power of brains in place of one papa god ssomewhere, we can do anything only we try.

Bleep god Bleep its originators , if he is so real why didn't he save my dead grandpa, who died an agonizing death on a sick bed, this is a man who served him all of his life devotedly. With tears in his heart and eyes he died, if he is so super as the gullibles always claim let him stop me from posting this .......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by maysimsimple(m): 10:29am On Apr 28, 2015
Angelou:
dat must be charlie hebdo... And if guys com carry gun go arrange dem 4 deir office, dem go dy yarn

U know. Na so guys arrange for them, sometimes, even when we are mad with bad people, those we taught are good also are culpable of bad things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency / Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.