Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,198 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea (41039 Views)

Cindy Lee Campaigns Topless As French Presidential Candidate (Photos) / Mysterious Sea Serpent Washed Up Onto Shore In Philippines (photos). / Europeans Are drowning Boatloads Of African Migrants in their coasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Of course.
btw, have ever seen balls before?
An2elect2:

Ok we are fine then smiley
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2015
Edwardhead:
you are a girl now
hahaha lol not that kind of balls abeg.. the nerve, confidence, boldness kind of balls. i believe the poster was talking in literal terms na..hian!!
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by lovely17(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2015
dickrider:

your mother
not your fault the problem you have runs in your family bas&tard son of a thousand fathers
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by An2elect2(f): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2015
GenBuhari:
Of course.
btw, have ever seen balls before?

yep. But how many balls are we talking about here? smiley
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by alphacode: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2015
lexy2014:
I agree with u bro that d cartoon isn't racist. Just don't think u make cartoons or satire out of drowning people. Its cruel and heartless

It's not racist is it? You want to explain what the charcoal black painting depicit?
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by lexy2014: 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
alphacode:

It's not racist is it? You want to explain what the charcoal black painting depicit?
Oh sorry. They should have painted them green

1 Like

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
igbo2011 cap28 should comment
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by thoth: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Greed can only manifest itself on the a section which it can dominate, Abia state governor and his white friends are Greedy we know , but that is not the point of our enquiry, our enquiry lies on what Abia people did about that , what did Igbo nation do about that because once it becomes accepted in Abia it will institute its legitimacy and can be transplanted to Anambra, they can uproot Main Market, tear it down and build a Mall owned by few whitemen, creating millions of jobless citizens in an instant and having few white foreigners reaping wealth that should be equitably distributed among millions. What has the people done ? that's the question.
GenBuhari:
Zimbabwe

Regarding ur point regarding Abia State, I would respond by saying that the actions of Abia State does not represent cowardice, but greed.

If you want to see whether black men defends their families or land, go to your village and try stealing your neighbour 's land, or messing with his wife or children. Try it then see if you come back here to say Africans are cowards who do not defend their land, women or families.

2 Likes

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by uzolexis(f): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
you have no balls

They get abused, picked on, harassed, enslaved by everyone!
They have poor and weak nations!
They hold no power as a race even though they are one of the biggest and oldest races on the planet….
Why is that?
Regardless of the reasons … the facts are …
African men are weak.
They are coward.
They have no balls.
Their balls are not hard enough.
They can’t defend their women, their land.
They refuse to fight.
They are afraid. Cowards men of Africa.
The only reputation they have is for having big Dick!
They’d do anything possible to escape their responsibility to fight their enemies.
They think praying some God in a sky will miraculously save them!
If God would save any nation by miraculous intervention, why then Israel, the chosen nation of God, has an army?
During the last 60 year, the West has lost all their wars in Asia, because Asian men are willing to fight, and defend their lands and culture, and they have learned how to structure their society to be impermeable to foreign invasions!
America has sent 150 000 soldiers in Afghanistan, with tens of other western countries armies, with the latest weapons and drones, but the determination of the afghan fighters made them understand that can’t win. Now they are leaving tails between broken legs!
With less than 500 French soldiers (don’t laugh), France is controlling Côte d’Ivoire a nation of over 20 millions people!
African man, harden your balls, get ready to fight.
You Can’t Keep what You can NOT Defend!

This is Epic,the summary of d whole story ...kazillion likes 2 u if there's anything like that....big ups
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by igbo2011(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
GenBuhari:
igbo2011 cap28 should comment

Why are Africans so weak to allow this to happen. What will we do about it? Nothing we are cowards with Stockholm syndrome. We won't boycott France wr will only buy from France Italy and western Europe. The people who have historically oppressed us. We won't hurt them financially or physically we will help them further their agenda against us.

https://www.nairaland.com/1932006/why-african-men-weak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
I don't believe you - you don't even know how many balls I am referring to. grin tongue
An2elect2:

yep. But how many balls are we talking about here? smiley
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
The mistake you lot are making is to wrongly ascribe the actions or inactions of our corrupt leaders (and it is the neo-colonialist agenda to sabotage and replace all competent African leaders with corrupt rulers) to the black or African man.

To test whether a real African man is really a coward, I challenge you to attempt to mess with your neighbours' women, families or attempt to steal his property or land, then if you still survive to tell the tale, you can report back here about whether your African neighbour was too cowardly to defend his land, women and families .

The odd thing is that when we do get strong African leaders that bravely stand for our interests many of same people on this thread abusing and insulting the black African man will blindly swallow the white man's propaganda and demonisation of those leaders calling them dictators etc.

thoth:
Greed can only manifest itself on the a section which it can dominate, Abia state governor and his white friends are Greedy we know , but that is not the point of our enquiry, our enquiry lies on what Abia people did about that , what did Igbo nation do about that because once it becomes accepted in Abia it will institute its legitimacy and can be transplanted to Anambra, they can uproot Main Market, tear it down and build a Mall owned by few whitemen, creating millions of jobless citizens in an instant and having few white foreigners reaping wealth that should be equitably distributed among millions. What has the people done ? that's the question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by okotv(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
uzolexis:

This is Epic,the summary of d whole story ...kazillion likes 2 u if there's anything like that....big ups
so you believe African men are weak

we don suffer
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by uzolexis(f): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
okotv:
so you believe African men are weak

we don suffer
it's not about what i bliv, it's just d truth until proven otherwise
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by okotv(m): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
uzolexis:

How I wish you can see what my seniors have faced fighting boko haram. Even America couldn't fight off little terrorists in Afghanistan yet the weak Nigerians that have warded off terrorism threats that are weak. Let's learn to celebrate our own.
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by yollychika(f): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Diz man dey craze even fish dey confused undecided
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Edwardhead(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
booqee:
hahaha lol not that kind of balls abeg.. the nerve, confidence, boldness kind of balls. i believe the poster was talking in literal terms na..hian!!
very simple...you ought to have typed that you also have br* easts no balls...even, literally I'll understand what you mean. i insist, u dont have balls, being connotative or denotative meaning.

:-D :-D :-D
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
The onus is on you to prove the African man is weak. You have not cited any evidence or event in history to prove your unproven theory
uzolexis:

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Situation001(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
GenBuhari:
The mistake you lot are making is to wrongly ascribe the actions or inactions of our corrupt leaders (and it is the neo-colonialist agenda to sabotage and replace all competent African leaders with corrupt rulers) to the black or African man.

To test whether a real African man is really a coward, I challenge you to attempt to mess with your neighbours' women, families or attempt to steal his property or land, then if you still survive to tell the tale, you can report back here about whether your African neighbour was too cowardly to defend his land, women and families .

"The odd thing is that when we do get strong African leaders that bravely stand for our interests many of same people on this thread abusing and insulting the black African man will blindly swallow the white man's propaganda and demonisation of those leaders calling them dictators etc."

@d bolded WaLLahi you have said the truth.. Just like in the case of Idi amin of Uganda and Ghadaffi of Libya..

Now go and look how their people are crying now... embarassed
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Absolutely.
Idi Amin, Abacha, Mugabe to name a few.
Situation001:

@d bolded WaLLahi you have said the truth.. Just like in the case of Idi amin of Uganda and Ghadaffi of Libya..

Now go and look how their people are crying now... embarassed

1 Like

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
[size=18pt]In case anybody missed it in my earlier post,
I repeat:

Italy is deliberately sinking African migrant boats and drowning Africans.
Of course they always ensure that they rescue a few in front of their news cameras, whilst hundreds are allowed to drown.

These African migrant boats always manage to easily survive thousands of miles of rough sea only to repeatedly mysteriously sink in the last half a kilometre of calm coastal waters of Italy.

This point was made by president of the Gambia in his address to the last UN General Assembly.
Yet nothing has been done to stop the genocide.[/size]

1 Like

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by igbo2011(m): 1:18am On Apr 29, 2015
cap28:
That cartoon is the most disgusting thing I've seen in a long time and yes, its done to us because the white western media know that we are powerless (at the moment).
Would any western cartoonist have the balls to depict jews in a gas chamber and make it into some kind of joke?

How do we gain power?
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by uzolexis(f): 1:22am On Apr 29, 2015
okotv:
How I wish you can see what my seniors have faced fighting boko haram. Even America couldn't fight off little terrorists in Afghanistan yet the weak Nigerians that have warded off terrorism threats that are weak. Let's learn to celebrate our own.

when it comes to our fellows Africans/blacks ne there we get power but 1ce it's someoe with a white skin we become foolish and weak. cry cry
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by okotv(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2015
uzolexis:

when it comes to our fellows Africans/blacks ne there we get power but 1ce it's someoe with a white skin we become foolish and weak. cry cry
Its how we were trained
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2015
This your theory is unproven, can you cite a real specific example that actually occurred as evidence to support your theory so we could test your theory for validity?
uzolexis:

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Enough self loathing and flagellation.

This is evidence of the white man control of our education. He taught us that we are weak, but no actual evidence supports that theory. On the contrary the evidence seems to suggest we are strong and formidable.

Now let us be constructive and overcome the white man's control over our minds, it would be much more useful to explore ways we can free our mental enslavement as a people.

I will start by suggesting we ignore any thing we were ever taught about our history simply dismiss it.
We stop getting our news on African issues from the Western nations news media or any nation's media that is strongly influenced by them. Especially avoid : Reuters, BBC, CNN and others that reproduce their news.
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
No comment on the quoted?
interesting

rossike do you think there are any true black people on this thread? undecided
GenBuhari:
I repeat:

Of course they always ensure that they rescue a few in front of their news cameras, whilst hundreds are allowed to drown.

These African migrant boats always manage to easily survive thousands of miles of rough sea only to repeatedly mysteriously sink in the last half a kilometre of calm coastal waters of Italy.

This point was made by president of the Gambia in his address to the last UN General Assembly.
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
[size=18pt]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2015
The problem is not that Africans are cowards or weak or unwilling to fight or protect themselves. African man is strong and brave and will fight to protect his land and family.

The problem which Africa is suffering from, is that we suffer from inferiority complex as a result of hundreds of years of miseducation by the colonialists and continued brainwashing from neocolonialism activities using white man's stooges who white man install as our leaders.

The inferiority complex of African is clearly demonstrated by the response to this thread.

Thread that was meant to discuss a racist cartoon, turned into Africans more or less saying racism is justified even when they were informed that Italians are deliberately sinking and drowning African migrants, it did not matter because it appears that Africans' self esteem and inferiority complex is such that genocide against us by them is not even worth condemning.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by Nobody: 6:01am On May 01, 2015
They say that the greatest weapon an oppressor can possess, is the mind of the oppressed.

Clearly the responses to this thread seems to support this theory.

1 Like

Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by igbo2011(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2015
GenBuhari:
The problem is not that Africans are cowards or weak or unwilling to fight or protect themselves. African man is strong and brave and will fight to protect his land and family.

The problem which Africa is suffering from, is that we suffer from inferiority complex as a result of hundreds of years of miseducation by the colonialists and continued brainwashing from neocolonialism activities using white man's stooges who white man install as our leaders.

The inferiority complex of African is clearly demonstrated by the response to this thread.

Thread that was meant to discuss a racist cartoon, turned into Africans more or less saying racism is justified even when they were informed that Italians are deliberately sinking and drowning African migrants, it did not matter because it appears that Africans' self esteem and inferiority complex is such that genocide against us by them is not even worth condemning.

Africans have Stockholm syndrome
Re: French Cartoon About Africans Drowning In The Mediterranean Sea by igbo2011(m): 6:15pm On May 01, 2015
GenBuhari:
I repeat:

How do they sink it. Also do u have video of the president of Gambia sayibg that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency / Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) / Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.