Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (59486 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by cktheluckyman: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sibrah:
this is where most Niger Deltans supporting 'their brother' are getting it wrong. If you guys feel the northerner have looted the from the nations resources the best thing to do was to go after them(the perceived thieves). Looting does not cancel out looting in anywhere in the world. What you guys should do is to exposed the so called Norther theives with evidence to nail them.
if Buhrai starts selective probe or jailing of people,he will only set this country on fire.If he wants to probe Obasanjo,Tinubu,Saraki,Amaechi,TA,Orji,IBB,GEJ,Danjuma,etc,they would be peace.Any selective probe would set this country on fire
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by bakila: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetguy25:
20 billion dollars is almost the annual allocation to all Nigerian states.
During the period the money was said to be missing, no state or local government ever complained of not being remitted or given its allocation for the month throughout the year.
Only a complete fooool, an utter ìdiot will believe that 20 billion dollars can go missing without having any effect whatsoever in government expenditure.
In it an remitted account to the federation account. Unless it goes to the Federation account no state governor will see it. In any event it was not missing in a month, it was over time. Only an open probe will tell if it is foolish to assume the money was missing or rather foolish to assume the money cannot be missing.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by cescky(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
obailala:
A lot of Niger-Deltan's and GEJ supporters make a huge mistake by assuming that a probe or search for any missing $20bn automatically means an attack against GEJ or Niger-Delta.

What these people fail to realise is that the oil cabal members responsible for these thefts are mainly from outside the Niger Delta and if these monies are recovered, the ND will still get the largest portion of the funds. Sometimes I just wonder how an entire region filled with educated and enlightened people can just be so myopic.

No offence mr man in as much as you made a point, ur post and statement is myopic, how can you attribute the statement of one human being to an entire populace of millions?

#overskillkillsthemonkey
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by light004: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
obailala:
A lot of Niger-Deltan's and GEJ supporters make a huge mistake by assuming that a probe or search for any missing $20bn automatically means an attack against GEJ or Niger-Delta.

What these people fail to realise is that the oil cabal members responsible for these thefts are mainly from outside the Niger Delta and if these monies are recovered, the ND will still get the largest portion of the funds. Sometimes I just wonder how an entire region filled with educated and enlightened people can just be so myopic.

Assumptions. That's all you have said. No one is sure that any $20billion is missing and so, what are they trying to recover. Secondly, even if such is missing two different independent probes have been conducted and nothing of such was discovered why do you think it'll be different this time.

I think, it may lead to wild goose chase that will benefit no one. Nigeria is faced with numerous challenges that need immediate attention of the President that acting to unravel the mystery behind an unproven allegation. Politicians with evil intent will surely hijack probes of this nature to score cheap political points while distracting the government of the day from the urgent business of governance.

He is free to investigate if he want but my candid advice is to set up committee to review the submitted reports from the previous probes and determine the need for further investigations or refund or drop the issue in its entirety.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by mrofficial(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Stack illiterate. undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by femijck(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
SHORO NIYEN ??
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by newfound2012: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is absurdity of the highest order, why should anyone in their right frame of mind not allow this probe, there's is God oh.
Mr aboki needs that money to work now, abi na fura da nono money una want make e use deliver on elections promise.
Madam Asari na ur best picture be dis, u for cover that body and that your mouth na, abi u no sabi sai niaralanders go see am lipsrsealed
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Sunny4Gold: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yes you are right mrs dokubo because your husband made millions of money under PDP without doing nothing. U or your hubby voice is irrelevant to this day society
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by seeker121(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
I am tired of reading anything from Asari's family,they are nothing but empty brain and molue body.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by lukxman(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Defacation on facebook, I need to quit before I get infected
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Utchman1: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Who are you please?

Well, I do not blame you. I blame the Government that initiated amnesty program for militants in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by jaysniggs: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:

If you so care for the ND, why not advice your masters in the north and their slaves in west to leave ND wealth alone?

Masters?slaves?
Were other tribes slaves when they stood with the north?
So to you, when 2 tribes form an opposition, it has become a master-slave relationship?
Need I tell you a faction of apga decamped to apc? Are they slaves too?
You can do better
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
baybeeboi:
Right to speak.
I wonder why God didn't put oil in every region of the country so everyone can rest.
Do you mean oil in the North? Well it's matter of fact, there's indeed oil in the northern region its only matter of exploring it, remember just recently Niger republic got theirs .who thinks there will be oil there? but it's
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by wazkinwao(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
shepopotemus
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
cktheluckyman:

if Buhrai starts selective probe or jailing of people,he will only set this country on fire.If he wants to probe Obasanjo,Tinubu,Saraki,Amaechi,TA,Orji,IBB,GEJ,Danjuma,etc,they would be peace.Any selective probe would set this country on fire

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You get mouth for wetin you nor understand. Na GMB get mandate nor be you. And the probe go dey very selective. suspected theives will get the first probe followed by identified theives.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by quixotic: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:

What about those ones your Hausa masters looted. For crying out loud. .ND can loot after all it is their wealth.
is ND the self centered thieves?why will a few people in my region plunder our wealth?as a niger deltan am i not entitled to a good life?how does dokubo.ateke,tompolo.ayiri looting improve the standard of my livìng in the niger delta?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by fagkay57: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
I wonder wen dis shameless woman turn to dey question d authority of a whole president, all of una go die for jail. Useless person.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Ephemmm: 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetguy25:
During the period the money was said to be missing, no state or local government ever complained of not being remitted or given its allocation for the month throughout the year.
Only a complete fooool, an utter ìdiot will believe that 20 billion dollars can go missing without having any effect whatsoever in government expenditure.

If they have clean hand, why the ranting? Auditing is not an indication of witch-hunting: it is the verification of stated figures...

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by xzel45: 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by tlops(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Why you dey fear?
The purpose of the probe is to ascertain the issue. the probe will show if the money was missing or not... it is not targeted towards anybody except those that stole the money. So if you know anybody that took part of the money, you better advice them to return their share of the loot.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by biodunid: 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
How do you know it was 'his enemies' that stole the $20b or why is probing supposedly missing money equal to being vindictive? Are you trying to confess something?

torkaka:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-K4vfl5HGogA/VT3ynMazS3I/AAAAAAAAFlQ/m8604D9mNo4/s1600/dd.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-9Jg9ub_zczw/VT3ymIpn6fI/AAAAAAAAFlI/mMU_1gj1DSg/s1600/ax.jpg[/img]

https://www.facebook.com/hajiamujahidatdaba.dokuboasari
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Sigo86(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
wachakuta:
shepopotamus....

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by andyanders: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
I wonder how these two obese animals sleep as husband and wife. How can this one be on top or by the side.How can he pregnant a woman.The woman has stomach and the man big stomach and from the front, he cannot perform and from back same way. Maybe they do insemination.

Because the husband has stolen money hence she is talking rubbish. Deziani must be probed.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Jetjacky(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
The woman is, I was fine! shocked shocked
coolitempa:
The thought of......this woman n her husband........in bed together......is enough to make a man throw up....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by mikolo80: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
obailala:

which education,which enlightenement
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Rick9(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Eh people when wan go jail use style many oh,
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by 1stola: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
SHAMELESS FAT FUK BRAIN-DEAD OLD HAG
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by quixotic: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
obailala:

please dont judge the region wìth the myopic comments of a few ígnorant people,ít ìs like equatìng boko haram and extremist wìth islam, the millitants and the ND offìcìals are only loyal to their stomach and their greed. Ì am a niger deltan and we know them

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by ekika(m): 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
she is right, do not waste time chasing shadow.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
baybeeboi:
Right to speak.
I wonder why God didn't put oil in every region of the country so everyone can rest.
Not just regions but each state!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by bammyzkc: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
What's your problem with that Mrs dokubo?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by slimfit1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhari must investigate all the money starting from 25 years ago not just this once everybody inclusive. Tell us how Jeremiah Usani get $5billion in a Swiss account an ordinary general. Bill Gates himself can not make that in 20 years for doing nothing. The case is not going to cover up the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.