Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (59455 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by jossyj: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
fyneguy:
A beneficiary of the loot?

shut up
the oil belongs to them.
You hausas and yorubas are the once looting
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by slimfit1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Not just Jonathan's tenure every tenure.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by jogojogo: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:

What about those ones your Hausa masters looted. For crying out loud. .ND can loot after all it is their wealth.

You are too backward beyond redemption.

I cry for you and your generations to come. With people like you whose thought process is demented, Nigeria surely does not have a future.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetguy25:
20 billion dollars is almost the annual allocation to all Nigerian states.
During the period the money was said to be missing, no state or local government ever complained of not being remitted or given its allocation for the month throughout the year.
Only a complete fooool, an utter ìdiot will believe that 20 billion dollars can go missing without having any effect whatsoever in government expenditure.

You seem to know nothing about foreign reserves and the excess crude account.It is very possible for 20 billion dollars to be missing.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by obailala(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
cescky:

No offence mr man in as much as you made a point, ur post and statement is myopic, how can you attribute the statement of one human being to an entire populace of millions?

#overskillkillsthemonkey
Read my statement again, this time take a look at the very first sentence and you will get my drift, "A LOT" is not the same thing as "ALL." I wasn't referring strictly to the statement of the 'one human being' mentioned here. That being said, I still stand by my original statement, A lot of Niger-Deltans and GEJ supporters feel a call to probe fraud is an indirect attack against the president; this is preposterous because the accusers did not accuse the president of being the culprit.

It is not a hidden fact that a lot of Niger-Deltans and South Easterners (strangely) feel a kind of paranoia whenever the word 'probe' is mentioned concerning any fraud in the oil industry. Whenever the word 'probe' is mentioned, they all jump instantly into defensive mode making it seem like it is a witch hunt against the Niger Delta or GEJ. I see this as a very myopic stance because if you take a look at the people accused of stealing fuel subsidy funds for instance, they were mainly non-Niger Deltans and one would have thought the owners of the oil would be more concerned about recovering these stolen revenue.

Adyrin:
You must be a very proud foool to generalize!
Don't blame you at all!
When your village cannot even boast of palm oil; you're there ranting rubbish about miopic!
Its your type that bible calls "THOU F00L"
lol... Thou F00L. I don't know why I find this amusing... but slow down and take a look at my first sentence again; "A LOT" is not the same thing as "ALL."

...and yes, my village in the South East has palm-oil.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by omooba969(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
She needs a new brain, I mean a CHANGE of brain. sad
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by abdillahee(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hopeless wife
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by jossyj: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
mrofficial:
Stack illiterate. undecided

professor, where are you now with all your knowledge ?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by toluxa1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
coolitempa:
The thought of......this woman n her husband........in bed together......is enough to make a man throw up....... cheesy

Hahahaha, Bros u wicked ooo

https://www.nairaland.com/2279702/lg-g2-32gb-black-plus

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by jossyj: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
abdillahee:
Hopeless wife

that's your mother i can understand.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by swagifted(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
wachakuta:
shepopotamus....
her arms de sell pork meat
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by kayspax(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
wachakuta:
shepopotamus....
O BOY NA D FIT DESCRIPTION BE THAT.. LIKE WIFE LIKE HUSBAND.. THE GUILTY ARE ALWAYS AFRAID..#PrisonAwaitYou

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Mcaise: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Someone shld pls tell this fool to stick her ass up her nose.

Greedy green!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
If this women mirror, the thing go break. Looks like sacrifice material
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by bmos(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
delishpot:
She is flting for her soup pot.
atrine has been opened
Like husband like wife. Anytime she open her mouth you will think a pit latrine has been accessed
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by ignis: 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Senseless woman
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Intendy: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . .some thwarts (including those on Nairaland) can't help but keep praying and praying for the General's failure . . . . . . . . . .after losing the elections, some have now found employment in the art ranting daily about the forecasted and presumed future failure of the General grin grin . . . . . . . . .anyway, anything that rocks their boat . . . . . . . . . . .so probing a large sum like $20bn is interpreted by some misguided overfed illiterates as going after perceived enemies? . . . . . . . .Hajia lets wait for his "tenor" to start grin grin

What of soprano?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by obailala(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
light004:

Assumptions. That's all you have said. No one is sure that any $20billion is missing and so, what are they trying to recover. Secondly, even if such is missing two different independent probes have been conducted and nothing of such was discovered why do you think it'll be different this time.

I think, it may lead to wild goose chase that will benefit no one. Nigeria is faced with numerous challenges that need immediate attention of the President that acting to unravel the mystery behind an unproven allegation. Politicians with evil intent will surely hijack probes of this nature to score cheap political points while distracting the government of the day from the urgent business of governance.

He is free to investigate if he want but my candid advice is to set up committee to review the submitted reports from the previous probes and determine the need for further investigations or refund or drop the issue in its entirety.
First of all, all proven cases of fraud usually started off as mere 'allegations.' That we are not sure if any funds are missing, but there was a weighty allegations by a high ranking public official, it only makes sense to investigate when you are not sure. If investigations were not done, maybe no one would have known of the $1.48bn which the audit report revealed. A responsible government would have simply investigated such a massive allegation without delay but it took several unnecessary public outcries before the call to investigate was obliged. Eventually, the results of the investigations and audit showed that the actual fraud was much smaller than what was originally alleged.

But now in retrospect, any smart person who studied the body language of the government in the handling of those allegations would know there was more to it than meets the eyes; there is certainly something fishy about the way the allegations and investigations were handled especially when you consider that the prime suspect (petroleum minister) in several of the allegations was still allowed to be the judge in her own case.

You say there are more important things the new government should be focusing on but have you imagined the sheer magnetude of that allegation?... Have you imagined how much the country would be saving if and if the allegation turns out to be even partially true?... I do not know about you but with all sincerity, I think it makes sense that these investigations are carried out by totally neutral bodies.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by MadCow1: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
torkaka:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-K4vfl5HGogA/VT3ynMazS3I/AAAAAAAAFlQ/m8604D9mNo4/s1600/dd.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-9Jg9ub_zczw/VT3ymIpn6fI/AAAAAAAAFlI/mMU_1gj1DSg/s1600/ax.jpg[/img]

https://www.facebook.com/hajiamujahidatdaba.dokuboasari

Aww.... So with all that money wey Asari collect from Jonathan Government, he couldn't buy his Fat Ugly wife a weight loss trainer?

Una never hala...

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Darlduchi: 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
If your thoughts defers why is this false alarm by sanusi a priority? let your general start with himself. isn't it a priority to probe the killings by Buhari's kinsmen, the funanis? mind you Buhari is the their leader. in the past two weeks the death toll has reach 100 person..from plateu to benue, nassarawa yet you and your barbaric president see non and hear non

Tell your malam to probe his role in the coup that brought him to power. Robbing an elected democratic president with his gun and hate for decency and civility.

He should start with himself ,for forging his certificate and giving false information under oaths.

He should probe himself for agitating and imposition of sharia in a supposedly circular state.

he should probe the missing Billions during his role as PTF chairman.

He should probe himself for sending his daughter in the most expensive schools in the world yet lied to nigerias that he is a peasant.

He should probe his role in the massacre of people of other ethnicities in Northern Nigeria when he lost his election.

he should probe himself for the card reader scam, that made a serial looser an over night winner.

He should probe himself for the evil plans he is yet to execute.

Are you and your general too old and blind to know that Tinubu, Fashola, atiku Obasanjor, Babangida, Sanusi Lamido, T.Y Danjuma, Amechi, Dangote are the most corrupt individual on earth. In a civilized place that these individual will be rotten away in prison?

Think before you type, keep your goodwill to your self, the waste and degradation of our land is about to come to an end. I have consistently advice you Nigerians to start looking toward Ogbomosho and Jigawa for your resources to feed your greed and ungratefulness .

Imagine the number of likes you got an indication of the absence of common sense in the Zoo.

obailala:
A lot of Niger-Deltan's and GEJ supporters make a huge mistake by assuming that a probe or search for any missing $20bn automatically means an attack against GEJ or Niger-Delta.

What these people fail to realise is that the oil cabal members responsible for these thefts are mainly from outside the Niger Delta and if these monies are recovered, the ND will still get the largest portion of the funds. Sometimes I just wonder how an entire region filled with educated and enlightened people can just be so myopic.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Ababadada: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Any attempt is an attack on Niger Deltans because what about the northern leaders loots? Start from there Mr President elect
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by MadCow1: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
obailala:
First of all, all proven cases of fraud usually started off as mere 'allegations.' That we are not sure if any funds are missing, but there was a weighty allegations by a high ranking public official, it only makes sense to investigate when you are not sure. If investigations were not done, maybe no one would have known of the $1.48bn which the audit report revealed. A responsible government would have simply investigated such a massive allegation without delay but it took several unnecessary public outcries before the call to investigate was obliged. Eventually, the results of the investigations and audit showed that the actual fraud was much smaller than what was originally alleged.

But now in retrospect, any smart person who studied the body language of the government in the handling of those allegations would know there was more to it than meets the eyes; there is certainly something fishy about the way the allegations and investigations were handled especially when you consider that the prime suspect (petroleum minister) in several of the allegations was still allowed to be the judge in her own case.

You say there are more important things the new government should be focusing on but have you imagined the sheer magnetude of that allegation?... Have you imagined how much the country would be saving if and if the allegation turns out to be even partially true?... I do not know about you but with all sincerity, I think it makes sense that these investigations are carried out by totally neutral bodies.

Orijin, Alomo Bitters, Heros beer, I don't care what it is you drink, but collect 1 crate for head, I go pay..

I would have butteresed further, but I think you have laid out the basics well enough.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by victors123: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
:DRubbish
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by rodbel(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:

What about those ones your Hausa masters looted. For crying out loud. .ND can loot after all it is their wealth.

What!!! I fear for my country. Look at the thinking of the crops we call leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Roric: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
torkaka:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-K4vfl5HGogA/VT3ynMazS3I/AAAAAAAAFlQ/m8604D9mNo4/s1600/dd.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-9Jg9ub_zczw/VT3ymIpn6fI/AAAAAAAAFlI/mMU_1gj1DSg/s1600/ax.jpg[/img]

https://www.facebook.com/hajiamujahidatdaba.dokuboasari

Pity yourself & your family.
It's obvious you have not come to terms with reality.
And the reality is that GMB is going to be our next president.
Not just our next president, he is going to turn things around especially for the ND(South south) people.
Things that could not just materialised under the watch of GEJ for 6years.

Cry baby.......keep wasting you time.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by obailala(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Darlduchi:
If your thoughts defers why is this false alarm by sanusi a priority? let your general start with himself. isn't it a priority to probe the killings by Buhari's kinsmen, the funanis? mind you Buhari is the their leader. in the past two weeks the death toll has reach 100 person..from plateu to benue, nassarawa yet you and your barbaric president see non and hear non

Tell your malam to probe his role in the coup that brought him to power. Robbing an elected democratic president with his gun and hate for decency and civility.

He should start with himself ,for forging his certificate and giving false information under oaths.

He should probe himself for agitating and imposition of sharia in a supposedly circular state.

he should probe the missing Billions during his role as PTF chairman.

He should probe himself for sending his daughter in the most expensive schools in the world yet lied to nigerias that he is a peasant.

He should probe his role in the massacre of people of other ethnicities in Northern Nigeria when he lost his election.

he should probe himself for the card reader scam, that made a serial looser an over night winner.

He should probe himself for the evil plans he is yet to execute.

Are you and your general too old and blind to know that Tinubu, Fashola, atiku Obasanjor, Babangida, Sanusi Lamido, T.Y Danjuma, Amechi, Dangote are the most corrupt individual on earth. In a civilized place that these individual will be rotten away in prison?

Think before you type, keep your goodwill to your self, the waste and degradation of our land is about to come to an end. I have consistently advice you Nigerians to start looking toward Ogbomosho and Jigawa for your resources to feed your greed and ungratefulness .

Imagine the number of likes you got an indication of the absence of common sense in the Zoo.

It is a well know fact that common sense isn't really common. You simply are one of the people I referred to in my post; I didnt expect you to reason differently.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by millionaireman: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
coolitempa:
The thought of......this woman n her husband........in bed together......is enough to make a man throw up....... cheesy

You seem to be a LovePeddler or a love-vendor? If not, why think of what a man and his woman may be like in bed?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Abeg who is this fuuuuuuuliiisssh woman again! Madam your duty is to be babay factory to that Assshol Jihadist and give that stinking puuunani as well ! But not to run to Facebook to express your ignorance and stuuuuupidiiity! grin grin grin grin grin grin...
She looks like a man, mmmmmmh I am beginning to suspect some Nyaash bashing here!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by IYANGBALI: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kai baboon married gorilla,asari dokubo you try
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by truefact: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
quixotic:
is ND the self centered thieves?why will a few people in my region plunder our wealth?as a niger deltan am i not entitled to a good life?how does dokubo.ateke,tompolo.ayiri looting improve the standard of my livìng in the niger delta?
Why are you not worried about ND wealth in the hands of the northerners and westerners?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by millionaireman: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Probe of Petroleum Ministry must start with Buhari's regime.

After all, Buhari as petroleum Minister was accused of stealing from petroleum proceeds.

Buhari can't probe one Petroleum Minister and leave himself, if so, that's witch hunt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu / See The Punishment Soldiers Gave These Guys (photos) / INEC Rejects Governor T. A. Orji As Senator- Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.