Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (59443 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by nosike3(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Beach looks like mothetfvcking patience jonathan!! N she speaks the same!!! Wow!!! grin IN YOUR FACE SCIENCE!!! cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by xwolverine: 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:

What about those ones your Hausa masters looted. For crying out loud. .ND can loot after all it is their wealth.

It is NOT their wealth, it belongs to the Federal republic of Nigeria.
The oil companies signed a contract with Nigeria, not Niger delta.
The Nigerian government is part of OPEC not Niger delta.
The protection and security of the oil installations is paid for by Nigeria not the Niger delta.

What about the offshore oil rigs? They own it as well?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by PassingShot(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:

What about those ones your Hausa masters looted. For crying out loud. .ND can loot after all it is their wealth.

See reasoning! Chai, daris God ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by cana882(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:

& hw much did u get from d loot?? Cos I'm very sure u only saw d money on paper or online so u supporting thieves all in d name of "my brother" without u benefitting anything is absurd. Oh & b4 u reply, I'm from rivers & still waiting 4 my share undecided

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by sunrealboy01(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:

lol, like seriously. I can't believe you did utter such a statement...li wonder why you guys are complaining of marginalization... Even your future looks bleak already and I laff you.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by wonlasewonimi: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
bloody illiterate
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by oyetunder(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chai!!! Are we actually ready to move forward as a Nation? The audacity with which some Nigerians are openly defending corruption is alarming. Some are begging for presidential pardon for convicted looters, one had been pardoned Alamesieghacally. Even the advance Countries do not always allow looters to escape with their loots- God Himself did not allow Lucifer to enjoy his loot. but in Nigeria, some disciples of evil always want every new government to overlook the misdeeds of the past and forge the way forward!!! Na lie, the way forward is sometimes for one to look backward please. If we are to overlook the crimes of those who looted our treasury, then let us then open our prison doors and allow all the convicted robbers to gain their freedom also. Iya Asari, there is God oooo

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetguy25:

I hate when stark ignorant earthworms like you quote me and talk nonsense.
earthworm shocked I only called u a fool na. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by austylno: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mrs Dokubo up u grin
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by carryus(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
This post show, ur husband is part of does dat thief our miss money. Shameless fools.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by oloworulz(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:

who be this one? Chai..... Nigeria is finished, see as adult dey reason

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
The future looks bleak for her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

her face been done dey bleak from now grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Realtol(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Activa:
Why shd anybody be angry about d probe of $20 billion dollars? Abi dem no sabi d impact of this figure? Do they know what dis amount can give nigeria?

The tallest building in d world - Burj Khalifah cost $1.5billion.

Anybody that's angry about the probe of an amount like that is either a fool or an enemy of d country.
Or both
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by adaoshi(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Who's she

Hippoposhe
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
We have a replacement for PEJ! grin
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by jamillion: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Over blown fat buffoon, what did she know
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Chiaka(f): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
They should also make it a top most priority to probe Ministry of works.
A lot of fund enter under carpet in the name of project/contract. Some monies go down the drain without executing the jobs.
Its also filled with too many over blotted projects. A lot of money goes into their.
Petroleum makes the money, Finance Manages the money, Ministry of works spends the money. So government should probe that ministry.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
See her 'man' face...

This woman can beat up 3men all at once.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by lolaxavier(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by ican2020: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Call her whatever name you like but in 6 months time, reality that GMB has nothing to offer will hit you big.

Just watch out
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by mickaelmatherz(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
I knw she ll say rubbish.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by jaysniggs: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
dougivilla:
I thought you will also ask what the benefit of over 35 years of holding the number one office in Nigeria by Northerners and how the loot from Abacha, IBB, GMB, Shagari, GOWON, ATIKU has developed the north and northerners and decimated the Almajiri population!!!!

You're already off key.
Is Asari's wife a northerner?
How does the topic affect the north?
Admit it there are bad leaders all round, and its even harder now because the ss isn't in allignment with the Fg making it more difficult for the Niger deltans to survive if by any chance your leaders take up mantle with levity!
Wake up and start making demands from your governments, put your senators to work, task all your elected officials.
You should be getting better for Christ's sake!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Igwezeugo(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
baybeeboi:
Right to speak.
I wonder why God didn't put oil in every region of the country so everyone can rest.
dt is Y I said let everybody go bk to his region and develop their place
North region use ur cows in Daura develop ur place
South use ur local herb or Otta farm develop ur place
Eastern region use ur oil in Otueke to develop ur place
Problem solve
Then all d region pay tax to fedral Govt
U will see dt nigeria will develop by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Adyrin(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
You must be a very proud foool to generalize!
Don't blame you at all!
When your village cannot even boast of palm oil; you're there ranting rubbish about miopic!
Its your type that bible calls "THOU F00L"
obailala:
A lot of Niger-Deltan's and GEJ supporters make a huge mistake by assuming that a probe or search for any missing $20bn automatically means an attack against GEJ or Niger-Delta.

What these people fail to realise is that the oil cabal members responsible for these thefts are mainly from outside the Niger Delta and if these monies are recovered, the ND will still get the largest portion of the funds. Sometimes I just wonder how an entire region filled with educated and enlightened people can just be so myopic.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by driand(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
akulaxx:
$20billion missing or taken away by the rightful owners... people of the oil rich Niger delta region,,after cleaning up the oil spills u can now probe...
mumu, if dem see wetin this one write e go be like say him benefit from the money. Wake up that money should have been spent on developing the country(including ND) But it went into the pockets of a few Nigerians and you are here thinking it's a regional battle
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
ican2020:
Call her whatever name you like but in 6 months time, reality that GMB has nothing to offer will hit you big.

Just watch out

E still dey pain you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by zealot4me(f): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
chai see hand...I don't mean to b rude but dat woman is ugly, her husby is uglier and the their kids? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by omenka(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
eagleeye2:

Abeg make I hear word. So your common wealth doesn't include the loot of IBB, OBJ, David Mark, Atiku and the oil bloc given to Danjuma for being involved in all the past coup de etat in the country
Your common wealth; your common wealth, when fulani herdsmen are killing your people in Benue state.
How you guys keep shooting yourselves in the foot whenever you speak. Lmao. Dude only said he'd probe missing funds, why are you hyperventilating when he didn't mention any names? Who knows if the names you mentioned above would be caught up in the dragnet?? Guilty conscience?? grin

Save your tears buddie, you'd be needed lotsa them later. cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by baybeeboi: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Igwezeugo:
Problem solve
Bros,if God had given King Solomon this your kind of wisdom He wouldn't have won any war.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by kaelz(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Kai!! We've suffered in Nigeria, look at the people that have filled our public space. This lady can't even spell simple words.. smh!!
(Tenor) Abeg is she a Choir mistress?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Adyrin(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
You've spoken so well ♍γ̲̣̣ broda!
Let everybody use his resources to develop his region!
Instead of some ediots that cannot even boast od palm oil in their region having the greater share of our crude oil!
While places that have it are still underdeveloped!
Take Kokori as an example; they've got the 2nd best Crude in the world and yet they are still where they are!
Igwezeugo:
Problem solve

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by truefact: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
jaysniggs:

How are the average people of ND faring considering the amount they have looted in the past years?
Jonathan's loot doesn't make the whole Ijaw rich.
The wealth needs to be circulated through developments in that region.
Why is it that considering the not so big area which the ND holds there haven't been major ground breaking developments regardless of their huge allocations?
You people need to think!
If you so care for the ND, why not advice your masters in the north and their slaves in west to leave ND wealth alone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.