Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (59489 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
jossyj:

shut up
the oil belongs to them.
You hausas and yorubas are the once looting

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How many Niger deltan has oil well in Nigeria?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

It had always belonged to the cabal.

With GMB it may once again belong to the people
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by aniyphil: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
wachakuta:
shepopotamus....

My broda . . .dis one na the part 2 . . we know the part 1 grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetguy25:
20 billion dollars is almost the annual allocation to all Nigerian states.
During the period the money was said to be missing, no state or local government ever complained of not being remitted or given its allocation for the month throughout the year.
Only a complete fooool, an utter ìdiot will believe that 20 billion dollars can go missing without having any effect whatsoever in government expenditure.

Why are you worried than? Let the probe committee establish your assertion. It look like you enjoyed part of the loot.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
millionaireman:
[color=#006600]Probe of Petroleum Ministry must start with Buhari's regime.

After all, [b]Buhari as petroleum Minister was accused of stealing from petroleum proceeds

Buhari can't probe one Petroleum Minister and leave himself, if so, that's witch hunt.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So PDP and Jonathan were so daft they couldn't pursue this suppossed credible case but chasing after cerftificate shadow grin grin grin grin

You go soon write encyclopedia of lies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Alexisu: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
I pity those innocent children from this sheppo and her hippo husband. Just wondering the kind of upbringing they are having
What is her business with the missing dollars?

Mtcheew...

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Alexandro2(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Afraid or scared?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by nduchucks: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Look at a fake Hajia flaunting her uncovered hair and naked arms publicly. SMH

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by aresa: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
$20 billion = 20000MW.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by PassingShot(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetguy25:
During the period the money was said to be missing, no state or local government ever complained of not being remitted or given its allocation for the month throughout the year.
Only a complete fooool, an utter ìdiot will believe that 20 billion dollars can go missing without having any effect whatsoever in government expenditure.

I thought you were smart.

The alleged money was not meant to have been missed in a year. It could have been 3, 4 or 5 years' unremitted money summed together.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by mpowa(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetguy25:

So if it is not missing, where did it grow wings to, abi 20 billion ****DOLLARS*** na coins? Wherever it is, we need a detailed account of how it got there or it is spent.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Abugab(m): 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Who be this woman? When did she become relevant to start saying she said it? 20 billion dollars missing and an in-coming govt has vowed to probe it and here you are saying he is vindictive? It is glaring, Asari her husband has a hand in that missing money, na dem follow chop am and una must return una share. Even if it is to recover the 20 billion dollars he achieves in four years, at least the next govt will have money to use instead of leaving an empty treasury as we are about to face now. Nonsense....
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by netmillionaires(m): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . .some thwarts (including those on Nairaland) can't help but keep praying and praying for the General's failure . . . . . . . . . .after losing the elections, some have now found employment in the art ranting daily about the forecasted and presumed future failure of the General grin grin . . . . . . . . .anyway, anything that rocks their boat . . . . . . . . . . .so probing a large sum like $20bn is interpreted by some misguided overfed illiterates as going after perceived enemies? . . . . . . . .Hajia lets wait for his "tenor" to start grin grin
chai so u see 'TENOR'. Me na 'POPORTED' and 'PIORITY' I see. And na this same people dey call d general illiterate. OK o.
Meanwhile y this silly prayers from our fake Patriots that the president elect should fail. If Buhari did finally fail, it won't be because he didn't perform. It will be because of the silly people who pray day and night that he should fail as if the after effect of his failure won't affect them.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Orikinla(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Please, someone should translate what she said.
What kind of English is that? grin

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by ddeola: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
As a Nigerian, you have the right to air your opinion but why not wait for the tenure to begin before crying foul. The way Nigerians gave your brother Goodluck a chance is the same way they are giving Buhari the opportunity.

Abi what are you afraid of Mujahidat?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by holyokoto(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
THIS WOMAN IS DRUNK, PERIOD
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Psyrus(m): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
And I thought she he something to say mtcheeew
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by oluwasegun007(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
coolitempa:
The thought of......this woman n her husband........in bed together......is enough to make a man throw up....... cheesy
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllll
U no well o.....hw could ur mind imagine such a tin....
Although I ran out of my imagination wen I tried it tooo...lol

Lik husbnd like wife....if u chop 4 d money u must vomit am

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by 49cents(m): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
obailala:
A lot of Niger-Deltan's and GEJ supporters make a huge mistake by assuming that a probe or search for any missing $20bn automatically means an attack against GEJ or Niger-Delta.

What these people fail to realise is that the oil cabal members responsible for these thefts are mainly from outside the Niger Delta and if these monies are recovered, the ND will still get the largest portion of the funds. Sometimes I just wonder how an entire region filled with educated and enlightened people can just be so myopic.

Buhari is clueless of what is essential

Do you think the so-called perpertrators haven't covered their tracks already that is if they were actuallt $20billion missing

Buhari can't touch GEJ for it will definitely heat up the polity and even an uprising

Buhari just fell for asari's plan who made a provocatve statement last week or so on a similat subject

Asari is looking for secession and these days it need not be bloody anymore as the international community are pro-self determination
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wife of a thief even your face look very very bleak

Park well
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Sweetguy25: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
PassingShot:

I thought you were smart.

The alleged money was not meant to have been missed in a year. It could have been 3, 4 or 5 years' unremitted money summed together.
No. It wasn't up to three years. Read Sanusi's allegation again.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Apina(m): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
obailala:
A lot of Niger-Deltan's and GEJ supporters make a huge mistake by assuming that a probe or search for any missing $20bn automatically means an attack against GEJ or Niger-Delta.

What these people fail to realise is that the oil cabal members responsible for these thefts are mainly from outside the Niger Delta and if these monies are recovered, the ND will still get the largest portion of the funds. Sometimes I just wonder how an entire region filled with educated and enlightened people can just be so myopic.
You are very stu*pid for such an incredulous innuendo
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by mrofficial(m): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
jossyj:

professor, where are you now with all your knowledge ?

How can I grace an ignoramus' opinion with reasonable comment? undecided

By the way, if you knew me, you would wish to be like me. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by gabriplane(m): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:

What about those ones your Hausa masters looted. For crying out loud. .ND can loot after all it is their wealth.
what is this one saying?....what Is wrong is wrong, whether from the north or from the Niger delta!...
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by haywire1: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
truefact:

What about those ones your Hausa masters looted. For crying out loud. .ND can loot after all it is their wealth.

Whats dis one saying? undecided

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Sharmeenator(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by PassingShot(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetguy25:
No. It wasn't up to three years. Read Sanusi's allegation again.

I am dead sure Sanusi didn't refer to a year's unremitted money.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by gabriplane(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
obailala:

you have said it all.....bravo!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by xtervaganza(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetguy25:
the amount of stoopid in you is disturbing g.

For more than a year jona has deprived apc states of their full allocation. Oyo state only get around 40%
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . . . .some thwarts (including those on Nairaland) can't help but keep praying and praying for the General's failure . . . . . . . . . .after losing the elections, some have now found employment in the art ranting daily about the forecasted and presumed future failure of the General grin grin . . . . . . . . .anyway, anything that rocks their boat . . . . . . . . . . .so probing a large sum like $20bn is interpreted by some misguided overfed illiterates as going after perceived enemies? . . . . . . . .Hajia lets wait for his "tenor" to start grin grin

I hope u followed the news that time ooo. It was not 20 billion dollars dat sanusi said was missing
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Sweetguy25: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
PassingShot:

I am dead sure Sanusi didn't refer to a year's unremitted money.

It wasn't a year but it was not for three years either. Perhaps it might be when he first alleged that it was 49 billion dollars. However, I still stand that such an amount of money can't go missing without a resultant adverse effect in our fiscal system. FAAC tracks NNPC revenues and if there are shortfalls, there will be complaints.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
20 billion is a lotta dough to just overlook
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn by Kim1: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]If u have anything to say,go nd talk sense into ur bunker husand stop saying rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu / Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.