Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls (15711 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
How come OP knows about all these things? undecided
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
tochibaby:
This thread is out of bounds to FEMINISTIC VIRGINS

Be warned cool
Ode undecided
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Midehi:

yea babe...seriously the man was something else,so determined,never to give up, i quite knew he was married & the wife is so big like yokozuna...if she had cut me with any affair with her husband,she would have just silent me with her big b00bs & fat tommy.

if only your french man wasnt married,hun!!!

Lol! Girl you ran for your life yokozuno lol life too sweet for that shit grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by dechandel(f): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
[size=16pt]Why all these girls dey lie? sad[/size]
Lie say wetin happen? That married men dont hit on them or what??
Better go and face your Law of Torts tongue
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
dechandel:
Iman?? Obviously you have no idea undecided

I don't use 'em so I'm indifferent about the quality or cost. What matters most is how beautiful the woman who wears them look. angry undecided
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
dechandel:
Cheap?? I wont even comment much.. what do you know about makeup undecided
Only their face primer cost me 29.50today undecided *rolls eyes*

lols.
No human that is aware of MU brands would say Mac is cheap.

Impossicant.
When no be say na Marykay.

You use face primer?
I use the local one, Mismag grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mirexxx(f): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
It was a sunny day in school so i decided to go get bread and snacks in a bakery nearby.
on reaching there, i saw a man who was buying too...i paid for mine and went out
I was looking for change to pay d keke man buh there was no change. out of nowhere this man paid 4 my transport fare and asked me to go with him..that he'll take me to the hostel.
I thought he was just being nice
i wanted sitting in the front seat buh he said no so i sat at the back...only for me to see a lil baby of about a year in the front seat shocked
then i knew he was a married man
he asked for my number and i gave him
few days he called that he's in front of my hostel and i should come down
i refused and told him never to call me.
that was during exam period oo
see his big head! grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by naijaboiy: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
dechandel:
Lie say wetin happen? That married men dont hit on them or what??
Better go and face your Law of Torts tongue
Some of the stories too fake joor sad

Them don add too much spice inside. embarassed
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
wristwatch:

Dear, don't say u can date 30yrs old guy. Simply say u can't date grand papa.
I can't date any guy 10years older than I am.
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mumu9gerian: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vickybee:
Yes, many times but I will only share one experience.

I visited a friend house(male) and his dad was just staring at me. Eww! I just felt like giving him that, "are insane(?) look" but remembered he's a friend dad and i was in his house.

Anyway, I didn't know how he got my number and started beeping.
At first, I didn't know it was him and I was listening to his jargons.
To cut story short, I stopped picking his calls - didn't tell his son though and I connived with a male friend who acted as my dad on phone to threaten him to stop pestering his daughter.

I can't date a married man or any man above 30years right now. undecided
so how old are you?
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:
It was a sunny day in school so i decided to go get bread and snacks in a bakery nearby.
on reaching there, i saw a man who was buying too...i paid for mine and went out
I was looking for change to pay d keke man buh there was no change. out of nowhere this man paid 4 my transport fare and asked me to go with him..that he'll take me to the hostel.
i wanted sitting in the front seat buh he said no so i sat at the back...only for me to see a lil baby of about a year in the front seat shocked
see his big head! grin

I blame him.. He shouldn't have made that move while carrying his baby...
Besides, the child could be someone's.

Don't you think?
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by MrFrontpage: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:
see his big head! grin
undecided Not properly constructed lie.
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously I don't wanna remember that scene embarassed
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mirexxx(f): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
IamOdin:
If i knew you were this stu.pid and f00lish,i would'nt have wasted my time commenting.
you give foolishness a whole new meaning mehn! cheesy

you keep modifying to earn cheap likes lol
go buy dinner with the likes idiiot!

foolery at its peak! pig! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vickybee:

I can't date any guy 10years older that I am.

You will date me by fire by force o! grin
Besides, I look like 24 when I take my beards off. cheesy
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by MrFrontpage: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vickybee:

I can't date any guy 10years older that I am.
Groans
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by dechandel(f): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

LOL
NL guys are so insatiable!! If them no talk now, una go scream shakara.. choi!!
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mirexxx(f): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
MrFrontpage:
undecided Not properly constructed lie.
since you were at the scene
pls can you explain better undecided
mtcheww
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Fulaboy(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
2dice:

omo see confam date
oyinbo life is pass enytin
Girl go Frenchkiss you for first date
come we nigerian you fit use 9 month bae go dey use you do Boss for common Hug sad
smh on our mentality
Goons cc kingtom jacksparrow1207 stephenqueen kinglekan dharay99 fulaboy Godvilla and co.. Come over
I will soon relocate to nearest oyinbo country sefff
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mirexxx(f): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
chipmunkey:

I blame him.. He shouldn't have made that move while carrying his baby...
Besides, the child could be someone's.

Don't you think?
its his...smiley
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by dechandel(f): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
No human that is aware of MU brands would say Mac is cheap.

Impossicant.
When no be say na Marykay.

You use face primer?
I use the local one, Mismag grin
You dey mind the chipmunkey of a guy..
Lmao @Marykay
That one was so 2005 grin grin

Your own faceprimer still get name na, my friend makes her own primer!! grin grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by MrFrontpage: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:
since you were at the scene
pls can explain better undecided
mtcheww

Who owns that hissing?
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by komzyb(f): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mine was our family doctor....i told my mum abt it and she warned him..but he didnt still stop it.....not until i insulted him coz that was just the way to calm him down a bit....when i visited my state last month,he started it again but i snubbed him....old man wit grown up children anb a troublesome beautiful wife
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol! Girl you ran for your life yokozuno lol life too sweet for that shit grin
yes oooooo
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:
its his...smiley
You can't be so sure...TBH
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
mumu9gerian:

so how old are you?
Below 20.

chipmunkey:

You will date me by fire by force o! grin
Besides, I look like 24 when I take my beards off. cheesy
Lol, how old are you, then? grin

MrFrontpage:
Groans
Modified undecided
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Eseohe23:

Seriously I don't wanna remember that scene embarassed
Hehehehehe

I can imagine how embarrassed you were grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vickybee:

I'm 22 y.o tongue
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mirexxx(f): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
chipmunkey:
How come OP knows about all these things? undecided
silly question undecided
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vickybee:

Below 20.

Modified undecided
Below 20 and you get mouth like this.

Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mirexxx(f): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

which spice? curry abi thyme? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

90 Years Old Woman Marries Again (how Possible) / Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.