Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls (15718 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by lordkrato(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:
bros where are you driving at??

Madam face camera straight make we know whether you fine or not.. Make e nko be like that mgbeke dechandel whey use elevated pics take collect 200 likes, When she change am, na when she know the meaning of GMB cry
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:
silly question undecided
Anyways...You are right in some ways tho'. Some men just try to woo women just to feel like they know the game. Some do it for the excitement that a new adventure brings. Often times they usually don't make serious commitments with such relationships.

#JusSaying
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Mhizizzy(f): 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Emodeee:

whr una dey go wey una wan enter 10,000 t fare? Nor be within d same city? Sheee una no get una own money ni?

5000 should be enough. Come to think of it, he didn't invite ur friends, u invited them.

He wuz trying toimpress us NA

U know how you people behave

Bsyds.. he had d money to waste I guess
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
dechandel:
You dey mind the chipmunkey of a guy..
Lmao @Marykay
grin grin
But isn't make up one of the most expensive things women spend money on after hair?
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mirexxx(f): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
lordkrato:

Madam face camera straight make we know whether you fine or not.. Make e nko be like that mgbeke dechandel whey use elevated pics take collect 200 likes, When she change am, na when she know the meaning of GMB cry
ok
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
chipmunkey:

I'm 22 y.o tongue
Lie lie! You are 28+ tongue

AgapeCharis:
Below 20 and you get mouth like this.

Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
I was trained to be the best.

Thanks to my Papa. cheesy
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by sweetestever(f): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vickybee:

I can't date any guy 10years older than I am.
thats ur Own oo, i cant date a Guy who is not 10 yrs older dan me ooo.
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mirexxx(f): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
chipmunkey:

Anyways...You are right in some ways tho'. Some men just try to woo women just to feel like they know the game. Some do it for the excitement that a new adventure brings. Often times they usually don't make serious commitments with such relationships.

#JusSaying
okay nice smiley
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Mhizizzy(f): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
richidinho:

See ur mouth ..men shaa

Women sharaa...u collected 10k no complain

Come n do the work u were actually paid for
Suddenly u remember ur AGE

U are wicked

How will I date a married man

My future is dere to consider

Nd we all knoww wad he is looking for
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vickybee:

Okay...so?

Truth be told I need a fresh virgin. grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by richidinho(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

U are wicked

Call him and refund the ca$h...period
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vickybee:

I was trained to be the best.

Thanks to my Papa. cheesy
I see. smiley

I like. wink
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by IamOdin: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:
you give foolishness a whole new meaning mehn! cheesy

you keep modifying to earn cheap likes lol
go buy dinner with the likes idiiot!

foolery at its peak! pig! cheesy

after typing what i had for you i paused viewed ur pic and sighed..i asked myself..what will u gain in adding to her woes?.i got no definite answer and i editted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I see. smiley

I like. wink
tongue

chipmunkey:

Okay...so?
Truth be told I need a fresh virgin. grin
For what?
Girlfriend? We have a reason for being virgin grin

Wife? I never reach to marry. sad
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Slimzjoe(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
This thread gat me wondering sha.... Those gals that are now Sharing people's husband currently are they not on Nairaland? Or are they also dropping "Spiced stories" ??

Anyway, ma Sneeze small

1 Like

Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mirexxx(f): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
IamOdin:

after typing what i had for you i paused viewed ur pic and sighed..i asked myself..what will u gain in adding to her woes?.i got no definite answer and i editted.
is that why you are crying? cry

gringringrin
I also checked your empty profile cheesy
bye animal! smiley
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Vickybee:

For what?

Okay I'll marry you as soon as you're ready.

Thing about girls not being able to get over the niqqa who disvirgined them.

I'm going through that now I'm contemplating catching them young. grin

So I'm starting with you. grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Why would he hear NO. With that thing u have behind. grin

ROTFL...
thou shall not devour on every punana you see around you.
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by IamOdin: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:

gringringrin
bye animal! smiley

ok.

Bwahahahahah,
bae i'm so sorry,just don't take it personal,i can be annoying sometimes grin grin grin

bwahahahah!! Gudnite grin grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:

gringringrin
bye animal! smiley
fine girl like, stop abusing others nah!
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by mirexxx(f): 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
fine girl like, stop abusing others nah!
I really dont like cussing buh they force me to. I try to keep my cool buh its hard seeing idiiots everywhere smiley
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by kinglekan: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Yesso..it happened in part two

I went to get fuel for my Gen

He came to buy fuel too

He offered to drop me

We exchanged contacts

He said we AV to hook up d next day

I went with my two friends

One of dem recognized him as her married lecturer nd told me
I was surprised buh I acted normal

He bought us food nd drinks

He gave me 10k for our transport

I had to stop picking his calls later after I asked him if he was married nd he confirmed it

I wuz just 18yrs den so I had to run for my young. Life.

Men sha

Lolzzzz!!! Na wa oooo

Hw u tho? Exam don finish bah?
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by vizkiz: 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
mirexxx:
bros where are you driving at??

most of y'all are confused beings
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Emodeee: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:

He wuz trying toimpress us NA

U know how you people behave

Bsyds.. he had d money to waste I guess

smiles at d word "waste".

U sef bad o, y u carry ur friend go? M sure u were a virgin as at dat time.
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by kinglekan: 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Midehi:

thou shall not devour on every punana you see around you.

Forget that thing jaweeee!! U stray into my den nd watch wad happens nxt.

grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Xena01(f): 12:07am On Apr 28, 2015
I've had a lot of run ins with married men... Buh dey o have one that's memorable
I met him at an hotel we wanted to use in celebrating my friend's birthday
He is the manager's friend
We got talking and we exchanged numbers
From the mere sight I knew he was married
I played along so as not to be tagged a rude chikala
After that... He always call me a lot
I was getting fed up and I told him I know his married
And ion want trouble
He was begging me telling me he's gonna divorce his wife (shoro niye)
I got tired and went to report him to the manager of the hotel and birds of a feather
The stupid Man told me to date him, that's his nice blah blah blah
I hot tired and told one agbero in my hostel area to go and threaten them to leave his "wife" alone
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by tochibaby(f): 12:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

Ode undecided

E Pain Am. gringringrin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 28, 2015
tochibaby:

E Pain Am. gringringrin

Oi grin hws you
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by lordkrato(m): 1:17am On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizizzy:

U are wicked

You didn't date him but slept with him right?

Oh I love white lies!!! grin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by tochibaby(f): 1:30am On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

Oi grin hws you

I am fyne hun cheesycheesygrin
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 28, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Yesso..it happened in part two

I went to get fuel for my Gen

He came to buy fuel too

He offered to drop me

We exchanged contacts

He said we AV to hook up d next day

I went with my two friends

One of dem recognized him as her married lecturer nd told me
I was surprised buh I acted normal

He bought us food nd drinks

He gave me 10k for our transport

I had to stop picking his calls later after I asked him if he was married nd he confirmed it

I wuz just 18yrs den so I had to run for my young. Life.

Men sha

in a nutshell u still never returned his 10K cool
Re: Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls by uchman(m): 3:24am On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

tongue

For what?

Stop underrating yourself bae OK...Most of ya mates are married, quit allowing your petit nature to keep deceiving you...

Never reach to marry my foot...
Nolunu ebe afu Na afomu...Tata bia ñuo ara...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself / 90 Years Old Woman Marries Again (how Possible) / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.