Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (67157 Views)

"Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Mcaise: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley

Shut the fvck up and show some respect for ur elders
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by onagoodday: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
kelvine:
ghen ghen,hope he won't come to nairaland to find some of us.
omoh..u bad o...Rotfl..abi make I change my moniker

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Billyonaire:
This is really shameful. This is 21st Century, and Freedom of Information Bill has been passed. AIT is empowered by the 1999 constitution as amended to air any sponsored programme brought to it. There was no single lie in the entire airing.

I suspect that in a bid to bring down the online media, without openly upsetting the populace, the Buhari/Tinubu conjecture called APC will hire hackers to ddos nairaland. I hope Nairaland can stand what is to come. I believe we are about to witness dictatorship.

Illiterates always get emotional when people criticize them, so this is another proof that BabaOneChance has no certificate.

Hahaha.

Another knockout..

3 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Feraz:
Honestly, I just tire for Nigerians. As much as I dislike GEJ, he tolerated the press and despite all said against him, he never used his powers to close any of them. It is surprising to see people hailing this. I just hope they do not come back to cry foul when the stations left portray the incoming administration as a saint.
and where was it stated that buhari shut down AIT? Till may29th, Buhari is still a private citizen and as such, he has every right to stop whoever he wants to from nosing in his private affairs.... Don't tell me you don't remember when GEJ gave order to soldiers to intercept daily newspapers being delivered around the country... How easy it is to find fault in Buhari but Jonathan get over looked....
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by petermichaels(m): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
And some clueless guys,lyk dey call d previous presidnt are calln dis bckward step as nice move. Wat a shame mostly wen we shuld b moving on.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Tvegas(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
babyosisi:

So for that reason ,Buhari is right in this
Are you really incapable of speaking the truth?
Will someone spank you, cut off your means of livelihood or shut off your oxygen if for once you spoke the simple glaring truth ?

Like you've been telling the failure of a GEJ the truth? You guys can fold your truth and shove it down there..... grin
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ezecushy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley
. I wonder what school you whent to. Because it has Shown from your statement that you have been perpetually clueless with your statement hmmm $ you are someone's father.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by MadCow1: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
taharqa:

Did AIT go anywhere as far as Sahara Reporters went in totally opposing GEJ throughout his 5 yrs in power?? Did President Jonathan for once restrict SR and other opposition leaning media house from covering his activities or those of his Govt?? Didn't GEJ even give interviews to SR??

Imagine Obama stopping FOXNEWS from covering his activities or those of the white house cos of that station's deep opposition to him during the course of his campaigns and even after. Can what AIT did to Buhari, whatever that is, ever be comparable to what FOX did to Obama??

Sahara did not oppose anybody.. Sahara were simply exposing fraud within the Jonathan Governemnt which he simply did nothing about. Sahara reporters exposed things like the Stella Oduah saga and more.. Most of their reports were backed with evidence of sorts.. AIT didn't need any evidence to air their rubbish.

Sahara reporters never covered any events because they are not that type of media outfit..

Now on the issue of Fox and Obama, how many times have you seen Fox and Obama sitting down for an interview? Compare that to the number of time Obama would grant interviews to other pro democrat stations..

We have no beef with AIT, all we are asking them to do is stay in their lane.. They weren't covering Buharis campaign trails, so they shouldn't start now..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by manny4life(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
shut up Obiora!

Feel sad for yourself and not me. Who cares what I am called on a faceless forum when I have a real life outside nairaland?

You are a shameless hypocrite! You didn't condemn the malicious propaganda against Buhari but you are quick to condemn him barring AIT from covering his events.

Shame on you!

Buhari won't be the first or the last to be attacked; however, you cannot take someone's freedom because you think they abused it... NO.

I won't trade words with you...I hope you're not the female Esau.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by WisdomFlakes: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Flashback: GEJ clamps down on the press, seize newspapers and arrests journalists

https://www.nairaland.com/2123824/revealed-gej-clamps-down-press

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
MadCow1:

Sahara did not oppose anybody.. Sahara were simply exposing fraud within the Jonathan Governemnt which he simply did nothing about. Sahara reporters exposed things like the Stella Oduah saga and more.. Most of their reports were backed with evidence of sorts.. AIT didn't need any evidence to air their rubbish.

Sahara reporters never covered any events because they are not that type of media outfit..

Now on the issue of Fox and Obama, how many times have you seen Fox and Obama sitting down for an interview? Compare that to the number of time Obama would grant interviews to other pro democrat stations..

We have no beef with AIT, all we are asking them to do is stay in their lane.. They weren't covering Buharis campaign trails, so they shouldn't start now..

Fox reporters are not barred from Obama events
They are there like all news agencies to gather news firsthand
That is the freedom Buhari doesn't understand
The comparison is baseless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by martvel(m): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
AIT is a private company. They can do without d man
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by richidinho(m): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Naughtysite:

She called somebody fool, she called somebody bastard loser and you call her pretty.

All I see is a dog running around with outstretched ddiicck.

That was a political insult dude

Richidinho ain't a politician... gat that?

Stop talking tra$h here
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hypocrites.. When GEJ clamped down on d NATION newspaper, seizing and burning were u guys dead drunk?? Now. Our able president required privacy frm a media station who never see Good in him, blackmailed his daughter, wife and his person.. Even u d hypocrite ve riight to disuade press frm covering ur activities..
Sai baba.. My man of d century, action man! Baba no nonsence!
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
An early taste of what's to come, you wanted a psychopath Nigerians, God has granted your wish. Enjoy yaself

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by itsamazon: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Buhahahahahahahahahaha.. I laugh in Turkish. I can remember d demeaning campaign against Buhari before the election by ait, now dat dey got served they are gloating and d anti-buharis making prejudicial comments in favor of ait. Nonsense! Swim back to reality people. The 73 year old handsome upright man will be there for four years and all ur spiteful nd biased comments will be swept under d carpets.
As for AIT, I hope they collected enough money from oga jona during d election to make such hateful campaigns against Buhari, cos in d next four years and if God wills it 8 years, dey will av to be funding more in giving foreign news and sports and entertainment, cos anything about politics and d government will be a no go area for dem. Na hunger go kill all d journalists there. They must suffer for been foolish
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Serves AIT right.
next time they would place professionalism above pecuniary benefits, and posterity above cheap popularity.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
What news media reported the recent loots recovered from abacha,Money Buhari denied he stole
Buhari may send assassins to them since they are making him look stupeed

3 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
dammytosh:

Guess they have paid you people to campaign against probe.

His excellency will probe ur benefactors. No forgiveness here

Let him do it no one is stopping him. No one paid anyone. But even tinubu got payed subsidy money.Oando. But let him indicte all of them or watch nigeria burn.
sirvic01:
President-elect, General Mohammadu Buhari may have just started a revenge mission on the African Independent Television, AIT when, Monday, the security men attached to him barred the station's correspondent, Bebei from covering Buhari's functions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/hate-campaign-buhari-fights-back-bars-ait-from-covering-his-activities/

some stupid Nigerians still don't know they losing their right bit by bit.

Buhari as president elect

1) certain media barred from covering his activities.
seun hope you dey observe before buhari close your site.

3 Likes

manny4life:

Everything is wrong with it; right now, he's activities are private, let us see [size=15] if he [/size] bar them [size=15] when he [/size] becomes president i.e. when he becomes a public official.

WHEN and IF.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by mashnino(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
agabaI23:
Why would he leave some media houses to cover him and not the other? The echoes of 1984
All hail the democratic dictator president of Nigeria
Get ready for ride. Press freedom in jeopardy

Yup..you get ready for the ride..

as for we his followers...we are already on the ride...

dictator ko..dictionary ni...
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by udemzyudex(m): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Someone should pls remind this man that we are in a democratic regime and not military rule.... he can't bar AIT from doing their job,if he can't take it he should go and rest..

He should be ready to take AIT to court,cos AIT will surely cover all his activities.... Rubbish
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by fyneguy: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lemon12:
U see .... Them never swear am in

He don dey ban press ....

Have we heard of Goodluck banning Tvc ,sharareporters nd co. Before

Truly Gej is a Democrat

Naija don enter one chance

Yes we heard worse things.

Jonathan seized publications and more

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Azo(m): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
lomprico:

Then u shld be ashamed of urself that a goat now have the same IQ with u.

Now i knw how moronic u are. Does using the internet translate to having high enough IQ??y niece of 8 yrs use the internet as good as u can. Doesn't make her of the aame IQ as me. Nincompoop.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by SHAAWA: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
I am still searching for where Buhari gave the order from the report. All i read was security barred AIT reporter from covering the event. Headlines are meant to be sensationalized,hyped to attract more readers. It may just be an overzealousness on the part of the security . Remember former IGP withdrawal of Tambuwal's security personnels.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=Lemon12 post=33178470][/quote] sorry, I think mistake me for someone else.... Perhaps u need glasses...... Medicated.....

NEXT.....
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by omoakin111: 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nigerians welcome back to decree 2 and 4.......

You asked for change and here it is.......

Enjoy it while it last and don't complain...

If i may ask, How many president do we currently have in Nigeria?

Perhaps 2 or more.....

GEJ sitting ALONE in Aso Rock watching TV.

GMB welcoming guest in Daura and giving orders.

Lets see where this will lead us.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
richidinho:

That was a political insult dude

Richidinho ain't a politician... gat that?

Stop talking tra$h here

Respect yourself so that small girls will respect you..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students / Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.