Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (67249 Views)

"Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / You Can’t Determine How Buhari Fights Corruption – APC Replies PDP Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by help3852: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Feraz:
Honestly, I just tire for Nigerians. As much as I dislike GEJ, he tolerated the press and despite all said against him, he never used his powers to close any of them. It is surprising to see people hailing this. I just hope they do not come back to cry foul when the stations left portray the incoming administration as a saint.
Time will tell, let 4years come and go.

I know APC wil use the media and make people believe all is well, while looting continues.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Jesusloveyou: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lemon12:
U see .... Them never swear am in

He don dey ban press ....

Have we heard of Goodluck banning Tvc ,sharareporters nd co. Before

Truly Gej is a Democrat

Naija don enter one chance
did d apc leader use tvc and nation newspaper propangate hate and lie,is dopkesi pdp leader? It serve him right,ait is already dead,is waiting for in burial,i refuse to watch ait again in jesus name-amen.sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by dober(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Please, dedicate more energy in the change you promised. No time for hating and pay-back.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by dammytosh: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley

His EXCELLENCY Gen. M Buhari (GCFR)

He pain losers die
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by olukuewu(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Democracy not Military....He should think well before taking any action.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
manny4life:

Oh please, shut it... What in the world are you ranting about? What concerns me with the press and their business? What part of my post suggested the press is beyond reproach? Are you okay? Everyone has a freedom of speech and like the press, they have the same preserved freedom. However they choose to exercise it, that's up to them. You may not like it, but you cannot remove such right. If a person or a govt feels aggrieved against the press, that's why we have a court of law... Seek redress there.

I don't care whether he's president or not, whew... That's the least of my problems. For all I care, that's you people's problem, I am thousands of miles away from you... So he should govern Nigeria how he wishes..

That's why I said, let's wait till he becomes president, till then..

I said this while they were jubilating and people started throwing hissy fits
They got the person they wanted
Let them deal with the outcome

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tvegas:

Leadership newspaper was terrorised for a whole month with their managers locked up with This frivolous excuse. Is it our soldiers who don't have arms to fight with that they will compromise? . It's you that didn't master your history lessons.
you also forgot to add that GEJ sent soldiers to terrorize vendors who were selling "The Nation" newspapers.

Jonathan is worse than Buhari in terms of freedom of information.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wow this is the leader nigeria wants
A leader that cannot handle criticisms. From the day he became president he no longer has a private life. The ever probing president. A leader who cannot forgive. Hmnn nigerian who na neva enter one chance so.

5 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by topclem(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Let the senile old man re-enact his decree 4, grin Nonsense.
go to hell with your comment
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by manny4life(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Don't mind the hypocrites!

I used to feel sad for you on how they call you names, but you're no different. I sincerely hope that you're not the female Esau that has sold her birthright for a pot of portage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by illiad1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
help3852:
oga, no need, Nigeria is a joke only time will tell, by the time this hatred will lead to war, then many will understand that its unwise to fight for politicians

I am not ready to fight for any politician. I am not even ready to vote for any of them. But mark my word, I am ready to die for my freedom and the freedom of my children.

It is unfortunate that some people think we have a country and the country will improve in thousand years. Not this one called Nigeria. We are only prolonging the evil day for those yet unborn. And they will not forgive us when they hear that we did had the opportunity of dying for them but decided cowardly to hand it over to them.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Acekidc4(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Because He's making a point?

Do you call that a Point?? So much for making point this days!!

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by dammytosh: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Let the senile old man re-enact his decree 4, grin Nonsense.

His Excellency Gen. M Buhari (GCFR)

Deal with it. grin

He pain dem losers
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Penboy: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
They should follow Jonathan to Otuoke and cover his daily activities after May 29
lolz.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ademoladeji(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Legendoscar2:

Guy, channels TV is PRo APC do your research before you quote me
Bros, Channels TV is no partisan station...
They challenged the General to a presidential debate in which the APC declined!
In all fairness, AIT n DAAR communication went too far with their campaign against Buhari...
He myt not hv been the prsn that stopped them at least his security details were appointed by His excellency President GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by dammytosh: 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Wow this is the leader nigeria wants
A leader that cannot handle criticisms. From the day he became president he no longer has a private life. The ever probing president. A leader who cannot forgive. Hmnn nigerian who na neva enter one chance so.

Guess they have paid you people to campaign against probe.

His excellency will probe ur benefactors. No forgiveness here
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by manny4life(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
babyosisi:

I said this while they were jubilant ing and people started throwing hissy fits
They got the person they wanted
Let them deal with the outcome

Abi o... What's my business with them?

Me sef, I am here watching to see how things unfold...Shhiitttt, dude makes it look like I care if he's president or not.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by free2ryhme: 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

I said it. APC and their general is still full of hate for the likes of AIT and others who exposed Buhari for who he truly is: A senile, certificateless and clueless dictator grin

Well, I have bad news for Buhari: this is democracy, you can't use Decree 4 as a weapon to suppress AIT and others for telling the truth grin. Deal with it and stop acting like a child smiley

tell us the truth wey AIT still wan report
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Feraz:
Honestly, I just tire for Nigerians. As much as I dislike GEJ, he tolerated the press and despite all said against him, he never used his powers to close any of them. It is surprising to see people hailing this. I just hope they do not come back to cry foul when the stations left portray the incoming administration as a saint.

I heard newspapers were seized once. Under whose government, please?
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by ademoladeji(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Legendoscar2:

Guy, channels TV is PRo APC do your research before you quote me
Bros, Channels TV is no partisan station...
They challenged the General to a presidential debate in which the APC declined!
In all fairness, AIT n DAAR communication went too far with their campaign against Buhari...
He myt not hv been the prsn that stopped them at least his security details were appointed by His excellency President GEJ...
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by omenka(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
They should follow Jonathan to Otuoke and cover his daily activities after May 29
Chaaaaaaaaiiiiiii!!!!!! Rotflmao!! This comment is a total knock Out!! Can't stop laughing. gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Emperorone(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lemon12:

Truly Gej is a Democrat

bros leave them...true leaders are tolerant, accommodative and above all examplery. let them taste wat they craved for

l wish them best of luck

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you also forgot to add that GEJ sent soldiers to terrorize vendors who were selling "The Nation" newspapers.

Jonathan is worse than Buhari in terms of freedom of information.

So for that reason ,Buhari is right in this
Are you really incapable of speaking the truth?
Will someone spank you, cut off your means of livelihood or shut off your oxygen if for once you spoke the simple glaring truth ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Sigo86(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
satelliteDISH:

U r just talking nonsense. if u no take time, i go report u to GMB. Now switch off that ur phone.

angry grin grin angry
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is really shameful. This is 21st Century, and Freedom of Information Bill has been passed. AIT is empowered by the 1999 constitution as amended to air any sponsored programme brought to it. There was no single lie in the entire airing.

I suspect that in a bid to bring down the online media, without openly upsetting the populace, the Buhari/Tinubu conjecture called APC will hire hackers to ddos nairaland. I hope Nairaland can stand what is to come. I believe we are about to witness dictatorship.

Illiterates always get emotional when people criticize them, so this is another proof that BabaOneChance has no certificate.

4 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by LastProphet: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lemon12:

Truly Gej is a Democrat

Yes press freedom means to cook up lies about somebody, take it to press and have millions of people read it then expect him to smile at you, am sure that is press freedom? And the person you slander has no right to deal with you for damaging his reputation forever?
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
manny4life:

I used to feel sad for you on how they call you names, but you're no different. I sincerely hope that you're not the female Esau that has sold her birthright for a pot of portage.
shut up Obiora!

Feel sad for yourself and not me. Who cares what I am called on a faceless forum when I have a real life outside nairaland?

You are a shameless hypocrite! You didn't condemn the malicious propaganda against Buhari but you are quick to condemn him barring AIT from covering his events.

Shame on you!

2 Likes

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
richidinho:

Hey Pwetty, av not heard from you for a yl

She called somebody fool, she called somebody bastard loser and you call her pretty.

All I see is a dog running around with outstretched ddiicck.
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by agabaI23(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
mashnino:

So what is not democratic about it now..

He simply said he doesnt want them to cover his activities.. is dere anything bad about that

Did he beat them or tell them to stop broadcasting? he just said he doesnt want them to cover his activities..

Una ehn... Una go see truth una no go acknowledge...
Why would he leave some media houses to cover him and not the other? The echoes of 1984
All hail the democratic dictator president of Nigeria
Get ready for ride. Press freedom in jeopardy

1 Like

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by manny4life(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
babyosisi:

So for that reason ,Buhari is right in this
Are you really incapable of speaking the truth?

No, she's the female Esau... Don't be surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by kalohkaloh: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Why are some nairalanders disgracing Nigeria by their comments? Has anyone verified the veracity of d story or the reaction of the reporter and AIT? GMB will not support such nonsense! However, it is globally acclaimed that AIT messed up shamefully during the election period and some of its top staff are not happy! Channels will continue to win peoples heart by its professionalism which AIT totally lacks judging by its biased, false, malicious and ungodly broadcast against APC! It is there for posterity to judge! Pity!
Re: Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities by olaniyanc: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

AIT is the mouthpiece of Pdp. It should be closed down permanently and the directors jailed for propagating falsehood propaganda in favour of pdp a criminal organisation to perpetuate itself in power forever. AIT A COMPROMISED ORGANISATION FULL OF COWBOYS JUORNALISTS. DAMN!!!!!@@!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Police At Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated (Photo) / Nigeria Customs Launches New Uniform (photo) / EFCC Chairman Bawa At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.