Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome (5919 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by tosyne2much(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
I really don't know,,that shìt gets me tired too.

A girl will be very rude and insultive to you and when you complain she'll tell you that's just the way she is and you should "take her as she is".

undecided
God bless bro

In addition, most ladies who exhibit "take me as I am attitude" are mostly the ones unwilling to change as a result of ego boasting and lackadaisical attitude

1 Like

Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by dechandel(f): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
I can see bashing rolling from every angle cheesy
That comment i made was for peeps whose lives are full of humour and Laughter grin grin

Some peeps didn't get the drift and wanted to form Macho ontop my matter o grin
Now he is using his Real/Alt acct to quote and reply himself..

Choi grin

1 Like

Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by Oahray: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
You saved me from typing stress

Thanks bros cool
baba I gave just one reason why I agree o. 9 reasons short of your usual. Never relax.
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by tosyne2much(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
dechandel:
That comment i made was for peeps whose lives are full of humour and Laughter grin grin

Choi grin
Nawa ooooo cheesy

I trust you don't exhibit "take me as I am character" tongue

1 Like

Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by tosyne2much(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oahray:
baba I gave just one reason why I agree o. 9 reasons short of your usual. Never relax.
So you are familiar with my moniker ?

Thought I'm a stranger here cheesy
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by dechandel(f): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nawa ooooo cheesy

I trust you don't exhibit "take me as I am character" tongue
Diddydiva please come and help me answer this kweshion!! grin grin
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by Oahray: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
So you are familiar with my moniker ?

Thought I'm a stranger here cheesy
well, for some reason I can't explain, I know strangers more than the regulars.

Post the top ten bros reasons tongue
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by Twaci(f): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
Cutehector:
I lurrrrv cakes.. So so much... Twaci come and hav some... Yummy..
I am on diet dear. Any agidi?
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by tosyne2much(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
dechandel:
Diddydiva please come and help me answer this kweshion!! grin grin
hehehehe cheesy

Please who's Diddydiva ? Is she newly registered ? tongue
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oahray:
well, for some reason I can't explain, I know strangers more than the regulars.

Post the top ten bros reasons tongue
I will do that 2moro
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by dechandel(f): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
hehehehe cheesy

Please who's Diddydiva ? Is she newly registered ? tongue
Nope.. My Ex-girlfriend!! sad grin
She refused to take me as i am and we broke up angry sad
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by redhook(m): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
clemz85:
I greet you guyz (cute RomancLanders)

please let's discuss this issue and help enlighten
each other.

I have had several experience with different young girls where they made statements that goes thus, "the man who will take me as I am
will come"

seriously guys I thought life is progressive, and we should at least upgrade and out grow our teenage or adolescent mentality, one cannot be foolish... ok let's say inexperience, refusing to learn and expect me to take her as she is.

for the men, how do you regard such notion?
for the women, how can you defend it?
.....maybe U should stop chasing immature little girls and step your game up and start going after more grown and sexy females who won't be so quick 2 spit such tripe in your face!

1 Like

Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by clemz85(m): 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
dechandel:

Choi grin

bae U wan dash my acct give person?
haaa!!!

ok, abeg face the other acct and leave this one even
if na d same person
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Twaci:
I am on diet dear. Any agidi?
yuck! Dnt like dat thing.... Girls been watchin dr weight since 19BC
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by farano(f): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Farano how ave u been ?
I've been quite fine. Thanks for asking smiley
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by jamillion: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Make I ask my neighbors..........neighbor!
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by KingTom(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
farano:
I've been quite fine. Thanks for asking smiley
I miss you cry
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
dechandel:
Abeg go sleep jhooor tongue
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by farano(f): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
KingTom:
I miss you cry
Did you throw something at me? grin
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by justmag(m): 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
The challenge of English language is real. What exactly is wrong with that?? Would you have it any other way??
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by KingTom(m): 1:45am On Apr 29, 2015
farano:
Did you throw something at me? grin
No, just your warm smile, your witty sense of humor as demonstrated above, chai where have you been na, I think.... I think I love you. Please take me as I am grin grin grin
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Well if you can't take me for who I am, then forget who I am undecided

because you can't change me unless you get closer tongue
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by tpiadotcom: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
is it by force to open thread.

a lot of threads on nairaland are meaningless- eg this one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex / Masturbating VIDEO Of Naija Slay Queen Delight Fa_tta Leaked / What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.