Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her (163671 Views)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
whizqueen:
Some guys will pass all these yet they are still players angry

LOL. cheesy but that of him will reduce nau
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by PunkyOh(f): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
wristwatch:

Can u be more elaborate?

Well, that's some wackadoodlydoo shìt done by immature GIRLS. Most of what you wrote is mind games played by immature, if not mental people. Who feigns an illness just to get attention from a man? Boderline personality having chic that's for sure. Not all ladies do these things, because not all of us are crazy & needy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by PunkyOh(f): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
blym:
how does retards correlate wit d said topic?

Ask Ifa.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by woky: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
PunkyOh:
SMH. Quit dating rètards.
Pls stay on topic.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
PunkyOh:

Ask Ifa.
Are u ifa coz am asking u?

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
PunkyOh:

Well, that's some wackadoodlydoo shìt done by immature GIRLS. Most of what you wrote is mind games played by immature, if not mental people. Who feigns an illness just to get attention from a man? Boderline personality having chic that's for sure. Not all ladies do these things, because not all of us are crazy & needy.
mental peeps, retards ? All in d name of proving ur points. . neida did d op mentiond sumfin abt bn needy. . Pls understand d topic and contribute meaningfully

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by PunkyOh(f): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
blym:
Are u ifa coz am asking u?

Well, I don't owe you answers, how about that?
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by PunkyOh(f): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
blym:
mental peeps, retards ? All in d name of proving ur points. . neida did d op mentiond sumfin abt bn needy. . Pls understand d topic and contribute meaningfully

No.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by PunkyOh(f): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
woky:
Pls stay on topic.

No
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
PunkyOh:

Well, I don't owe you answers, how about that?
i think u do coz u dnt av to pass insults in orda to prove ur points. . U violated sum rules coz of wat u posted
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by woky: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
PunkyOh:

No
Ok.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by PunkyOh(f): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
blym:
i think u do coz u dnt av to pass insults in orda to prove ur points. . U violated sum rules coz of wat u posted

Well, think again!

Until you're appointed as a moderator, put a sock innit because I don't care about your thoughts.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by chibwike(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Noted
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
PunkyOh:

Sweetheart, Noooo! U are wrong. Are u saying you have never tested your boyfriend if he truly loves u before?
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by PunkyOh(f): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
wristwatch:

Sweetheart, Noooo! U are wrong. Are u saying you have never tested your boyfriend if he truly loves u before?

When I was still immature, yes. Now I don't see the need to be with someone I need to test to know whether they love me or not. It's just not worth the energy.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
PunkyOh:

When I was still immature, yes. Now I don't see the need to be with someone I need to test to know whether they love me or not. It's just not worth the energy.

Really! Oh I see. So how would you know if he truly loves u? Remember players too can act as if they are in love.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
PunkyOh:

Well, think again!

Until you're appointed as a moderator, put a sock innit because I don't care about your thoughts.
u shud knw hw to have a conversation without hurling abusive words, 4 cryin out loud u're lady. . Ain't a moderator nevadless, am a nairalander. .
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by PunkyOh(f): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
blym:
u shud knw hw to have a conversation without hurling abusive words, 4 cryin out loud u're lady. . Ain't a moderator nevadless, am a nairalander. .

Eyeroll. I still don't care. I'm not your lady so why do you care? Pfft.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by PunkyOh(f): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
wristwatch:

Really! Oh I see. So how would you know if he truly loves u? Remember players too can act as if they are in love.

One word, experience, my dear. Enough said.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by woky: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
PunkyOh:

Some gals shaa
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
PunkyOh:

didnt mention u been mai lady. . Its nt abt u bn mine or nt, its abt chatting fair n nicely. . I care coz communicating wit abusive or insultive words doesnt speak well of u. .
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Osirimononaye(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
I don't care afterall i be G*y

i mean Guy. grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by PunkyOh(f): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
blym:
didnt mention u been mai lady. . Its nt abt u bn mine or nt, its abt chatting fair n nicely. . I care coz communicating wit abusive or insultive words doesnt speak well of u. .

Dude, read my e-lips, I don't care! Whatever my communication style speaks of me is none of your concern but my own. I don't remember representing anyone else here but myself. You don't like what I say, then tough tittie.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
PunkyOh:

Dude, read my e-lips, I don't care! Whatever my communication style speaks of me is none of your concern but my own. I don't remember representing anyone else here but myself. You don't like what I say, then tough tittie.
As ur lordship pleases. . Learn to take corrections, it pays. . . Peace
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by PunkyOh(f): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
blym:
As ur lordship pleases. . Learn to take corrections, it pays. . . Peace

N-O. The nerve of playing chaperone online. Wonders shall never end. Do you & let me do me, kthanks.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
whizqueen:
Some guys will pass all these yet they are still players angry
you really got it. most men will pretend to the extend of wash your undies so that you wou'nt suspect them.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by mamayo99: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Bonapart(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mtcheeeeew......
Enough of this illusion lists
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by loomer: 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
If a lady does numbers 1,2,3 she's on her own.

If she expects number 5 when she's wrong she miss road....

For the rest she can be sure to have.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by leleji(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
[if u don't have nothing to say on NL pls quiet
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by msmon(m): 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
9 Silly Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.