Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her (163675 Views)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by freshdude99(m): 6:33am On May 01, 2015
I have been tried, tested and found to be loyal grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by excelbeing099(m): 6:35am On May 01, 2015
If any lady think she can brainwash me for number 9 ... OYO.... BIG LIE smiley
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by 9jatatafo(m): 6:48am On May 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ahh I think say you be Chelsea fan. No wonder you're so smart, should have known you're a man united nigga. Not those yeye Blues noise makers. grin

How did KingTom became a fan sef. We're not woman wrappers na. cheesy

Chelsea fans na joke ohh

If I hear am
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by aprilwise(m): 7:03am On May 01, 2015
I always make my girlfriends understand how I love watching football expecially Chelsea.. What God has joined together let no girl put asunder.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by ukandi1(m): 7:06am On May 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Bro, not only insecure girl. All girls do that. Haba u must be tested by them nah. See u cheesy

how about we weh don marry? My wife go find John Cena or Floyd Maywhether trouble so that i go defend her? She never see anything oh...
Na wife i marry oh, no be trouble i find oh. She go face am alone na...
Haba..

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by jude33084(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2015
To defend her in public

Ladies can deliberately act wayward in public to see if her guy will defend her or not. The moment he fails to perform his function, her heart may grow cold for him as time goes on.

On this; It is OYO tongue
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:17am On May 01, 2015
themodernman:

The only sensible test there is defending her in Public...dats d easiest way to lose a girl i.e failing to defend her...

I still can't 4give a stuupid guy dat shouted snake!!!when I was strolling with a chik...I hate snakes so much I was so scared the 2 of us split in 2 different directions running away...the guy just started laughing afterwards...after dat I just deleted the babes number cos I knew I had lost her already.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by ganganawuj: 7:17am On May 01, 2015
Dey follow down oringin sef
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:21am On May 01, 2015
To test my love for her.. A girl told her friend to call me and act like her..
I didn't even find out as I "talk the normal talk " without deciphering whom the reciever was..

I asked why she grew cold towards me later and she told me.. I didn't believe my eyes but I knew she was saying the truth..

If I had cut the other girl short and asked her "if that was really the girl I wanted to talk to" .. It would have been a free show for life..
I have passed all other tests.. That seemed like the final test..

I moved on anyways..
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by dazzlingd(m): 7:26am On May 01, 2015
whizqueen:
Some guys will pass all these yet they are still players angry
the only guys that pass all these are the true players
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by donefezy: 7:35am On May 01, 2015
About "Claiming negative health status"..I just hope thats not what this girl's talk is all about #Thinking
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by DjQris(m): 7:41am On May 01, 2015
10. Pregnancy: They call to tell you that they're preggy 4 you to know whether you'll accept responsibility, deny, run or advice them to abort the pregnancy.

Remark: that's the dumbest test a lady can pull off 4 a man & trust me, they fail all d tym...lolzzz

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by kathykathy(f): 7:46am On May 01, 2015
ehyaaa,,,,,u jst exposed my ass,,,it aint fair oooo #crying#

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by StarryV(f): 8:01am On May 01, 2015
Woky am already on my knees praying for your future wife...
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by fudo7: 8:03am On May 01, 2015
themodernman:

The only sensible test there is defending her in Public...dats d easiest way to lose a girl i.e failing to defend her...

I still can't 4give a stuupid guy dat shouted snake!!!when I was strolling with a chik...I hate snakes so much I was so scared the 2 of us split in 2 different directions running away...the guy just started laughing afterwards...after dat I just deleted the babes number cos I knew I had lost her already.
dude,sorry o…… cheesy
themodernman:

dude,sorry o……
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by basille(m): 8:09am On May 01, 2015
Discuss dreams? Lmfao. grin This superficial Nigerian girls i know don't do that.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by pmann2(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2015
Most times it's only FAKE GIRLS that test GUYS... Girls whose hearts are not pure, tends to test guys more... The irony if it all is that GIRLS always DUMP the GOOD GUYS for the BAD GUYS.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by JudgementHammer: 8:17am On May 01, 2015
These shit doesn't work for every girl or every relationship
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by chubykemicheal(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2015
Like I normally tell dem dont test cux I will fail u
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by VeevaVeeva(f): 8:36am On May 01, 2015
I'm so guilty of this... Bt my boyfriend will never skip an important match. Not 4 anytin. Infact, he calls football his second girlfriend. Lol
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by teddybiyasi(f): 8:45am On May 01, 2015
lol
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Joy1706(f): 8:48am On May 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Bro, not only insecure girl. All girls do that. Haba u must be tested by them nah. See u cheesy
All girls do that? Really? Generalise much?
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by generalissimo(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2015
These screening is only done by some thoroughly bred, cultured girls, and not some semi-pros who have traded their brains, moral standards, dignity and womanhood with anything-in-trousers that has money
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by sunsky29(m): 9:25am On May 01, 2015
wristwatch:
The screening exercise guys undergo to win a lady's heart is like when an eyeball go through a needle. The thesis, vocabulary, eloquence, and wooing skills of the guy must be sharp and precise.

However the aforementioned attributes is pleasing to ladies but the first thing they do is short listing guys to pass through their rigorous screening exercise before they can say YES to one guy.

Eventually the one they say YES to, they still conduct series of test to get full assurance he is their dream man.

These test are;

Ignore his calls

Intentionally, a lady can shut down her network to the guy by ignoring his calls for a moment( not 2days neither a week, as they guy may quit). The moment I am talking about may be at most a day.

Lukewarm attitude

Also can be referred as mood swing. They show heaven for the guy today and abyss for him tomorrow. A times for no reason ladies grab their emotional nature to punishing the guy for no offence. They nag excessively at him and later show empathy by apologising.

Fail to show up on date

To test his impatience attitude after planning a day for beautiful date, she may show up very late or not show up at all. Though this is very risky but they display it especially when they have been dating him for a long time.

Observing his listening skills

Ladies are designed to talk and can talk through out the day without getting tired. Therefore, they engage their boyfriends into discussion to observe if he is listening or not.

To defend her in public

Ladies can deliberately act wayward in public to see if her guy will defend her or not. The moment he fails to perform his function, her heart may grow cold for him as time goes on.

Claim negative health status

To know the in depth of love he have for her, she claims negative health status to know if he can't continue or not. Well, very risky and too close to call if I may say.

Supporting her dreams

Ladies want guys to be sensitive to their issue. As a result, they discuss their dreams where financial assistance is needed. They do this to send signal that he needs to support her dreams as a way of testing him.

To ignore important football matches

Imagine a guy declining important matches like El classico, derby matches ( for e.g Arsenal vs Chelsea) champion's league final, FA cup final, etc for his girlfriend's attention.... Too difficult to decline honestly!

Ladies are sometimes funny. To have his attention perhaps when a pressing matter arise, they tell him to ignore the match to test if he can drop his passion for them.

Request to switch off his phone during conversation

Some ladies tell their "busy body" boyfriend to switch off his mobile device due to the numerous calls he receives just to have his attention.
na dis match own I no dey pass..

There was a day I was walking wt my new gf..and I forgot arsenal are hosting bayern dat night..

So n d way na..I saw people rushing to d viewing center...I began tinkn which match might b dis important....imediately I heard one of those area nigga shout..if bayern no beat arsenal today make I die..na dia I remember say my beloved arsenal dey play..omo I no waste time tell d gal say I dey go watch match mk she no vex.

Na dia I cross road without lookn back..den after d match I go meet her..

I no go lie..see hot vex she vex for me..n it ended our relationshp...if a gal kws hw much I love football,she should not put mouth o
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 9:34am On May 01, 2015
dazzlingd:

the only guys that pass all these are the true players

grin cheesy . Lol probably but somehow I don't think all can pass the test.

Even me that wrote the article, I don't like being tested especially number 8 and 9. It implies perhaps she doesn't trust me 100 percent.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 9:36am On May 01, 2015
sunsky29:
na dis match own I no dey pass..

There was a day I was walking wt my new gf..and I forgot arsenal are hosting bayern dat night..

So n d way na..I saw people rushing to d viewing center...I began tinkn which match might b dis important....imediately I heard one of those area nigga shout..if bayern no beat arsenal today make I die..na dia I remember say my beloved arsenal dey play..omo I no waste time tell d gal say I dey go watch match mk she no vex.

Na dia I cross road without lookn back..den after d match I go meet her..

I no go lie..see hot vex she vex for me..n it ended our relationshp...if a gal kws hw much I love football,she should not put mouth o

Bros. U don do the needful jawe. If me self leave her sorry ass for important match. Haba nah live match nah. She can wait after it jor.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 9:36am On May 01, 2015
freshdude99:
I have been tried, tested and found to be loyal grin grin cheesy cheesy

cheesy lol really?
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 9:37am On May 01, 2015
pmann2:
Most times it's only FAKE GIRLS that test GUYS... Girls whose hearts are not pure, tends to test guys more... The irony if it all is that GIRLS always DUMP the GOOD GUYS for the BAD GUYS.

Yes @ the bolded
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 9:38am On May 01, 2015
izuch:
Deny him punny for months just to know if he'll go in search of it somewhere else. undecided

Hahahaha. Him go run oh
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 9:40am On May 01, 2015
A woman knows when a man loves her she is not confused to mistreat him to know if he loves her or not, Only girls do this stuff to guys women do not do such.A woman would allow a man show her he loves her and protect her.All u men lyi g up her saying u can not miss a match for a date with a woman all of u are just bunch of dry pretending sticks who have not found a woman you love, when au are down with a woman you won't know when u cross ur lines to please her so abeg make u a no dey lie to una self
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by cut007: 9:40am On May 01, 2015
woky:
But that manutd vs everton match no too serious shaa.. I fit manage ignor dat one cheesy
I NO FIT IGNORE ANY MAN UTD MATCH, EVEN PRE-SEASON FOR WOMAN. I WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY OF SWEETMOUTHING HER TO ALLOW ME GO WATCH THE MATCH. IF SWEETMOUTH NO WORK, I LIE! IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT! WOMEN ALWAYS BELIEVE ME BECAUSE OF MY INNOCENT LUK, LOL!!! (NA GODWIN)

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 9:42am On May 01, 2015
hadanssah:
A woman knows when a man loves her she is not confused to mistreat him to know if he loves her or not, Only girls do this stuff to guys women do not do such.A woman would allow a man show her he loves her and protect her.All u men lyi g up her saying u can not miss a match for a date with a woman all of u are just bunch of dry pretending sticks who have not found a woman you love, when au are down with a woman you won't know when u cross ur lines to please her so abeg make u a no dey lie to una self

Dear, I can ignore some matches 4 her but not like champion's league final(Barca vs Real madrid). That will be too difficult to ignore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.