Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her (163677 Views)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by emorse(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
PunkyOh:
SMH. Quit dating rètards.
Correct babe!
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by emmaxy54(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
iffa hear sey i leave my el classico. If na f9 she wan give me, so be it
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nellypy: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ur last point I quote u wrong. Guys do off their fones by themselves. So dat d present babe will not know wat he has bn doing
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by fajani(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
wristwatch:

Including important matches?
I DNT WATCH BALL
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by sulpur(f): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Shey
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
I've been tested many times and I failed because I wanted to fail... Even after failing, she won't let me be. Should I räpè myself to death? sad
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by tellwisdom: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
All these for a Nigerian gurl?? angry .....I would rather dive into the river and woo a fish, instead angry

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Mhizkel(f): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
No reasonable girl will add this to a test she is giving a guy..Shey the guy na hulk hogan ni?To defend her in public ko, to defend her in private ni!
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
This your list na for teenagers na.

Guy grow up.

Those thing no dey happen again.

Especially for naija.

Which girl get that kind time to dey test you!

The only test I know weti them dey do now na to make sure say you give them belly so that you go marry them sharp sharp
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nickymezor(f): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jst passing by tongue
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
tellwisdom:
All these for a Nigerian gurl?? angry .....I would rather dive into the river and woo a fish, instead angry

Lmao.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by ideology(m): 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
I don't support the idea of testing people for any reason.
It gives room for negatives, and the chances of the person disappointing is high, even though he would pass the situation under normal circumstances.

#Always be positive smiley

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Alexandro2(m): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
My frnd told me dt i refused to cum n c her cos of chelsea match.....c mata
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by mysweetheart: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
All these test for a guy? you wan kill the guy..anyway it's not by all these list. I know my testing onions sha.

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
you test... and then when he dumps your ass, you begin to hate him...
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hmm Kolocat must be testing me in other ways.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by cococandy(f): 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
which kind of foolish thing are you saying OP?
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by vislabraye(m): 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
wristwatch:
The screening exercise guys undergo to win a lady's heart is like when an eyeball go through a needle. The thesis, vocabulary, eloquence, and wooing skills of the guy must be sharp and precise.

However the aforementioned attributes is pleasing to ladies but the first thing they do is short listing guys to pass through their rigorous screening exercise before they can say YES to one guy.

Eventually the one they say YES to, they still conduct series of test to get full assurance he is their dream man.

These test are;

Ignore his calls

Intentionally, a lady can shut down her network to the guy by ignoring his calls for a moment( not 2days neither a week, as they guy may quit). The moment I am talking about may be at most a day.

Lukewarm attitude

Also can be referred as mood swing. They show heaven for the guy today and abyss for him tomorrow. A times for no reason ladies grab their emotional nature to punishing the guy for no offence. They nag excessively at him and later show empathy by apologising.

Fail to show up on date

To test his impatience attitude after planning a day for beautiful date, she may show up very late or not show up at all. Though this is very risky but they display it especially when they have been dating him for a long time.

Observing his listening skills

Ladies are designed to talk and can talk through out the day without getting tired. Therefore, they engage their boyfriends into discussion to observe if he is listening or not.

To defend her in public

Ladies can deliberately act wayward in public to see if her guy will defend her or not. The moment he fails to perform his function, her heart may grow cold for him as time goes on.

Claim negative health status

To know the in depth of love he have for her, she claims negative health status to know if he can't continue or not. Well, very risky and too close to call if I may say.

Supporting her dreams

Ladies want guys to be sensitive to their issue. As a result, they discuss their dreams where financial assistance is needed. They do this to send signal that he needs to support her dreams as a way of testing him.

To ignore important football matches

Imagine a guy declining important matches like El classico, derby matches ( for e.g Arsenal vs Chelsea) champion's league final, FA cup final, etc for his girlfriend's attention.... Too difficult to decline honestly!

Ladies are sometimes funny. To have his attention perhaps when a pressing matter arise, they tell him to ignore the match to test if he can drop his passion for them.

Request to switch off his phone during conversation

Some ladies tell their "busy body" boyfriend to switch off his mobile device due to the numerous calls he receives just to have his attention.

I can't just be carried away by her whims and caprices...
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by kalufelix(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
RUBBISH!!!
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by kalufelix(m): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
cococandy:
which kind of foolish thing are you saying OP?
very mumu thing
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by MockinJay(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
It's quite baffling how some topics make frontpage. I cant seem to pinpoint their benefit. It's as baffling as it is unnecessary.

I think it's high time NL took a recess. One which should be stopped after the Mods realize what topic to put up there and what topic to leave hidden.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by SwingzProsper(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
wristwatch:

Welcome Newbie. Nairaland is a forum and u are in romance section, one of the best section.

So just watch how we do this. U get to learn as time goes on.
.. Boldim bah?? Nor worry.. Js roll wt me. ... Ah go teach u hw d tin dy go,.. Wecme fah!! Jst hint me wen U nid ma aid...
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by zeusdgrt(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
whizqueen:
Some guys will pass all these yet they are still players angry
hmmmmmmm is lyk U hv been cheated alot
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Anyjames1(m): 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
this 8/9 test isnt appropriate 4rm d ladies... Cos 99% of d guys will F dz test.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Woman is meant to be a helper not a stresser, they were designed to fit into your likes and dislikes. So if you are trying to live your life to fit into a woman's own, then you are more like a pusy. You are the hard dick remember?
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
omo na so one babe screen me so-tey,,,...... but after 2weeks of passing and failing..... clears_throat, details later
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Strongfaze(m): 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Everybody dey set one test or the other! But if you dig pit for me, na you go fall inside as a lady. Like the match issue I go don tell you beforehand say I no dey use crucial matches play.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by KingTom(m): 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. Am a Man utd fan just like u and kingtom
Thanks bro. I duff my hat for your meaningful contribution.
GGMU cool
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by KingTom(m): 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ahh I think say you be Chelsea fan. No wonder you're so smart, should have known you're a man united nigga. Not those yeye Blues noise makers. grin

How did KingTom became a fan sef. We're not woman wrappers na. cheesy

Chelsea fans na joke ohh
When I became a fan, you were a toddler na grin
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Honesty007(m): 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ignoring his calls, Lukewarm attitude are the worst things ever done.
For The Matrix lord who oversees ladies, EVERYONE IS TREATED EQUALLY .
HOWEVER, THOSE WHO HAVE AN AXE TO GRIND ARE FREE TO WALK OUT.
WELL ITS BAD FOR GIRLS BECAUSE THEY CANNOT KNOW THE CHARACTER OF MEN.
THE BIBLE SAYS TRY ALL SPIRIT SE? YES, BUT ALL I WANT THEM TO DO IS TO NOT OVERDO IT.
3 LOGICAL TESTS BOTH GUS N GIRLS FAIL WOEFULLY IS IN FOOD, GIFTS AND SEX!!!!!

ITS A NORM ANYDAY ANYTIME.

FACT IS IF U DONT LIKE THE GUY TELL HIM GENTLY THAT U DONT LIKE HIM.

ONE THINGS TML IS WARY OF IS WHEN GIRLS JUST BECOME EMOTIONALLY BOILED WHEN THEY SEE OTHERS GIVING WHAT THEY CAN'T GIVE.

I WOULD ALL DEAL RITHLESSLY WITH THEM.

ILL GIVE THEM A TEST AND THE MOMENT THEY FAIL I WOULD TELL THEM THEY HAVE FAILED.
FOR ONCE I DONT CARE WHO IS UGLY OR FINE RICH OR POOR,BOND OR FREE, ONCE I LOVE U, I LOVE U,I DONT NEED U TO BE CLASSY OR ANYTHING FOR ME. ONLY GOD CAN CHANGE PEOPLE AND THE MOST STUPID THING IS THAT U CANNOT KNOW WHATEVER A GUY OR LADY DOES AT UR BACK.
SO FAR SHE IS NOT UR WIFE, THERES NO HOW U CAN BECOME VERPOSSESIVE OR CONTROLLING OF HER.

GOSH!! THE WAY SOME LADIES THINK,THATS U WHEN ITS TIME TO GET MARRIED, THEY LOOSE THE BEST FOR SOME DAMMNED TEST

RUBBISH OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.
JUST HAVE LOVE OF GOD, ALL OTHER LOVE WOULD BE CONDITIONAL!!!!
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by bettercreature(m): 12:07am On May 01, 2015
Why should i ignore important football match because of a lady?
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by possibilita(m): 12:07am On May 01, 2015
So babe go come tell me to logout of nairaland or switch of ma fone when on nairaland? Or she go come say ma miss chelsea match? Hmmmmm in mtn constomer care voice "sorry the test of love u r trying to pass is unpassable at the moment pls try again later"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.