Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,063 members, 7,838,699 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? (44224 Views)

Ladies! Ever Had A Wardrobe Malfunction?? / Ladies; Ever Heard This From A Guy Before? Lols. / Photo: Can Ladies Ever Stop Doing This ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 01, 2015
Who SeX done HelP abeg?, Virginity done baff?
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 01, 2015
No, i can't, that will be so boring, i wish to marry a man with experience so that atleast what i dont know, he teach me rather than two inexperience being together, that will be so boring.
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Umarmusa1988(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2015
Prospero01:

Bro I got ur back covered on this one. When I told my late gurl( dead now) that am bent on abstinence not that am an impotent guy as some people will want to believe, she was more than happy. I told her to be honest I have this feeling of wanting to but self control was always dia. I joke about it that she can see it to confirm that the bros below dey kampe and ever ready but let's wait. Sex is a spontaneous thing. How do I know? I have a friend who was virgin till 27 lost it during NYSC and shared his experience. Who taught him? Instinct. Sex is instinctual and that's why it doesn't respect boundaries it can happen anywhere, anytime. Abegi leave mata for matias. From the data collected so far on this post, we have more responsible males than females on this issue. Happy Workers Day

NYSC? God help me not to loss my ooo.
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by jerumax: 9:54pm On May 01, 2015
Don't be confused nor discouraged, there are about 150mil people in Nigeria, so don't base your decision on the few answers you get on Nairaland.
AmarachiOnuoha:
This question is now givig me concern, due to some reply given by ladies here. Am still a virgin and intend keeping it till my wedding night. But am so much confuse on some of the reply gotten so far from most ladies here.
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:01pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

Pure fallacy.

So you are trying to tell me that you can perfectly learn something as practical as sex just through theory?

Please go to the mirror and say this to yourself and you will see how stupid you would look.

Seems you're a dick butterfly, bruh.
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by jerumax: 10:01pm On May 01, 2015
Sorry, your logic ain't correct, marriage is supposed to be for life right? God willing that's about 50+ year of constant practise. Both of you will learn as you grow. even experienced people have to try out new things as they go on else they become boring.
Eliba:
No, i can't, that will be so boring, i wish to marry a man with experience so that atleast what i dont know, he teach me rather than two inexperience being together, that will be so boring.
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
The OP asked the ladies a question. And the ladies here sincerely give their 'honest' responses but then the guys are not satisfied and keep insulting the ladies for their responses. This is not fair. What is it with you guys ? Do you think there is pride in virginity of a guy ? I think it is a sign of timidity and I think it is improper for a lady to teach a guy sexology, because in the back of his mind, the virgin guy will always think his wife was or is a ho.
MY BRODA I SUPPORT U 100%.. WITH MY OBSERVATION ON MOST TIMID AND LOUSY MOUTHED BOYS I HAVE SEEN ON NAIRALAND NOW, I SEEM TO DEDUCE THAT MOST NOISE MAKING BOYS IN THIS FORUM ARE 1ST GRADE, CLASSICALLY INEXPERIENCED DUDES AND STARVING UNOPPORTUNED VIRGINS .. THAT HAS NEVER HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO QUAVE A PUNNY TALK NOT OF QUAVING A GIRLS PUNNY RYT..HENCE THEY BEGIN TO RANT AND SPEW SHAMELESS STATEMENTS AND INSULT ON GIRLS WHOM THE OP HAS ASKED A CANDID QUESTION AND THEY ARE COMING OUT IN THEIR SINCERE POSITION TO GIVE THEIR HONEST OPINIONS..I WONDER Y MOST OF THIS TWERP MALES HERE HAVE TAKEN IT PERSONAL AS IF THEY OWN THE PUNNY THE GURLS ARE CARRYING.. SOME LITTLE BOYS IN THIS THREAD ARE ACTUALLY GETTING FOLKS LIKE US VERY IRRITATED CUS THEY FOOL THEIR SELVES LIKE LITTLE CHILDREN, IN THE FACE OF THIS GIRLS BY COWARDLY STATEMENTS THEY MAKE...IF E PAIN U 2 MUCH, GO FCK SOME PUNNY DUDE AND GET UR SELF THE EXPERIENCE SHE WANTS..OR U GO LEARN SOME EXPERIENCE ON HOW IT GOES AND HOW TO TREAT IT RYT...Y COME HERE AND FIGHT SOME GIRLS OVER CANDID AND HONEST OPINIONS THEY MATURELY SHARED WITH U..WHICH ONE BE UNA OWN...IF THEY PRETEND NOW UNA GO OPEN UNA MOUTH DEY YARN RUBISH..THEM NO PRETEND NOW UNA STILL THEY YARN TRASH..WETIN THEY WORRY THIS SMALL BOYS DEM SELVES.. JUST LET THEM ANSWER THE OPS QUESTION AND SHUT UR TRAPS..UR OPINIONS WLD NOT BE NEEDED HERE..JONSING BOYS....

1 Like

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by hidee20(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2015
Eliba:

so if i get u right, u prefer to wait till d wedding nite while he gathers experience so that he would teach u?
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by munphildusky: 10:07pm On May 01, 2015
you don't teach sex. A virgin guy may teach you (antagonist ) that think you know a lot about sex and styles.
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by AngelJennifer: 10:09pm On May 01, 2015
Once we love each other and he has no sexual disformity e.g impotency I will. Will love to marry someone that will wait for sex till marriage.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by favouryemmy: 10:11pm On May 01, 2015
Waooow! Some of you ladies dont want to marry a virgin man. First of all I've been married for over 5 years, so lets get that out of the way. But not being interested in marrying a virgin just because hes a virgin? I think thats weird. I got married as a virgin because of personal reasons, Im a Christian, but that didnt mean I didnt know how to do it. I read lots of books and materials on how to do it before my wedding, including different positions. I teach my wife different positions too. So it wasn't at all difficult on my wedding night. No one had to teach me anything, I did all that myself. When I finally started, I wasnt such a greenhorn. So you see ladies, rejecting a guy just because he's a virgin might not be such a good move. Besides, would you prefer to marry a guy that has slept with many ladies, who might not be willing to stop even after marrying you? Unless if he's met Christ, such a person might not be willing to stop sleeping with some of his exes. He might even give you a STD. Virgin is not always equal to novice. If you must reject marrying a guy, do so for other reasons not just because hes a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:
God forbid.
Virgin ko, virgin ni

Abeg we want experience.

PunkyOh:
A big fat NO. Hahaha. I don't have the patience of teaching an old dog new tricks, if you kwim wink

I like it when people speak out their minds like this but, why would you like a guy who has inserted his d..I.ck in so many places you wouldn't even wanna imagine. No matter how civilized the world becomes, there are some moral virtues that can never become obsolete, and one of such is the preciousness and benefits of chastity. No matter what, the advantages of chastity will still be more than the disadvantages.
Moreover, nobody came to life with any experience, the experienced one, was once a novice. I don't know how long it will take for an inexperienced man to become experienced, at least he is your husband and you are meant to live together for the rest of your lives. Why the unnecessary rush?
My p.u.ss.y is classified, not just anything that has entered different filthy places can enter therein.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 01, 2015
Mcowubaba:

We- u nd who
R u speaking for the whole ladies....

Anyway I have a lot of experience

I did 3 ITs(industrial training) during my university days...
3 IT? Within 5years?? BROS HW FAR NA grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Dinhodinho(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2015
Eliba:
KEEP QUIET
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Sike(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I have a question for those chanting No...Who taught Adam how to bleep Eve?
best question ever!
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by epelumi42(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2015
Dumb girls dey naira land Sha. So guys like me wey still be Virgin no get hope for marriage abi. As long as I live, No non-virgin will date me or even end up in marriage with me. If I can keep myself, then she should too. Haba. God forbid bad thing. I don't use used toys.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Olaxtra: 10:34pm On May 01, 2015
grin[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size][s][/s]Yes ooh[b]Yes ooh[/b]Yes ooh
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by gragraboy: 10:35pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

Pure fallacy.

So you are trying to tell me that you can perfectly learn something as practical as sex just through theory?

Please go to the mirror and say this to yourself and you will see how stupid you would look.
You are shallow minded!
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 01, 2015
Tufanja:
Yes, if the guy is virgin it is definitely A BIG PLUS when it goes together with a great personality and character.

Anyone linking virginity to inferior skills is talking rubbish. Just areaboy talks. Honestly, guys with so called "experience" turn out to be quite bad skilled, they apply mainstream routine tricks instead of tailor-made skills. They operate with way less feeling, their heart and being is generally way less devoted and directed to meet you on an emotional intimate level. You have way more troubles to make a good lover out of them and "unteach" them. One thing I noticed, the less experience the better, way more open and willing to fine-tune service, and not the arrogance that they know what they doing while they just failing, thats why other ladies let them go!!!

Another huge plus...virgin guys have not left parts of their hearts and bodies with others, no ex-stories, no heart-injuries to go around, no hosts of STD's or sources of unknown kids popping up. Besides, we all prefer new things above second-hand, dont we? Honestly, give me a new joystick, not a second-hand that is not first despised by other girls who where not better than a toilet.
LOL, U ARE JUST DECIEVING URSELF.. ITS EITHER YOU KNOW LITTLE OR NOTHIN OR U JUST WANT TO APPEAR GOOD IN THE EYES OF SOME BOYS HERE..DNT TRY TO RUB ANYBODY'S EGO HERE..N DNT JUDGE DOES GURLS LIKE U WHO WERE BOLD ENOUGH TO COME AND TELL YOU WHAT THEY LIKE..SO PLEASE AM NOT TRYING TO BE SELECTIVE HERE..JST BEING REALISTIC.. JST DNT GO AROUND CONDEMNING ONE THING JST TO SHOW YOURSELF LIKING THE OTHER..THEY ARE MANY MORE WHO PREFER THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU DESIRE..U ARE ONLY OPERATING ON THE LEVEL U COMPREHEND..LOL cool
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 01, 2015
All these guys wey just de defend virgin guys like me no even be virgins themselves.
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Mcowubaba: 10:39pm On May 01, 2015
MikkyT1:

Only 3 babes you sambalidate for university...guy u no try shaaa ooo
I don't knw wat u r taliking abtcheesy... All I know is dat- I did IT in my 2nd year, 3rd year nd 4th year cool...
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by wolex2090: 10:39pm On May 01, 2015
What you ladies don't realise is, a virgin guy will never tell you he is a virgin, so it is left for you to figure it out and that is even if the guy his not sharp on bed....that's the fact.
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by kalufelix(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2015
Is it just me or am i with someone else Why does this idea of a "male virgin" sound like a big joke to me.. LOL
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 01, 2015
@Tlovely

My opinion was asked, not your opinion about my opinion...

By the way, thanks for the judgments you addressed to me, I cant remember I addressed anything personal to you...guess you need my attention and wanted to grab your opportunity to step out of the unknown and be noticed by me. You are welcome :-).

#let your words count, not your capitals..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:
God forbid.
Virgin ko, virgin ni

Abeg we want experience.
Hi there, I am Peter parkard, I seem to notice that u put a notice to notice guys with noticeable tinz. I have a 9 year straffing experience which amounts to a phd in straffing. I straffed nneka, doggy, nkechi and joke missionary, tokumbo and fatima submission and hands on the wall style. I am passionate about straffing and hope you will consider me to be your personal straffer, you won't be disappointed.
Yours sincerely
Peter. S. Parkard.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by ifewise(m): 10:55pm On May 01, 2015
Most virgin guys will end up marrying non virgins.But I will strongly advice u honour GOD with your body.To everyone still involved in pre marital sex GOD will forgive u of all ur sins but u will still reap the consequences when d time comes.
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2015
[quote
author=PunkyOh post=33312415]A big fat NO. Hahaha. I don't have the
patience of teaching an old dog new tricks, if you kwim wink[/quote]lol,lngst tym where hv u been.cheesy
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by tintingz(m): 11:01pm On May 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

How will we knw if we did it right? Or if we are Good at it.
Lol... you can know that when you both enjoy the sex with different positions. smiley
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by bueze046(m): 11:03pm On May 01, 2015
peeps like me learning... still reading CMT.. Nice one.
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by PunkyOh(f): 11:11pm On May 01, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lol,lngst tym where hv u been.cheesy

*waves* smiley
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2015
PunkyOh:

*waves* smiley
so u like badt guys,n u dnt like virgins.cheesy
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by kepal99(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2015
Experience... Una. Sign for better for worse, so over 15yrs of marriage neva reach d. Guy to get experience ehhh. Now I see. Why marriages don't last. They all chanting 'experience' if you marry an experienced dude, d moment. You have a misunderstanding, u remember anoda. Experienced nigga, u go bleep him and the routine continues like that. They also the first to put up defamatory. Posts online 'guys are ds... Dt'.
Continueeee the is God in everythn you are doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? / Nigerian Couple Recreates Barack And Michelle Obama's Photos / Together-Forever: This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Has People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.