Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion (47814 Views)

Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / EDO GUBER POLL: Surveillance Aircraft, Sniffer Dogs Deployed To Enhance Securit / China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft Used To Fight Forest Fires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by jogojogo: 7:46pm On May 01, 2015
tit:
after some apcshits will be asking of what the defense budget was spent on.
una done see this kain one for naija before?

i need to send a drone to all nairaland apc people!
if i can gather them in one place to make it easy for me.

You are backward!
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 01, 2015
nacosprof:
may u forever reign in success my real Edo brother,...is only the blind ones actually didn't know on what GEJ face althrough his tenuen
yea bro
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by blazemanass21: 8:00pm On May 01, 2015
chai!!!! if this was taken serious before d election GMB would have been d winner,but even though he lost he is still serious about dis insurgency,that shows u he is a good man

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 01, 2015
CR77:
tongue APC ewu how far
Na so so mad people full this place sha,where this bastard of a million father originate from naw?wasted generation every where
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 01, 2015
abtywo:

I have seen you are one of the supporters of BH group. In fact DSS will begin to monitor you from this day.
I own the DSS.
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by aresa: 8:06pm On May 01, 2015
baybeeboi:

so if such crafts were there why were APC shouting about that there were unsophisticated weapons for the battle?
You Buharists need to stop being devilish.

Shouldn't you be asking why it wasn't used for six long years to save the lives of thousands of your own fellow countrymen? Some od you are just too unintelligent and mentally warped. .
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by ifekayodee(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2015
Atleast the $1Billion loan the house approved for jonathan's administration to fight boko haram was not spent on elections alone,this is quite commendable.
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 01, 2015
bigv:
Where was the Aircraft before?? undecided #shoroniyen
it was packed inside my palor; I only released it 2weeks ago!
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 01, 2015
This one is surveillance aircraft ok.
MizMyColi:
Too big.
This one is aeroplane na
I like the mix of orange and white btw.
I'd expected to see a tiny, miniature machine.
Like it is in spook movies.

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by kabaka1: 8:25pm On May 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Too big.
This one is aeroplane na
I like the mix of orange and white btw.
I'd expected to see a tiny, miniature machine.
Like it is in spook movies.

E be like sey somebody don chop d money 2 buy a drone oh grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by kabaka1: 8:35pm On May 01, 2015
reportnaija:
Below is the Alenia ATR 42-500 MPA Surveyor plane, reportedly used to take aerial shots during the invasion of Sambisa Forest by Nigerian troops earlier this week. The plane was used to detect Boko Haram camps as well as detect their communication lines. See another photo after the cut...

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/05/photos-of-surveillance-aircraft-used.html

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/photos-of-surveillance-aircraft-used.html
Why we dey always use outdated hardware 2 fight this war. i know we can afford some drones from Israel or Iran. Some people r really getting rich from this war shocked
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by sweetgala(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2015
tit:

That is a relatively cheap plane , turbo prop plane , it is not exactly top dollar equipment. We probably got overhauled military equipped planes can't be more than $25 million.

What happened the remaining over 3 billion budget !
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by bigv(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2015
Continu...
killerman47:
it was packed inside my palor; I only released it 2weeks ago!
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by themodernman: 9:00pm On May 01, 2015
Still wondering why USA refused to sell weapons to us
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 01, 2015
Operation clear sambisa grin grin grin angry
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by ELITE0911(m): 9:10pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=Gejpresident post=33319005]only good leader in that continent is Gej

God bless u sir

prayer from Australia

God bless edo state

MU square d
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by iskuburi407: 9:25pm On May 01, 2015
It look like antibird plane to me.
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Demmzy15(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2015
CR77:
Mumu you think say you dey funny

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Ashawo, ode no fear. I promise I'll try better! grin
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by BraniacX(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2015
RickRichards:

I've seen much better reconnaissance aircraft. GEJ surely has a case to answer.

Seen much better reconnaissance aircraft with whom?
How much is our defence budget
How much is those peoples defence budget?
How much do you pay in taxes?
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by xcitedjay(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2015
Bollinger:

Those are two different pictures and not one and the same. The top half is just a random aircraft used for God knows what and the bottom picture is that of drone pilots. See the joystick on the right side of the soldier in the bottom half picture? Those are used to pilot drones.

That is exactly how the inside of an ATR 42 looks like. Those joysticks are used to control the cameras in-flight.
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by CR77(f): 9:44pm On May 01, 2015
Ur sisters Ashawo even ur wife if u go even marry self tongue ewu
Demmzy15:

Ashawo, ode no fear. I promise I'll try better! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by jamillion: 9:51pm On May 01, 2015
all tnx 2 gej for this hardwares,
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Soloter(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2015
tit:

aren't you ashame of yourself? How many years have we voted more than a trillion for security? After boko master GEJ has allowed them to kidnap peoples daughters and kill over 20k people you are here praising him. Is it for killing in collaboration with boko haram?
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Pakingzzz(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2015
Hi Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by gebest: 10:28pm On May 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Too big. This one is aeroplane na I like the mix of orange and white btw. I'd expected to see a tiny, miniature machine. Like it is in spook movies.
is cago very big, but well equiped.
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by boxypane(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2015
tit:

And u didn't tink dat if this was in place wen it ought 2b, all dis ish... Wuld nt hav happened?
Ur president "I never thought BH could spread like dis" " my generation has failed this country"
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by nattty(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2015
Dis kinda aircraft bt used 4 operations like dis...well its smtin 4 a start sha
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by besttrader: 11:23pm On May 01, 2015
How much did we budget for defense over the period..... Unit cost for the ATR 42-500 $12.1 Million. Just about this period last year GEJ went borrowing $1billion to fight Boko Haram. $1,000,000,000/$12,100,000 = 82.6446. It therefore means that we had the capacity to purchase over 80 of such aircraft.

However, if was reportedly acquired at a cost of US$83m by the Nigerian government. That's how the defense budget is being shared and our security forces are being starved. GEJ is a failure and he nurtures corruptions via his actions and inactions.

Hope you can now see some sense in all of these!

tit:

i need to send a drone to all nairaland apc people!1
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by borngenius(m): 11:38pm On May 01, 2015
reportnaija:
Below is the Alenia ATR 42-500 MPA Surveyor plane, reportedly used to take aerial shots during the invasion of Sambisa Forest by Nigerian troops earlier this week. The plane was used to detect Boko Haram camps as well as detect their communication lines. See another photo after the cut...

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/05/photos-of-surveillance-aircraft-used.html

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/photos-of-surveillance-aircraft-used.html

My candid opinion... this is waste of fund. A miniature RC Drone would have done d job easily. Why use a huge pretty plane like this for such dangerous surveillance, putting the lives of these personnel at risk. Well, a bad idea is still better than no idea.
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by internetpirate: 11:49pm On May 01, 2015
Babe, where have you been? Missed you!

tit:

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Demmzy15(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2015
CR77:
Ur sisters Ashawo even ur wife if u go even marry self tongue ewu
Idiot I no get sister tongue, sluty b'tch. Make I no just start with you, today na my birthday! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) / See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future / We Will Increase Tariff From July 1 - AEDC Alerts Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.