Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion (47820 Views)

Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / EDO GUBER POLL: Surveillance Aircraft, Sniffer Dogs Deployed To Enhance Securit / China Unveils World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft Used To Fight Forest Fires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Nobody: 2:51am On May 02, 2015
i was expecting a drone but this is all good...
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Nobody: 3:29am On May 02, 2015
tit:
after some apcshits will be asking of what the defense budget was spent on.
una done see this kain one for naija before?

i need to send a drone to all nairaland apc people!
if i can gather them in one place to make it easy for me.

BADDASS GIRL grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by tit(f): 4:05am On May 02, 2015
themodernman:
Still wondering why USA refused to sell weapons to us

they say our gallant boys should not cut the throat of boko haram.
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Bollinger(m): 4:28am On May 02, 2015
xcitedjay:

That is exactly how the inside of an ATR 42 looks like. Those joysticks are used to control the cameras in-flight.

learnt something new.
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by asamaigho(m): 6:04am On May 02, 2015
imho. ..this looks so much like a passenger jet tho, especially like those small aero contractor jets going by d colors lol.

going by d altitude,I wonder y a military plane will fly at such altitude in right in d heart of enemy territory. ..even civilian airial photogrametry (for survey maps) don't go so low. this is PURE UNPROFESSIONALISM.
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by Godsgeneral99: 6:33am On May 02, 2015
They are trying hard to retain their jobs but its already too late...thanks for the rescue anyway but what have u ppl been doing for the past 6years..ehn?? something is fishy...
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by babanibabatoyin(m): 9:40am On May 02, 2015
that thing too big, republished we are in the time of micro get more better thing

Good work kill dem all equilateral damage
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by wales1881: 11:59am On May 02, 2015
grin
nickxtra:
Serious business from the Nigerian military this time around. No more disjointed and uncordinated operations
This looks like an earo plane flying to owerri grin
nickxtra:
Serious business from the Nigerian military this time around. No more disjointed and uncordinated operations
This looks like an earo plane flying to owerri
Re: Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion by ngona(f): 9:44pm On May 02, 2015
tit:
after some apcshits will be asking of what the defense budget was spent on.
una done see this kain one for naija before?

i need to send a drone to all nairaland apc people!
if i can gather them in one place to make it easy for me.
Shebi for the past six years the jet been no dey in existence, na now dem invent am! Yeye d smell for PDP corridor. Carry people life the play politics, God don show una road na. For the record am not an APC fan, just a good Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch / "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello / Eta Mbora Introduces Bill On Automatic Employment For Graduates After NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.