Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' (34134 Views)

"The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai / Tanko Almakura And Wife, Mario At Hajj (Photos) / CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by mu2sa2: 5:27pm On May 03, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

What is the population of Igbos living in Sabon gari alone?
Go and count them urself.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by mu2sa2: 5:30pm On May 03, 2015
AdamsBashforth:

Just listen to yourself. Your first sentence has made every-other thing you've written a contradiction.
You hv comprehension deficiency.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by galadima77(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Bloody liar why did you run without proving your point.
We await Baba One Chance to get the project completed. grin
Buhari has been elected...
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 03, 2015
mu2sa2:
You hv comprehension deficiency.

Thank you.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by abdulwastecx(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2015
calebo101:
Already we know. Actually it might end up as a blessing in disguise because now we have to look at ourselves in the south and ask if being part of Nigeria is worth it. Now we see that one Nigeria is just a fluke.

Already the results from the election has shown that performance never mattered. Ethnicity, religion and tribalism holds sway in the pendulum of power in Nigeria such thay we find ourselves subject to the choice of the largely uneducated region and the zone that likes to think of themselves as "sophisticated".

Apart from a few betrayals and judases which is perfectly normal I think there's a united view already on the future of the Niger Delta cum Southeast and it shall be actualised rather sooner than later.

Don't get it twisted. We are not ONE!!!

North south divide is a political tools for selfish and vision less politicians who want power by all means.

jonathan failed woefully because he was stupid, vision less, myopic and sentimental. If he had done well people might have voted for him.

Ulamas and the educated political group in north always hide under religion to achieve personal goals.

The northern youth need employment opportunities like every other Nigeria

Northerners need security of life and properties like every other Nigerians

They need good education and all good things of life like every other Nigerians.

i believe religions and ethnic resentment among some groups in the north is down to illiteracy, poverty and lack of opportunities.

Buhari will provide all these that is why i voted for him
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by BlackTechnology: 10:25pm On May 03, 2015
galadima77:

Buhari has been elected...

Yessss ooooo

Unfortunately his one Chance nature won't allow him complete the project
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by galadima77(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Yessss ooooo

Unfortunately his one Chance nature won't allow him complete the project

live forever if u dare
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by BlackTechnology: 10:33pm On May 03, 2015
galadima77:

live forever if u dare

I hope you won't commit suicide if Baba One Chance fails to complete it grin
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by galadima77(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:

I hope you won't commit suicide if Baba One Chance fails to complete it grin

did u commit one when GEJ lost out?
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by BlackTechnology: 10:38pm On May 03, 2015
galadima77:

did u commit one when GEJ lost out?

I hope you will accept that you entered one Chance if baba fails to complete the project
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by galadima77(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:

I hope you will accept that you entered one Chance if baba fails to complete the project

did you commit one when GEJ lost out?
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by mu2sa2: 8:54am On May 04, 2015
AdamsBashforth:

Thank you.
That's all right.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by deletrue: 11:01am On May 04, 2015
princemol:

Pls always talk intelligently! Now, tel me how many states voted for GMB in SS and SE. tongue OR beta put, how many states did GMB win in SS n SE?
Ok calculate the votes in Bayelsa, Rivers, Edo etc and tell us if the differences between apc and pdp are much compared to those in the north especially in Kano? In the case of the north the difference is tunderious.
Are you saying if Nuhu had contested under apc, would he had failed?
If Dino has contested under pdp, would you people vote him as a senator elect? If Alrufa had contested under pdp, would you people vote for him?
Also tell me why four governors, all from the north left GEJand pdp? Also tell me if this kind of decamping has happened in the democracies across the world.
Let us talk as a fair people. You are exactly among the people who pretend and tell people from the front of lip that we are one Nigeria. It is better to say the truth than forcing ourselves together. Remember that a time will definitely come when this togetherness will no longer continue, at that point there will be an explosion. Every body knows the consequences of an explosion.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by deletrue: 11:10am On May 04, 2015
olalekan1:

I dont think your presence in this country is for good. People need to watch out for the likes of you... E-warrior
Why would you watch me? Why are you people like this? I have asked very, in fact most important questions, you are saying I am dangerious and that I should be watched. Answer these questions, if Dino, Alrufai and other riiff raffs had contested under pdp, would you people vote them into powers? Also tell me why on earth should four governors, all from one region, the north left GEJ and the pdp? Also point to anywhere in world where this has happened. Just anwers these few queston first if you are yourself?
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 04, 2015
Tanko is very correct as I am a witness of what he claimed in NNPC quarters mosque in Kaduna before and after the election.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by Chiaka(f): 2:34pm On May 04, 2015
hopilo:
The North needed 2015 badly, for them it was not about APC vs PDP, it was North vs South. In both parties all northerners were charged to work for a common goal. That is the power of unity.

Jiga must have been told same.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by galadima77(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2015
Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers (1) * by midolian . 56 posts & 11180 views. 2:35pm ( shamecurls )
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by galadima77(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2015
Ex-militant Escapes Death Over Adoption Of Buhari In Rivers (1) * by midolian . 56 posts & 11180 views. 2:35pm ( shamecurls )

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari / Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests / APC Wins Ekiti North Senatorial Election, NNPP Candidate Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.