Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' (34137 Views)

"The Goals They Want To Achieve With New Biafra" - Tanko Yaksai / Tanko Almakura And Wife, Mario At Hajj (Photos) / CHILLING: Domination Plot Of The ‘north’ Against The South East/south South Reve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by mu2sa2: 12:14pm On May 02, 2015
This guy is well-known as an "Agip", a hypocrite who supports any govt in office for a fee. He visited Jonathan just before the election giving the impression that he could deliver northern votes. Don't ask me if he also got his own share of Gej's dollars. He's now spewing trash that all imams called somebody infidel! Liar. What of the muslims who voted gej - in kano state alone he got over 200, 000 votes.Truth is, he scammed Gej like so many others did and he should forever bury his head in shame.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by theV0ice: 12:26pm On May 02, 2015
When pastor Bosun of RCCG was busy circulating CD that warned Christians against voting GMB, the cry babies cheered them on.

When FFK was forming christian and screaming GMB was BH sponsor to push Southern voters against him, they didn't cry.

When a renowned mog in Lagos threatened to open the gates of hell against anybody who voted against gej, the cry babies forgot to cry.

Now that their idol lost, they won't let the world rest. I'm sure Alhaji Tanko has been asked to return the mobilisation fees he collected since he failed to convince people to vote his paymaster and because money don enter voicemail, alhaji is trying cover up tactics. cheesy

Let them keep on crying if it makes them happy

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by dsquare33: 12:37pm On May 02, 2015
If Jonathan had done the needful he will not be in this mess today, forget about the northern conspiracies. Naturally the north would have picked any of their own but what precipitated Jonathan downfall was his method of governance. He condoned corruption when he needed to take a stand against it, he took security issues with levity, poverty rate was high and Nigerians were groaning.Another factor that militated against him was the way he neglected the south west despite the fact that the west objected.He play into the hands of the north just to spite the west thinking the northerners would support him forgetting that the average notherner is a religious fanatic they will always side their own and Tinubu who is master stragetist work on his weakness to carpeted him.

11 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by juman(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2015
The man talked rubbish.

Jonathan was voted out because of his poor performance and people were tired of pdp nonsense party 16 years of failure.

9 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by OKKO(m): 12:53pm On May 02, 2015
If a southerner must get a single vote from the North, it is from the Christians living their.
It is a fundamental teaching in Islam and an easy campaign tool simple "NEVER vote for INFIDELS" or Aruna.
With the post election violence perceived, the Christians up north was displaced to South out of fear and few remaining was indoors!

4 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by cocokiller1(f): 1:04pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:
Seconded!!!

I was chatting with a northern elder in my Street where I stay,,,he was telling me about the elections and the reasons why Jonathan must leave

You need to hear this man's reasons,,I was shocked

It was a Northern Agenda
true
one elder evn said jona brought boko haram upon dem so as to reduce their population.so their will b no northerners anymore
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by AustineE1: 1:07pm On May 02, 2015
I have seen some comments from south-west forumites and to say the least,am dissappointed.For once i dont think that Jonathan must have the second term if hadn't performed.But for anyone to judge Jonathan as having marginalized the south-west or North-East in his appointments,is the most ridiculous accusation i have heard in a very long time.Some people has choosen to be economical with the truth,just for political expediency.
One of the reasons some top PDP men defected to APC was about the president frosty relationship with the speaker of the House,the president unwillingness to support Tambuwal to be the speaker,infact he was of the opinion that south-west must be handed over the speakership but rather some Northerners conspired with some south-west house members to foist Tambuwal on the house....Now GEJs antogonists seems to have developed selective amnesia,nobody remembered what brought about the perceived marginalization of the south-west.
Right now APC is beginning to distribute all key positions to the North and others to the south-west because to them,it doesnt matter how the south-East or south-south feels.Nigeria is a big scam,we are only postponing the evil day.
The whole mantra of 'change',was all about the north,the north feels that whatever it will take to get back the presidency must be done.Dont forget boko haram major request was for GEJ to surrender presidency to a muslim.We no the truth but we shall gladly wait for GMB to equally dissappoint these innocent almajiris that where used in their quest for 'change',they were promised heaven on earth,the hunter may soon turnout to be the hunted....i smell revolution coming,'both the baboon and the dog will be soaked in blood'.

14 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by Splashme: 1:28pm On May 02, 2015
This article is so on point

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by rusher14: 1:47pm On May 02, 2015
AustineE1:
I have seen some comments from south-west forumites and to say the least,am dissappointed.For once i dont think that Jonathan must have the second term if hadn't performed.But for anyone to judge Jonathan as having marginalized the south-west or North-East in his appointments,is the most ridiculous accusation i have heard in a very long time.Some people has choosen to be economical with the truth,just for political expediency.
One of the reasons some top PDP men defected to APC was about the president frosty relationship with the speaker of the House,the president unwillingness to support Tambuwal to be the speaker,infact he was of the opinion that south-west must be handed over the speakership but rather some Northerners conspired with some south-west house members to foist Tambuwal on the house....Now GEJs antogonists seems to have developed selective amnesia,nobody remembered what brought about the perceived marginalization of the south-west.
Right now APC is beginning to distribute all key positions to the North and others to the south-west because to them,it doesnt matter how the south-East or south-south feels. Nigeria is a big scam,we are only postponing the evil day.
The whole mantra of 'change',was all about the north,the north feels that whatever it will take to get back the presidency must be done.Dont forget boko haram major request was for GEJ to surrender presidency to a muslim.We no the truth but we shall gladly wait for GMB to equally dissappoint these innocent almajiris that where used in their quest for 'change',they were promised heaven on earth,the hunter may soon turnout to be the hunted....i smell revolution coming,'both the baboon and the dog will be soaked in blood'.

Have positions been made known or are your assumptions based on rumours?

Are you expecting the same eastern and south-south region that refused to vote in members of parliament to make up its officials?

Are you experiencing more electricity today than 5 years ago? Isn't it weird that the only minister (Nnaji) that was praised during GEJ's regime was shown the exit quite prematurely?

Let's not even go into the Boko Haram menace which decimated the north east and crept into Abuja every now and then.

This is democracy. It is predicated on numbers, sentiments, performance and charisma. All these factors were against Jonathan.

Campaigns were about certificate, mudslinging and settlement.

PVC was stoutly opposed by the same ruling party. They must have realised they really didn't wield much popularity or support.

Cry not, for the signs had been there for years but they were simply ignored because PDP = Power. But not anymore.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by PedroJP(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2015
janus05:
Despite the efforts of President Jonathan to seek the friendship of the core North by extending a reasonable size of projects to them, he was hated, hunted and turned down by these same peo­ple during the presidential elec­tion. What exactly happened?

Well, the people (core North) have been incited against Jonathan a long time ago. Even the educated ones were not fair in relating to his achievements in the region. They had made up their minds that Jonathan is anti-North. And whatever he has done, he remained an­ti-North.

As long as u are not from the North, u must be joking to think u will earn their trust.

janus05:

Well, the people (core North) have been incited against Jonathan a long time ago. Even the educated ones were not fair in relating to his achievements in the region. They had made up their minds that Jonathan is anti-North. And whatever he has done, he remained an­ti-North. The fact that he sited nine of 12 new universities in the North in order to assist in bridging the educational gap that exists between the North and the rest of the country did not matter. The fact that he introduced the Almajiri schools which would reduce the number of young peo­ple who go about doing nothing but beg­ging also never counted to them.

Reason they will remain backward as they keep rejecting and denying themselves good things.

janus05:

The Friday before the presidential election, virtually all the imams in the North made a simple appeal to their congregations that when they go out the following day to cast their votes, they should make sure that they did not cast their votes in favour of an infidel. Just in one or two words, the campaign was finished. So, the follow­ing day everybody was charged to go and vote against an infidel. Who was that in­fidel? Jonathan. Even the Friday after the election, I attended a mosque where the imam was offering thanksgiving prayers to God for getting rid of an infidel.

Well well well. I only pray that this their god dat got rid of infidel serves all who voted him out right.

3 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 02, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
I testify that the OP is correct. Very correct!
I live long enough in the north to know how muslim north think on any issue.

Islam first.
Islam second.
Tribe third.
North fourth
Islamic brotherhood of foreigners fifth
Then christians/ southerners last and most hated except they are supporting them like amaech, oyegun, ngige etc
Looking at the voting pattern we don't need a prophet to tell us the disunity and division.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by shigoslim(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2015
The article is blatantly true. Thesame thing applicable to my ppl in south-west they were all brain wash even the educated has gone astray .....lol ...... Lol i all know is that, everything is a matter of time if GOD say the force marriage will not long last so shall it be and vise versa.......... Sometime when u ask if GOODLUCK is really the problem or PDP of Nigeria they tell u PDP. Then i began to shake my head when majority of PDP are the one motto the present APC................ Only a fool will not see anything good in PGEJ lol Nigerian we cry for this big mistake take it or leave it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by segend(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2015
People should understand the voting patterns of every region by now. The core north will always vote base on tribal and religious sentiment. The swing region in the last election was southwest, and north central. I still think if Jonathan had won these regions convincingly, he would have won the election, just like 2011. The subject for discussion should be, why did he lose southwest and north central. blaming Jonathan's lost on imams and northerners in my opinion is just passing the buck, and refusing to accept responsibility.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by MugabeRobert: 2:05pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
Looking at the voting pattern we don't need a prophet to tell us the disunity and division.

I need protection also.

1 Like

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by MugabeRobert: 2:13pm On May 02, 2015
shigoslim:
The article is blatantly true. Thesame thing applicable to my ppl in south-west they were all brain wash even the educated has gone astray .....lol ...... Lol i all know is that, everything is a matter of time if GOD say the force marriage will not long last so shall it be and vise versa.......... Sometime when u ask if GOODLUCK is really the problem or PDP of Nigeria they tell u PDP. Then i began to shake my head when majority of PDP are the one motto the present APC................ Only a fool will not see anything good in PGEJ lol Nigerian we cry for this big mistake take it or leave it.

Oh shut the eff up!

We are witnessing how shamelessly some red cap chiefs kept paying homage to the man you only hated because he's Fulani.

The southwest is doing great, we didn't cry like babies when you laughed and asked Jonathan to marginalised us.

We have the vp and possibly the speaker with many many juicy positions in pipeline. I'm proud to be brainwashed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by kristisking(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2015
Don't try an aboki man.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by kristisking(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2015
Don't trust these northerners.You have said it all.Not everyone can reason the way you do.One looked into my eyes I said no christian will ever rule Nigeria and I began to wonder what is the sin of christians.These people just want change because they are so sentimental and I was shocked that southerners were also shouting change too,jubilating that baba one chance has won when their brothers are being crucified in the north.Some fools may read different meaning to OP's post not knowing you hit the nail on the head.All those APC politicians in the south are after their pockets,they don't have the intetest of their people at heart and some people are foolishly being carried away by their deceits.We are watching how things will unfold now that the holy one,baba one chance has won

2 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by Agbalanze(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2015
Lord Lugard... chee u see what you have caused!! angry angry
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by winodey(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2015
GoTV Subscription - How to Pay or Renew Your GoTV Subscription Online in Nigeria
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 02, 2015
janus05:
Despite the efforts of President Jonathan to seek the friendship of the core North by extending a reasonable size of projects to them, he was hated, hunted and turned down by these same peo­ple during the presidential elec­tion. What exactly happened?

Well, the people (core North) have been incited against Jonathan a long time ago. Even the educated ones were not fair in relating to his achievements in the region. They had made up their minds that Jonathan is anti-North. And whatever he has done, he remained an­ti-North. The fact that he sited nine of 12 new universities in the North in order to assist in bridging the educational gap that exists between the North and the rest of the country did not matter. The fact that he introduced the Almajiri schools which would reduce the number of young peo­ple who go about doing nothing but beg­ging also never counted to them.

In fact, somebody this morning, as we were discussing Jonathan, insisted that Jonathan was only busy sacking North­erners from federal establishments. But when I looked at the number of ministers and northerners in key positions, I real­ised that this very influential individual, who should know better, had made up his mind not to be objective about the issue. He was not prepared to listen to anybody. So, some people had made up their minds. The fact remains that there was this high level conspiracy against Jonathan, such that whatever he does, it would have been very difficult to con­vince people to abandon their already concluded opinion about him.

For instance, I was made to understand that a number of the members of the tra­ditional institution and influential clerics and university people, they all ganged up to spread one form of propaganda or the other against him (Jonathan). And this propaganda has already gone down deep into the minds of the people. The Friday before the presidential election, virtually all the imams in the North made a simple appeal to their congregations that when they go out the following day to cast their votes, they should make sure that they did not cast their votes in favour of an infidel. Just in one or two words, the campaign was finished. So, the follow­ing day everybody was charged to go and vote against an infidel. Who was that in­fidel? Jonathan. Even the Friday after the election, I attended a mosque where the imam was offering thanksgiving prayers to God for getting rid of an infidel.

Still, on this topic, what about the PDP members who also failed to rise up to defend their own and their party?

That is not my problem today. My prob­lem is that we in the far North have acted out the script of Gideon Orkar. We have opted out of the mainstream of Nigerian politics and I am waiting for the time to come when we would realise the conse­quences of our action.

When you say that you people have acted out the script of Gideon Orkar, what exactly do you mean?

Let me put it this way. This country is a country which is equally divided between Christians and Muslims. Where a Muslim would not vote for somebody because he is a Christian, then there is a problem. It may not appear immediately but there is a long time predicament that would one day appear because when someday it is the turn of a Christian to vote for a Mus­lim, surely this thing happening today would boomerang.

- http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=117430
I dey laugh
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by tartar9(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2015
nonsense! compare GMB's votes in SS and SE,with GEJ in the North.despite the way he handled BH,the north even tried for him.

3 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by booblacain(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2015
modath:
Same way the southern MOGs incited the SS, SE and SW against Baba. lipsrsealed

The nine universities were supposed to be compensation for the BH massacre,economic downturn, facilities delapidation .... etc abi ??

God will help you people to see that Jona's undoing was his ineptitude and lackaidasical attitude to burning national issues and not any grand conspiracy, the north have always voted GMB, the only change this time is the NC and SW who swung the pendulum.

You said it.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by free2ryhme: 2:30pm On May 02, 2015
janus05:

In fact, somebody this morning, as we were discussing Jonathan, insisted that Jonathan was only busy sacking North­erners from federal establishments. But when I looked at the number of ministers and northerners in key positions, I real­ised that this very influential individual, who should know better, had made up his mind not to be objective about the issue. He was not prepared to listen to anybody. So, some people had made up their minds. The fact remains that there was this high level conspiracy against Jonathan, such that whatever he does, it would have been very difficult to con­vince people to abandon their already concluded opinion about him.

For instance, I was made to understand that a number of the members of the tra­ditional institution and influential clerics and university people, they all ganged up to spread one form of propaganda or the other against him (Jonathan). And this propaganda has already gone down deep into the minds of the people. The Friday before the presidential election, virtually all the imams in the North made a simple appeal to their congregations that when they go out the following day to cast their votes, they should make sure that they did not cast their votes in favour of an infidel. Just in one or two words, the campaign was finished. So, the follow­ing day everybody was charged to go and vote against an infidel. Who was that in­fidel? Jonathan. Even the Friday after the election, I attended a mosque where the imam was offering thanksgiving prayers to God for getting rid of an infidel.

Still, on this topic, what about the PDP members who also failed to rise up to defend their own and their party?

That is not my problem today. My prob­lem is that we in the far North have acted out the script of Gideon Orkar. We have opted out of the mainstream of Nigerian politics and I am waiting for the time to come when we would realise the conse­quences of our action.

When you say that you people have acted out the script of Gideon Orkar, what exactly do you mean?

Let me put it this way. This country is a country which is equally divided between Christians and Muslims. Where a Muslim would not vote for somebody because he is a Christian, then there is a problem. It may not appear immediately but there is a long time predicament that would one day appear because when someday it is the turn of a Christian to vote for a Mus­lim, surely this thing happening today would boomerang.

- http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=117430

And this were the same people who voted for jonathans's first term campaign.

This guy is spewing rubbish

Nigerians are fed up with Mr President. Simple,!

2 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by deen4real7902: 2:32pm On May 02, 2015
Ok it is wrong for them to tell their members to vote for buhari but it is right for oyedepo and other pastors to tell their members to vote for jonathan?

7 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by hamzeiy: 2:35pm On May 02, 2015
oh na now na knw...when pdp called apc an islamic party,gmb an islamist and called northerners almajiri..mu gyz didnt see a problem fr that..some pple are just stupid...S.E AND SS VOTED GEJ IT WASNT TRIBALISTIC AFTER ALL " HE HIS IS THEIR BROTHER" BUT THE NORTH VOTED GMB ALL OF A SUDDEN IT HAS BECOME A RELIGOUS AFFAIRS AND CONSPIRACY...SMH...SOME PPLE ARE MORE LIKE ANIMALS...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by benzion72(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2015
This is a prejudiced article. How did the North voted for this same infidel in 2011? Jonathan took side against the masses that voted him in 2011, that was his undoing below are some of his offence
1. Arbitrary increase in fuel price on a new year day from N65 to N140, we begged him almost for a whole month before bringing it to 97 naira
2. Use of soldier/force at Ojota
3. When asked to declare his asset he said he did not give a dam
4. Unjust removal of Justice Salami
5. Abandoning South West without projects and appointment all appointment go to South south
6. He personally promised not to contest again, a promised he made to Obasanjo and the whole North
7. Death of 22 applicant at immigration examination and Abah Moro is still a minister till tomorrow
8. He was not aware that Dieazini used 10 billion to fly jet
9. Nobody was jailed for subsidy fraud
10. Pardon for Alamasae a common criminal
11. Otedola and Faouk gat of $620,000 dollar was swept under caprpet
12. He promise to fix power in four years and not have changed in power supply

And many more atrocities

6 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by texazzpete(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2015
Beware all these bitter rascals trying to cause confusion!

A president that sat idly by while Boko Haram slaughtered more than 18000 northerners and rendered nearly a million homeless is now supposed to be praised because he built some almajiri schools and appointed some recycled northerners into his cabinet?

LOL

The true architect of the Jonathan loss is president GEJ. All he had to do as the first PhD holder president was to provide good governance. He failed woefully.
It is thus significant that the biggest transformation GEJ did was to transform the PDP from the biggest party in Africa to a regional opposition party, crewed with bitter, salty folks.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by askuburi2: 2:38pm On May 02, 2015
and SE/SS vote fr oga jona based on his achievment..

useless fellows....

did u tink jona is d only person dat can rule 9ja..

WHY DIDNT YOU VOTE FOR BUHARI IF IT ISNT BASE ON SENTIMENT...

now i understand jona has nt fault at all...it is in ur water dat make u unlogically...mtzeww

2 Likes

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by babestella: 2:40pm On May 02, 2015
modath:
Same way the southern MOGs incited the SS, SE and SW against Baba. lipsrsealed

The nine universities were supposed to be compensation for the BH massacre,economic downturn, facilities delapidation .... etc abi ??

God will help you people to see that Jona's undoing was his ineptitude and lackaidasical attitude to burning national issues and not any grand conspiracy, the north have always voted GMB, the only change this time is the NC and SW who swung the pendulum.

Please stop spreading deceit, if you are still deceiving yourself about one NIGERIA I pity you, we are only managing it because it's not time yet, when it is time you will know.

About the topic, I will say you are a child when it comes to Nigerian politics. We inadvertently played out the script that led to civil war but God in HIS infinite mercy saved Nigeria from that disaster. You talk about SE supporting GEJ, they did because SE saw the grand conspiracy before between SW and North hand and decided that they must stand by GEJ. By all standard in Nigeria, GEJ did well compared to the rest, he did his best the truth be told. We know serious federal infrastructure he started and even concluded most in the north, yet what did he get? He got abused, stoned and rejected, same in most part of SW that are largely dominated by Muslims. Go look at the demographs, it's very clear.
So when you comment on issues like this make sure you are competent about the info you reel out here. The bottom line was clear, it was total conspiracy against GEJ and one day Karma shall come asking for her coins. #payback. We are watching.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by shamecurls(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
I testify that the OP is correct. Very correct!
I live long enough in the north to know how muslim north think on any issue.

Islam first.
Islam second.
Tribe third.
North fourth
Islamic brotherhood of foreigners fifth
Then christians/ southerners last and most hated except they are supporting them like amaech, oyegun, ngige etc

In as much as i agree with you, I call it unity. If its tribe or religion that brings them together, I bliv its the unity that exists amongs them and thats why they re force.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by dewstar: 2:41pm On May 02, 2015
20pounds:
This is just the truth!

Buhari Presidency is a product of propaganda and I wait to see him sustain his government with propaganda. The core north wanted one of their own to take back 'their' power. The person was Buhari. Tinubu keyed into the plan out of his own design to pull the rug from their feet when the time comes. He supplied the propaganda machinery in the south west, the Imams finished the job for him in the north. The rest is history as both partied had gotten what they wanted.

Sit back and watch the unfolding drama. It is a shame that when we want to make progress as a country, an event will take us back to where we started from.

President Jonathan has done his bit to Nigeria. He is not a saint and has his failings as man but history is going to and have started judging him rightly.

God bless Nigeria!

Tinubu keyed in out of a selfish and myopic ambition.
Re: Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' by hamzeiy: 2:42pm On May 02, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Why shouldn't the core north be against Jonathan? Let Buhari start jumping from one mosques to the other and allow the leader of muslims insults the hell out of christians then we would see how the Christians would love him.
PDP called APC a muslim party, now they are crying that they voted for a muslim party.

ANYWAY IT IS NOT A CRIME TO CRY embarassed , LET THE CRY embarassed CONTINUE.
i wonder too

oh na now na knw...when pdp called apc an islamic party,gmb an islamist and called northerners almajiri..mu gyz didnt see a problem fr that..some pple are just stupid...S.E AND SS VOTED GEJ IT WASNT TRIBALISTIC AFTER ALL " HE HIS IS THEIR BROTHER" BUT THE NORTH VOTED GMB ALL OF A SUDDEN IT HAS BECOME A RELIGOUS AFFAIRS AND CONSPIRACY...SMH...SOME PPLE ARE MORE LIKE ANIMALS...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal / 2 Politicians Fighting At A Shopping Center In Port-Harcourt (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.