Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands? (12816 Views)

How Does A Husband Cope With A Wife Who Gives More Attention To The Kids / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands? by Zikkie(f): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2015
Fablady:

And please mind your words, ok? You do not have to say anything if you don't have anything meaningful to say. Don't be rude... You do not understand my situation, so be quiet!

Don't bother yourself okay? Those who have been through it understand even much more than u have written here. U just get busy and love yourself! Most times these men get 'swollen-headed' when u act like u need them sooo much. U can just learn to ignore him and move on with ur life, with time, he'll come around. While at it, don't forget to always look sweet and haPpy! #hugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It's My Son's Birthday Today 19th JUL 2016..Happy Birthday Son / Best Soap For Washing Machine. / Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.