Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike (22481 Views)

APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP / Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / My Defection, Is A Propaganda- Dunsman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Phinagold(f): 3:06pm On May 03, 2015
ijustdey:

is that the best you can come up with......

aren't you one that says APC did commit some crimesundecided

Said by who? When? and How?
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by ijustdey: 3:14pm On May 03, 2015
Phinagold:

Said by who? When? and How?
check your previous post and tell me what its means about the Law of karama
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Phinagold(f): 3:18pm On May 03, 2015
ijustdey:

check your previous post and tell me what its means about the Law of karama

U must be mistaking me for someone else.
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by ijustdey: 3:26pm On May 03, 2015
Phinagold:

If law of karma truely exist in naija politics, it will start with APC in the north

pls what were you driving at when you quoted and gave this response to the post you did quoted

Phinagold:

U must be mistaking me for someone else.
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Truckpusher(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2015
Kororugged:
I will check with my central command if you are among those Barcanista supplied their personal details and identify grin grin

You're just one sick child.

I've got nothing so bad about me that would want anyone to reveal to anyone that will keep me on my toes.

Honestly, you're beginning to bite more than you can chew.
Re: My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike by Phinagold(f): 6:44pm On May 03, 2015
ijustdey:

pls what were you driving at when you quoted and gave this response to the post you did [quoted]

Pls read between the lines again carefully starting from the thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers / No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate / Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.