Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,830 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men (50607 Views)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by justi4jesu(f): 6:04am On May 05, 2015
agarawu23:
to be sincere I don't like/comment on a lady that alws ignore my update and pix on fb. if you like upload your destiny, I will stroll down ni

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:12am On May 05, 2015
agarawu23:
the funny part of it, u will not know who is liking your pix/commentgrin I think sheun shld work on that,

Mr. Seun Osewa
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by ayaside(m): 6:17am On May 05, 2015
I guess that is why some guys are changing their gender to that of females.It used to be only online but now,its as real as life itself.Some people will definitely have special judgement!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:19am On May 05, 2015
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Nobody: 6:20am On May 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeso - na so one babe only upload picture of her belle ,omo people wey never see her face just dey hit like up and down like robots programmed to hit 'likes' grin
grin....just babe toe nail sef go attract likes like say tomorrow no dey...

Babes don wicked us tire no be small...

Operation like all boys pix... cheesy...make I like ur pix jare...hope u get..
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by bablononi(m): 6:26am On May 05, 2015
MrDojo:
Babes get high on likes and comments on facebook.....whether dey post nonsense oh....or sometin d@ makes sense......A babe can jst say.....shuld I wear balck panties 2day........under 2mins 100+ like 1000+ comments....with diff yeye boiz sayin baby y dnt wear green nw......SMH....

Bt as 4 boiz na once is while self u suppose dey post 4 facebook.......4 me na in d past 3+ yrs I neva post anytin na jst HBD comments...

#pawpaw is a type of Foood
facebook nah for hbd nah
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by agarawu23(m): 6:30am On May 05, 2015
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by UnknownT: 6:31am On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:
Nairaland version
Females Uploads/Comments

Lolz tongue
17likes 2shares

Pic uploaded 3hours ago
15likes 345 old likes

Males Uploads/Comments

Lolz grin
0likes 0shares

quoted by a female

mumu, why are you loling now
126likes 19shares

Pic Uploaded Since 2006

2likes 1old like

Guys, na lie? grin
good u didn't add a T after the unknown tongue grin
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by justi4jesu(f): 6:31am On May 05, 2015
agarawu23:
grin

You too harsh jor cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Wisesy: 6:32am On May 05, 2015
i am rich,searching 4 a gal 2 settle down 2 minute ago 500likes 5000comments

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by agarawu23(m): 6:32am On May 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

no mind me jare
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Nobody: 6:41am On May 05, 2015
UnknownT:
good u didn't add a T after the unknown tongue grin
[size=15pt]lolz. . . funny you grin [/size]
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Princecalm(m): 6:43am On May 05, 2015
Kisses4rmDxtanx:

Not sentiments dude God neva created any woman 2 suffer, aren't u surprised none even clicked 1 like to ur status nd not even d female folks u r supporting Guy wake up na real mata OP dey yan.
so it was boys that was meant to suffer
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by JoeCutie(m): 6:45am On May 05, 2015
Nimblemind:
And after they claim that ladies be forming a lot whereas the àsslickers give them a reason to effing feel fly!
I've said it before; most times, we are the architect of our own falling hand from/by the ladies. We give them the leverage to form. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by dhorlipizzu(m): 6:47am On May 05, 2015
oyin17:

Handsome boy, I was thinking you're a teen.

#shoroNiyen?

Koshilor jhoooor

Oni ranu oshi
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by kelvine(m): 6:48am On May 05, 2015
You are for real bro just like me. For me if a lady has more than 4000 friends on facebook I don't bother adding her or accepting her friend request except we are close friends offline. If a lady doesn't reply my messages in a chat or does so with K or smiley, I delete straight. That way I stay cool with genuine friends only.

agarawu23:
to be sincere I don't like/comment on a lady that alws ignore my update and pix on fb. if you like upload your destiny, I will stroll down ni
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by babyfaceafrica: 6:53am On May 05, 2015
Princecalm:
Conclusion: people are being sentimental about the female folks status whether it is reasonable or not.
very true...unfortunately they love this sentiments either genuine or not...all they care about is attention....one origin fo you my broda
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by JoeCutie(m): 6:54am On May 05, 2015
repogirl:
Guys be jealous of Chicks since ........BC. tongue
Jealous of girls? Nah! Any guy that's outrightly jealous of girls is insane.

Guys have just ONE reason to be jealous of girls. One. But girls have EVERY reason to be jealous of guys. No level. cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by JoeCutie(m): 6:56am On May 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

Hey ma'am, long time. How you doing? I need to discuss something very important with you, please.

So... smiley

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Godspearl(f): 7:00am On May 05, 2015
......Its the woman's world. smiley......Its the woman's world.
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by justi4jesu(f): 7:02am On May 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
Hey ma'am, long time. How you doing? I need to discuss something very important with you, please.

So... smiley

Sup Joe I'm good, okay no problem.
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by justi4jesu(f): 7:03am On May 05, 2015
Wisesy:
i am rich,searching 4 a gal 2 settle down
2 minute ago
500likes 5000comments

I smell lies tongue cheesy
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by bastien: 7:11am On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt]since when i don join NL, na only 2 babes pix i don like before, but you know the reason why?

Dem no get any like for their DPs na why i jez manage give them my charity like grin
[/size]
hahaha oya oga share the charity like to my dp grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by kinglekan: 7:12am On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

Continue dreaming!
Kinglekan, cuman see another example of your fake awakening thread! cheesy
I don see am ooo!! E don tey wey she dey like dt. cheesy
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Nobody: 7:14am On May 05, 2015
bastien:
hahaha oya oga share the charity like to my dp grin grin grin
[size=15pt] Chai! baba, you sef wan join their ministry grin
done that already tongue check your profile
[/size]
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Limerick: 7:14am On May 05, 2015
IzonOwei:

i second this, I'm starting with urs cheesy
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Limerick: 7:23am On May 05, 2015
I'm different tho

Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Dinhodinho(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2015
I'm a man, am just unique, i get more likes on FB more than my female friends. Whatever i post on FB, Girls always like and comment on it. Maybe, am just AWESOME.
GOD IS GOOD.
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by bastien: 7:31am On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt] Chai! baba, you sef wan join their ministry grin
done that already tongue check your profile
[/size]
lol no mind me jare.... anybody wey like my own get alerts within 48hrs lol grin

Thanks Chief Dr Orijin wink
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by bastien: 7:32am On May 05, 2015
IzonOwei:

oya na like my own
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by bastien: 7:33am On May 05, 2015
Limerick:
i second this, I'm starting with urs cheesy
second with mine cheesy
Re: Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men by Emodeee: 7:33am On May 05, 2015
oyin17 is a boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.