Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (65762 Views)

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On May 05, 2015
voltron:
@OP all the list just shows you how insecure most ladies are.. physically, psychologically and financially - it is simply a defense mechanism that is almost deployed by instinct.. so no blame them.. you just have to know how to make your approach and disarm their defenses before they have the opportunity to deploy.. grin grin grin sometimes when i make a girl feel defenseless it is hilarious .. you can tell she is trying to pull out a defence but it is just stuck half-wayin her purse and BBM is the only defence she has grin grin grin grin
hehehe cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Chinoble(f): 10:34pm On May 05, 2015
guilty of just no 2. Trying hard to stop it though.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by MzzTega(f): 10:34pm On May 05, 2015
braindamage:
grin Please do, not held my fone in some 3hrs. Please read those points again. Read them like you preparing for an exam.
Now, I'm out! Go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2015
Chinoble:
guilty of just no 2. Trying hard to stop it though.
Dunno why many of you claimed you are only guilty of num 2 cool
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Miner13: 10:41pm On May 05, 2015
Beamborla:
Hmmmm

All in your pot

Guilty as usual tongue

You can never carry last

Thou not in the blood of true ekitians but common trait in ado grin grin grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Chinoble(f): 10:52pm On May 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dunno why many of you claimed you are only guilty of num 2 cool
Dnt knw abt others but me. And i said dat i'm really really very very much guilty of 2. Atimes, i dnt even read the messages so dat my conscience will not force me to reply.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by danbrowndmf(m): 10:56pm On May 05, 2015
sinaj bring ur ass over to this place.cheesy cm tell me the one ur guilty of...
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Beamborla(f): 11:01pm On May 05, 2015
Miner13:

All in your pot

Guilty as usual tongue

You can never carry last

Thou not in the blood of true ekitians but common trait in ado grin grin grin
Lol.. Dem send you to me ni? cheesy

But you confuse small sha tongue
Where is Ado, where is Ekiti?
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Homguy(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2015
Don't ask a lady out, get intimate with her several times before asking her out, it cuts all that drama out. #

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by bammy777(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2015
Taylor86:
u seee
dis is y iv decided to mk my right palms and vaseline my greatest companions

I no fit shout. i get sore throat
. self-service lord
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by stalione(m): 11:05pm On May 05, 2015
MzzTega:
Nice one! Used to be guilty of No.2 but not anymore
thankGod u've accepted christ as ur personal lord n saviour,otherwise I would've asked u 2continue wit dat till infinito undecided undecided
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by clark0: 11:10pm On May 05, 2015
No 9ja lady will ever be satisfied because no man will ever have a chocolate phallus that shoots out money.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Moana(f): 11:17pm On May 05, 2015
So its a digusting habit to be celibate i hope your sisters/ cousins/ daughters see this
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tottinova: 11:21pm On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]guys yaf suffer grin
This makes me remember sheila...oh sheila! embarassed

So beautiful and has gat that sexy boobs and ass to support em.we would chat from morning till night and send each others pictures of what we were doing at the moment.
She will tell me about her worries and happiness.
I began to think to myself "this is the kindda girl I want to settle down with" so I tried giving it a shot. I wooed sheila and she said I should give her time to think about it . I never knew I was signing my MUMU contract angry

Sheila began to use that shiit to blackmail me..she knew I loved her so much...so anytimeshe wanna come to my house, she will tell me "baby, you will pay my T-fare o". She knows I have no choice than to accept because I can't wait to grab those boobs and bumbum embarassed

Sheila will come, she will eat my food, dance to my gbedu music, watch my TV...I will want to touch sheila's yansh, she willnack my hand away. Then later she will tell me "baby I am going home, its getting late" angry

Do you want to know what I later did to sheila? Watch out for the episode 2!!!!!!! angry
[/b]

I know what you did to her
she came to your house and you raped her shey
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On May 05, 2015
Moana:
So its a digusting habit to be celibate i hope your sisters/ cousins/ daughters see this
Do you have problem comprehending ?

Kindly go through it as many times as people, or better still, you could give show it to a neighbour with a better comprehension skills to explain it 2u

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On May 05, 2015
tottinova:

I know what you did to her she came to your house and you raped her shey
hahahahahahahaha cheesy
You presume too much cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by osas88(f): 11:41pm On May 05, 2015
not guilty of any not guilty of any
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by chigoizie7(m): 11:45pm On May 05, 2015
MzzTega:

Now I know the guys charms from okokobioko is still effective, now,na. U d 1st send and na u de last send too.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by vallyjohn: 12:02am On May 06, 2015
blessed b d person dat wrote dz post....dy suppose change ur name 2 Mr eziokwu truth
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by pressplay55: 12:15am On May 06, 2015
TrishaP:
tosyne2much you must have had alot of experiences with girls. I mean the kind of writeup you bring to the table can be overwhelming sometimes.
i dont think its boils down to having experience, i hardly have a thing with ladies, but i know vitually 98% of all he and other ops have been posting,
infact there are alot of things about ladies, which i have not seen yet, i mean things that will make you tingle.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 12:18am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Keep it up cool
lol y
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by sinaj(f): 12:18am On May 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
sinaj bring ur ass over to this place.cheesy cm tell me the one ur guilty of...

m not guilty of any o! tongue
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by MRLANNISTER(m): 12:22am On May 06, 2015
Hmmmm..... Counter thread coming to a cinema near you. Watch ooout!
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by dhameelare(m): 12:32am On May 06, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]guys yaf suffer grin
This makes me remember sheila...oh sheila! embarassed

So beautiful and has gat that sexy boobs and ass to support em.we would chat from morning till night and send each others pictures of what we were doing at the moment.
She will tell me about her worries and happiness.
I began to think to myself "this is the kindda girl I want to settle down with" so I tried giving it a shot. I wooed sheila and she said I should give her time to think about it . I never knew I was signing my MUMU contract angry

Sheila began to use that shiit to blackmail me..she knew I loved her so much...so anytimeshe wanna come to my house, she will tell me "baby, you will pay my T-fare o". She knows I have no choice than to accept because I can't wait to grab those boobs and bumbum embarassed

Sheila will come, she will eat my food, dance to my gbedu music, watch my TV...I will want to touch sheila's yansh, she willnack my hand away. Then later she will tell me "baby I am going home, its getting late" angry

Do you want to know what I later did to sheila? Watch out for the episode 2!!!!!!! angry
[/b]
you dump ha later, that's all
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Moana(f): 12:36am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Do you have problem comprehending ?

Kindly go through it as many times as people, or better still, you could give show it to a neighbour with a better comprehension skills to explain it 2u
i dont have a probleming understanding anything. A person can choose whatever she wants with her body and that includes when she doesn't want to have sex.

So what if a woman claims to be a virgin just to avoid you from getting all over her? Is her punny your fada's compound? Rubbish!

Like i said i hope your family members will read this. In fact may your daughter refuse to be celibate and may she become like public taxi for anyone who needs to take a ride since celibacy seems to be sin!
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 1:07am On May 06, 2015
I ll be hoping Lala247 won't do me any of these when I finally express the kind of feelings I have for her
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by mekonglobal(m): 1:36am On May 06, 2015
MzzTega:

Gud a tin u hv repented!:p:
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 1:45am On May 06, 2015
machinegundammy:
I ll be hoping Lala247 won't do me any of these when I finally express the kind of feelings I have for her

Lol what feelings
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tottinova: 2:27am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahahahahahaha cheesy
You presume too much cheesy
lol, Nigga of life
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 2:28am On May 06, 2015
Lala247:

Lol what feelings
just look into my eyes and tell me you re ready to hear me out
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by chiefolododo(m): 3:12am On May 06, 2015
Any girl that slap me will be jailed forever just like gmb jailed some guys some years ago
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 4:25am On May 06, 2015
Wow. Well written bro.

Ladies using this mechanism to hit guys in love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.