Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (65766 Views)

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by gbodimowo(m): 4:59am On May 06, 2015
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Miner13: 5:04am On May 06, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol.. Dem send you to me ni? cheesy

But you confuse small sha tongue
Where is Ado, where is Ekiti?

In France
U dey quick for tinz oooooo
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by lovely17(m): 5:11am On May 06, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]guys yaf suffer grin
This makes me remember sheila...oh sheila! embarassed

So beautiful and has gat that sexy boobs and ass to support em.we would chat from morning till night and send each others pictures of what we were doing at the moment.
She will tell me about her worries and happiness.
I began to think to myself "this is the kindda girl I want to settle down with" so I tried giving it a shot. I wooed sheila and she said I should give her time to think about it . I never knew I was signing my MUMU contract angry

Sheila began to use that shiit to blackmail me..she knew I loved her so much...so anytimeshe wanna come to my house, she will tell me "baby, you will pay my T-fare o". She knows I have no choice than to accept because I can't wait to grab those boobs and bumbum embarassed

Sheila will come, she will eat my food, dance to my gbedu music, watch my TV...I will want to touch sheila's yansh, she willnack my hand away. Then later she will tell me "baby I am going home, its getting late" angry

Do you want to know what I later did to sheila? Watch out for the episode 2!!!!!!! angry
[/b]
This your story sweet gan oh waiting for episode two
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 6:44am On May 06, 2015
gbodimowo:

the above s a true representation
Thanks so much bro
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by BizBayo: 6:44am On May 06, 2015
lordmassac:
All correct.
Let them keep forming until their parent decide to put them on OLX.
this got me laughing in British english. Lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 6:45am On May 06, 2015
tottinova:

lol, Nigga of life
Boss of life.. Respect 2u cool
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by BizBayo: 6:49am On May 06, 2015
Fratello:
Yo! I'm so seconding this #fact _LocalBlackBrains
I 'thirding' it.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 6:50am On May 06, 2015
Moana:
i dont have a probleming understanding anything. A person can choose whatever she wants with her body and that includes when she doesn't want to have sex.

So what if a woman claims to be a virgin just to avoid you from getting all over her? Is her punny your fada's compound? Rubbish!

Like i said i hope your family members will read this. In fact may your daughter refuse to be celibate and may she become like public taxi for anyone who needs to take a ride since celibacy seems to be sin!
I don't trade words with people with low IQ and narrow minded nincompoop like you

Let me tell you something, I don't encourage premarital sex and I will never, so I don't know why hypocrites like you will come on a public forum to claim a virgin so as to portray attractive imagine even if you are not

I can see you sound so pained maybe because my write-up hit you real hard.. My advice to you is that you should turn a new leaf if you are guilty of the aforementioned lackadaisical attitudes before ur dad puts you on OLX

Now is the time to fccck up my mentions

Mi ooo raye radarada
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 6:54am On May 06, 2015
pressplay55:

i dont think its boils down to having experience, i hardly have a thing with ladies, but i know vitually 98% of all he and other ops have been posting,
infact there are alot of things about ladies, which i have not seen yet, i mean things that will make you tingle.
You are so right bros.. That one knows so much about ladies doesn't mean your world revolve around them.. It's just my observation and encounter with them

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2015
MRLANNISTER:
Hmmmm..... Counter thread coming to a cinema near you. Watch ooout!
You should come up with the counter thread cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2015
kinglekan:
Reserves my spot. smiley

You nailed it jare Tosyne2much. smiley

Mhizkel is guilty of NO 8 but God pass am. smiley
Sir Kinglekan, hailing be unto u cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 7:11am On May 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Oh well. Nicely written bros.
What more can I say when my bros has given an encouraging comment cool
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 7:13am On May 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Shey I don graduate, get work na, dey live on my own.. Make I see any babe wey go come form for my side...
hehehehe cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 7:15am On May 06, 2015
joseph1832:
I take it you don't fall under the category you just added? Lol. grin

Tosyne why fear dey catch you na? Shey you forget say I get your back for Nairaland? Lol.
Egbon, you sef suppose know say I nor dey look Uche face when it comes to dropping threads cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 7:17am On May 06, 2015
Tashaamania:

Who dash you husband material? grin
I inherited 50yards of husband material from my grand father cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Beamborla(f): 7:17am On May 06, 2015
Miner13:

In France
U dey quick for tinz oooooo
angry
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
Tosyn, why U dey carry women matter for head. Seems U naturally hate our naija babes. Well, na true U talk shaa!
Hate dem ke ?

Bros, you suppose know say na dis kind article dey sell pass cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tomhank(m): 7:22am On May 06, 2015
Chicks are just stupid tho.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2015
Chinoble:

Dnt knw abt others but me. And i said dat i'm really really very very much guilty of 2. Atimes, i dnt even read the messages so dat my conscience will not force me to reply.
Just try and change sha

That thing hurt guys you know cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 7:25am On May 06, 2015
kinglekan:
Reserves my spot. smiley

You nailed it jare Tosyne2much. smiley

Mhizkel is guilty of NO 8 but God pass am. smiley
Make she try change b4 she go enter OLX
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by MzzTega(f): 7:40am On May 06, 2015
stalione:
thankGod u've accepted christ as ur personal lord n saviour,otherwise I would've asked u 2continue wit dat till infinito undecided undecided
hahahahahaha
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by MzzTega(f): 7:42am On May 06, 2015
chigoizie7:

Now I know the guys charms from okokobioko is still effective, now,na. U d 1st send and na u de last send too.
We no dey toasting mode again na. we done graduate pass dat level cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by MzzTega(f): 7:43am On May 06, 2015
mekonglobal:

Gud a tin u hv repented!:p:
It's the Lord's doing. lol
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by chigoizie7(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2015
MzzTega:

We no dey toasting mode again na. we done graduate pass dat level cheesy

Lolz, njoi him now b4 him go do another charm for another babe. better still go do your own charm from kirikiriyaya
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Ephemmm: 8:07am On May 06, 2015
Taylor86:
u seee

dis is y iv decided to mk my right palms and vaseline my greatest companions

I no fit shout. i get sore throat

Chai! laughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by MzzTega(f): 8:15am On May 06, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lolz, njoi him now b4 him go do another charm for another babe. better still go do your own charm from kirikiriyaya
tarrrrrh!!!!! U go fear na
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by olayinkaj2(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2015
Girls playing those games no be today nah, e don tey.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Moana(f): 8:30am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
don't trade words with people with low IQ and narrow minded nincompoop like you

Let me tell you something, I don't encourage premarital sex and I will never, so I don't know why hypocrites like you will come on a public forum to claim a virgin so as to portray attractive imagine even if you are not

I can see you sound so pained maybe because my write-up hit you real hard.. My advice to you is that you should turn a new leaf if you are guilty of the aforementioned lackadaisical attitudes before ur dad puts you on OLX

Mi ooo raye radarada
you think i have a low IQ? try contradicting yourself in one sentence! Stu.pid people in real life trying to sound intelligent on a public forum since 1868 grin grin

I was not pained by your post i was just pointing out your stup.idity
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by kaima1984(f): 8:30am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah they are bread cheesy
how many toasted bread has been eaten by u lately?
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Trottle: 8:42am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't trade words with people with low IQ and narrow minded nincompoop like you

Mi ooo raye radarada

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 8:45am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
You should come up with the counter thread cheesy

Lol whose doing it .. Was gonna drop the counter grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by decountof(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2015
dat NO.6......from day 1 after she said yes, i reasonably accepted no sex thing until after marriage ooo....getting close to a year God now said to me my son please check her Phone and i was directed to her text messages, damn sad my heart broke.....the babe dey run 2 guys for my back steady......even one of the contact name was "baby".....she is now my Ex with hatred attached to it.

No.10.....2weeks after we met na so she send me email....saying she was almost hit by a car n her phone fell n broke....n i said let continue to use mail until u get another one.....iffa hear say....i buy another one for her

ladies scare me nowadays i dont even know how to go about......i just keep praying to God to bring the right one my way. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.