Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,659 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (100814 Views)

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 4:04pm On May 06, 2015
IamOdin:

*sighs..with this i can simply conclude that God made ur brains indellibly shallow and your ill-reasoning monumental..If after this last shot u still fail to understand then u can mooch straight to d lagoon and do the needful.

So you expect someone's kitchen to be like that??.Wait,,,u expect a guys kitchen to be like that??.If i may ask,how old and how exposed are you??.So u think a guy expecting his GF will leave his kitchen like that without a motive??.I know this 'll be poignant but u really came out from a cave!!.A guy will do all sort of things including to tidy up his house and make everywhere lively when expecting his Gf..If you don't know this then i'm afraid you're not a human being but a b0t..I can't continue trading words with a programmed,lifeless gadget that spam whenever it sees my name...Sorry!!
Adhominems... mindless drivel... blah blah blah...verbal excrement... more verbal excrement...yuck oral constipation... *sigh* finally the sense in all this filth... Yes you agree the guy is a dirty and untidy fellow. Yes you agree such nonsensical and unhealthy habits should not be encouraged under the guise of finding wife material. On the same page right? Good! Thank you.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 4:07pm On May 06, 2015
hamilton62:

Good morning! so what do you mean pls?
Test are stupid. Especially between Adults.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by duchesslola: 4:08pm On May 06, 2015
i will tell him to clean it up immediately and render little assistance
should the sight persist that will be the end of the relationship cos that means the guy is one big obun and onidoti
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MarieSucre(f): 4:23pm On May 06, 2015
foxxynik:

I love girls like you as well... Cleaning up a new apartment isn't a big deal... There certain things I'll do and there are other things you'll do to have ur new apartment all cleaned up!
In other words.... You're literally proposing to me... Lol...that really happens in india... This is Nigeria... We propose to you ladies...
Kitchen's a woman's next home... Cleaning is a woman's hobbie... Why are u guys refraining from it?... Just wondering what material our ladies diz days will make of!.... Just wondering!....perhaps make-up materials....! BTW I'm male!.... #dontgetittwisted✌
A hobby is a regular activity that is done for
enjoyment, typically during one's leisure time. ---wikipedia. Cleaning is nôt a hobby; If i cleaned during my "leisure time", I would live in a pigsty coz i rarely have any. Secondly, what do you mean by "there are types of cleaning that you can't do"? What are guys of nowadays made up of? Coz most of you seat behind your smartphones and laptops all day. I'm yet to hear of one of you leave your white collar jobs at the end of the day and go straight to his farm for some hours.
In as much you're fun to talk to; honestly you are añd also courteous and civil in your speech. I couldn't propose coz you might be an untidy guy. I already have a hard time chiding my roommates on the dirty plates in the sink or the clothes strewn in the room and their GIRLS!!! I don't think I would have patience for your brand of adult Male Babies.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 06, 2015
Gemc3:

ah! Eric. I do not believe that your kitchen is worse that what i have just seen on this thread.

Hmmm lol.. Then you haven't seen anything. ..

Well thank God for my present girlfriend.. Don't know what I would have done without her... grin

EricRichie

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by ringi82(m): 4:29pm On May 06, 2015
The guy is a huge embarrassment to men folk. Haba! This one too much jor. He shouldn't even consider inviting his male friends talk less of his girlfriend..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Esdb3: 4:34pm On May 06, 2015
ikp4succes:

"WETIN" Yoruba bible talk grin grin .. If Yoruba tribe or Benin tribe was an imperial empire and colonize the world.. I won't be typing English, u would probably have the believe the world created by O Dudu Wa, and he use chicken/fowl leg scratch to spread the sand...e.t.c u know the story

Buroda grin the greeks who are devout followers of God have zeus, poseidon and all their cock and bull scfi enriching stories don't they?? Every culture has its rubbish story. They used to be idol worshippers you know.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Mariojane(f): 4:35pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:

Loool sister don't be wicked na.. Disrupting him from watching his favorite match all cuz of cleaning his kitchen might lead to a different thing entirely...

EricRichie
we wont fight about it. i will do it romantically. he wont b angry with the method i will use to lure him to the kitchen
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Etetejake(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:

Lol you're safe, no need to worry..
EricRichie
thanks Mr terrorist. lol.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 06, 2015
Mariojane:
we wont fight about it. i will do it romantically. he wont b angry with the method i will use to lure him to the kitchen

*Smiles...

I sincerely love your style. ..

EricRichie
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 06, 2015
cherryice:
are you left handed? smiley

am glad am not the only one noticing cheesy
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 06, 2015
Etetejake:

thanks Mr terrorist. lol.

grin grin
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 06, 2015
Esdb3:

Buroda grin the greeks who are devout followers of God have zeus, poseidon and all their cock and bull scfi enriching stories don't they?? Every culture has its rubbish story. They used to be idol worshippers you know.

whether u worship an object, or worship something wey u knw dey see.. all join.. them gats scrap all of them.. our problems in this world, na only us fit fix am, no deity go come from somewhere con fix am for us. grin grin
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by kayalla(f): 4:47pm On May 06, 2015
sell the house buy another one
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Ejaisky: 5:37pm On May 06, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me
Test u? Is he searching for housemaid?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Esdb3: 5:40pm On May 06, 2015
ikp4succes:

whether u worship an object, or worship something wey u knw dey see.. all join.. them gats scrap all of them.. our problems in this world, na only us fit fix am, no deity go come from somewhere con fix am for us. grin grin

Do you believe that witches(Nigerian o) have power?

One sided view kasa! grin you only view things physically and forget spiritually. When your smart solutions fail nko.

Answer my question though.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 06, 2015
Esdb3:

Do you believe that witches(Nigerian o) have power?

One sided view kasa! grin you only view things physically and forget spiritually. When your smart solutions fail nko.

Answer my question though.

Witches and magicians are the same. it's just trickery to deceive the ignorant mind of people those days, because of desperation from the people to fix problems. They don't have power. wink
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by cherryice(f): 5:58pm On May 06, 2015
ikp4succes:

i ddnt notice anythn. I simply askd cos she sounded lik she ddnt dsapprov d fact u said she ws lrfthanded.
hw do u kw shes lefthanded?
Plus its nt a bad thing to b lefthanded. They alws intelligent n most r goodlookin
my elder bro is lefthanded
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 06, 2015
Desperadoes and online wife materials cheesy take note!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 06, 2015
tbae:

Am amazed at your reply. What kind of test is that? How can he comfortably invite someone he just met to a house like this? It shows that he doesn't care what impression he makes on you and that's bbbaaaaaaaaaadddddd if you are thinking of the long haul with him. For me,it's definitely a no-no. You either do it qhile I watch or worse case scenario, I help you rinse while we talk about the merits of cleanliness.

What if he is stinkingly rich?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 06, 2015
Beamborla:
shocked shocked shocked
Run...run very well...don't look back... Keep running...run...run very well gan ni...run for the sake of your sanity... Don't even look back cry

ABORT MISSION!

Hmm...
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by skimmy39: 6:33pm On May 06, 2015
you av the house girl blood in u. nice one watsapp me sef 08130824079
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Juliesexy(f): 6:42pm On May 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
This is the current state of Oliver's kitchen in my lodge. So dirty. embarassed undecided grin
Lool. Amebo. cheesy

I'll change your name from JoeCutie to JoeAmebo. tongue
You like it, right? That's my boy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by JoeCutie(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2015
Juliesexy:
Lool. Amebo. cheesy

I'll change your name from JoeCutie to JoeAmebo. tongue
You like it, right? That's my boy. grin
They don first break your head before? Watch out! grin

Your boy abi? Okay, your boy is hungry. Anything for me? grin
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tashaamania(f): 7:00pm On May 06, 2015
ikp4succes:

cherryice:

i ddnt notice anythn. I simply askd cos she sounded lik she ddnt dsapprov d fact u said she ws lrfthanded.
Plus its nt a bad thing to b lefthanded. They alws intelligent n most r goodlookin
See drama ontop my matter, okay ooo continue grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Beamborla(f): 7:05pm On May 06, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm...
Lol cheesy

Would you have adviced otherwise?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by hamilton62(m): 7:19pm On May 06, 2015
MarieSucre:
Test are stupid. Especially between Adults.
Ok! I now get you, what then will be adviseable between adults with a to be intention?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 06, 2015
cherryice:

i didn't say is wrong to be left handed..am just admiring her two lovely left legs, if that is hers grin grin
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 06, 2015
Tashaamania:

See drama ontop my matter, okay ooo continue grin grin

you know like the attention..Tasmania
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Esdb3: 7:42pm On May 06, 2015
ikp4succes:

Witches and magicians are the same. it's just trickery to deceive the ignorant mind of people those days, because of desperation from the people to fix problems. They don't have power. wink

Ha! eyah.... Se you go come make we visit one babalawo's place so you'll scatter his shrine and spit on his face while you leave your name and mother's abeg wink...... I'll be. Waiting a safe distance though. Se you go gree go??
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by nkem123(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2015
snowDiva:

Not a nice way of life bro...the first time a woman comes to visit you? Not that you guys have been dating for long, you would now leave your house unkempt just for tests forgetting that ist impression matters...it's just like a woman leaving all her electronics spoilt when you come to visit her for the ist time expecting as the "man" you should fix it all up as a "test"...you would argue with me now that are you an electrician so also is she a cleaning lady
Anyway am glad it worked out for you...#thou shalt not test his fellow man...cos you shouldn't even test Jah...

Food for thought...
sincerely noted bro.
bt if I have gone to her place and meet some of her electronics in bad shape, I would have responded positively too.no big deal
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 06, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol cheesy

Would you have adviced otherwise?

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.