Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (100938 Views)

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Gold45(f): 9:53am On May 06, 2015
ogtavia:

If I wanted to test you as a man,I won't test you with my dirty kitchen,...are you kidding me,honestly..our african roots has really brewn some wrong ideas in us..as a man,I will never test any woman with a kitchen dt dirty,a kitchen where I cook what I eat,I will never do that,what will be d purpose of the test,to find out if you can clean or tidy up a kitchen or if you are hardworking or that sort of shit,If I wanted to know that,all I need to do is give you maybe come on an impromptu visit to ur house...look at it conversely...I go to a ladies and see a dirty kitchen,or dirty laundries,a dirty toilet or maybe a dirty house...I won't c it as a test...look,girl,as a lady,you must have integrity,you must have self respect,yes,you must respect yourself...any man who uses a dirty kitchen to test you,sees you as,maybe,a housegirl or someone who does all d whole work,I av four sisters,one is married,I won't be happy if any man treats them dt way,so,I also won't treat or test any lady dt way...there are so many ways to test a woman..dt dirty kitchen test is d cheapest of them..okay,you clean d kitchen for him and its all sparkling and you think thru dt singular act,he develops an undying love for you and whenever he is tempted to cheat on you,he remembers...ohh,I can't do this,she cleaned my dirty kitchen...look,I am nt saying what you said is wrong,atimes,it so happens that one gets so busy,dt his kitchen might be left unttended to,(maybe not dt dirty though)in dt case,if you clean it for me,I will be happy,but it won't be becos you passed any test,I had a cousin who had a girlfriend at a time who loved him to bits...he literally lived like a pig,his kitchen was so dirty that the only time he washed was when all his plates nd pots were used up and dt would be when he cudnt get to eat out,he hardly washed his clothes,cleaned his house,he was a fine dude,but you won't know he lives like a dirty pig in his house,dis lady cleaned him up and to us,we saw the lady as a wife material,but you know,dis didn't stop my cousin from beating her up at d slightest provocation,he hardly forgave her wrongs.....its good if you think dt way,yet agin..atimes,ladies must take a stand...I am a man,but not your everyday kind of man,if I love a woman,I won't test her dt way....

It will surely be well with you, God will bless you with a virtuous wife cus its obvious you will treat her well. You will have a marriage that will make people jealous. Pls tell my pretty sisters, maybe they will hear now that its coming from a guy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:53am On May 06, 2015
Gold45:

These are 2 different scenarios.
the first instance is just a foolish exhibition of dirtiness and insensitivity and doesnt deserve sympathy or consideration.
The second is a move to save human life regardless of how poor or dirty he is, even if it were to be the guy with the dirty kitchen that vomited, I'll still do what I said and I still will not clean that kitchen, I'll rather go out and buy him something to eat.
Noted..
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:55am On May 06, 2015
Gold45:

now, that is a totally different case, even if I am not dating him or we just had a quarrel, I'll try to stop the vomiting, clean up the mess, fix him something to eat so he doesnt get dehydrated, get him some medication and tuck him in bed if I can lift him/ tuck him on the floor.

If you can do this to a guy u're not dating.... I believe you can do more to the guy that wants to go into a serious relationship with you... Like cleaning up a kitchen that u'll be cooking whence visiting!..
S'e'x will never make a man to love you all his life...but will only make him remember you all his life... But acting and being a serious wife material will make a man, marry you! Men will not propose to you...but will propose to the one that they know can manage a home... Then will come back for only s'e'x from you!... Most girls still give in.. Quite pathetic!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:03am On May 06, 2015
ogtavia:

If I wanted to test you as a man,I won't test you with my dirty kitchen,...are you kidding me,honestly..our african roots has really brewn some wrong ideas in us..as a man,I will never test any woman with a kitchen dt dirty,a kitchen where I cook what I eat,I will never do that,what will be d purpose of the test,to find out if you can clean or tidy up a kitchen or if you are hardworking or that sort of shit,If I wanted to know that,all I need to do is give you maybe come on an impromptu visit to ur house...look at it conversely...I go to a ladies and see a dirty kitchen,or dirty laundries,a dirty toilet or maybe a dirty house...I won't c it as a test...look,girl,as a lady,you must have integrity,you must have self respect,yes,you must respect yourself...any man who uses a dirty kitchen to test you,sees you as,maybe,a housegirl or someone who does all d whole work,I av four sisters,one is married,I won't be happy if any man treats them dt way,so,I also won't treat or test any lady dt way...there are so many ways to test a woman..dt dirty kitchen test is d cheapest of them..okay,you clean d kitchen for him and its all sparkling and you think thru dt singular act,he develops an undying love for you and whenever he is tempted to cheat on you,he remembers...ohh,I can't do this,she cleaned my dirty kitchen...look,I am nt saying what you said is wrong,atimes,it so happens that one gets so busy,dt his kitchen might be left unttended to,(maybe not dt dirty though)in dt case,if you clean it for me,I will be happy,but it won't be becos you passed any test,I had a cousin who had a girlfriend at a time who loved him to bits...he literally lived like a pig,his kitchen was so dirty that the only time he washed was when all his plates nd pots were used up and dt would be when he cudnt get to eat out,he hardly washed his clothes,cleaned his house,he was a fine dude,but you won't know he lives like a dirty pig in his house,dis lady cleaned him up and to us,we saw the lady as a wife material,but you know,dis didn't stop my cousin from beating her up at d slightest provocation,he hardly forgave her wrongs.....its good if you think dt way,yet agin..atimes,ladies must take a stand...I am a man,but not your everyday kind of man,if I love a woman,I won't test her dt way....
Thinks like a man...acts like a gentleman...
#wipes tears

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:06am On May 06, 2015
Myopinionscount:
Really, a guy makes you sad before making you supposedly happy...I would slap his face to the extent that the M on the shirt would fall off...He knows she's calm, that's why he tried that rubbish. She was even kneeling...Gad
Lol.... Tell you what! It'd take a real woman to beg a man even when she's not at fault!... It's not to raise the man's ego... But a sign of submissiveness!
Many men adore this set of women!...
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Gold45(f): 10:07am On May 06, 2015
foxxynik:

If you can do this to a guy u're not dating.... I believe you can do more to the guy that wants to go into a serious relationship with you... Like cleaning up a kitchen that u'll be cooking whence visiting!..

That is service to a human in danger. I will not clean a kitchen dirty for weeks in the name of prospective marriage. Even if he says it plainly, clean up this kitchen and I will marry you I still won't.

4 the other part of your post, it never happened.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:08am On May 06, 2015
foxxynik:

Lol.... Tell you what! It'd take a real woman to beg a man even when she's not at fault!... It's not to raise the man's ego... But a sign of submissiveness!
Many men adore this set of women!...
Means am plastic...
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:10am On May 06, 2015
Myopinionscount:
Means am plastic...
. . Are you?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:13am On May 06, 2015
foxxynik:

Are you?
i guess I am judging by your initial post. #realwomenbegevenwhennotatfault
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Gold45(f): 10:15am On May 06, 2015
foxxynik:

Lol.... Tell you what! It'd take a real woman kind woman to beg a man even when she's not at fault!... It's not to raise the man's ego... But a sign of submissiveness being a peace lover or a mumu!
Many men adore this set of women slaves grin grin grin!...

No offense intended at my post honestly, but many times, guys want too much.
Please please put yourself in her shoes, can you beg your wife when she's wrong? U make ur wife loose her self respect just to prove she is submissive.

Please it doesn't have to get to this point because not all women can do this even if they are 100% submissive.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by ogtavia(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2015
Gold45:

It will surely be well with you, God will bless you with a virtuous wife cus its obvious you will treat her well. You will have a marriage that will make people jealous. Pls tell my pretty sisters, maybe they will hear now that its coming from a guy.

Amen!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:19am On May 06, 2015
Gold45:

U havent seen anything. I have.....
some ladies just have natural passion for cleaning and thats the end of anything good in them.
I'm married and many guys do ask them to help test their wife to be or ask me to recommend so u can say Im not a novice in these matters
I wouldn't agree with u more on this... But any girl whom is passionate about cleaning is likely to be a material... Cleaning will make a man feel comfortable around you! Likewise the girl...
You can't say, that's the "END OF ANYTHING GOOD IN THEM"... Men always uncover good things from a woman!
I was told told that... There are four things about what we know about ourselves..
- The things u know about urself that everybody knows about you.
- The things you know about yourself that nobody knows about you.
- The things people know about you that you don't know about yourself.
- The things you don't know and yet nobody knows about you, yet to be revealed about you!
You see? You can't tell about a person! Coz people chnage by the day!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:25am On May 06, 2015
Gold45:

Please it doesn't have to get to this point because not all women can do this even if they are 100% submissive.
Please, you dnt have to speak in a general tone!...
A lot of women out there will beg a man even when they're not at fault.... It's just who they are! And it's just what men see in them and love them for that!
Ample times, I've begged even when am not at fault...it's just being a gentleman! Sometimes I jovially beg and tease her and we move on!
BtW...am not married!...
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:27am On May 06, 2015
Myopinionscount:
i guess I am judging by your initial post. #realwomenbegevenwhennotatfault
Your affirmation of who are you...is best judged by yourself..! And thumpz up!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Gold45(f): 10:30am On May 06, 2015
foxxynik:

You can't say, that's the "END OF ANYTHING GOOD IN THEM"... Men always uncover good things from a woman!

A lady has lived with me before,
she cleans perfectly well, when she cleans anything be it babies, toilets, dishes, the yard,etc, my mind is at rest, I dont need to inspect it cus I know it is clean. She even taught me a method of cleaning the rug with dettol, airfreshener and little detergent in such a way that the rug doesn't get wet, its as dry as yesterday 2 mins after its scrubbed, it gives off a pleasant fragrance, its clean for babies who love to crawl and the next minute put that hand in their mouth. so yes, she's neat.

She's married now and her sister in-law praised me 4 being able to live with her and wished her dead so that her brother can go and marry another human being even if that one will not be as neat as she is.
why?
she naggs, she cheats, she is not industrious, she is domineering, she doesnt respect his family, gets jealous easily, monitors her husband 24/7, doesnt cook well, she's a graduate but cant even speak good english.
But initially, she spoilt his sister and mother with gifts, now she tells anybody that visits them how she spent 2500 buying pant 4 his sister.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Gold45(f): 10:32am On May 06, 2015
foxxynik:

Ample times, I've begged even when am not at fault...it's just being a gentleman! Sometimes I jovially beg and tease her and we move on!

thats good enough.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:34am On May 06, 2015
Gold45:

That is service to a human in danger. I will not clean a kitchen dirty for weeks in the name of prospective marriage. Even if he says it plainly, clean up this kitchen and I will marry you I still won't.

4 the other part of your post, it never happened.
Lol...@prospective marriage... Lucky you! You're outaf the league!...! I believe and know that you have conscience! And that u can always do what is right and what a woman shld do at the appropriate time!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Qmab: 10:38am On May 06, 2015
TrishaP:

i totally agree with you trisha. No mind those dirty guys that think having a lady clean up their house on first visit is norm.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:39am On May 06, 2015
Gold45:

A lady has lived with me before,
she cleans perfectly well, when she cleans anything be it babies, toilets, dishes, the yard,etc, my mind is at rest, I dont need to inspect it cus I know it is clean. She even taught me a method of cleaning the rug with dettol, airfreshener and little detergent in such a way that the rug doesn't get wet, its as dry as yesterday 2 mins after its scrubbed, it gives off a pleasant fragrance, its clean for babies who love to crawl and the next minute put that hand in their mouth. so yes, she's neat.

She's married now and her sister in-law praised me 4 being able to live with her and wished her dead so that her brother can go and marry another human being even if that one will not be as neat as she is.
why?
she naggs, she cheats, she is not industrious, she is domineering, she doesnt respect his family, gets jealous easily, monitors her husband 24/7, doesnt cook well, she's a graduate but cant even speak good english.
But initially, she spoilt his sister and mother with gifts, now she tells anybody that visits them how she spent 2500 buying pant 4 his sister.
You see?... You coped in... That's to say! Many men will cope with her...
Also...when she meet with a man that can talk/tuck her in... She'll refrain from most of her acts!...
It's not easy to change a person! It'd warrant patience and time...and a perfect speech planning from the man...
Give me the nagging wife! And see me convert her to a sleeping beauty!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:44am On May 06, 2015
Gold45:

thats good enough.
It works for me...and to ppl around me...
I observe the atmosphere.... I plan everything am doing!... I dnt jst stand up and beg her... I make her emotional... Sometimes! I toast a whine!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by nepp(f): 10:56am On May 06, 2015
Nigerian men be looking for househelps not wives *smh*
Testing indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 11:11am On May 06, 2015
I know many guys can be disorganised and probably have a house that is upside down.

But this is an aberration. A guy this messed up is probably messed up everywhere in his life.

Haba! A normal guy will try to make the house as clean as he can.

I always try to clean whenever my girl was coming. Even though it wouldn't be half as neat as when she did it. But I still tried to arrange things.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Mariojane(f): 11:12am On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:
Simple! Help him clean the house.. .

It's cuz of stupid questions like this that I bomb people
cheesy cheesy cheesy. we will clean it togeda.

if he join in the cleaning, next time he will careful on how to leave his kitchen dirty cos wheneva i visit again we will clean it togeda again until he learn how to stay clean.

even if it wont b absolutely clean it wont b horrible like this again.

by the time i disrupt him from watching his favorite match to help me clean, he will learn to stay clean so as not to miss other matches.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by ochejagabriel: 11:13am On May 06, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me
What if he is no longer testing you? You both are married and you now know that's his attitude

huh?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Pinkieblue(f): 11:23am On May 06, 2015
foxxynik:

Lol... You're getting it all wrong!... My friend, Denis, before he proposed to his fiance.... He did something very dreaded!... I wouldn't mind telling you..
It was jst right before time...when Denis returned from work...he had a car... Glory was the type of girl that likes visiting Denis from Abuja to porthartcourt, they had dated for 4years right from their 3rd year in school... Denis all thro the week had hired a girl to take over his house for a week..he knew she'll sneak in that week... We had arranged a spot for the engagement party that evening... We never knew denis had a serious plan to know if she'll give in or not... Glory landed that evening knocked on the door and saw a different girl... She was curious..she got angry yet controlled it...she asked if that was Denis house and the girl agreed... So she told her she was coming to visit Denis...and the girl started a quarel with her...dragged her clothes...and wanted a fight with her...called a huge scene...
Glory respected herself... While neighbours came to separate the girl from harming her.... Although, she was told never to fight but to shake her... At this time... Glory called Denis and Denis picked her called and was very angry with her for coming without informing him... Glory strted crying!... Denis told her to return to abuja that he had always wanted to inform her that it was over between them!... We never knew what was happening...We were busy bringing live band groups and setting the place for the party to kickoff..
Then Glory... Sat at the Balcony weeping..waiting to see Denis.. When Denis returning after coming to see us... We went to an eatery to get a cake....then foods and drinks from the store...he dropped us at the venue and went to his house... She was jst there crying...Heartbroken and almost fainted... When she saw Denis she knelt down and started begging... She was locked outside... She begged for forgiveness....that if the long distance relationship isn't favorable that she'll come down to porthartcourt to stay with him... She had tot of what will change Denis mind totally from her...
Denis told her to hold on...that they needed to get to somewhere and talk things out... He went inside...brot a customised polo that was written "will you marry me" on it...and the other one was "yes, I'll marry you"...he put them in his car... The other had finished dressing...he took her and Glory in his car to the venue... He ushered her inside... With tears on her eyes...she saw her mother and father and her siblings all the way from Abuja...and some friends from school and the band started playing.....she drilled more tears when she turned and see the guy kneeling and asking her if she'll marry him! And she stood for minutes trying to understand thhe game she was being played!...
Ofcoz she said yes! Then the girl who fought was the MC...
Trust, many girls will not wait to have that moment! When the MC who fought her...disclose the story...a lot of ppl were shading tears!... I wouldn't lie... I hid and clean mine! Lol... Just know that... A man can test you and he'll do so for a reason!

Awwwww..... So romantic .... Sweet story.

*ginawest be like let me wash the plates and clean the kitchen... Wu knows the engagement ring might be under the dirty plates*....

* abeg na joke o*

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by wtfCode: 11:24am On May 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

Lazy bo.ne undecided
Thiefundecided
lol...why did u called me that?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 11:25am On May 06, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Awwwww..... So romantic .... Sweet story.

*ginawest be like let me wash the plates and clean the kitchen... Wu knows the engagement ring might be under the dirty plates*....

* abeg na joke o*
And u got me laughing!
Buahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahaha
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by IDFWU(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2015
nepp:
Nigerian men be looking for househelps not wives *smh*
Testing indeed undecided
Feminist! Even ya signature says it all. cool
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 11:27am On May 06, 2015
Small boys Looking for slave since 19kporogidi... cheesy
Desperate chics packing shit just for husband....a pig can pass as a husband for them.........chai! uwa umunwanyi ntooorrrrr!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Pinkieblue(f): 11:31am On May 06, 2015
foxxynik:

And u got me laughing!
Buahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahaha

Jokes apart I really enjoyed ur story, I can imagine how the chick would have felt loved @ the end of he day. U know girls now na this kind happily ever after we dey like
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Ebyce(f): 11:34am On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:
Simple! Help him clean the house.. .

It's cuz of stupid questions like this that I bomb people
dont bomb me dear
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Florblu(f): 11:48am On May 06, 2015
I will not run neither will I clean it for him.I will stand while I watch him clean it up I will only help him with little things like handling over to him d mopping stick, sponge,soap etc and give him little lecture abt neatness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.