Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (100888 Views)

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 06, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Jokes apart I really enjoyed ur story, I can imagine how the chick would have felt loved @ the end of he day. U know girls now na this kind happily ever after we dey like
Ofcoz!... She was just crying and smiling.... She nodded her head and Denis gave her the polo... She changed over to it... Then she cut the cake...toast the whine and trust me! The band guys killed it all... 2face african queen was in play!... And most of her cozmates whr jst hailing and shouting! Her best friend came from Abuja to witness it... We had it all planned out...but we didn't include the quarel section...he did that by himself... The last time she visited...we asked Denis to tek her phone and collect numbers of ppl she's close to... And we started planning with them.....
Her first birth was a twin!.... Happily married perse!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by cherryice(f): 12:19pm On May 06, 2015
Tashaamania:

You've got to be kidding me!! shocked

What's your other moniker? angry sad
are you left handed? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Pinkieblue(f): 12:24pm On May 06, 2015
foxxynik:

Ofcoz!... She was just crying and smiling.... She nodded her head and Denis gave her the polo... She changed over to it... Then she cut the cake...toast the whine and trust me! The band guys killed it all... 2face african queen was in play!... And most of her cozmates whr jst hailing and shouting! Her best friend came from Abuja to witness it... We had it all planned out...but we didn't include the quarel section...he did that by himself... The last time she visited...we asked Denis to tek her phone and collect numbers of ppl she's close to... And we started planning with them.....
Her first birth was a twin!.... Happily married perse!

Wow <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 *tear*. That's the definition of true love .... u just reminded me of the Filipino (Philippine) movies I normally watch that makes me cry when I watch them, especially *sinner or saint*
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by sinizia: 12:30pm On May 06, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me

You've low self-esteem, no offense.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 06, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Wow <3<3 <3<3 <3<3 *tear*. That's the definition of true love .... u just reminded me of the Filipino (Philippine) movies I normally watch that makes me cry when I watch them, especially *sinner or saint*
You're the kinda girl most of my friends will like to hangout with perhaps go into a serious relationship with....
They like girls that understand their games...coz they like to surprise dem a lot more than u can imagine.... Taking them to meet with their family without planning with her...
Surprise parties... Oh I like my last poolside party... It was awe'sam!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by ernecy(m): 12:30pm On May 06, 2015
What the kitchen need is renovation/reconstruction not cleaning. Even if she clean, it won't make much difference,
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Pinkieblue(f): 12:49pm On May 06, 2015
foxxynik:

You're the kinda girl most of my friends will like to hangout with perhaps go into a serious relationship with....
They like girls that understand their games...coz they like to surprise dem a lot more than u can imagine.... Taking them to meet with their family without planning with her...
Surprise parties... Oh I like my last poolside party... It was awe'sam!

Romantic surprises adds life 2 the relationship thereby keeping it healthy
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by gabbytabby: 12:54pm On May 06, 2015
If he lives alone and you know that this shit is down to him, let him know that you are offended and ask him to invite you back when he is ready to entertain. If nothing changes then please let him find his dirty mate to mingle with.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 06, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Romantic surprises adds life 2 the relationship thereby keeping it healthy
Brilliant.... Please permit me to quote you! On my FB post!....
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by JhyMedex: 1:37pm On May 06, 2015
If any gal related 2 me does as much as spend 1 more min within dat house.... It simply shows we were neva related after all....

Wat nonsense, dt dude has 2 fix himself 1st...he's without doubt SICK...
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Pinkieblue(f): 1:39pm On May 06, 2015
foxxynik:

Brilliant.... Please permit me to quote you! On my FB post!....

Ok
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by fajani(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2015
TrishaP:
That ends the dating my dear. I"ll rather stay outside so we'll talk and then never visit. I mean There is no way I will be excited to see such dirty house and still want to continue. Jeez what kind of impression is that?!! angry

ikp4succes come and see this
with this ur mentality, no guy will want to have you as one.. You can't pass any single test.... it means u are a lazy woman.. guys love a girl who accepts any shit...
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by vally68: 1:48pm On May 06, 2015
well if I was to wqlk into dis, I would simply call him to order and give him sponge. we would do the cleaning togethe.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by fajani(m): 1:50pm On May 06, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me
Your head is absolutely correct. 90% of ladies will fail this text..
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 06, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Ok
. . Done!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 06, 2015
fajani:
with this ur mentality, no guy will want to have you as one.. You can't pass any single test.... it means u are a lazy woman.. guys love a girl who accepts any shit...
You spilled it... Many ladies will understand... But girls will fail the test!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by MrBasketball: 2:02pm On May 06, 2015
Tashaamania:
I tire!
You haven't answered your own question, busy attacking the girls decision. undecided
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 06, 2015
Pinkieblue:

I wish I could see ur face! What u look like!.... You've got a very brilliant insight of what real relationship shld look like!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Pinkieblue(f): 2:06pm On May 06, 2015
foxxynik:

Done!

FB means followed board right ? How does it work cos I am a newbie here
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 06, 2015
Ebyce:
dont bomb me dear

Lol.. You're safe dear
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 06, 2015
Pinkieblue:

FB means followed board right ? How does it work cos I am a newbie here
Facebook...
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 06, 2015
Mariojane:
cheesy cheesy cheesy. we will clean it togeda.

if he join in the cleaning, next time he will careful on how to leave his kitchen dirty cos wheneva i visit again we will clean it togeda again until he learn how to stay clean.

even if it wont b absolutely clean it wont b horrible like this again.

by the time i disrupt him from watching his favorite match to help me clean, he will learn to stay clean so as not to miss other matches.

Loool sister don't be wicked na.. Disrupting him from watching his favorite match all cuz of cleaning his kitchen might lead to a different thing entirely...

EricRichie
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 06, 2015
Etetejake:

Shakau, u don join nairaland? I hope sey I av nothing to fear from u? b4 u go suicide bomb this place alert me first.

Lol you're safe, no need to worry..

EricRichie
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Pinkieblue(f): 2:23pm On May 06, 2015
foxxynik:

Facebook...

I want 2 view it
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by ammyb4u(f): 3:40pm On May 06, 2015
I will clean it, and end the relationship with immidiate effect.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Gemc3(f): 3:46pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:
Simple! Help him clean the house.. .

It's cuz of stupid questions like this that I bomb people

hahahahahah! Mehn, that place is beyond cleaning. where u wan start from?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 06, 2015
Gemc3:

hahahahahah! Mehn, that place is beyond cleaning. where u wan start from?

Loool she can start from anywhere jare...

I find It amusing that people are complaining of this guy's kitchen...

If you see mine nko?

EricRichie
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Gemc3(f): 3:56pm On May 06, 2015
EricRichie:

Loool she can start from anywhere jare...

I find It amusing that people are complaining of this guy's kitchen...

If you see mine nko?

EricRichie

ah! Eric. I do not believe that your kitchen is worse that what i have just seen on this thread.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 06, 2015
MarieSucre:
Are you counting only male atheist?

Are u a Nigerian female athiest grin grin
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tanyogo(m): 3:59pm On May 06, 2015
cococandy:
undecided

So you're one of those that encourage much behavior among guys in the name of 'testing'
let the cool babe be. That her choice.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tanyogo(m): 3:59pm On May 06, 2015
cococandy:
undecided

So you're one of those that encourage much behavior among guys in the name of 'testing'
let the cool babe be. That's her choice.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 06, 2015
Esdb3:

The bible is an archaeological book of things that happened in the past........... Unlike poles attract. A pin plug fits in a socket. A sausage roll fits in a donut. A dick for a pus***sy. women have womb men don't and sex is basically for pro-creation.

"WETIN" Yoruba bible talk grin grin .. If Yoruba tribe or Benin tribe was an imperial empire and colonize the world.. I won't be typing English, u would probably have the believe the world created by O Dudu Wa, and he use chicken/fowl leg scratch to spread the sand...e.t.c u know the story

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex / She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.