Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (100880 Views)

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by intergral(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 05, 2015
However if he is wiling tonemoloy a 24\7 maid, no wahala.cheesy
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by IamOdin: 10:07pm On May 05, 2015
ErepaTV:

Bros why you mumu so

Let me elaborate more cos i think people don't just reason with their God given senses.

If you inherit such an insalubrious kitchen,as a lady you're supposed to do the needful rather than be a caitiff.If you can't handle that then you're definitely not done jinking from one c0ck to another,a matured woman will handle that then caution his partner on the need to be discreet...Try to discern b4 u post ur rubbish..TW.AT!!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by sacora(f): 10:08pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

I should be asking you that my dear.. How can you say you will stop visiting your guy simply because you saw some dirty dishes the last you visited... Doesn't speak well of you my dear...Na your type dey hire house help from OXL..
gbam......u nailed it!!!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tashaamania(f): 10:09pm On May 05, 2015
leke12:
u aren't a wife material niyen! I can test my future wife with that not olosho only a girl intend to marry, if she decline then she isn't my helper.
Test her with a pile of dirty dishes and untidy kitchen? Boy, you are a killer grin grin

And how do y'al guys expect a lady visiting you for the first time to start doing your dishes
Nawa for some of you ohh..

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by zeusdgrt(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2015
ikp4succes:

isn't that why u chose me wink cheesy grin grin
Kip deceiving her,dts y gurls lyk her r nt married and later they will blame the witches in their village.Everybody wants gold bt dnt wnt to ƮA̶̲̥̅̊ƘE d heat from d fire refining d gold.she lacks training.Mk she D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ der D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ luk for guy wen get butler for house!If only some gurls told U wt D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ went tru before prince charming or d billionaire even celeb decide to marry dem she will wash it twice
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by ErepaTV: 10:10pm On May 05, 2015
IamOdin:

Let me elaborate more cos i think people don't just reason with their God given senses.

If you inherit such an insalubrious kitchen,as a lady you're supposed to do the needful rather than be a caitiff.If you can't handle that then you're definitely not done jinking from one c0ck to another,a matured woman will handle that then caution his partner on the need to be discreet...Try to discern b4 u post ur rubbish..TW.AT!!

Word!

You try small..
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:
That ends the dating my dear. I"ll rather stay outside so we'll talk and then never visit. I mean There is no way I will be excited to see such dirty house and still want to continue. Jeez what kind of impression is that?!! angry

ikp4succes come and see this
Na so! Later now e go turn to MEN ARE HEARTLESS
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by IamOdin: 10:11pm On May 05, 2015
ziqqz:

grin Clearly, you're sexually frustrated.
I wish I could help in that department but, sorry, I don't swing that way.
Mumu 101

If you're cadging for my attention be lest assured u won't get that...sorry!!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by holyokoto(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me

Babe this might take you up to 3 days to clean it up, and this is beyond test

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Eureka123(f): 10:13pm On May 05, 2015
I will ask if I'm really in the right house grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by AustinBlinks(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:
That ends the dating my dear. I"ll rather stay outside so we'll talk and then never visit. I mean There is no way I will be excited to see such dirty house and still want to continue. Jeez what kind of impression is that?!! angry

He's dirty..... you're lazy! A good woman takes care of and cleans things
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by expenciousuncle: 10:13pm On May 05, 2015
A brother to my former co staff married his girl friend just because when the girl came to visit him,she saw a cobweb,took a broom & clean it up.Other girls had come,seen the cobweb without doing anything.lf l am the girl,l will clean but if it becomes rampant,l think twice.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 05, 2015
DavidGodwin:

TrishaP
Na so! Later now e go turn to MEN ARE HEARTLESS

TrishaP all this guys asssking for pin and number, don't they know you are married already grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by leke12(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

Test her with a pile of dirty dishes and untidy kitchen? Boy, you are a killer grin grin

And how do y'al guys expect a lady visiting you for the first time to start doing your dishes
Nawa for some of you ohh..
that's why I said sm1 I intend to marry, a lady who loves me truly wil do dat. When she does dat, I will gladly help her out in d work and later propose to her ASAP! Olosho will never do dat
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by vislabraye(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2015
MrPresident1:

Help meet for a pig? Is it a sin for a man to learn basic house cleaning skills?

Help meet ko, House girl ni.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:
Evening sir
who be ur sir?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 05, 2015
espn:
Some gals can form..der undies stinks and is more horrible than dis guys kitchen..i won't mention names..dey commented b4 me.
yeah boss,i totally supports you
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 05, 2015
ikp4succes:

TrishaP all this guys asssking for pin and number, don't they know you are married already grin grin
Bros Wetin I do u naw? y u dey quote me?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 05, 2015
foxxynik:

Dude! Ur answer was to please 'em punaniz.....
Although... It's unthinkable that a guy will want to show off his dirty living by inviting a girl on her first visit to see such an unkept kitchen.... Coz new relationships the shack guys for head!...
But to think of it...if it happens... And the girl overcome her pride and bend down to clean it up!... My ring goes to her!... Shikina!

Lol even though i ey live for village, dey use charcoal dey cook, my kitchen know go reach like that..lol grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by abimbawealth(f): 10:18pm On May 05, 2015
This is so not his kitchen...
What I'm seeing is haunted for real, and I aint so spiritually sound to combat it...hence, na to run for my sanity sure pass

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tashaamania(f): 10:19pm On May 05, 2015
leke12:
that's why I said sm1 I intend to marry, a lady who loves me truly wil do dat. When she does dat, I will gladly help her out in d work and later propose to her ASAP! Olosho will never do dat
..so in your mind, any lady who helps you out with chores on a first visit is a wife material?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Beamborla(f): 10:19pm On May 05, 2015
Lala247:

Lol cray cray
Beeni

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by spacefreak: 10:19pm On May 05, 2015
sacora:
gbam......u nailed it!!!

I like your signature. smiley
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 05, 2015
angry I'd walk run away.. No questions asked...
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 05, 2015
DavidGodwin:

Bros Wetin I do u naw? y u dey quote me? TrishaP

know vex abeg grin grin
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by smemud(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

oshi and u no even fine
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

..so in your mind, any lady who helps you out with chores on a first visit is a wife material?

Tasmania, why you get two left leg for your DP, u be lefty for leg too grin grin
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Esdb3: 10:23pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

Ok be honest and realistic, A girl you like so much decided to invite you to her house and you bump into such and even worse, what would be running through your mind?

This reply is not plausible, a girl's house is not supposed to be like this tf?! Guys are instinctively regarded as rough and unkempt.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by guyANDROID1: 10:24pm On May 05, 2015
I know where you're driving at op... If it where bag full of money she saw, what will she do?

I guess she'd pack it and clean it up... She also need to pack this and clean it up too. grin
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tashaamania(f): 10:24pm On May 05, 2015
ikp4succes:

Tasmania, why you get two left leg for your DP, u be lefty for leg too grin grin
You've got to be kidding me!! shocked

What's your other moniker? angry sad
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 05, 2015
IamOdin:

If you're cadging for my attention be lest assured u won't get that...sorry!!

niqqa wat da hell u mean by "lest assured"? a grand exhibition of your school dropout jargon?? imbe.cile! SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex / She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.