Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Names We Called Our Teachers While We Were In Secondary School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Names We Called Our Teachers While We Were In Secondary School (962 Views)

Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Names We Called Our Teachers While We Were In Secondary School by njuwo(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2015
Hahahahahaha! Do you know why I am laughing? I just remembered some funny names my classmates and i used to call our teachers when we were still in secondary school. It was fun o. Sometimes when those memories flash back to my mind, i feel like going back to secondary school but God forbid o, i am out, i am out, i don't want to be flogged like cow again. Let me give you the breakdown of some funny names we called our teachers then.

BIOLOGY teacher = EJACULATION (Reason: She enjoys teaching Ejaculation).

AGRIC teacher = BIGGY BELLE MAN (Reason: This man's tummy covers the board when he teaches).

ACCOUNT teacher = THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHEWING STICK AND WALKING STICK (Reason: He always brag that if he teaches you account, you will know the difference between chewing stick and walking stick).

MATHS teacher = FILLING STATION. Reason: (He owns a filling station and rushes teaching whenever he receives a call on phone that they've brought fuel to his filling station for him to offload).

C.R.S teacher = UNCLEAN (Reason: He always say that the lepers in the bible whenever they are passing by they always shout Unclean, Unclean for everyone to give way for them not to contact the disease and he shouts Unclean, Unclean when coming to class to teach, indirectly telling us that he is coming to teach, let us get prepared for his class. He drives those that doesn't offer C.R.S out of his class and those that offer and are not ready to learn that day. We all go out and he comes out driving us back in with his short cane, that we all must learn, that we serve one God and one God created us that we must know about this God through his C.R.S teaching).

GOVERNMENT teacher = THOSE ARE THINGS LIKE THAT (Reason: He said while he was in secondary school they nicknamed their government teacher those are things like that so we nicknamed him the same).

English teacher = ALI (Reason: He always say bring out your reader instead of bring out your textbook so we called him Ali, the girl that always help him to copy note on the black board for us, we called her Simbi). We later changed the Man's name to Alinco when we got to SS2. Then he had become our C.R.S teacher. A New student thought Alinco was his real name. When asked by the principal which teacher was supposed to be in class when he was fighting with an old student, the new student replied, ''Uncle Alinco, ma! The Principal started asking herself, ''Do i have any teacher called Alinco in this school?'' She found out that day that we had given all our teachers nicknames, and wondered what we had given her as nickname.

These are some I can remember. What about you? Did you give funny names to your teachers? Tell me. Let's enjoy the rememberance!
Re: The Names We Called Our Teachers While We Were In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:28am On May 07, 2015
My English teacher , we call him Owala cos of his terrible tribal marks grin or downfall the biro cos he tried stopping us from using normal English words grin
Re: The Names We Called Our Teachers While We Were In Secondary School by justmag(m): 10:29am On May 07, 2015
Science teacher....acted like a pedophile. . angry
Re: The Names We Called Our Teachers While We Were In Secondary School by princealexndre(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2015
my biology teacher; squidhead.....(becus of his ever bald head) but still one of the best in skul
Re: The Names We Called Our Teachers While We Were In Secondary School by bammy777(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2015
Agric teacher. We call him AGBE. Cuz he flogs like a farmer
Re: The Names We Called Our Teachers While We Were In Secondary School by ironbody03(m): 2:35pm On May 07, 2015
All is well

Am here to read comment

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do, If You Where This Guy. / Pleases I Need An Honest Advise / Top 8 Ways To Say "I Love You" Without Using Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.