Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Can You Date Someone Who Is Sexually Dormant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone Who Is Sexually Dormant? (1276 Views)

Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Someone Who Is Sexually Dormant? by chrislu(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2015
Can you date someone whoz not sexually active in bed, he/she jst lies like a firewood and allows u do all the work, he/she is always afraid to try out new styles. Can you keep up with such person?
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is Sexually Dormant? by importexpert(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2015
why not? i think if the relationship is true, that should matter less. if she gets fail in that area please dont forget those hundreds of areas where she got distinctions. my answer is yes
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is Sexually Dormant? by ronald4lif(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2015
Only if I'm in impotent.
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is Sexually Dormant? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2015
Lol... I hate it like fu-ck, with passion
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is Sexually Dormant? by chrislu(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Lol... I hate it like fu-ck, with passion
Ma nigga!
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is Sexually Dormant? by chrislu(m): 7:29pm On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:
Only if I'm in impotent.
Kai! Dats Rily mean
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is Sexually Dormant? by justmag(m): 7:36pm On May 07, 2015
Nahhh...too boring. I like everything brand new.
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is Sexually Dormant? by ronald4lif(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2015
chrislu:
Kai! Dats Rily mean

It's not mean. The truth is, anyone who marries someone who is always dormant during sex may end up taking cheating as a hobby. To prevent it they should avoid such marriage. Unless they're equally sexually dormant.
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is Sexually Dormant? by chrislu(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2015
Well! I don't think I can stay with someone like that, if I try teaching u and u're not willing 2 learn then u'll b on ur own.
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is Sexually Dormant? by chrislu(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

It's not mean. The truth is, anyone who marries someone who is always dormant during sex may end up taking cheating as a hobby. To prevent it they should avoid such marriage. Unless they're equally sexually dormant.
That will be so bad! They'll both resort 2 cheating
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Is Sexually Dormant? by chrislu(m): 8:03am On May 08, 2015
It can even reduce d way u love someone!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Over This? / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship / So Sad!! Teenager Get Infected By HIV Through Fixing Of Human Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.